The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:50 am

Abbie had decided that she needed to go and get her head around some of the things that had happened to her this week, to be honest there was nothing that had confused her more than what she had learnt yesterday and after a whole days work today she was glad that the weekend had come upon her, she was just so glad to be able to have a relax and make sure that she recouped and got her head around what she had learnt.

Sighing softly as she sat down at the bar of one of her favourite bars in the center of London, Abbie almost head-desked, when she caught the attention of her favourite bartender, he and she had a lot of conversations with while she was having drinks here. He was a nice guy and could tell automatically that she was stressed out, so, without a word handed her her usual, a large bourbon and coke cocktail in one of the massive glasses.

"You're a life saver." she grinned softly, as she sipped at it, coughing lightly at the alcohol content "How many shots did you put in here?"

Adam merely grinned and shrugged his shoulders as he wandered down the bar away from her, throwing a comment back with a cheeky grin; "Three, you looked like you needed it, and, it's on the house."

Blinking a little bit she smiled down into her drink and she drank it happily, it tasted even sweeter knowing that it was free. Now, to get thinking about what she was here to get her mind around, Jason Isaacs was a vampire, he'd bitten her but nothing freaky was going to happen like her turning into a little Igor, and Michael was one of the hunters keeping an eye on him. Right, with the alcohol, she was beginning to think that was less crazy.

What she still was upset over, was how much of a jerk Jason had been, she'd looked up to him and trusted him but he'd upset her twice, in the space of a day, and then not cared afterwards, so much for caring about her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 am

Jason had done a lot of thinking since the scene he'd had with Abbie and, to be honest, he regretted almost every decision he made that day. He didn't know what came over him to be honest, he'd acted like a complete swine to her for no apparent reason. A weaker vampire would blame it on the taste of her blood making him act that way but it would be a lie; he'd been acting poorly towards her even before he had taken a taste of her blood.

He had wanted to apologise to her that day but he found out later that she had then left to go get some coffee with Rooker. It had stung and angered him until he realised that it was probably entirely his fault. He sighed ever so slightly and entered the bar that he had tracked her down to in London. He wanted to apologise to her and let her know that the things he had said in his trailer hadn't been him attempting to use her, he had been trying to show her how much he wanted her. Not just sexually but in a much more romantic and loving way.

Seeing her over by the bar, he noticed one of the bartenders glaring at him before he'd even made it half way to Abbie. He honestly didn't know what the hell he'd done to the bartender to get glared at so strongly. Maybe, he thought to himself as he got closer to Abbie, the bartender somehow knew that he was responsible for Abbie's mood at the moment? He doubted it but he honestly wasn't sure,

"Hello Abbie." he greeted her as he sat down at the bar stool next to her. He turned briefly to the bartender to order a drink but the man glared at him before moving along. Okay the man had somehow figured out her was the cause. He turned back to Abbie and wince when he noticed how down she was and how saddened (betrayed perhaps) she felt. He swallowed a little bit, "Look I... I just wanted to apologise for the way I acted on set that day. I was... well I was a real arse to you and you didn't deserve that at all. I should have just respected your wishes and not drawn attention to you..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 am

Abbie, when she heard that voice, wanted to punch the face the voice belonged to. Here she was trying to get her head around everything and then he appeared, did he not get the message that she wanted nothing more to do with him, the using asshole? He probably wanted some more food or something like that, which he was not getting under any circumstances, why would she want to give him something so precious? What was she supposed to say now...?

To be honest she was wanting to get up and leave, his presence was irritatingly arousing her like Michael said it would do but she really didn't feel like being anywhere near this slimeball right this second.

"Just go away and leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you." she stated quietly as she sipped at her drink, her neck involuntarily twinged at the place where he had bitten her, although there was no mark it was like her body could remember where it had happened anyway.

There was nothing else she wanted to say to the man, and she certainly didn't want to spend an entire evening in his company any more, that was such a loose ass weak apology that she didn't even think it would count for what he had did to her. Shaking her head she took another sip of her alcohol liking the way that it burnt as it slid down her throat.

"Well unfortunately I don't accept your apology, you just...words are not enough to describe how angry and how hurt I was by what you said and did. You used me! And now what, now you're back for another nibble isn't that how this thing works, Michael told me all about it, oh yeah!" Abbie hissed that last part so nobody could overhear them.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:41 am

Jason had to admit that he was rather impressed at her self-control, he would have bet before entering that she would have clocked him across the face as hard as she could the second she heard his voice. But actually she had been rather restrained about it. Of course he had no doubt that internally she was likely cursing up a storm and down her level best to think of ways to dismember him with various household objects.

He could understand her rather short response but the truth was that they needed to talk and she knew that on some level, whether she wanted to admit it or not. Shaking his head slightly, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath,

"I deserve that." he admitted with another little nod before wincing slightly, "But... I think we need to talk about what happened. I don't want... what I did then, to colour how you see me from now on. I'm not like that, I don't know what came over me."

Now would be a great time for a drink but the bartender was still just glaring at him, all but confirming that he knew Abbie and had figured out that he was the cause of her current distress. He couldn't fault the guy for being a good friend that way. He winced a little at each of her words,

"I didn't intend for it all to play out like that... I didn't want it to seem that I was using you because I honestly wasn't using you." he assured her before shaking his head a little bit, "Not for you Abbie, you're different. I don't want to use you, I want to... I want to be with you instead. Treat you with love and respect... not what I did back then."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 am

Abbie raised an eyebrow and she couldn't help but think that Jason was one of the most frustrating things she had ever met, could she even say he was a man any more? Because he wasn't a man he was a creature of somekind. Drinking more and more of her drink, she was trying to keep herself more calm but in fact the more she drunk the looser her tongue seemed to be which was not a good thing.

Meant she was probably going to let rip and she was going to let rip bad...which wasn't good in a really public place like this, Abbie didn't want to embarrass herself and she didn't want to cause a scene that would get people and the press gossiping more than they probably already were.

"You don't know what came over you, well thats funny because I don't know what came over you either, I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't do anything to upset you at all, I only did what you wanted me to do and then you treat me like that?" she asked, although she had promised herself that she wasn't going to get upset , she could feel herself getting more wound up.

Here he was trying to look so cool and collected about it all when he had really hurt her! Abbie didn't know why he was even bothering he must have done this to hundreds of girls in his time, whenever the hell that time originally was. Even as Jason winced at what she said Abbie just got more and more angry, how could she believe anything he said to her?

Growling a little bit she stood up and slammed her hand on her bar in front of her, although her head was bent down so her fringe covered her eyes, they were full of tears;

"BULLSHIT!" she cried out "Just leave me alone! You got what you wanted, so why are you even here!"

Gritting her teeth Abbie snatched up her bag and hurried out of the bar onto the street outside, her eyes were streaming with tears, she didn't want to speak to him, because she had let herself trust him and his feelings for her and then he had hurt her so much acting the way he did. If he was so sorry why didn't he apologise earlier? It was all an act she was sure. All but marching down the street, Abbie hoped the air would cool her tears.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 am

Jason could tell that she was getting angrier and angrier and he also knew that she had every right to be so angry, to be so annoyed. He tried to centre himself, getting upset right now would only make her more upset he was sure and he really didn't want to lose control of his emotions again; that was exactly what had gotten him into this mess in the first place! He sighed a little bit,

"I know, it wasn't your fault in anyway Abbie. It was my fault because I pushed too hard, too soon and ignored your wishes." he told her quietly, "And I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry that I pushed you to do something that you obviously didn't want to do just because I wanted you to do it."

He could tell even now that her anger was climbing again and it wouldn't be long until she exploded with all that anger being pent up inside her. Though to be honest he wouldn't begrudge her that, she looked like she needed to let her anger at him out in one big go so that nothing was left unsaid between the two of them about this whole subject.

Even though he had been thinking that it would be for the best, Jason was still very surprised when she slammed her hands onto the bar, as much as because she seemed too collected to have exploded right then as the fact that the move had been sudden,

"It's not bullshit Abbie, that wasn't what I wanted!" he tried to urge her, trying to get through to her through her rage at him, "That's not what I wanted... I wanted you, yes, but not like that! You're not just something to be used, I want to treasure you, to be with you!"

When she marched out of the club the bartender growled at him and called for security to throw him out of the club. But it wasn't needed, he was rushing after her anyway,

"Abbie wait!" he called out to her as he began to catch up with her on the street, "Abbie please just let me explain my feelings for you... I wasn't using you Abbie! I care about you too much to use you like that, it was just a mistake..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 am

Abbie was storming along the streets of London and she was just looking for a way to get back home she just wanted to go home and relax with a big glass of wine and some sort of girly film, she needed some comfort and she knew that she wasn't going to get it from having a conversation with Jason, far from it she was going to havea sort of nervous breakdown it seemed from all the emotions whirling around inside of her. She felt upset, angry, betrayed and annoyingly still aroused!

How could it be that he wasn't using her? How could that be so? He had pleasured her the night before, wanted to pleasure her again on set, and when she said no he didn't come to comfort her, he hadn't even stuck up for her because she didn't want to do what he wanted, and then he had fed from her without even asking her permission first.

Ducking down a side street Abbie rested herself against a wall and placed her hand in front of her face as she felt herself crying even more, she knew this was going to happen when she first talked to him, she knew it couldn't just be as simple as him telling her he liked her and him actually meaning it. Wiping her tears away as they dropped down their cheeks Abbie took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, here he was coming to talk to her again. Did he just not get the message?!

"How am I supposed to believe you Mr. Isaacs?" she asked, her eyes were sparkling with tears still "How am I supposed to believe you have feelings for me, and you weren't using me, how am I supposed to trust that when I give you what you want you wont get bored of me, you wont do this exact same thing again."

Not caring that she was hurting her eyes a little bit Abbie rubbed more and more at them to stop the tears from coming out, she didn't want to cry and look weak in front of him, he'd probably only laugh when he got back to his vampire friends anyway.

"You know...I just..." she whispered, too uspet to really say anything much "Just please go away."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 am

Jason followed her through the streets of London, very aware that she was probably trying to avoid him completely but he was not going to be lost so easily. He was tracking her through her scent actually and it was going rather well he thought. He didn't want to upset her this much, he honestly had just wanted to tell her how much he wanted her.

Following her into the alleyway he paused.

Oh it was very very obvious that she didn't want him anywhere near her. But he had to. He had to be with her, he felt it deep in his bones and he knew that she was the only one for him. He knew that he was being annoyingly persistant but he had to show her that he was more than willing to fight for her, to be with her as her partner and lover,

"I know that I'm arguing from a downward position here... I know that I've betrayed the trust you initially put in me and I'm so terribly sorry." he told her honestly, edging closer to her because he could see the tears she was trying to hold back and he wanted to help be the reason why those tears fled, "I want you to look into my eyes and I want you to listen to the sound of my voice... I won't betray your trust again Abbie! And I sincerely want us to be able to have... a relationship, a partnership."

When she rubbed so frantically at her eyes and whispered, unable to say much else it seemed, for him to go away he swallowed. This was his fault and he had to deal with it. Stepping forwards, he wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug so that her head was resting against his chest,

"How can I leave the woman I've come to love crying and alone in an alleyway?" he asked her, a few tears welling up in his own eyes, "Especially when all I want to do is to convince you... that my feelings for you are real."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 am

Abbie couldn't help but think that there might be a part of Jason who was telling the truth, but even now he didn't tell her to call him Jason, to bridge the gap between them, it was just like Michael said, how could she say that he was wrong when there was yet more evidence in front of her that he was completely and utterly correct! Sighing softly she decided that she would try and pull herself up for a proper adult conversation between the two of them instead of throwing a fit.

"I'm sorry for acting like I have been I just don't really see how anything that youre saying can be true, you're a brilliant actor, you managed to fool everyone around you about what you are for such a long time. How do I know you're not just acting?"

Calming down slowly she took a few calming breaths and she couldn't help but want to talk this through they were going to have to work together after all on the set and they would still be having to see each other, she couldn't work with him the way things were going now. Abbie didn't fancy bursting into tears every time he appeared on the set with someone she was running for.

"I don't think that I can do that Mr. Isaacs. Ive already asked Michael out on a date, I can't embark on anything like that with you, I'm sorry." she stated softly.

When she heard that he loved her, Abbie didn't know what to say and so she didn't say anything she merely let him hold her to her and she felt the anger beginning to drain away from her, she wanted to be able to talk calmly with Jason he deserved that much but, she was just so hurt and betrayed by what he had done. It was like her permission didn't even matter to him.

"Mr. Isaacs..." Abbie whispered gently, before she smiled a little bit to herself "Thank you for your apology but I...I don't know about any of this, it's so sudden and you're...well you're what you are..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 am

Jason could tell that she still wasn't believing him, like there was some kind of gap that was not being bridged by his efforts. It would be just like Rooker to have made just such a gap but he really didn't want to think like that. There had to be a way for her to want to be with him after all, there just had to be. He swallowed thickly. Why was it that this conversation was so hard? It was probably because he loved her and yet he had hurt her so obviously,

"You had every right to act like that Abbie, given how I acted in the past." he agreed before shaking his head a little bit, trying not to burst into tears. This woman made him feel such extremes, joy and then sadness within the space of seconds, "Abbie I'm not acting. I understand if you can't believe me though."

He could tell that she was trying to calm herself down at the moment but he knew that she would only have limited success right now. Emotions this strong didn't just go down or get suppressed just because you tried as hard as you could to make them stay down. He flinched slightly,

"Y-yes... of course." he whispered to himself, internally vowing to cleave Rooker in two, "Could we not... go and get some coffee at least? Just as... as friends or at least so that we can talk about... well... everything I suppose."

Why did he say that out loud?

He almost slapped himself. She wasn't going to like this, she wasn't going to be able to return the love so why torture himself this way? He swallowed a little bit even as he held her. It was draining the anger from her that he could see and he liked that almost as much as he loved holding her in his arms,

"Please... Jason..." he pleaded with her quietly before swallowing a little bit and slowly nodding, "I... understand. These things take time and my... revelation... is large. And my nature as a vampire... well I understand."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 am

Abbie looked up into Jason's eyes and she could tell that he was really upset, he was sad by what he had done and he really meant his apology, although it was only the first step in getting her to feel better about all of this, Abbie was willing to believe that he was being truthful about his feelings for her, that he did feel as strongly for her as he expressed and he had just made a mistake. She supposed even vampires had to make mistakes some times.

"I'm going to choose to believe you." she smiled lightly, even though it was a sad smile, it was better than bursting into tears or yelling at him Abbie supposed "I might regret it later but I guess, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."

Hearing his reaction to when she said that she had already asked Michael on a date, Abbie felt really bad, to be honest Jason had come to her to express his feelings first and she must have hurt him by saying that she didn't believe him or that they weren't real in her anger. Biting her lip she realised she didn't want to dissappoint him but, she needed to figure this out, she had feelings for both men and it was just so confusing to her.

"I really am sorry, I...I know that you told me about your feelings first but I...I really didn't think that you meant what you said, and what Michael said kind of backed up what I thought." Abbie admitted with a small pout on her lips "I could go and get a coffee with you as a date I guess, if you'd like that, maybe somewhere a little more private considering...you know one of the conversation topics." she suggested shyly.

To be honest she had never really thought much about what kind of vampire Jason was, he obviously could go about in the day easily and he didn't sparkle very much so, that ruled out Twilight or the traditional vampires or he would be ash right now. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his waist and lay her head on his chest, it was strange to hear no heart.

"You know, Jason, I was kind of upset about what you did mostly because I really hate blood tests, there you go sinking teeth into me without even asking." Abbie stated with a light smile, trying to lighten the mood "I could have turned into one of those horrible little minion things you see in Dracula too, and then you didn't explain anything to me, I was really worried! Besides...I could have like...Aids or something and you just went right on in there." she joked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 am

Jason couldn't blame her for not believing him, she was right. He was an actor and he had fooled everyone but the hunters into believing he was nothing more than an actor. Closing his eyes a little bit, he tried to centre himself and try to find some comfort in the feelings that had been rapidly developing for Abbie. When she decided that she was going to believe him his eyes snapped out in surprise and he found himself speachless for a few moments, unable to form a complete word let alone a complete sentance. After a few moments he managed to get himself under control enough to reply,

"Thank you Abbie..." he whispered happily, matching her sad smile with a tentative one of his own. before chuckling weakly before joking, "Way to bring the mood down... I kid, I kid."

She had asked Michael Rooker on a date.

Well of course she had asked Rooker on a date! He had gone to comfort her while Jason had just tried to speak to the director. Jason should have followed her, should have told her that she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to. But Rooker had been there for her instead. He wanted to be angry but all he could do was just... deflate. She was dating Rooker and it tore him apart inside,

"I guess it's alright... I can understand why you would rather go out with him than me." he admitted with a sore, aching throat that spoke of him holding back emotion. When she suggested that she go get some coffee with him he blinked away the tears and a smile rapidly began to form, "Truly? Truly we can have coffee together? Oh Abbie... I... this means so much to me... thank you."

When she tried to joke about it all he chuckled along with her and shook his head slightly,

"Well then I'll be sure not to do it again if you're afraid of it." he told her with a slight smile before he chuckled a little bit and shaking his had slightly, "I am a daywalker vampire. I can live in the sun, it just takes away my vampire strengths. And don't worry... vampires can't get aids and you can't be made into a minion. Far too beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am

Abbie could see that Jason was surprised and to be honest she really didn't think that she would be saying this tonight, giving him this chance, but she was really a big softy underneath it all and she could see that he was being genuine, that he was wanting to atone for his mistakes. So, who was she to deny him the second chance that he was asking her for, she could definately last out one more date with the guy, just to give him that next chance.

When he said that he could understand why she would rather go out with Rooker than himself, Abbie had to hold back so many quips that she couldn't help but let one slip through, but it was said in good humour and she honestly didn't mean any offense by it, in fact, it even drew a little laugh from her;

"I'm glad you understand I have some reservations about becoming a necrophiliac...as most people would." she teased softly, looking up at him from her place laying against his chest, he was so cold and she was cold too so she was really feeling the need for that coffee round about now actually "Do...do you want to come and have some now, we can go to my house if you'd like, I'll even invite you in properly,"

Hearing that he wouldn't do it again if she was afraid of it, Abbie merely smiled shyly, she did like the feeling it had given her, the pleasure but she really didn't like the fact that it was sprung on her so quickly and without warning;

"Well...just some warning would be nice you know." she stated with a little blush not wanting to admit she had liked it "You should be saying that 'Of course someone as awesome as you would never have Aids Abbie!' just as a little tip there, and I'm glad I'm not turning into a little bug eating creep who sleeps in dirt." Abbie laughed softly.

As she stepped back from Jason's chest she held her hand out for him to take; "If you'd like, we should head to mine now, we both have work in the morning after all."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Jason was honestly immensely surprised that she had decided to give him this chance and he was more than willing to do whatever it took to prove to her that he was worth this chance. Just being given this chance made him so very happy, he felt like his heart was going to burst from his chest. It was an odd feeling considering his heart didn't beat anymore and hadn't for most of his exceedingly long 'life'. Having this chance touched him deep inside in a way that he had come to expect never to happen again.

When she came out with the necrophiliac joke he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit even as he looked down into her eyes. She was so warm against him, even though he could tell she was rapidly getting colder,

"Yes apparently people have a problem with that part of it... unless the vampire sparkles, in which case it's all just too acceptable." he joked a little bit in return. When she asked if he wanted to get some coffee with her now he would have readily agreed if she'd just stopped there. But when she said the coffee would be at her house he couldn't agree fast enough, "I would love to have some coffee at your house Abbie. And yes, I'm afraid I'd need to be invited in, one of those truthful myths."

When she said that she wanted some warning he chuckled a little bit sheepishly but was also trying not to smile. She was almost giving him the heads up that it would be acceptable in the future. He nodded his head in agreement,

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to warn you several times so that you know next time." he told her happily before chuckling lightly and nodded, "All the Gods in heaven would have to be evil to let such a thing happen to someone so righteous and so pure. And don't worry about the craziness, that's just in the movies."

Taking her warm hand in his cold one, Jason smiled a little bit and gave it a small squeeze as he stood beside her,

"I'd like that a lot." he told her before looking around, "If it's far we can move in 'my way' if you'd like. Of course you'll have to direct me."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Abbie was happy now she had the chance to relax and talk with Jason again, they had talked as they made their way to her house which wasn't that far from the bar that they had met in, that was why she went to it so often because she could go home easily. Turning the corner of the street her familiar home came into view, it was in one of the old city buildings and was on the second floor of the building itself away from the noise of the street.

As they approached her house she hopped up the steps and opened the door to the complex with the key she had slipped into her pocket before hand, she almost walked in without saying anything before she remembered that Jason had to be invited inside the house first;

"Oh yeah, please do come in Jason." she stated with a happy smile "The flat is on the second floor so we have to go up in the lift if you don't mind."

Wandering into the lobby she waited for Jason to enter the lobby as well before pressing the button to call the lift, she hadn't invited a man into her flat before and the guard in the lobby was looking at her a little bit oddly, probably because of that very fact. Merely blushing a little bit at the look, Abbie wandered into the lift with Jason and were on their way to the second floor.

After inviting him into the flat, she placed her bag on the floor and locked the door behind them.

"Do you want anything to drink, coffee, tea, maybe something a bit stronger if I have anything?" she asked politely "Uhm, make yourself at home."

What was kind of embarrassing was that her flat was a studio flat, and he could see her bedroom from the seat in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Jason had to admit that although they walked in silence the rest of the way to her home it was a comfortable silence and never once felt strained at all. He had been a bit paranoid though, keeping and ear out for any hunters. He didn't want to cause her any more pain than he had done already after all. But the walk was quiet, it was peaceful, and not once was the silence awkward.

He followed her up to the complex itself but hissed in pain when he got close to the open door without her inviting him in. When she invited him the pain instantly vanished and he smiled a little bit,

"Thank you Abbie, I'd be delighted to." he said with a little chuckle, "Being in a little box with you? Oh I don't mind at all."

Jason noticed the look the guard was giving her and raised an eyebrow in amusement when she seemed to be blushing because of it. Ah! So the guard thought that she was taking him to her room for something more than coffee did he? Well Jason wasn't against that but he was certain that Abbie needed more time and he was going to give her all the time she needed.

The pain never came a second time as she invited him in promptly and he smiled gratefully at her before having a little look around the flat with a smile,

"Thank you, a coffee would be lovely." he told her happily before sitting down on the sofa in the living area of the studio flat. It was nice and clean and a rather nice size, "I like what you've done with your flat Abbie. You have good taste in decoration if you don't mind me commenting."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Abbie smiled happily when Jason complimented her on her flat, it wasn't anything special because she was on a budget, things in London are expensive as it is, so she was barely making any savings at all with the wages that she was earning being on the set. Although she was happy with her little cosy flat, it was secluded and there wasn't any noises from the other neighbours because the walls were really thick as the building was old.

"Thank you Jason, you know I'm on a pretty tight budget but I think I've managed to deck it out quite nice when you think about it." she stated with a small smile on her lips "I imagine your houses are much nicer than this though and a whole lot bigger."

As she made the coffee Abbie bustled about the kitchen, trying to get amug that didn't have something stupid written on it as most of hers did. When the coffee was made she walked with it carefully into the living room and handed it to Jason;

"Be careful its hot." Abbie warned with a small smile on her lips, sitting down on the sofa next to Jason with a little sigh, it had been a really long and tiring day and she was ready to drop, the coffee was really really needed in this situation.

Turning to Jason she looked up into his eyes and let her smile grow slightly, who would have thought it, Jason Isaacs a vampire, she had so many things to ask, she just hoped it wouldn't be rude to ask them all at once; "I don't want to seem like I'm asking you 20 questions here but...I'm really interested in you know...you, now I know your secret, I'm a little surprised you can eat and drink stuff if I'm honest."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 am

Jason had to admit that her flat was about the same size as his massive trailer on set but that was fine by him to be honest. This was all she needed and it suited her perfectly for now. It was rather cosy and he liked that kind of feel. He might have been old-fashioned but he thought that the place you lived should be cosy and not cavernous like some people he knew had made their homes,

"Yes you've done a very good job even before you consider that you're on a budget. When you consider that you are on a budget too its doubly impressive." he told her with a little smirk before shaking his head a little bit, "I have one house and it is a bit bigger than this but I like it when things are cosy like this. I'd much rather live in a smaller place to be honest."

Accepting the coffee happily, Jason held the mug with his hand wrapped around it. To humans this would be stupid as it would be hurt enough to make them drop it. But Jason's hands were much colder than a regular human's so he just sighed a little bit in relief,

"Ah thank you." he thanked her happily before setting the coffee down on the coffee table in front of the, his hands now toastie enough to pass for warm human's, "I enjoy a good coffee and I love the side effect of warming my hands up enough to be human-like."

He grinned a little bit at her curiosity before nodding a little bit, "Don't worry about it, you can ask whatever questions you like. Eating and drinking is something else the myths get a bit wrong. I'm a vampire but that doesn't mean my entire digestive system has just disappeared or been reworked, so I can eat and drink but it doesn't keep me alive, only blood keeps me alive."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:12 am

Abbie preened a little bit in happiness when he complimented her home, she thought that it was a real compliment to hear something like that from Jason especially considering he might have lived through all sorts of different design periods which in her opinion were much better than a little cosy flat. But, she was glad that he liked it, he might be spending some time in here after all.

"You only have a little house? I wouldn't have guessed you were the cosy type of person you know, what with the whole vampire thing, I thought sparse modern would be more your type." she smiled softly, before cracking a cheeky grin "Either that, or, living in the 19th century or something like that!"

When she heard that he liked having coffee because it warmed his hands up, Abbie smiled a little and she was glad that she was able to make him a little bit happy, even though she had forgot to ask how he wanted his coffee. Running her hands through her hair, she picked up her own coffee and gave it a happy little sip, enjoying the taste and the fact it was waking her up.

"It must be hard, to be so cold all the time, I know I like to be warm all of the time, I spend most of my down time lolling in front of my heater reading my books." she stated with a little grin.

Hearing that the eating was something that the myths had gotten wrong Abbie nodded her head to be honest it hadn't made much sense to her either, so she was glad that most of the books and films seemed to have gotten that incorrect, it made much more sense that way.

"You know...just out of curiosity...what did I taste like?" she asked with a little blush on her cheeks "I mean Im never going to be able to ask anyone else that question now am I?" Abbie laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 am

Jason had to admit that this period in time had some lovely little homes like this and there was hardly ever a case of people like Abbie being jammed into flats this size by the dozen, as so often had been the case for working class people. He was glad that she lived in a time where it wouldn't affect her too badly at all. He chuckled a little bit and shrugged slightly,

"Well I tried having big homes before and in the end it just became too much hassle and way too... lonely. Even when people were in the house it was too big to really connect to them you know?" he admitted before smirking a little bit, "Oh no, the 19th Century wasn't too fun for me. Spent twenty years of that century in jails if you can believe it."

Sipping the coffee, Jason sighed as the hot drink trickled down his throat. Sometimes he just liked to drink something for the flavour and coffee was definately high on that list. Hell, he remembered when it was first brought over to England in large amounts,

"To be fair most of the time I don't even notice, I only really notice when I touch someone. Then the contrast kind of becomes apparent." he admitted before smirking a little bit at the image, "That's a rather cute mental image I must admit."

When she asked him what she tasted like he chuckled a little bit. Now there was a question wasn't it? How to describe something like that to someone who would never have tasted blood and certainly not in the same way as he had? In the end he decided upon something as close to the feeling as he could describe,

"You tasted amazing." he admitted with a smirk before humming, "If you've ever tasted blood, even a little, you'll know it tastes all coppery right? Well when you're a vampire that copper flavour is a much sweeter flavour. Yours was... oh so very sweet. It was intoxicating."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)   Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Mixer (Abbie and Jason)
Page 1 of 1