The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Empty
PostSubject: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:21 am

Gwendolyn was one of the most obscure Professors at Stamford's Campus, she taught one of the most obscure subjects and because of that her class sizes were small and she had the fun taken out of her a lot while she was in the staff room and such.

However she did have one thing going for her.

At this present time she was the youngest member of staff in the whole University, and, she was a professor. Having graduated before any of the other students from Cambridge University in England, this position was offered to her in America almost as soon as she had finished her degree, a little beforehand in fact. Obviously, there was no way she wasn't going to take it.

Official Professor of Demonology at Stamford University.

Now of course she was sitting in her office, bored out of her mind, while flipping through a new textbook she had bought off a woman called Bela with the limited budget that her department had. With no appointments for the rest of the day, it proved to be very long, and very taxing on her eyes.

Sighing, she took a sip of her coffee and flipped onto the next page, pouring over it with her magnifying glass.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:44 am

Castiel had been told that this was one of many buildings where human beings came to further their education. To him it seemed a little bit... odd. Why did they have to come to specific buildings and pay lots of money in order to further their educations? It all seemed rather silly to him but then again he hadn't been down with the humans long enough to really comment on them too much.

They were here to find a professor Gwendolyn Maddox because she was the demonology professor here at the university.

Normally they wouldn't need such a woman for their cases but Castiel's knowledge and Sam's research had failed them rather spectacularly when fighting against a magic demon, one who was immune to normal exorcism apparently. It had been rather annoying to admit that there were some things about demons that he did not know but a human woman might know more about.

As soon as the right door was confirmed, Castiel marched forwards without a care in the world and opened it straight into the woman's office. He looked around the office for a few moments before his gaze fixed on the woman sitting down at her desk reading a book,

"Excuse me, are you the one they call Gwendolyn Maddox? If so then we need your help in exercising a rather annoying demon." he told her bluntly before adding, as if it would help, "We are on a mission from God."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:55 am

Dean was more than a little bit annoyed that Sammy had suggested that they head for the university of Stamford. It was like it was an insult to their abilities as Hunters that they had to involve a true civilian such as this professor. But the demon they had been fighting had been... annoying, to say the least. When your enemy didn't feel pain and your only method of killing it failed... well let's just say Dean's Hunter's pride had been rather well trampled on.

Sighing a little bit, he did take the time to notice some of the more attractive students walking around the campus. He perked up a little bit. Well maybe this place wasn't going to be so bad after all! But back to business.

And his business seemed to have become making sure Castiel didn't blow their cover by coming out with stupidly serious and truthful statements.

As soon as he told her the entire story, including a little bit about God, Dean groaned a little bit and quickly entered the room after Castiel. He grinned charmingly,

"Hey there professor Maddox!" he greeted her happily, noting with a lot of happiness that she was damn beautiful! He tried to focus his mind as he clapped Castiel roughly on the back, "Sorry about his eagerness... we were just working on a book that involves demons and were wondering if you had any ideas to help us. We'd be real grateful... in fact I'd buy you a dinner if you agreed to help."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 am

Gwendolyn jumped out of her skin and reached for her bottle of Holy Water on her desk that she kept when the door to her office was burst open in such a fashion. Biting her lip nervously when she saw who it was that walked inside, she didn't recognise the man which made her even more nervous, what was he doing here? All of her research had made her a little bit paranoid about strangers bursting into her office...

Hearing what the man had to say made her mouth pop open in surprise and she just stared at him, was this guy being totally serious when he said that?

"H-how on earth did you get past the security guards of the campus?" she asked , more than a little bit confused and a tad scared as well "You aren't a student of mine, I've never seen you before..."

As soon as the other man entered the room, Gwendolyn felt even worse than she had done before! Standing up from her desk she gripped the bottle of holy water, and hoped to God that these tattoos that she had gotten would prevent them from doing anything freaky to her body. If in fact these guys were demons...the new guy seemed to paint it like the first was doing some practical joke.

"You are working on a book that is focused on demons?" Gwendolyn asked, with a raised eyebrow, as if she was saying she didn't completely buy that story "Well if that is the case I suppose I might be able to lend a few facts for you to use...please come in, pull up a chair."

Turning to the small little kitchen she had on the windowsill of her office, she asked; "Would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:35 am

Castiel was a little bit confused about the way Dean was acting. He was acting as if Castiel had lied to the woman when in fact he had told her the truth. And now Dean was there acting like the lie that he had made was the truth! Castiel was beginning to get rather confused with all of these lies and human rules, they were just so needlessly complicated,

"The security guards believed Dean's lie and his fake badge when he told them he was working for the FBI." he told her honestly, ignoring what was bound to be a glare from Dean, "We needed to speak to you most quickly due to the nature of the demon that we had been facing recently. It is something we hope you can help with."

Castiel took the seat that she offered to the two of them but he was not about to let Dean just lie to her when it would be much better if she helped them! He turned to focus on the professor, staring at her with all of the intensity of an angel of the Lord,

"Gwendolyn Maddox... I am Castiel, angel of the lord God." he informed her, his voice deep but non-threatening, "There is no book we are writing - We seek to dispel a powerful demon who resists normal exercisms... you will help us to make this world a better place? Free from the influence of a powerful demon?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 am

Dean was glad that he had managed to calm her down. The last thing they needed right now was to freak out the beautiful professor who could help them out with this case. Not only that but if she was interested, she could also be taken out for a lovely dinner by Dean with little to no problem on that front it had to be said.

Of course all that went out the window when he went and told her about how they got on campus! Groaning a little bit in annoyance, he shot Castiel a glare before turning back to Gwen with a small smirk,

"You can't believe a word he says sometimes, he just goes off into his little fantasy world." he joked a little bit with her, "Honestly, we asked to meet with you and they said that you would be free so here we are."

Sitting down, Dean was just starting to get comfortable and relax a little bit when Castiel insisted on revelling himself as an angel. Groaning loudly in annoyance at Castiel, he turned to Gwen and looked into her rather panicked eyes,

"Listen to me Gwendolyn... he's not on drugs. He's not insane. He's not dangerous to you." he told her quietly, trying to soften the blow a little bit, "While he may, or may not, be an angel... the fact is that the demon we're talking about is real. And it's been tearing families apart Gwendolyn... and I know you know that demons are here. You're reading all about them aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 am

Gwendolyn found herself spinning around and gawping at the two men again when she heard the other man telling her that they had lied to get in here with fake FBI badges! Oh my god this was either something she should report to security immediately or she should shove these guys out of her office and report them to their Heads of Department for playing such a cruel prank upon her.

It was just unbelievable! Why oh why was this happening to her today? She was looking forwards to her quiet rest with her new book she had gotten, but now she had a nutjob on drugs and his friend sitting in her office.

"Listen...if you two are playing some sort of prank while you're drugged up it is NOT funny!" she scolded, her voice shaking a little bit with her upset "So if that is the case I suggest you get out of my office before I inform your heads of department about you harassing a member of staff, and if you have fake FBI badges then I must inform the police immediately."

Shaking her head Gwendolyn squeaked; "How can you be an angel!? That is like impossible!" she squeaked out before calming down and pointing to her office door "Get out!"

As soon as the other man spoke to her, Gwendolyn felt a little bit calmer about the whole situation, although his reassurance his friend was not on drugs was not working for her, she still was freaked out about him and would rather he didn't speak again if she was terribly honest with herself. Biting her lip softly, worrying it between her teeth, she nodded;

"Yes I am aware of that, I would not be a very good professor if I wasn't aware of my subject to that level..." she took a deep breath and tried to stop shaking "What is it that you want to know? I shall do my best to try and help you but...but please just...keep him shushed." Gwendolyn gestured towards the other man limply.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 am

Castiel was a little bit distressed that he was causing the young professor such distress. Was telling the truth really quite so bad as all that? Surely telling the truth was the right thing to do and should be praised? Wasn't that how people were raised and taught by their elders to think? He was confused, very confused right now. When she suggested that they were on drugs or making a prank he blinked a few times,

"I cannot use drugs, my angelic nature would make them ineffective. And I am incapable of making a joke... or so Dean says. He believes my sense of humour is lacking." he told her honestly before shaking his head a little bit, "But that would be unwise - we must learn how to stop the monster who is tearing through the town at it's hearts content."

When she asked how he could be an angel he blinked a few times before shaking his head a little bit at both her saying it was impossible and telling him to get out. He frowned ever so slightly,

"I know that it is improbable but it is by no means impossible." he told her honestly, "Demons come up to earth all the time. Angels can come down to earth in the same manner."

He did not like that he was to be shushed if he spoke but decided to at least be a little bit less vocal in his disagreements and his protests about being the truth. She seemed to like accepting the lies better after all.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:19 am

Dean was really rather thankful that Castiel seemed to field the questions and statements she came out with in a much less creepy way. That was until he began to tell her about how demons came up and angels came down. If there was anything that was going to freak her out more, it was learning that demons were not only real but that they could come up to earth whenever they pleased! It wasn't instantly but it was quick after all,

"Okay that's enough out of you!" he told the angel with a mild glare, "Truth or not, you could work on telling people without freaking them all the fuck out! God damn it Cas... you need to learn how to act like a real human being!"

He smiled a little bit when she suddenly became a bit calmer about the whole thing. She was thinking about it and that was all that he could really ask for. Dean was surprised that she seemed to have realised that more demons were in the world,

"These demons are everywhere... but me and my Brother are Hunters. We exorcise demons and creatures and things like that." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit as he glanced over at Castiel too, "I'll do my best don't worry. The real reason we're here is simple... we need you to help us exorcise a demon who resists regular exorcism. You don't have to go see it if you don't want to but it is under containment so don't worry about that. Mostly though, we need your knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:23 am

Gwendolyn decided, that seeing as this man seemed for the time being to really truly believe that he was an angel she would play along with him and would agree that he was. It was better to do that than to be stuck in the same loop of conversation, and, if she didn't linger on the absurdity of it too much, it made the whole situation a lot easier to handle.

"Ah right...of course." she said when he explained that he could not do drugs nor be funny, what really caught her attention though was the fact that there was a demon right now in her town, she had suspected of course but never actually thought it could be true "I read the omens...but I never thought that it would be possible one was actually here...what is its purpose in being here?"

At this point, Gwendolyn had to admit that Castiel had a point, this was very true and she knew that demons could come up and down from Hell as she had encountered them before; "I guess...if you put it in that manner it could be possible...but your friend is right, I appreciate being told the truth but, it is so unbelievable it would scare anybody." she admitted with a deflating sigh, coming to sit back at her desk, massaging her temples lightly against the oncoming headache.

Tapping her finger on the desk, Gwendolyn groaned softly and placed her head in her hands;

"I guess I have no choice but to help you, I don't want deaths on my hands, and you've already put me in shitloads of danger by coming to me for help, so I might as well actually give you some help." she stated, glaring at the two men "But God help me, if I die, I'm haunting your asses."

Swiftly she stood and began placing books and objects into her satchel at an alarming rate of speed; "Give me a moment to collect what I need."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:39 am

Castiel was glad that she was beginning to accept the truth but he couldn't help but think that she was just humouring him so that she wouldn't have to get into an argument about him being an angel again. It was enough of a start that Castiel didn't really mind it at all. He smiled a little bit before nodding a little bit gravely,

"The omens you have been reading have indeed been correct Gwendolyn, I am afraid." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit as Dean had been teaching him, "We think it just wants to feed on some people... but it'll learn that we aren't there to be eaten by them."

It was a fairly improbably series of events that had led them to this moment, that was for sure, but it wasn't a bad run at all. Castiel had had a lot of fun learning from Sam and Dean. Not to mention all the demons they had cleansed together,

"I did not mean to frighten you Professor Maddox." he told her honestly, "I just meant to inform you of the situation."

When she suddenly agreed to help them out he smile a little bit more genuinely before turning to look at Dean with a smug little smile on his face,

"I told you she was too good of a person to leave the demon roaming around on it's own, causing chaos."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 am

Dean could respect this woman rather easily, he found, due to her determination and desire to help people out. Even people who appeared to be either drunk of drugged at the time he had to admit. Castiel did have that effect on people and Dean, despite his best efforts, was largely powerless to stop it from happening. Shaking his head a little bit, he nodded with a small smile,

"Well by informing her of the situation you did both." he told Castiel before smiling wider and nodded to Gwendolyn with a small smirk, "Of course she has felt the fear but she is doing her best to overcome it! That is what we need fighting demons, courage, not the absence of fear."

He smirked a little bit in the face of her righteous anger. She had a right to be angry but that wasn't going to stop him from teasing her a little bit about it too,

"If you die it'll only be because me and Castiel are already dead." he told her with a little wink, "You'll be perfectly safe, don't worry. You just have to trust me..."

He held out a hand for her to take,

"Trust me to keep you safe?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 am

Gwendolyn's head was whirling with all of the information that she had just taken in, she didn't want to have to put herself in danger to do this, but she had no choice, she couldn't just let this demon roam around freely because who knows how many people it might kill in the process! It would be on her conscious if she didn't do anything and she wasn't prepared to have all of those deaths riding on her shoulders.

"It just wants to feed on some people?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "A demon who cannot be repelled from its host by ordinary exorcism does not sound like the type to merely come up and want to devour human bodies and souls...I need to be aware of the whole situation if you expect me to help you." Gwendolyn informed, her lips pursed slightly as she slipped her glasses onto her nose, slung her bag over her shoulder and made ready to leave.

Sighing softly, she wished that she had just called in sick today, then this whole bizzare thing wouldn't have happened. It did feel sort of cool though, to be the smart professor that guys call on to help them rid the world of evil! It sounded like it belonged on some sort of TV show. Shoving her Tweed Jacket into her bag, Gwendolyn grinned excitedly;

"It feels rather exhilarating to be in a situation like this, I might have to give you my number, you know just in case you need my help in future demon related incidents." she purred, winking at Dean as the adrenaline began to work "This is so exciting!"

The idea that she could die during this, or after by some other demons seeking revenge was not gone from her mind, rather, it had been pushed back by the feelings of courage and adrenaline that were shooting through her body right now. Nevertheless the reassurance that she would be protected did wonders for her.

When Dean held out his hand for her, Gwendolyn smiled brightly and hugged his arm to her chest; "You bet I trust you to keep me safe, I'm just going along with this whole insane process and hoping it doesn't bite me on the ass by the end of it!"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:31 am

Dean was very glad that she seemed to have shaken herself out of her funk long enough to show the enthusiasm he knew that she would have for this little adventure. After all, who wouldn't show excitement in the face of such fun times they could be having? Nothing was more satisfying as the face of an arrogant demon right as they began to realise that you had their weakness and they were going to be destroyed utterly,

"Well apparently they're all smart people it feeds from." he told her honestly, "A lot of university students got attacked by muggers. Except... they were demons and not muggers. Or rather, all forms of one demon."

When she purred and winked at him, as well as teasing him about giving him her number, he smirked in return. She was totally hot he had to admit,

"You give me your number and I might just do something stupid like taking you out for a large dinner." he told her with a wink, "Come on... it'd be exciting!"

He squeezed her hand as he tugged her to follow him out of the room with a grin, "Come on, I'll keep you safe and you'll have so much fun with it you'll never want to stop!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)   An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unnatural Day on Campus (Gwendolyn, Winchesters and Cas)
Page 1 of 1