The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:12 am

Karl woke up on the sofa of an apartment that the wasn't sure he'd ever seen before, for a moment. He panicked for a few seconds before his brain kicked into gear after the sleep. As it all clicked into place again he groaned in annoyance before pulling himself up into a sitting position. He and Lolita had decided to sleep on the sofas in Norman Reedus' holiday apartment while he tried to get ahold of some people via webcam.

Wandering into the kitchen, his eyes widened in surprise when he found Norman sat at the little kitchen table still on his laptop. He was currently in a five-way video call with some people that Karl recognised and others he didn't. There was a military guy, a black guy, a canadian guy and then... then Rooker and Lincoln from the Walking Dead. Deciding to leave Norman to his little war council, Karl closed the kitchen door before making his way back over to the living room area.

Lolita was still curled up asleep on the other sofa when he sat down at the one he had claimed. They hadn't gotten changed at all before falling asleep so it this position, Karl had a pretty clear view of up Lolita's skirt. He blushed a little bit but otherwise he just enjoyed the view. Reaching over, he nudged her gently awake,

"Hey there sleepy head." he greeted her with a slight smile, his accent slightly broader since he was tired, "Thought I might wake you up to greet the day. Norman is still on that damned webcam of his but we can still talk right?"
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 am

Lolita murmured softly in her sleep, she curled her fingers in her hair and her thumb was in her mouth, she often sucked her thumb when she was having a bad dream and she was having a bad dream right now, she was trapped in the convention center, unable to get out, and she was being chased through it by those ravenous freaks, especially that one who had first attacked her, he was leading the pack.

Her murmurs grew louder and louder, she wanted to wake up but she didn't know how to, however, as soon as she was shook awake she opened her eyes sleepily and found herself blushing almost immediately, Karl was waking her up. For a moment she lost herself in merely taking in what he looked like when he was first awake, his hair was tousled and he was adorable. Especially with his stronger accent.

Turning onto her other side she smiled at Karl sleepily.

"Good morning to yourself." she whispered softly "Of course we can, I was having a bad dream anyway, so thank you for waking me up."

Lolita, when she was sleepy, was very clingy and she was having a hard time not latching onto Karl's arm, hugging it and trying to get back to sleep, she didn't want to wake up and face what this new day was going to bring her, because this new day had an almost certainty of her dying.

"Did you sleep well...didn't hear anything strange during the night?" Lolita asked sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:52 am

Karl could tell that Lolita was having a nightmare but he really couldn't blame her considering what the world had become seemingly overnight. He had been very lucky to have had enough alcohol to drink that his sleep was totally dreamless. He smiled a little bit when she began to wake up slowly. She seemed to take a long time to merely look at him, causing him to smirk slightly with a raised eyebrow. Of course his accent was a lot stronger right now so that might have been the reason for the strange looks,

"Yeah I could see that." he agreed with a little bit of a frown before smirking a little bit wider, "You should drink more before bed. It's what got me to sleep without a dream in sight."

As he watched her, he could tell that she was not a very conventional morning person. However he did notice that it made her an awful lot cuter. To be fair the whole sucking the thumb thing had made him want to give her a little hug when she woke up. But then again she probably wouldn't appreciate that. If anything she looked like she was about to fall back to sleep at any moment. The only thing that seemed to keep her from doing so was the fact that he was talking to her. He shook his head,

"I slept fine after the other drinks." he told her before assuring her, "I didn't hear anything anywhere near the apartment don't worry. Although Norman did get a little bit angry with Rooker at one point on his webcam call and shouted a little. But as I understand it the guy was saying that they should all make settlements like one from Walking Dead... Woodbury or something."

He shook his head a little bit and took a little sip from a bottle of water. He passed it to her, knowing that when you first woke up a drink was a good thing to keep you awake,

"Want to tell me about your dream... or do you want to try and forget it?" he asked her before chuckling, "Hell you can ask me whatever you would have liked to before. Or we can watch the news... up to you."
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 am

Lolita didn't like the idea of drinking too much, even though it would help her forget the things that had happened recently, she wasn't going to be able to act quickly if she needed to, then again, she wasn't going to be able to act quickly now, she was so groggy and tired she could barely even gather the will to sit up on the sofa properly.

Wrapping her blanket around her she yawned and sat up on the sofa, rubbing at her eyes to try and keep herself awake, no use going back to sleep now was there?

"I've never been much of a big drinker I'm afraid." she stated with a cheeky smile "One shot of vodka and I'm tipsy, three shots of vodka and I'm almost completely gone."

Although she wouldn't express it, she was glad that there had been nothing heard around the apartment, she was so worried that something would happen in her sleep she had taken a long long time to finally drift off, her ears were pricked up for every little noise and each creak of the apartment made her start with adrenaline and make her eyes fly open again.

"I think it would be a good idea to try and get somewhere we can stay and wait this whole thing out, I'm more than a little worried to actually leave the apartment...I wish we could just stay here until this all goes away." she sighed lightly, hugging her knees to her chest as she sat on the sofa.

Shaking her head, Lolita smiled softy;

"I just kind of want to forget about it, but, I would love to ask you some questions, I was far too nervous to ask you them in the panel, I am still kind of nervous to ask you them now but, I suppose that's just me."

As she took the water, Lolita sipped at it, not wanting to waste too much, but she was very thirsty, so took a slightly bigger second sip; "Like I mentioned before, if you had to give your character 'Black Hat' from Priest a name, what would you have given him?"
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 am

Karl could tell that she wasn't really into the whole, 'solve it with alcohol' solution. Honestly he didn't think he was either but when the other option was having nightmares about people being dragged down to the ground and eaten alive he thought that getting a little bit drunk was the least of the world's worries. And if it was about the effects of the alcohol, well Karl hadn't had too much to drink but he had fallen asleep no problem. You didn't have to get completely drunk for it to help you to sleep after all. He chuckled a little bit at the way she pulled herself up only with great reluctance. She was cute when she did that,

"Neither am I but if it keeps me from having nightmares I can stomach two fingers of Jack before bed." he reasoned with her before smirking a little bit, "Good to know. But you'd only need the first one to get rid of the dreams. The second and third we'll save until we have cause for celebration, just you and me yeah?"

He could tell that she was relieved by his report about the lack of any zombie activity in the area. To be honest he was with her on that one. As fascinating as this might be, considering zombies were supposed to be fictional, he didn't really want to get a closer look at them again,

"Yeah I think we could stay in this apartment for a good while... but eventually we'd probably have to leave." he admitted with a frown, "Depends really. Depends if they follow any pattern set by fiction... because normally they tend to know where groups of people are. Might be best if we move around a bit."

He chuckled a little bit as he pulled out another bottle of water. The apartment was full of bottles of water. It made sense considering Norman rented this place out purely because it had good links to conventions where he would be on panels,

"Black Hat huh? Yeah I never really thought about that before." he admitted before humming a little bit in thought. In the end he laughed a little bit and shrugged, "Honestly? When we were shooting the bit with the town... you know where I act like a 'conductor' to the destruction? Yeah for awhile we all joked around and referred to him as Mozart."
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 am

Lolita clambered onto the other sofa where Karl was sitting, she yawned again and snuggled against his arm, he smelt nice still, she could still smell his aftershave clinging to his tshirt. She was so tired, because it had taken her ages to go to sleep, and so she was still really tired, if she wasn't so tired she would never have done this. Thinking about it, she thought she should probably move away, but she couldn't bring herself to do so, he was so warm and comfortable.

"Sounds like a date." she purred softly "I suppose we'll have cause to celebrate when this thing finally ends, then I will be getting totally and completely hammered as a good reward. As long as you look after me, I dont see why I couldn't have a shot before bed once in a while."

That was one of the problems, she didn't know what type of zombies they were although it was pretty obvious they werent like the ones from 28 Days Later, for which she was bloody thankful, they were the worst type because they were fast running and they were super strong and angry. Therefore, if you got caught by one you were more than likely not getting away from it alive.

"I thought you didn't like zombie fiction." she teased softly, murmuring happily as she closed her eyes and relaxed into his arm "But yes, I think we need to actually observe some of them, see how they move and what they react to, so we know how to deal with them before we leave,"

When she heard what he would have called Black Hat, Lolita raised her eyebrow, to be honest that wasn't anything like what she would have called him, in fact she did actually give him a name in her FanFiction she wrote about the film, although Karl didn't need to know she had written explicit FanFics about his character in a film, it would be a bit creepy.

"Mozart huh?" she asked with a grin "I didn't think of that one, to be honest I thought he suited a Byron, a dark brooding character, with surprising depth. Are you planning on being in any new releases soon, I would love to be able to check them out at the cinema."
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 am

Karl could tell that Lolita was still incredibly tired. It made sense considering that neither of them had gotten to bed early. Well it had been early but it had ended up as early morning rather than during the night. When she sat down on the same sofa as him he thought nothing of it. It wasn't like it was his sofa now was it. He chuckled a little bit when she clung to him. Now normally he was against clingy fans but when the fan in question looked as sexy and as cute as Lolita he was fine with clingy,

"Don't worry I'll look after you so that you will show up to that little date." he teased her with a wink, "After all, I'll remember that you've promised me a date. I'm not likely to forget a hot young woman like yourself giving me such a promise after all."

To be honest Karl wouldn't really know what to do even if the zombies did follow the patterns of fiction since he hadn't ever been a zombie movie fan. He chuckled a little bit when she caught onto what he had said earlier,

"I don't but you and Norman would know a bit about them if they followed some set patterns right. Thankfully they're not like the running ones or anything." he admitted, even he knew about those types of zombies. He grimaced a little bit, "That's going to be a bucket of laughs that is... do you think we should poke them with sticks to see if they feel in at all? I mean maybe they're blind or deaf or something?"

He chuckled a little but when she raised an eyebrow at the name that had been unofficially given to Black Hat on set. To be fair it had mostly been as a bit of a joke for the crew and the actors,

"Yeah.... it was mostly a piss-take because the director was adament that we put that part in and that it looked good." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "Byron huh? Well he does fit the type now doesn't he?"

When she asked about new releases he shrugged a little bit, smirking slightly,

"Well I was supposed to be in the new Star Trek film again." he admitted before frowning slightly, jokingly, "And you know I think it might be late out in the cinema, all things considered."
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:04 am

Lolita blushed softly when she heard him calling her hot, she didn't think that she was, but then again, she was sitting beside him in a rather short skirt as if she had been sleeping in the same bed, or rather sofa. Biting her lip lightly she sighed, her life had been turned upside down in a matter of hours and although she was more than happy to be here with Norman and Karl, she was so worried about others, her family back home, and her job and education.

"Oh really?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "So theres no girlfriend that you've been hiding away from the paparazzi then? I suppose my friend was talking a load of bollocks when she told me, after all, she normally does talk a lot of bollocks about things..."

She was glad that Karl didn't push her away from him when she had laid her head on his arm, it wasn't very clingy, but she just wanted some affection, a hug, a stroke of her hair, anything to make her feel better about what was going on. Being who they were however, she knew they'd put it down to fandom above all else.

"Oh I know...I was so worried in case they would be, but they aren't otherwise we would have been completely screwed." she sighed lightly "And it's not like they're 'infected' either, so I doubt we have to worry about all sorts of different variations running around out there...oh uhm...sorry, I know it's not your favourite topic I just get carried away."

Although she was hoping this would all be over in a week or so, Lolita was realising that it really wasn't going to be, things were going to take a long long time to get back to normal, if they indeed did get back to normal. Zombie's weren't just something a world got over after all, they would always be worrying about their return, or, she would be that's for sure,

"I thought that name fitted." she stated with a small smile "Although maybe it only fitted my slightly different adaptation as well as I'd have hoped. Do you like filming Star Trek, I mean, it didnt look like you had a very big part in it, or like you were enjoying being at the panel, is it not your favourite film?"
Back to top Go down
Karl Urban

Karl Urban

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 am

Karl could tell that Lolita wasn't one of those types of women, the type who thought that they were attractive and loved to be reminded of it. She belonged to the much rarer group, the group of women who were beautiful but didn't believe that they were. It might have had something to do with the amount of leg she was showing because of the skirt but he wasn't sure. He chuckled a little bit when she chose to question him on the wording of his sentance,

"Yeah really." he shot back with a wink before shaking his head, "No girlfriend and no wife since the divorce so yeah, I assume that your friend was talking a... load of bollocks was it?"

Chuckling a little bit, he could tell that she was happy that he hadn't pushed her away yet. To be fair he was happy to give himself up to be her support at the moment. She looked like she needed it for comfort and was enjoying him being there for her. Idly he began to stroke her hair, not sure why he was doing it but it felt like it was a good idea,

"Yeah I don't watch zombie films or shows but I watched that 28 Days Later film. Scared the shit out of me. Thankfully they're not the zombies we have here." he agreed before chuckling a little bit, "It's fine. Honestly, I think I ought to get more used to them seeing as they're now factual rather than fictional."

He wasn't sure when this whole thing was going to blow over but he was certain that with the combined efforts of the survivors and the military, it would be over eventually. Hopefully they didn't go stir crazy or starve before that happened. Shaking that dismal though from his head, he chuckled a little bit,

"I enjoy filming the Star Trek films and I enjoy being part of them." he admitted before grimacing, "What I dislike... hate... is the fans. Because a lot of the trekkies hate me because, apparently, I've got the character all wrong and ruined their fondest memories or some such crap. But other than that... I really don't like Quinto. He's kind of a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Lolita Avon

Lolita Avon

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

Lolita as a fangirl had done her research on Karl, and as a father of two kids she realised that he probably
wasn't going to be looking for someone to have a relationship that was a lot younger than him and had virtually no experience with being mature at all. Honestly, she couldn't even mind her baby brother without incident most times, never mind having some children of her own or looking after some almost full time.

"Yes, I thought so, its quite sweet really she just makes things up to talk to me about things that I like sometimes, it's odd...considering she needn't really we get on without talking about them anyway." shrugging her shoulders lightly, her inner fangirl was screaming at her, he was single! Single and INTERESTED IN YOU!! "Its uhm...its good to know though, just in case."

Laughing softly she nodded her head, she knew that the film was awesomely scary, of course, it might have had something to do with the fact she was only like 13 when she watched them and they were an 18 rated film. Although she really did enjoy them and had watched them more since that time, Lolita thought they would never get old, they were good examples of the amazing zombie genre.

"I know right? The first time I watched it I was really scared as well." she stated with a grin "I did watch them when I was 13 though so, they would scare me more then than they would now I suppose. I do prefer the sequel if you've watched that?"

As she took another sip of her water Lolita groaned a little bit and buried her face in Karls arm, no way she she want to get up and start getting ready for the day ahead of her. But she was going to have to she supposed. He thoughts were drawn away from the idea of getting ready, when she heard Karl say that he thought Zachary Quinto was a jerk...her mouth popped open involuntarily and she blinked;

"Why would you even think that?" she asked, before she had really thought about the words coming out of her mouth "Uhm sorry, I mean, I just see him in lots of personal interviews and he seems like a really funny nice guy...is that all a front?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)   Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is another day (Karl and Lolita)
Page 1 of 1