The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)

Go down 
+3
Mary Sue
Elentari the Black
Gandalf the Grey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey

One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Empty
PostSubject: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:24 am

Gandalf smiled a little bit as the representatives of all the races of middle earth, along with Elentari the Black, seemed to settle down after the formation of the Fellowship. It would be a long, hard, journey but he was sure that through strength and courage they would not fail in their appointed task. His smile grew,

"Then we are the Fellowship of the Ring." he declared with a little bit more hope than before, "And we shall destroy the One Ring of Power and defeat the evil that is Sauron, saving our Middle Earth for all races."

He smiled at Frodo and noticed that the hobbit seemed a lot more secure now that he not only had his friends with him but all members of the delegations that had come to see if the rumours were true. He blinked a little bit and both he and Elrond suddenly shuddered as a coldness swept through his body. He was sure that Elentari felt it as well. He swallowed thickly,

"Something truly evil is coming this way..." he muttered before turning to the Fellowship, "Protect the halflings with your lives against whatever thread appears! I sense that it is a creature that defies all logic set before it... we must not let it near the hobbits!"
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:35 am

Elentari knew that there was some sort of evil coming her way, just from the way that the wind blew slightly sour in the air. Of course she had only heard tell of such a thing before and never actually having met one in person. Even she, a user of the dark arts, was a little anxious to meet such a creature in person. 

Moving so that she was sheltering the Halflings, she raised her staff and hoped that she would be able to repel the creature before it could latch onto any members of the group and become inseperable from them. 

Unable to stop herself sending Gandalf a look of unease, she steeled herself and narrowed her eyes;

"This force approaching is not to be reckoned with, make sure that you don't allow it to come close to you, especially you Aragorn and Legolas, be on your guard. You will surely be the beasts first attack points." Elentari warned as she gripped her staff in one hand and her sword in the other "Brace yourselves, the force approaches!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Sue

Mary Sue

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:48 am

Mary had heard that there was a secret meeting of the council and she was certain that she had missed the messenger with her own invitation for  the meeting. After all why wouldn't they invite her, the single most powerful being in the whole of Middle Earth. 

Dashing through the forest towards Rivendell she burst through into the sunlight, her hair was glistening in the sun, flicking her hair from her face Mary struck a seductive pose before strutting towards the courtyard where the meeting was taking place...

Of course she had to seduce a few Elf guards but with her sexiness...it was no problem at all and like all men they moved aside like puppies. 

"My apologies for being late." She stated mightily, once again flipping her hair "Your saviour has arrived, and now, I shall offer to you my wisdom in the form of my plan to destroy the great ring of power. It'll blow your mind." Mary laughed tinnily.
Back to top Go down
Legolas of the Woodland

Legolas of the Woodland

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 am

Legolas could feel the foul stench of something on the wind and it was most disgusting... and yet it still tried to be alluring if his senses were correct. But honestly he would not think of anything more repulsive than what his elf eyes saw right now,

"Gods of the woodland give me strength..." he muttered in elvish, taking out his bow and notching and arrow. He glanced at Aragorn, "She comes. Many of my kin have fallen prey to her unique brand of sorcery... we must strike before she has a chance to make long, awkward/meaningful eye contact with us! Or else we shall lose our minds to her madness and stupidity..."

His breath caught when he saw her for the first time. He had hoped he had been wrong but here she was... a Mary Sue! Gritting his teeth, he avoided looking in her eyes and tried to ignore how she somehow made sparkles appear when she smiled and when she flicked her hair. His sensitive elf ears ached with the sound of her laughter,

"Begone foul beast!" he commanded her, preparing to fire on her, "We are already resolved to take the Ring to the fires of Mount Doom!"
Back to top Go down
Aragorn

Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 am

Argorn, as a Ranger of the North, had heard tall tales and horror stories about the horrible creatures that this world could produce. Among the worst of them were fangirls and Mary Sue's! Both of them were a breed of human so disgusting that even orcs had been known to refuse to eat their flesh or even to kill them.

It was seen as more horrible to just let them live, letting them terrorise any race with even mildly attractive members.

So when the doors opened and the creature stepped in, he immediately raised his sword high in a defensive stance and held one arm out to hold Merry and Pippin back, ready to protect them with his own life (and pride) if necessary,

"You trespass where you do not belong Mary Sue!" he glared at her a little bit, trying to ignore the magic working on him to instantly, stupidly, fall in love with her. He focused on the jewel Arwen had given him and shook it off, "You will begile not one of us here...!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Sue

Mary Sue

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 am

Mary had not believed that there could be so many attractive males in one room! The sexy grunge looking Ranger, Aragorn; the attractive and well groomed Elf, Legolas; the rather strong and well built Dwarf, Gimli; and of course let us not forget the dreamy Captain of Gondor, Boromir. Her eyes had been fixed on all of them at once, how could she love so many people at one time? Yet it is impossible to choose between them!

As they all turned to her to give her their attention, she couldn't help but turn her nose up in disgust at the other female in the room who was already glaring at her in jealousy, no doubt because she had stolen the hearts of all the men who looked upon her, leaving her in the dust. Honestly, that nasty gothic hairstyle did nothing for her.

"Oh so you have already elected to place me into your plans how sweet of you, do tell me what role I play? But of course I already know! I am the fearless leader of this group, being the daughter of Sauron himself, of course I don't KNOW for sure but I'm pretty sure I am, I can slip past the defences or Mordor quite easily, mhm." she stated with another horribly attractive laugh.

Coyly she winked at Aragorn who commented on her not beguiling anyone here, oh she was so happy that he could feel the sexual tension between them too, she was certain that he was thinking of the ways he could use his other sword already. Giggling childishly she fluttered her eyelashes at him;

"I am so glad that you feel the chemistry too Aragorn, let's talk later in privacy hmmm?" she teased, most sexily in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 am

Boromir had to admit that right now he was tempted to use the power of the Ring. Not to protect Gondor and not for personal glory... merely to shut this insufferable woman up so that he wouldn't have to listen to her ever again! Gods that laugh was driving him up the wall! And her whole attitude in general was just so infuriating that he wanted to bash her little face in with his shield. Did she honestly think that every man here was already madly in love with her or something? Seriously, bashing her face in with his shield might do her a favour. She just looked so fake it was unreal,

"Do not practice your magics here! Not while there are hobbits in the area, they should not be subjected to such horrors!" he declared, glaring at the Mary Sue before glancing at Elentari, "Do you think we can take her?"

When she said that she was the daughter of Sauron, Boromir started laughing. In fact he laughed so hard that he dropped his sword and shield and had to hold his sides as he laughed harder than he had ever laughed before,

"Sauron's.... sauron's daughter?!" he laughed madly and wiped a tear away from his eyes as he calmed back down, "Please... one does not simply walk into Mordor. Especially with only delusions as shield against the dark forces there."
Back to top Go down
Gimli Son of Gloin

Gimli Son of Gloin

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:31 am

Gimli had seen goblin kings the size and weight of oliphants. He had seen paintings and carvings of the most disgusting and foul demons imaginable. And he had even seen lots and lots of orcs when they were feeding. But nothing prepared him for such a disgusting sight as Mary Sue in the flesh. The legends said that she was ancient and powerful... and annoying as hell!

She had been at the battle of the five armies with Thorin Oakenshield and had to be restrained by Gandalf and Elentari to keep the battle from getting out of hand with her adding stupid powerful magics and the like to it. If she could anyway. No one had ever really seen her doing all of her most powerful techniques it had to be said.

He happened to agree with Boromir's opinions about her being the daughter of Sauron. If you believed the stories then Sauron was only male due to convenience. As something close to a god, he could be genderless for all they knew. He chuckled a little bit and nodded in agreement with the rest of the fellowship,

"You have been elected to be a civilian Mary Sue!" he told her with a hearty dwarven laugh, "You will go back to where you came from and we will dispose of the Ring. You will not join us, you will not lead us, you'll just sit down at home and kindly leave us alone if you'll please. Or else you might find that there are many hidden dangers in travelling with us as companions..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)   One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Sue to rule them all... (Fellowship and Mary Sue)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: Book Role Plays :: The Lord of the Rings-
Jump to: