The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imhotep

Imhotep

Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Empty
PostSubject: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 am

Imhotep as once again a whole creature, his skin and his bones filled with the life that he had once possessed. He looked exactly like he had done on the day of his death, free from any signs of age too. He sighed happily even as some of the minions Anuksunamon had purchases cleared the mess in the carriage. Sipping at some date-win that purchased as well, he pondered the relationship he had with Anuksunamon now that her betrayal of making him wait had come to light.

And it helped that his relationship with Layla was repairing itself even before he became less of a monster in physical terms.

Deciding that he wanted to see the woman who loved him the most, Imhotep sent one of the guards through the train to try and collect her.

A few moments later there was a knock at the door. He was half-undressed in his priest outfit of old. Waving his hand, the door opened and he smiled, a much truer smile than any he had given since his resurrection,

"Layla... my dear." he greeted her with a bow of his head, "Come in, come in... It has been almost a day since we last talked after all and we have much to discuss. How are you my dear? How is the boy?"
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 am

Layla was talking with Alex, trying to show him some of the dances that she had done in Egypt all those years ago, but every time she tried to make a move he was telling her how historically inaccurate she was in the moves she was using. Which of course made her roll her eyes and playfully flick him on the forehead. After all she was there, she should know what was historically accurate and what was not.

As she was summoned to the carriage that Imhotep was occupying, Layla nodded her head at the guard and left Alex in his care. Luckily the other guard, the black man, was not here at this moment. Alex seemed to delight in winding him up and he was far from a patient man, she feared for what might happen if the wrong buttons were pushed.

Wandering through the carriage in her light Egyptian dress, a see through dark green dress with strips of full material underneath in a top and skirt to cover what needed to be covered. The see through material reached the bottom of her wrists and to her knees in a tunic type garb.

As soon as she saw Imhotep fully regenerated, Layla blushed softly and she wondered how on earth she had ever managed to stay away from this man when she saw him again in Egypt all those years ago. He just exuded power and he was more attractive than he had been as a boy, although his features were darker, it was...pleasantly surprising how attractive this was.

"Indeed it does seem like we have much to discuss!" she grinned "You look more like yourself now, I have to say it does my heart good to see you this way...how are you? Feeling better?" Layla admitted with a soft blush, her gaze moving down from his eyes to the floor next to his feet.

Unable to stop a small smile when he asked about Alex, she brushed a strand of loose brown hair from her eyes and replied; "Alex is doing well, he seems a lot more relaxed and contented when I mind him as opposed to Ancksunamun...although I can see why. The woman does not seem to have compassion for children."
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:05 am

Imhotep grinned a little bit when she entered the carriage, her light dress flowing behind her as she walked. It was, without a doubt, beautiful and he couldn't help but grin widely. He loved the fact that she was so in touch with her Egyptian roots but seemed to be willing to accept that they were also in a new world. Anuksunamun was not able to do that and ended up acting like only this new world they were currently living in mattered.

It irked him.

But Layla was so accepting of their culture that it made him smile happily. Of course he spotted her little blush on her cheeks and that caused him to stare at her intensely with a bright smirk on his lips, enjoying the fact that she was loving the sight of him in his old form. Licking his lips a little bit, he gestured for her to sit down and poured some more date-wine,

"I feel much rejuvenated Layla." he admitted with a smirk, "I feel like I could take on Set and Osiris themselves right now! And my heart... well if beats its secret messages to me finally."

He had to admit that it came as no surprise to learn that Anuksunamun was nothing like a mother and Layla instead had a motherly instinct. It made him smile happily. Layla was enjoying looking after the boy very much so,

"Yes your touch seems to be much lighter and much more effective." he agreed with a grin before adding, "You are a wonderfully compassionate woman after all... you enjoy the boy's company?"
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 am

Layla smiled brightly and couldn't help but laugh when Imhotep said that he felt like he could take on the Gods with the way that he was feeling right now, and she was happy that he felt so good, although it meant that he was closer to fighting to dominate the world...and in that matter she was still most unhappy.

Why would someone want to kill this beautiful world that they were living in? It was such a wondrous place, even now after their time it still held so much history and promise.

"And I am sure in your time you will take on the Gods, so I am pleased that you feel up to the task." Layla giggled, sitting down and gently taking the cup of wine that she was being offered - it felt strange to be offered something so freely when back in her time it was such an expensive commodity "Ah I see, those secret messages that the brain has to decipher, are you any closer to receiving your answer?"

Unable to stop herself from flushing delicately with the praise she was being given, Layla looked down into her cup with a fond smile on her lips. Indeed she did enjoy looking after Alex, he was such a sweet child and he had his own very firery spirit if he didn't get his own way swiftly enough.

"I do enjoy his company, he is a very sweet child, well, he is to me at least." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "I never had the benefit of looking after a child in my life, I am afraid that my motherly instincts might just be taking over, I wont want to give him back at the end." Layla laughed softly.

Smiling, gently up at Imhotep, she asked; "So, what is the plan? Your plan to accomplish what Ancksunamun says that you must? Why even do you wish this, to rule the world?"
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 am

Imhotep had to admit that with the way his luck was, he would probably end up having to take on the Gods to be honest. They might be a bit offended that he had such powers or that he was undead. Either one seemed rather likely he had to admit to himself but he could take on whatever challenge he was presented with given time.

Of course another reason they'd be after him was that the plan was for him to take command of the Scorpion King's army so that he could conquer the world. The gods tended to hate people who did things like this. He had to admit the idea was losing merit in his mind,

"Yes well they seem to be arrayed against me do they not?" he joked a little bit, before chuckling a little bit and nodding, trying not to blush, "Yes those are the ones. Telling me to pick between two names... and supplying me an answer too. But the answer is secret for now."

He could see that she enjoyed being complimented on her parenting skills and he couldn't help but grin a little bit wider than before,

"He is a lively one that much is certain... free spirited and all that." he agreed easily enough before smirking a little bit, "Now now, you'll have to give him back to his mother at some point... it is only fair after all."

At the question about the plan he shrugged a little bit,

"I can take over the army... and I intend to... but not to rule the world. Rather to protect one vision of the future that I have had since I was alive the first time." he told her with a green, "And soon it shall be a reality... provided I have my ever-level-headed Layla by my side."
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:39 am

Layla smiled softly when she heard that Imhotep thought that the Gods were set against him, they indeed seemed to be because of what he did while he was alive, what he was still doing now that he had been reincarnated once more. Why could he not be brought back and simply be content to live, as she was content to live? Perhaps the Gods would have less problems with him that way. Although she thought that it probably wasn't all that simple.

"Ah the secret answer." she hummed softly "Well then I suppose that when you see it fit to reveal it I will be all too eager to hear what becomes of the situation. It seems of much import after all."

Knowing that she would have to part with her little friend made Layla a little bit sad, and it made her realise that she had missed that part of her life when she was alive before. She had never been able to be a mother and she had never been able to be a wife, no, she was buried alive with her owner when they had died not long after Imhotep's death.

"I know I know." Layla sighed softly "I am just glad that I have the chance to live my life anew, there are so many things I wanted to do and now I have the chance. You too must have some of those things that you wish to correct, right? I want to be able to be a wife, and a mother. Oh and to die at a reasonable age, preferably not murdered." Layla grinned, taking a sip of the wine.

The idea that Imhotep had a vision of the future he desired, Layla tilted her head to one side and smiled gently; "So, what is this vision that I would be helping to uphold?"
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:54 am

Imhotep hoped that the Gods would leave him be for a long time after this grand adventure was over, he wanted to be able to enjoy his reward! He wanted to be able to love the woman that he loved, free from restriction due to class. And the only way for him to do that was to make sure that the old order of things never returned. He would resist any and all things that would take her out of his reach in anyway,

"Yes the secret answer... my heart seems to rebel whenever I wish to give the answer." he admitted with a mildly amused smirk, "It is rather strange I must admit my friend, very strange."

He hoped that she wasn't going to remain so upset about having to hand the child back when all was said and done at the end of the day. It hurt to know that she had been denied the right to have children because the Pharaoh had decided that it would hurt her amazing dancing technique. Imhotep had hated the Pharaoh for such offence towards his greatest and longest friend,

"Indeed... sometimes I look back and see what was kept from us due to our classes or due to the Pharaoh's wishes and it annoys me to no end." he admitted before grinning slightly, "I must admit that not being buried alive will be a plus point... I always wanted to be a father and play catch with my child and wife..."

When she asked what vision she would be helping to uphold he grinned, "The formation of a place... free from control. No class barriers, no poverty, no hunger and now crime... the formation of a Utopia."
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 am

Layla grinned softly when she heard that every time that Imhotep wanted to give an answer to his problem, his heart would stop him. She knew that he must be greatly conflicted between his love for Ancksunamun and his love for her, if indeed he did still love her as he once did, and not merely as a friend. Although, Layla would happily take being Imhotep's friend, just being close to him made her happy.

"It seems funny to me, that the great and all powerful High Priest Imhotep, can be felled by such a little thing as a heart." she smiled gently "It shows what holds the true power in the end, I suppose." Layla mused, taking another sip of the wine before setting it back down upon the nearby table, taking care not to spill as the train rattled.

Hearing that her plight had irritated Imhotep, made Layla smile that same gentle smile, it was nice that he had thought of her and what it had been like to be in that position that she often found herself. Caring for a man but, unable to do more than that, unable to commit herself because she did not have the ability to authorise that.

"I have come to accept what had happened to me in the past life, parts of it were unhappy and lonely, others were scary and painful but...the beauty of the others made it more than worthwhile. Now though, in this new world, we have a chance to start fresh, to be able to dictate what we want to do when we want to do it and nobody can tell us otherwise. That thought, thrills me no end." Layla stated passionately, a bright smile on her lips as her eyes shone with the promise of the future to come.

Linking her hands together, Layla nodded; "I always did think you would make an excellent father, I am sure that Ancksunamun will be able to give you that life, when it comes to her own children I have no doubt she will be more compassionate."

Unable to stop herself from frowning softly at the idea, Layla smiled and shook her head; "Imhotep you always amaze me with how hard you wish to work for things, how much you want to improve life, to prolong it and make it better. But shouldn't we simply be happy for our second chance, and just leave things as they are?"
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:21 am

Imhotep had to admit that all this talk of hearts was rather confusing for him. He knew that in the end though he was much more attracted to Layla than he was to Anuksunamun. And he had a much greater connection to Layla than the late queen. And even better than that, he found that he much preferred Layla's personality over that of the Pharaoh's mistress. Sometimes he wondered how he could ever have been 'in love' with such a woman when it was clear, looking back, that he was in love with Layla.

"Yes... well the heart is what needs to be balanced. And at the moment mine is uncertain and moving to and fro." he admitted before chuckling a little bit and nodding, "Of course it holds the true power. Why else do hardened warriors bow to this wives when they fight tooth and nail on the battlefield? The heart holds the power."

He had to admit that her way of looking at the past was probably a heck of a lot more healthy than his own method of hating it all but that was something he knew wasn't going to change about himself. In the end he sighed a little bit and smiled at her,

"Only you would be able to put all of the bad behind you and see the good parts of the past 10 times out of 10." he told her with a happy little smile, "I hope that you're right Layla, I wish to start afresh now that we have our new lives. Nothing of the past in them... well except for what was quite far in the past but nevertheless part of me forever now."

He snorted a little bit at the idea that he would be the father of Anuksunamun's children, "I doubt I shall ever have children with that woman. Only for someone who knows me better... who knows how to raise a child with love."

As she tried to explain why it was a bad idea, all he could do was sigh a little bit and he nodded slowly in understanding,

"Yes... I suppose that would could try that." he admitted, reaching out and squeezing her hand gently as his face neared hers slowly, "But... you would still be by my side yes?"
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:31 am

Layla was not very comforted by the fact that Imhotep's heart was still moving to and fro between her and Ancksunamun, however she couldn't expect any less. There were things she still had to come to terms with about Imhotep, but she knew now that she did still love him, not just love the old memories of him that they had shared but the man himself as he was now. Her love was so strong it could bend around the parts of Imhotep she did not totally agree with, like taking over the world.

"Well then you had better start to pray again Imhotep, the Gods will give you the answer that you seek, like they have given me my answer." she grinned, before winking "But shhh its a secret answer for the time being." Layla teased.

The fact that her love was now changed forever was something that she had found hard to accept but now she wanted to know more about the curse, what it would do, if it would really impact upon their lives in a great way or if Imhotep could control it. Maybe they were questions for another time, if his heart settled upon her.

"I am glad that when this quest is over, you will seek the peace that you so deserve after all the Gods have put you through. They knew the whole matter and they should not have punished you so...harshly." Layla smiled gently, but frowned when he mentioned not wanting to have children with Ancksunamun, so that meant he saw her baring his children? It was a thought that made her cheeks heat in a bright blush.

As he grasped her hand in his own, she smiled brightly and squeezed it back. The way his face moved towards hers made Layla's heart beat fast in her chest, it looked like Imhotep was moving in to kiss her...she hoped he was moving in to kiss her...

"I will be by your side Imhotep, whatever path you decide to go down. Like you said, you need me to guide you, otherwise, look what happens when I'm not here." Layla whispered softly, on instinct moving herself closer to him, her lips breathing her soft honey breath onto his skin "I will be here for you, Imhotep, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 am

Imhotep was lying to himself if he said that his heart was to-ing and fro-ing between the two women anymore. It had found it's resting place and it was never going to move again. His heart had decided upon Layla and it would not be discouraged on any level! He could feel the love that he had for her flowing off of him in waves of love and it was amazing. His love for her was so strong that he could feel himself beginning to accept the idea about abandoning the whole 'world domination' idea that had been put into his head,

"Yes I must pray to them and perhaps give them offerings and sacrifices." he agreed before laughing a little bit, "Well mine if no longer a secret I am afraid my dear."

Both of them were different to when they first fell in love all those thousands of years ago but underneath it all they were essentially the same people and that was one of the reasons why they gravitated towards each other happily,

"The Gods owe me some peace before I return to the underworld." he agreed tightly before smirking a little bit as he saw her blush, "But when the Gods take from me they seem to give back to me in equal measure... I had thought I'd never see you again after all."

Their faces were so close now that Imhotep could kiss her by crossing a distance of less than an inch between their lips. He licked his lips, which suddenly felt rather dry. In the end he leant forwards and kissed her softly but passionately on the lips. Breaking the kiss, he moaned happily as he looked into her eyes,

"And if my heart yearns for us to be more than just friends...?"
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:55 am

Layla smiled happily when she heard that she was the good thing that the gods had given to Imhotep, the chance to be happy again was one that she very much liked the sound of. It was nice that the Gods had decided to take pity on them, and they realised that it was the manipulative Ancksunamun who had created this hellish situation for all of them involved.

Ducking her head a little bit to compose her blush, she raised it once more with a shy smile on her lips; "Well I never thought I would see you again, when I heard of what had happened, I could not believe it...I didn't think that something like that would happen to anyone, let alone you. To see you again, makes my heart happy."

As soon as she saw Imhotep was closing the gap between their kisses, Layla closed her eyes and was ready to feel the touch of his lips on her own. Eagerly she returned the kiss, she wanted him to kiss her like this since that night at the party, another night of passion would have made her yearn more for her lover but...but it would have made her happy once more.

Now this feeling was making her heart soar.

When their lips broke Layla's cheeks were flushed; "Then I would say that is what my heart yearns for as well. For us to be together, and...for our love to begin again." Lingering around his lips Layla's eyes flicked up to lock onto Imhotep's not wanting this moment to end, it seeming dreamlike in quality.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 am

Imhotep had to say that right now his hatred of the Gods was at an all-time low. They were giving him this second chance and the second chance included a chance at actually managing to be with the woman he loved and not Anuksunamun! She had managed to blackmail her way into his arms and he had to put up with everything she had ever tried, smiling and pretending he liked it for the sake of Layla back in Egyptian times.

"What happened to me was in response to a grievous crime I admit... and I have served my time for committing such a crime." he told her honestly before smiling a little bit, "And after all this time you're still the only person to make me feel happy on the inside to such a massive degree."

The kisses were short and the kisses were gentle but each one of them held the passion that only came from being separated from your love by circumstance. And the circumstances that had led to their serparation had been dealt with now, meaning that he was once again safe from any and all harm to his heart now that the woman he loved was with him,

"For our love to once again be whole... for our hearts to once again be one... that is what I have been waiting for in the underworld." he told her honestly as he kissed her again before breaking the kiss, "Your love sustained me through the darkest moments of my life... and my death..."
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 am

Layla couldn't help but think that she meant so much to Imhotep, and yet the first time he had been resurrected he hadn't even tried to bring her back. No mention of her had there been. Although that could have been Ancksunamun trying to trick her, which was more than likely she thought, Layla definitely trusted Imhotep more than she did that woman.

She had done such incredible harm to the two of them, to many many others lives.

Deciding that she had enough of being separated from Imhotep, Layla stood and moved his arms aside to sit upon his lap, wanting to be close to him, to feel his warm skin against her own and to be able to enjoy being with her lover again in a more intimate manner than their friendship had allowed beforehand.

"Why is it that you have been waiting for this in the Underworld but, yet, when you were regenerated firstly you did not seek to resurrect me?" she asked softly, tracing the tips of her fingers across Imhotep's cheek bones, down to run over his lips "Although, I have a feeling there is more to the story of you and Ancksunamun than I have previously been told."

The thought that he had been sustained by the thoughts of her love, Layla blushed gently and decided to initiate a kiss for herself this time, leaning forwards she initiated a chaste kiss between herself and Imhotep. Her lips moved softly against his, as her hand gently held him in place by holding the back of his head lightly. Breaking the kiss she blushed and bit her lip.

"This is such a wonderous moment...our love is finally whole again and we can begin anew." she whispered, a bright smile on her lips at this realisation "I never thought that this day would come Imhotep, I...I have yearned for it so."

Laughing happily she gave him another kiss, this one was shorter but filled with a joy and passion.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:38 am

Imhotep had to admit that she had been very patient in not asking this question before now, even though he hated the fact that she even had to ask. Like she was thinking he hadn't wanted to resurrect her or something equally as insane. Of course he wanted to resurrect her! But there had been one thing that had stood in his way.

Anuksunamun.

Wrapping his arms around her as she sat down on his knees, he smiled up at her as he held her to him. She was soft and warm... two sensations he had thought never to see again since even the last time he'd regenerated he was unable to feel the two of them,

"Whoever told you that I did not seek to resurrect you was a liar." he told her bluntly but totally honestly, "I was blackmailed by Anuksunamun in life about your safety to such a degree that I bound my will to hers for two commands. She could command two things of me and I would obey... the price for your life at the time. I agreed. The first was to have an affair with her... the second was to resurrect her before anyone else as soon as I was able. Once I had brought her back, and been freed from her control, I was going to come for you. But I was defeated."

When she initiated a kiss herself he was a little bit surprised but by no means was he upset with it. Instead he was very very happy with the development. Kissing her back, he ran his fingers through her hair gently as he kissed her. When the kiss was broken he smirked a little bit,

"I too have yearned for it Layla but it had become the truth." he told her with a grin, "We are free to love and be together... forever my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 am

Layla had thought that it would be the case that Ancksunamun had been lying to her, it seemed that she enjoyed lying to everyone. It was appearing that she was not a very nice person to be around, all this deceit, trickery and her own selfish desires were holding her back in such a manner that once she could have been beautiful, but now her soul was tainted and ugly with her misdeeds.

Blinking at the revelation of what Imhotep had agreed to, and why he had agreed to them, Layla found herself wanting to do a lot more than kissing. He had been bound to this curse...for protecting her from Ancksunamun? Her mouth opened in shock and she couldn't help but wrap her arms tighter around his chest, laying her head on his smooth skin as she took in this new information.

"Imhotep...I...I never knew that you had condemned yourself to this curse for me..." she whispered in disbelief "You and I had not spoken for years and years! yet you agreed to such a deal to keep me safe, why ever would you do that? I would have rather paid the price than have you damned by the Gods in such a manner..."

Shaking her head, Layla was torn between unbelievable happiness and a rare flicker of cold anger towards Ancksunamun for doing this to them, for cursing them in this manner. Pressing her lips passionately against Imhotep's, she gave him a blistering kiss that showed all of her raw feelings about what had happened, her gratitude and her want to match his own sacrifice for her safety.

"I don't know what to do with you, Imhotep." she chuckled softly against his lips as she kissed them shortly in between her speech "You should never have agreed to that but...I can't help but feel so immensely happy that you did so. Oh, I love you so!" Layla exclaimed with a happy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 am

Imhotep had to admit that if he had been able to see the future he would have just done something simple to try and get out of Anuksunamun's blackmail and threats. Going to the Pharaoh didn't actually seem like a bad thing... the only issue was that he hated the Pharaoh as well because of his law regarding Layla ever being able to have children.

He had agreed to the deal.

It had been a living hell for him he had to be honest, every second he tried to fight against the compulsion to obey the commands. But in the end he ended up doing as he was asked. Not so much because he was compelled to do so but that he would be able to protect Layla by doing as he was asked,

"I would never let it hang over you... it was my solemn duty to do so my darling." he told her with a soft smile, "I would protect you from the moment we met right up until the moment we both die. You see I have always loved you my dear... always."

Kissing her back passionately, he moaned happily into the kiss as her passion showed through in the movement, as did his own. Moaning loudly, he kissed her as passionately as he was able to do so before the kiss was broken. He pulled her over until she was straddled over his legs,

"Your safety and happiness is my primary concern." he told her with a smile as he kissed her again, standing with her wrapped around his waist as he pressed her back up against a wall and kissed every part of her body available, "My Layla..."
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:16 am

Layla was so thrilled to hear that Imhotep had always loved her, that he wanted her always and that his feelings had never stopped, like her own had never stopped. He was always there in her mind, her muse for her art, her companion on lonely nights when she had only her memories and her thoughts of what could be in the future.

The fact she had been so disbelieving of him when she had first met him again made Layla feel such shame, how could she had treated him this way? He was in pain and needed her help, she was the reason he was like this, and she would make sure that she stuck with him and gave him her love as she and he both desired.

"And I have always loved you Imhotep, there has never been any other, never." she whispered softly against his ear, nuzzling her nose against the crook of his neck as she paused, enjoying taking in his scent "I would have done the same as you if I had been in your place, so I can understand your feelings, as you could understand mine if you thought of me being in your stead with this curse."

His moans sent shivers down her spine and Layla groaned quietly into the kisses that they were sharing, she wanted to feel his touch against her own, the memory of their last night together flooded through her. The tenderness and the love. Although now, she was feeling anything from wanting to be slow and tender, her passion was rather taking over.

Layla gasped as she felt Imhotep's lips kissing over every part of her body he could reach as she was pressed against the wall of the carriage, squeezing her legs tighter around his hips Layla let her own lips kiss and suck at Imhotep's chest, wanting to bring him pleasure as she gently tugged on his earlobes.

"Oh, Imhotep." she whispered breathlessly "You have done more than you ever needed to, to protect me, now I wish that I could repay your enormous kindness...your sacrifice was immense and...I do not know how to thank you for it."
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 am

Imhotep wasn't used to pouring his guts out like this, it felt a bit too much like weakness to him he had to admit but he wasn't too bad in the end. He was able to get his feelings across to Layla and that was what mattered to him right now. He hoped that she would indeed believe him when it was said that he had always loved her. It had always been there, in his mind and in his heart. He had made the deal with the devil because all he could see was how she would suffer from whatever punishment that Anuksunamun and the Pharaoh would have dished out to her,

"You have no idea how happy that makes me feel inside." he told her honestly with a grin before holding her closely to him, breathing in their scents gently as he did so. He nodded a little bit, "I understand... but I am glad that you never had to make the same deal or receive the same curse as me. I wanted to save you from it after all."

The kisses were becoming more and more heated and involving more and more passion that was quickly threatening to bubble over until they ended up doing something that neither of them would regret but might turn out to be. After all, if he was honest, he was pretty sure that neither of them would regret it quite so much as was proposed.

With her legs squeezing around his hips he could feel his very lively arousal pressing against her hard as he kissed her both forcefully and with great gusto. One hand went to her ass to better hold her up. The fact that he squeezed her ass was apparently neither here nor there at the moment. He purred a little bit,

"I have done what I can to protect you my love... that is no a sacrifice as much as it was happiness to do so." he told them before licking his lips a little bit when she suggested how to thank him, "Oh I'm sure we can think of some good ideas as to how you can repay me..."
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:48 am

Layla was glad that she was able to make Imhotep feel happy inside, the revelation that they loved each other was still weighing very happily on her own mind, she wanted to be able to think about that all the time. That she would wake up in the morning in her lovers bed, she would be able to spend the days and the nights by his side, in his presence as an equal. Such a thought was euphoric to her.

Unable to ignore the way that he was pressing urgently against her, Layla felt her cheeks flushing with a large blush, she didn't know how well she would be able to perform in this body, she had never done anything like this in it beforehand after all. But right now that didn't much matter to her, she wanted Imhotep and she was sure that he wanted her in return.

Gasping softly when he squeeze and caressed her ass, Layla was very glad of her supple dancers form, she was proud of her body, she worked hard to keep it the way that it was and now Imhotep would be able to enjoy it again.

"Then please do allow me to do what I am happy to do in order to repay you, Imhotep. You can't deny me that, can you?" she asked teasingly as she gently bit and tugged at his earlobe, worrying it between her teeth before letting go and moving her lips to kiss and nip up and down his neck "I believe that its time for you to start your prayers again, although this time to my Goddess, Bes."

The goddess of dance and sexual pleasures fitted her rather well now she was here with Imhotep. Running her hands down his bare chest she gently toyed with the edges of his robes, wanting to see what he looked like without them on, only in his small lower half of clothing.

"If that is something you...you would want." she added with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 am

Imhotep had to admit that his arousal was spiking, rising higher than it had done that entire day to be honest. It was becoming something legendary in it's strength and insistency. It wanted to be addressed and it wasn't about to take no for an answer either. His arousal was so great that right now it was all he could do to keep from ripping both of their clothes off and ravaging her hard and fast.

While he was certain that this wasn't something she would condone most of the time... he was pretty sure that she would accept it for this seeing as this was something of a special occasion. The special occasion resulting in a lot of 'catching up' when it came to 'worshipping Bes'. In other words he was damned sure that they both wanted to make love to each other right now. He grinned when she gasped at the way her squeezed her tight little ass. It was an amazing ass, a true dancer's body complete with firm ass great for squeezing,

"Oh I would never dream of denying you that..." he replied with a little smirk, more than willing to be teased like that. He purred a little bit at the nibbles to his ear and grinned to her and nodded, "I do believe that you're right... but we're over dressed for the ritual..."

Bes was the goddess of dance and sexual pleasures and he was damned sure that Layla was going to be one of Bes' favourite worshippers very soon. She was already and amazing dancer and he was going to give her amazing sexual pleasure if he had anything to say about it,

"I do want that..." he purred into her ear, nibbling and biting on the earlobe even as he removed his robes so he was only in his lower clothing, "I want it so bad... and you can 'see' that right?"
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:11 am

Layla could feel his arousal underneath her hips and it was making her almost writhe in arousal herself, just feeling him harden and grow underneath her was erotic and she wanted to feel what it was like to have Imhotep, now that he was a man, make love to her. She wanted this so desperately that she was sure nothing could stop her from having her way with her lover, after all of these years, she thought that they could safely have this one union.

It seemed to much larger than when they had made love last time, of course Imhotep had done a fair bit of growing and developing since they had given each other their virginity. Biting her lip softly to stop a wanton moan coming out of her lips, Layla pressed her lips to his own, wanting to show her own pleasure through the action.

"Perhaps you will have to let me down from the wall in order for me to do something about my overdressed state, Imhotep." she purred softly into his ear, gently manovering herself so that her feet touched the floor and she could step away from Imhotep to undress herself.

Gasping gently when she felt Imhotep nipping at her earlobe, Layla growled softly in pleasure and teasingly ran her hands over his body, letting her fingertips brush over his skin, tracing his muscles and his nipples before dipping lower, over his navel and ghosting over the front of his arousal, before teasingly stepping away, stood on her toes so her long legs were defined even more -like she was wearing heeled shoes.

"I can see that." Layla whispered softly, as she came to stand at the foot of Imhotep's bed, slowly untying the ribbons of her gossamer dress, she watched as it dropped to the floor, leaving her naked form underneath it to be seen by Imhotep "Let us worship each others bodies, my Lord Imhotep." Layla half pleaded half whispered, wanting him to come and touch her body, to be pleased with her.
Back to top Go down
Imhotep

Imhotep

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 am

Imhotep was beginning to lose control of his arousal. All he wanted all the time now was to sink his hard cock into her waiting pussy and make love to her. Of course he never said he wanted to make soft love to her. The harder the better in some ways in fact but thankfully not in others. He was going to make love to her but he doubted it was going to be slow considering how she was eyeing him up like that.

He was a little bit disappointed that she had somehow managed to stifle her moan. He wanted her to moan god damn it! He wanted everyone to hear about it and want nothing more than to have her... but to know that only he was able to make her feel this way. He purred as his hands ghost across her chest and ass again,

"Mmm I suppose I have to." he teased her with a wink before smirking wider, "I have no doubt that you'll make the decision worth my while after all!"

He purred a little bit louder in pleasure when she teased him through what little clothing remained on his body, his cock twitching in response. As she walked over to the bed he couldn't help but notice that the way she walked made her ass seem even tighter and he loved to watch her hips move as she made her way over to the bed. He immediately stripped down until he was naked too, his arousal pointing straight at her,

"Yes... let's worship each other..." he agreed as he descended upon her, his lips wrapping around one of her nipples and sucking and licking happily as he did so. His other hand played with her free breast, playing with her other nipple, "Mmm... you taste so good Layla... Bes will be very pleased... but not as pleased as I shall be!"
Back to top Go down
Layla Dogarty

Layla Dogarty

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am

Imhotep's hands ghosted across her body and Layla groaned softly as she felt them do so, she wanted them to touch her properly, to feel her skin properly instead of just lightly teasing her. Biting her lip gently she could feel herself shivering with the pleasure, her eyes were shimmering with desire as she silently asked Imhotep to stop his teasing, to touch her and make love to her as hard and as fast as he could.

Now that she was standing by the bed, waiting for her lover to come to her, Layla felt her heart hammering in her chest, she was nervous, she wanted her appearance to please Imhotep like his appearance pleased her. His eyes on her made her feel so beautiful that she wanted to have him look at her like that all the time.

Layla moaned softly when she saw his arousal, it made her knees weak and she was so glad that he pushed her down onto the bed at that time, she wanted to feel him touch her and now he finally was. Unable to stop herself from gasping in pleasure, Layla's hand placed itself on the back of his head, holding him to her breast as he licked and sucked upon it.

"Oh..." she moaned gently "Oh Imhotep this feels so good. Please, make love to me, do not keep us waiting any longer..."

Hearing that he was going to be pleased by the offering they were going to give, Layla blushed softly and she gently scraped her fingers down his back, enjoying the fact that he seemed to like the way that she did do. It pleased him and she wanted to do it over and over again, but ceased when there were a few pink marks from her touch.

"You taste very good as well Imhotep." Layla giggled, swooping her tongue over her lips softly "I want to please you Imhotep, my Priest, my God..." she whispered softly, opening her legs so that he could lay between them "I want you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)   Whole again (Imhotep and Layla) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whole again (Imhotep and Layla)
Page 1 of 1