The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Empty
PostSubject: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 am

Boromir couldn't think of a better situation if he was perfectly honest right now. Sure Frodo and the Ring were out of the group, finding the way to Mount Doom on their own, but on the plus side... Frodo and the Ring were out of the group, finding their own way to Mordor. Of course they were walking to Mordor... so the rest of the group had decided that they would have to capture Sauron's attention by raising an army of his enemies.

The group had also recently found Gandalf again and there had been much rejoicing at the wizard's approach and his resurrection from the dead after the whole Moria incident. The hobbits, and Elentari, had been overjoyed and the whole group had made camp afterwards. As the food was finished, Boromir moved over to his tent and sighed contently as he drank some saved mead.

Sitting down outside his tent, he spotted Elentari and gestured for her to come over before smiling happily,

"I've not seen you smile so beautifully in a while." he told her with a grin, "You must be very happy indeed! It is nice to have Gandalf back and have a plan isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 am

Elentari had been so overjoyed when Gandalf had returned that she hadn't had any time to spend with Boromir. It had been one big party but she knew that they all deserved it after what they had been through, what with the Uruk Hai attack a few days ago, the departure of the Hobbits from the group and now that Gandalf had returned it seemed to top up the idea that they needed to celebrate.

Finishing up her meal, she wandered through the camp until she reached the tent where she and Boromir were going to be sleeping tonight, it was more often than not they shared a tent and it was being widely accepted by the group. Not that she cared if it was accepted or not, Elentari was just happy she wasn't going to have to maim any of the Fellowship.

It kind of defeated the whole object of being a united Fellowship.

Unable to stop herself from smiling when Boromir called her over, Elentari approached him and sat down next to him smoothing out her dress as she did so. Nodding her head with a wide smile on her lips, she thought about how nice it was to have her long time friend back with them, and at a more powerful level too! He could now rival even Saruman.

"It is certainly nice to have a direction, and it is nice that Gandalf is back...more than nice in fact, I feel so happy that he has returned I missed him very dearly." she commented with a slightly softer smile, before she ran her hands through his hair gently "And how are you faring now that the ring has departed from the group."
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 am

Boromir could tell that Elentari was much happier now that Gandalf was around. After all, with Gandalf back he was once again the official leader of their fellowship and not Aragorn. And Gandalf actually listened to council from others so it was going to be a lot more fun again he thought. Not to mention they had managed to keep the hobbits Merry and Pippin and they had always been the favourites of both Boromir and Elentari.

He noticed Elentari coming closer to the tent that they both shared, he smiled widely and gestured for her to come over to him even as he called her over to him. He liked to be able to talk to Elentari and that was much easier if she was closer. That was totally it. He totally was not calling her over so that he could hold her close... totally not.

When she said sat back down next to him he smiled a little bit wider still and wrapped an arm loosely around her shoulders and held her close to him. He nodded in agreement,

"I could tell that you felt his loss keenly... and that his resurrection has brought a lot of happiness to you. I am grateful that this has happened." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit and pulling her onto his lap to hold her close, "I am faring much better now actually... I can breathe  lot easier! The only magic I want done to me comes from you Elentari."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 am

Elentari had thought that their relationship would be a hinderance on the group and the Fellowship's intentions however it had done the opposite, it had made her even more passionate and powerful in her fighting because she didn't want anyone or anything to harm her lover. She would protect him and the rest of the Fellowship at all costs, it made her stronger to have this bond and regardless of what others thought she would keep it.

Allowing herself to lean against his shoulder, Elentari enjoyed the sensation of having someone there to share her thoughts with and to gain strength from. Often she had been the one giving strength to others and had none given in return, but this relationship with Boromir was different, it was special, because they were equal.

"What I am most thankful for now that he has returned is that the Fellowship is equal once more and we are going to be able to get things done a lot more swiftly without everybody failing to unite, despite my best efforts, men just don't want to be lead by a woman..." gently tracing her finger under Boromir's chin, placing a sensual kiss under his earlobe "I wonder why that is."

Hearing that Boromir felt a lot better Elentari couldn't help but smile gently, although she was worried for the Hobbits Sam and Frodo it was right that they had left the group, the ring was even beginning to work against Aragorn despite his good intentions.

"I am glad to hear that, although wreckless and done without consultation, the Hobbits did what was right for the group, the Ring was taking hold on to many minds for us to continue." she whispered softly, gently stroking her fingers along Boromir's hand "Let us hope that you do not need me to perform any magic on you though, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:45 am

Boromir had to think about what it was going to be like on the group and his own abilities, having a lover who was fighting alongside him. Of course sometimes it was bound to be a distraction but other times it could only be a good thing. After all, his sword always struck harder and his shield always blocked easier when it was in the name of protecting Elentari from attacks.

With her head on his shoulder he smiled a little bit and began to gently play with her hair to let her know that he was here and he was supporting her. Even when she didn't need it, he liked to remind her that he was there for her no matter what. It was the least he could do for the times she had strengthened his resolve with but a word of confidence,

"Yes the Fellowship will fall in line a lot more now that Gandelf will be back in charge... Aragorn and Legolas seem to have some hero-worship for him it seems." he agreed before smirking at her, licking his lips slightly, "Because they're jealous that the leader of the group is mine and mine alone perhaps? Or maybe they felt they would never measure up to you and it hurt their pride?"

Boromir was glad that Sam and Frodo were gone, not because he disliked them, he enjoyed their company, but because it meant that the Ring was gone. And losing the increasingly tense hobbits was well worth losing the oppressive nature of the Ring. He nodded a little bit,

"Yes... I think they had help in reaching that answer. I think that the witch-queen of the forest might have whispered something into their minds." he told her with a slight frown before chuckling a little bit, absently touching a place where an arrow had pierced his chest, "Yeah... let's hope it doesn't become necessary again."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:00 am

Elentari thought that the arrow had struck true when it came to the comments about Gandalf and him being worshipped and looked up to by all the other members of the group, of course now that he was so much wiser than before she would also look up to him like she had always done but she would make sure that he knew her mind on everything, and she would not simply shrivel up and blow away.

Just seeing him sitting around the camp, hearing his chuckling laugh and being able to smell the smoke of his pipe made Elentari at peace with herself and helped keep her own darkness at bay, as she had been sorely tempted in the months he had been gone.

"Ha! You are very confident to think that you have tamed me so much Boromir, I am not some possession to be owned." she stated, gently flicking his armoured chest "I think it is more likely the second one, and the fact I had almost summoned my Fellbeast a few times, it would have made the journey quicker."

Gently she allowed her hand to come and close over the area that he was holding his hand over, she knew it was one of the places where he had been struck in battle and it made her smile softly up into Boromir's eyes. Truly she would have done anything and killed any being to stop him from being hurt like that, one giant Orc was not going to stop her.

"But if it is, I will be here for you like I always am." she murmured softly, letting her hand drop back down to her lap as she sighed contentedly "How do you feel, to be going back into the realm of the humans, at ease, or more restricted with your politics looming over your head?" Elentari asked with a slight smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 am

Boromir had never looked up to Gandalf.

He had always respected the man but he had never looked up to him. After all, why would he? The man was said to be one of the most powerful sorcerers in recent times and yet he, and the rest of Middle Earth, had sat around and done NOTHING while the armies of Mordor rose up against the kingdom of Gondor. Even if Sauron hadn't been returning, which he was, surely that would have been enough to ensure intervention by the grey rider?

But no. This was the first time he had fought alongside Gandalf and he had finally realised what the old man had deprived Gondor of. With Gandalf they might have always stood a much greater chance of winning. But he gave Elentari and the others peace of mind so he would tolerate him for now,

"Of course I know that you can never be tamed, even if a woman was to be a possession! I was merely using an analogy." he told her with a wink before chuckling a little bit before nodding slightly, "Yes well... I don't blame them for never wanting to see that thing again. If I see it by surprise again I'm likely to try and kill it."

When she edged her hand up to where he had been hit with an arrow he sighed a little bit and moved his hand to let her touch it. It felt nice when she touched it, his skin tingled as the healing magic still working recognised her as it's user. He smiled a little bit,

"Good to know... it would have sucked to die in such a terrible place. I can't imagine how my father would take it." he told her with a little chuckle before grinning a little bit, "Oh both! And that's much better to me... gets me back to something I KNOW you know? Something familiar to fall back on and lead in."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 am

Elentari couldn't help but smile softly when he said that of course a woman was nothing to be possessed, however she knew that in some ways she wouldn't mind being possessed. Purring softly in the back of her throat at the memory of when they had united as one, on the boat after the Uruk Hai attack all those weeks ago now, she wondered when the next time would be.

But on the road as they were, she didn't mind waiting a few more days to get to Rohan where they could be safe while they...united.

"Awwwww now Boromir I believe you were asking me how you might tame them so that Gondor could use them in attacks against the Orcs, you are going to have to get used to Sweet Bessie." she stated with a cheeky grin "She is a good mount and I have gotten rather fond of her, I will be so upset if she were to be killed."

Hearing his soft sigh when she touched his wound, Elentari couldn't help but smile gently up at him, the wounds were bad and it took a long time for them to heal even all this time later. But they were good enough to walk and fight upon and so she was glad that he would be able to heal completely in time.

Boromir's father was someone that Elentari didn't really like very much. Of course she was going to have to get over that rather swiftly seeing as Boromir was a complete Daddies boy.

"Let's not worry about that, my love." she murmured gently, calling him a pet name for the first time "You are alive and well, he will see you soon when we ride from here to Gondor, you must be missing him very much."

Unable to stop her little laugh she hugged her sides; "Well this is something I will happily leave you to, politics has never been my strong suit."
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:34 am

Boromir had always had a deep respect for women that had been seen to be odd by many back in Gondor. He had never taken a woman against her will and that was virtually unheard of for a warrior in any of the cultures in Middle Earth. As much as the humans liked to think they were above the orcs, they had their own little shames and their own disgusting behaviour when it came to women and captured settlements.

He was looking forward to getting to Rohan now though, all this riding and travelling was beginning to get on his nerves and he wanted some time to be alone with Elentari. They were lovers after all and lovers needed time to get down to some 'love',

"Yeah well... Bessie and the others of her species still creep me out no matter how useful they might end up being." he admitted with a little chuckle before rolling his eyes playfully, "Fine fine... I'll not kill your adorably named killing machine... happy?"

He could tell by the look on her face when he mentioned his father that she didn't like the man and, surprisingly, this just made him laugh a little bit. Perhaps it was because he had come to realise, a long time ago, that his father was more than a little bit insane when it came to some things,

"Alright then Elentari... we can just leave that for another day." he told her before nodding a little bit, "I do miss him but honestly I miss my little brother and my city more. They're the ones who have always needed me to protect them after all."

"Yeah that's exactly what my father says." he joked with her with a wink, "Maybe you're more like him than you know?"
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 am

Elentari couldn't help but laugh heartily when Boromir said that he wouldn't kill Bessie in that sort of tone, it just reeked of the fact that he was forced into this action and oddly enough that was fine for her. It had taken a lot of work to actually get the Fell beast to be loyal to her and she didn't want that work to be undone by someone who just thought she was a little bit creepy.

She was creepy but, useful.

"Oh I am so incredibly happy with your generosity." she purred as she wrapped herself around Boromir a little more, moving so that she could sit inbetween his legs as they talked around the fire, it was nice she thought to be able to be able to do this, being in a war made you appreciate the little things you wouldn't have noted before.

Hearing that he missed his brother and his people, Elentari smiled softly and she nodded her head, she thought that might be the case, Boromir's heart was still troubled by the attacks on Gondor and the fact he was unable to be there to stop them.

"You will see your brother and your beautiful town once again, just have strength that although you are away from its walls, you are doing so much in order to stop the darkness from overcoming it." she whispered reassuringly as she placed sweet kisses up and down his neck, nuzzling her nose against his skin.

The crinkling of her brow and her stern glare let Boromir know exactly what she thought about his comment that she was like his father; "Well then I must brush up on all the politics of all the races immediately with Gandalf, and leave your sweet company." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 am

Boromir had to admit that 'Bessie' might just be a bit of a sticking point for their relationship but wouldn't be too bad if he didn't mention her and given how the thing scared him, he was unlikely to actually comment or talk about it. Lest the thing appear and once again all he could see was the countless friends who had been eaten alive by other Fell beasts just like the 'tame' one that Elentari had at her disposal,

"Of course you are." he teased her back with a little smirk as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer to him. When she sat in between her legs he kissed her gently on the cheek with a small smile, "I like these moments of peace with you Elentari... they're so rare and so they're so much more valuable to me."

Boromir was very in touch with the people of his kingdom and it was one of the reasons why a lot of people thought he was going to make a brilliant steward. There were some who even wanted him to just be done with it and claim the title of king. But he was reluctant to do that,

"Yes... Faromir is a strong and capable warrior and he will lead them well in the defence while I am gone. And my people shall stand strong." he agreed, kissing her gently on the lips as he held her to him, "Thank you for your reassuring words Elentari... as always, you are my rock."

He laughed at her reaction to his joke and couldn't help but smirk to himself,

"Oh calm down Elentari, no need to go rushing off to the grey avenger over there." he teased back, "I was only having a laugh... you're not crazy enough to be like my dad."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:06 am

Elentari couldn't help but sigh happily into the sweet kiss that Boromir gave her, she thought that she would never move from this position if she had the choice, the stars twinkling overhead and the warmth of the fire keeping both of them toasty and warm together. The way they were talking, about things, reassuring each other, joking, was as a couple should be and Elentari was glad that they were able to get along so well.

"I was just thinking to myself that I enjoy these moments between us as well, if I had my say I would love to be able to stay like this forever." she sighed happily, looking up at Boromir's features as she kissed his stubble "Or maybe stay in a lovely warm bed with room service forever...that would be amazing."

The other kiss she had, Elentari returned gently, enjoying the softness of their kisses between each other, it showed that there was feeling and love as well as pure passion and heat between the two of them. Which boded well. Passion but no feelings burnt out, and feelings and no passion became friends, they were an excellent mix.

"I am only doing my job, as your lover, to make sure that I reassure you when I know that you are feeling down. I just happen to be incredibly good at it." she purred softly and let her hands slip down to rest on Boromir's thighs as she continued to sit happily between his legs.

Unable to stop a little laugh Elentari shook her head;

"It truly must be bad if even you admit it Boromir, you are such a daddies boy it's unbelievable." she teased, gently squeezing his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 am

The way that she sighed happily into the kiss made Boromir smile and he couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again so he did. Sighing softly in happiness himself, he held her close to him as he watched the fire crackling in front of them. For just a moment he forgot about all that was going on around them. For just a moment the Ring was gone, Middle Earth had peace and they were alone together out in the wilderness.

Of course this was a fantasy but hopefully one that could one day become a reality for them and the rest of the world,

"Same Elentari... for a moment there I forgot about all of the rest. I forgot all about all the war and the dead evil god coming back. I forgot it all and there was only us..." he told her honestly and he kissed her again with a smirk, "Oh yeah... that is much preferred I admit."

The kisses were soft and loving and Boromir loved that about them; they were so different from any other kisses he'd ever had. The emotions and desires that came with each kiss were massive to him and he loved every second of it all,

"Yes you happen to do an incredibly job of doing that. I'll have to do my best to match you in that regard my dear." he agreed with a wink even as he rested a hand on her thigh as she did the same to him, "Mmm... sure is rather hot out here with us..."

He smirked a little bit before sticking his tongue out at her,

"Hey, I am not a daddies boy!" he protested with a laugh, "Not my fault I'm his favourite."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 am

Elentari was getting stronger, she wanted to be able to go forth and battle all the forces of Mordor right now so that she and Boromir could be together as they both so desired, it was hard having to wait to be loving and passionate with each other, not knowing if they would get another chance to kiss each other when they went to sleep in order to face the next day. It made her sad to even think about it, but fired her up.

"Well one day, hopefully one day very soon we will be able to have that sort of life, even if the ring is not gone and the threat of war is still present we will be able to be together more openly when we reach Rohan." she murmured softly "It is a goal that I am striving to complete, to get both of us alive and well to a bedchamber in Rohan."

Unable to stop a little wink, Elentari giggled softly and laid her head back against Boromir as she thought about the way she seemed to inspire such confidence with her words when really, she was a dark witch if anything she would have been undermining people and their thoughts about each other, about their plans.

"Don't worry Boromir, when the moment comes I have no doubt that you will be able to give me such comfort that I couldn't ask for any more." she stated with a gentle smile "I could not ask for anything greater than what you already give me."

Giving him a gentle passionate kiss on the lips, Elentari threaded her hands through his hair, pulling Boromir closer to deepen the kiss. Slowly, she broke away and peppered his cheeks with kisses as well before she lay her head back down on his chest; "It is getting rather hot yes."

Unable to stop her little laugh she shook her head;

"I'll cut that off if you stick it out again." Elentari joked "Besides, you are so a daddies boy...I'm going to endlessly tease you about it, and even better, you don't know which one I was to tease me in return."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)   Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road of Rohan (Boromir and Elentari)
Page 1 of 1