The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milton Mamet

Milton Mamet

Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Empty
PostSubject: Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)   Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 am

Milton tried to adjust his glasses on his nose but thanks to a few soldi punches from The Governor's guards earlier, his glasses were dangerously close to simply falling apart. He sighed a little bit, hanging his head a little bit at the moment of his greatest shame. He had been beaten and he had been lied to about the nature of the capture but he had told The Governor all that he wanted to know about where Willow and Andrea were going.

But now that he knew how badly he had messed up he was sickened by both himself and The Governor, Phillip. The man preached that they should live in peace but he was going to have Andrea and his beloved Willow tortured until their swore loyalty to Woodbury, to The Governor, or until they were dead!

Seeing that there was only one guard outside the room, Milton grunted a little bit as he hefted the fire extinguisher up and slammed it against the man's head. He had knocked the guy out cold but he would live it appeared. Sighing a little bit in relief that he hadn't killed anyone just yet, Milton took the keys from the unconscious guard before opening the door and slipping inside, dragging the guard's unconscious form with him. Closing the door, he immediately saw Willow and Andrea chained up.

Locking the door in case anyone tried to get in, he immediately went to Willow. He touched her cheek with his hand gently, aware that there was a bruise beginning there,

"Oh God... oh Willow!" he cried, hugging her tightly to him even as he unlocked her from the chains. When she was freed completely he kissed her gently on the lips and moved some hair out of her eyes to look directly into her eyes, "Oh my Willow... I missed you so much... I'm so glad that they haven't gotten to either of you yet! Oh my god I love you so much... I couldn't bare to let that happen...!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)   Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 am

Willow had been so close to getting to the prison with Andrea when they had been captured by Philip, she realised now as she sat in the cold metal chair next to Andrea what a mistake she had made in coming to this place at all, she was going to be tortured until god knows when, maybe even killed or raped in the process by who knows who. Unable to stop herself from crying she sobbed softly her tears running down her cheeks and plipping softly onto her clothes.

She could tell that she was doing nothing to help Andrea's nerves but the truth was that Andrea was a lot braver and stronger than Willow, and a lot older too. While they had been in that horrible warehouse trying to run from the Governor, she had been the one to save her countless times from both him and the walkers that were still there.

Glancing to the side she saw Andrea looking at her and although they couldn't speak Willow could feel like she was trying to tell her to calm down, to calm down and that everything would hopefully be alright. But how could everything be alright? Nobody was going to come and save them because nobody knew that they were here in the first place!

Although, as she heard a commotion outside her heart skipped a few beats, hearing the door open she almost froze with fright, dreading what was about to happen to her, when she saw that it was Milton coming through the door and her whole body relaxed. Milton had come to save her! He had come to rescue her and Andrea from the Governor...he must have seen him bringing them back into Woodbury last night.

When he took her restraints off her she wrapped her arms about his shoulders and hugged him tightly to her, he looked like he had been in a fight, his glasses were all broken but, he was here for her. Kissing him happily, Willow clung to him all the more, so happy and relieved that he was here.

"Oh Milton! I didn't think you would come, I am so glad that you're here! Thank you...thank you for coming to rescue us!" she cried softly, more tears rolling down her cheeks "I was so scared..."
Back to top Go down
Milton Mamet

Milton Mamet

PostSubject: Re: Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)   Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 am

Seeing her all locked up like that, ready to be beaten, tortured, raped and killed was not what he had ever wanted! It was the worst sight he could ever have seen. He wanted her to be happy and safe with him and this was not helping in his simple but all consuming desire to see her loved and happy! He wanted to love her and he wanted her to love him. And he wanted the two of them to be able to love each other as much as they wanted, without any Walkers or overly powerful Governors to stop them.

He hugged her tightly to him when she was down. It felt so good to just hold her in his arms again! He had been so afraid that he would never be able to hold her again, either because Walkers got her or because The Governor had hurt her. But here she was! She wasn't hurt too badly and he was going to make sure that she wasn't going to be hurt anymore! He held her closer to him and shushed her nerves gently,

"I'm here for you Willow... I'm here for you and I won't ever let you go again!" he promised her and he nuzzled his head against her shoulder as he held her tightly, "It's alright now Willow... I'll protect you... I'll keep you safe... and I'll get you out of here!"

He swallowed a little bit and wiped some of her tears away as he looked into her eyes,

"I've caused a distraction for The Governor and his men... we'll be able to escape and get a heads start... we can make it to the prison together Willow!"

Hearing Andrea coughing a little bit he chuckled a little bit nervously and scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "And Andrea too of course... sorry, got carried away..."
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)   Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:17 am

Willow was all to happy to get the hell out of this place with Milton and Andrea, although they had never been that close before all of this she was happy to say that she and Andrea were definately closer now, it meant that they would be able to all get out of here working together like this! Grinning a little bit now that she was free, her stress levels plummetted and she was ready to move.

"I believe you...Milton." she whispered softly "I'm so glad that you came to save me my love, I don't know what he would have done to us if you hadn't have come..."

Taking the keys from Milton she shuffled through them all and found the right ones to let Andrea out, which she seemed very happy about, as you would do. Deciding it might be a good idea to keep the keys with her, Willow stood in the middle of the room before picking up a scalpel or two which could be used as weapons if they really needed them in their escape.

"I suggest that we make full use of your distraction then, let's not waste any time, Philip might guess this is where you're headed and try and come here to stop you." she whispered softly as she made her way to the door, she was going to get out of here and make it to the prison this time.

As she waited for the others to be ready, Willow looked up and down the corridor, there didn't seem to be anything coming, walkers or humans, so, she stepped out into the corridor and made towards the exit, or rather, what direction she thought the exit would be in.

"Which way Milton?" she asked quietly, keeping her voice low in case someone overheard her.

Back to top Go down
Milton Mamet

Milton Mamet

PostSubject: Re: Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)   Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 am

Milton could tell that just being freed from the chains was already doing a number on her, relieving her of a lot of stresses to be sure. He couldn't blame her since she was expecting to be executed any time now before he had rushed in and gotten her out of those damned chains. He smiled a little bit when she said that she was happy that he had come to save them,

"He told me what he was going to do to you..." he whispered sadly, "I couldn't let that happen to Andrea. And I certainly couldn't let it happen to the woman that I love... So I came to help you as best as I could."

As she was unlocking Andrea from her chains, Milton checked the guard for any weapons that he might have. In the end he had a pistol and a knife. Holding the pistol very awkwardly, he handed it to Andrea to use instead. Worst came to worst then he didn't want to be the one in charge of the deadliest weapon, especially seeing as he had the least amount of training with it,

"I shouldn't worry about the reaction running out for a bit." he admitted before looking around outside the now open door, "I let out all the Walkers from the research areas... and cut a few wholes in the fences and left some old meat out near them... they should have their hands full."

As they were making their way towards the exit he swallowed thickly before pointing straight ahead. They were going out the back door because that was where some of the cars were kept. Taking out a pair of keys, he breathed a sigh of relief when no one was in the car park. He handed the keys to Andrea and got into the back of the car,

"There's a weakened section of chain-link fence to our right... we go through a garden and we can bust right through it..." he told them both, smiling nervously, "This is... kind of exciting. Playing the hero has never been a strong suit though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)   Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked inside your heart-shaped box (Milton, Willow and Andrea)
Page 1 of 1