The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starscream

Starscream

Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Empty
PostSubject: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:01 am

An easy strike they said.

There would only be three of them they said.

No one worth giving a name to they had said.

Be in an out within five minutes they had told him.

Well whoever 'they' were could go to hell as far as Starscream was concerned! Those bastards back at Decepticon intel had told him these things an they had gotten them disastrously wrong. He had arrived and there had been three autobots.

His targeting had identified them as Blurr, Arcee and Bluestreak. No one important and definitely no one that dangerous. He had even managed to take Blurr out while still in his jet form. But it had been when he'd landed to engage the other two that things got hairy.

From around a corner another bland autobot, Hound, had come after him. Not too much to worry about. He could have handled that.

But then Bumblebee had shown up.

BUMBLEBEE.

For the past three hours Starscream had been dancing with the remaining four autobots, unable to take out any of the small fries because it would leave himself open to Bumblebee and not able to take out Bumblebee because the others often got in his way.

He jumped back to try and catch his breath and the autobots did the same. His distress beacon had been going for awhile now and, as he readied his cannon again, he needed the backup to arrive soon!
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 am

Technick had spotted the distress beacon in the control center of the Decepticon base and she gritted her teeth, no body was there to help Starscream as Megatron had them all out on other more dangerous missions. But it was obvious that it had been a trap to take down one of the leaders of the Decepticons without much of a fuss.

But she wasn't going to let her friend go without a fight.

Gritting her teeth she kitted herself out with weapons, lazer cannons and all manner of explosive devices, as well as a red hot knife that was so strong it could cut through the skin of an autobot in a few moments with the right force.

With that she tapped into the power that she had inherited from her father, mainly, warping. Steeling her brow she appeared at the co-ordinates of the battle and swore a little bit, there were more autobots there than there should have been and they were definitely more skilled than Intel made out when they had briefed Starscream.

Aiming with the canon she hit the ground several times around Bumblebee distracting him from Starscream long enough for him to be able to get a hit on some of the other autbots without Bee being much of a distraction.

Warping to the top of another building to get out of the fire she continued her long range attacks, taking out the Femme autobot, Arcee with an easy shot to her head from up there on the building. Her retraining had definitely been paying off. Continuing to warp to avoid being hit, Technick threw a large energon explosive grenade into the air, letting it detonate as soon as it came near to the Autobot Hound.

"Starscream, take the other low grade then lets scramble!" she cried over the sound of shots and destruction, warping to the top of the tallest nearby building to wait for Starscream's jet form.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:22 am

Starscream was in the thick of the fighting when the ground around Bumblebee suddenly started to explode... back-up had arrived apparently! Grinning, he slammed his cannon into the gut of Bluestreak and discharge the weapon, blowing a large hole through the centre of the autobot's chest without too much trouble.

While Technick, for there was no doubt to him that it was Technick, was warping around and keeping the other two busy, Starscream was fighting Bumblebee. They had begun to trade blows in a close fistfight and it was actually rather evenly matched. Gritting his teeth, he burned his thrusters on to maximum and tackled Bumblebee straight through a building before kicking him into the next one.

As the dust began to settle, Starscream could already hear the sounds of Bumblebee calling in back-up.

It took the word "optimus" being used to convince Starscream that running away was a good idea right about now and he blasted the struggling Hound in the face as he jogged past before shifting to his jet form and shooting up towards Technick,

"Warp onto my back and I'll get us out of here!" he instructed her with a happy laugh, "Woohoo! Girl that was just like back when I was fighting with your father!"

His smile dimmed somewhat but since he was a plane it was hard to tell if it had anyway,

"Come on, lets make our way to Safe House Delta..." he grinned, something that showed in his voice as he shot off through the sky, "Try to keep up!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:32 am

Technick couldn't help but feel the rush going through her veins when she was fighting for the safety of Starscream it was one of the most amazing sensations to be back in battle again, she had missed the adrenaline, the team spirit, the rush that she got when she was able to take down one of her enemies or acquire some of the data that she had wanted to.

Not letting her guard down for a moment in case Bumblebee or one of the other autobots managed to get back up after their attack she found that there was very little to do after Starscream had taken care of the last few Autobots up on their feet and effectively delayed Bumblebee from being such a large threat.

Now was time to retreat.
Time to retreat and beat up the goddamn Decepticon intel officer for giving Starscream such wrong information!
It could have been the end of him!

Gritting her teeth she laughed at his jibe and shook her head;

"I can make it back to base before you can Screamer, so how about you lay that ego to one side?" she joked with a smirk on her lips.

Taking one more look around she warped onto the back of Starscream who was making his way back to the safety of the Decepticon base. Megatron would be pleased that despite the odds the mission was complete and both of them came back with minimal to no injuries. A few burns and scrapes were all that she had to show.

"I think I managed to keep up." Technick purred as she stood on the back of Starscream's jet form as they hurled through the sky, throwing her arms up in the air she laughed happily "Oh it is amazing up here...so thrilling!"
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 am

Starscream was definitely going to be having some strong words with the Decepticon officer who had given him the damned intel. The entire thing had been a trap and he was willing to be his left wing that the officer had either been fooled by an autobot transmission being faked (in which case Megatron would order his death) or he was actually working for the autobots (in which case Megatron would order his death). So when he found the bot he was going to walk up to him, being very calm as he did so...

And twist his head right off.

But he laughed all the same when she used his old nickname to try and goad him into putting his little ego trip to one side,

"Oh why do you have to bring cold, harsh, logic into our discussions Technick?" he asked with a pout that turned to a smirk, "You know it ends up confusing me."

With Technick on his back, as it were, he flew as fast as he dared away from the Autobot position. To be honest that trap had gone rather well for the Decepticons. Four dead autobots and Bumblebee at least damaged. Today might have been a good day after all... just as soon as the pain in his left wing stopped.

He laughed a little bit as he dived to come in for a landing at the underground safehouse,

"Ah... you always did love flying." he commented with a soft smirk as he turned back into his more humanoid mode. Instantly he wince and touched his left wing, "Shit... that hurts like hell. Seems I got clipped by Bumblebee's stinger huh?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 am

Starscream looked like he was hurt and she wanted to be able to sooth him until he managed to get back to the base, flying on a bad wing must really really hurt and she gently sat down on his back, stroking his wing in his jet form to hopefully ease some of the pain signals that must be running through it as he dipped and ducked to fly into the Decepticon base.

Biting her lip softly it looked like he had a little bit worse damage than she would have expected him to have and it made Technick concerned about him, Technick wanted to fix him and make sure that he was well and safe, topped up with Energon to heal him swifter.

"Maybe I should give you some lessons in logic then." she suggested, tapping her finger on the cockpit of his jet form "It will come in handy for other situations than our verbal sparring I am sure."

As soon as they landed she slipped off the back of Starscream and watched as he shifted back to his form, she really wanted to be able to go back to being the way she had been, being able to shift, but she didn't see that was possible. Hook, the medical officer here, said that it wasn't possible and she tended to believe his expertise.

"That was a really bad joke Starscream." she stated, rolling her eyes before gently taking him by the hand "Come on let's get you to the medical center so that Hook can have a look at that. He always seems like a cold person to me though so I'm glad I don't need buffing and looking over."

With a cheeky wink, she was of course in her mind thinking about being buffed all over in a much more pleasing manner than Starscream would be receiving. What could she say? She was a young Femme and wanted her fair share of Mech, even if its only in her processors.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:01 am

Starscream had to admit that flying on a bad wing was perhaps the stupidest thing he had ever done and, though he would never admit it, he had been dangerously close to crashing quite a few times even during such a short journey. Gritting his teeth a little bit against the pain, he was still able to laugh a little bit at her suggestion about taking lessons in logic from her,

"If I got lessons in logic all I would attempt to do would be naughty things with my teacher." he teased her back a little bit before chuckling to himself, "I'm sure I'll learn to hold my own with you without the use of your silly little logic."

Moving his wing a little bit in his humanoid form, he winced a little bit at the pain. Oh yeah he'd broken a part or two in that fight it seemed. But Hook always was able to bring back any mortally wounded warrior so he was sure he'd be able to do something as simple as fix his wing. He smirked a little bit,

"Yeah but it still managed to get you to smile... on the inside." he joked a bit before grunting in pain and nodding, "Yeah come on... lets get me poked and proded in EXACTLY the place where all the pain is coming from."

He smirked at her before giving her ass a spank as he walked down the corridors with her,

"But what should we do after my torture? I mean... treatment?" he joked, "I mean it's not like I can fly us away."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:10 am

Technick was happy that she had a chance to talk to Starscream, when she was here it was often that Megatron kept her to himself and she didn't get a chance to talk to many of the Decepticons...it was sad because she was missing being mischievous and flirty with the rest of the Mechs. Honestly she was only a few thousand years old and it was not time for her to settle down...

But with two powerful mechs on her tail it didn't seem like she was going to be able to live and just play the field like she wanted to do.

It almost made her want to sigh.

"You had better not let Megatron hear you talking like that about your sexy teacher, well, just how sexy is she anyway, have I got competition?" Technick asked with a cheeky wink just happy to be out and about with one of her favourite people "We shall see about that then."

Gently flicking Starscream Technick rolled her eyes and she thought that he was one of the most whiney Seekers she had ever met, but in a cute way, she wanted to be able to fix it herself but Hook would know how to do it better. She didn't want to end up making it worse and landing him in even more pain.

"Awwwww come on, I'm sure Hook will give you a treat if you're good. He gave me one when I went after that bad training session." Technick purred softly "A rust stick but I got the hidden message behind the gift."

Squeaking Technick blushed brightly and rubbed her ass; "Be careful with those meat hooks Screamer, this human skin is delicate you know! After you're treated we can do whatever you want, it can be your treat for being a good boy." she teased, running her fingers around his neck, before dipping them down to lazily caress his sensitive circuits.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 am

Starscream knew that if she was anything like her father than she was unlikely to like being tied down by being with just him. It was a difficult truth for him to accept and, to be honest, it actually hurt himself to admit it. But between himself and Megatron he was sure that they would be able to give her what she needed in the opportunities to tease, flirt with and have lots and lots of hot, hardcore, mating.

Oh boy did they make sure she got all the mating she, and they, could handle,

"Well thankfully for me, Megatron is back at Safe House Beta at the moment, awaiting our return." he teased her with a wink before smirking, "Oh my teacher is one foxy woman... even if she does insist on using logic all the time."

He laughed a little bit when she flicked him, showing that he had successfully got her a little bit riled and enjoying his company. When she said that Hook had given her a treat he raised an eyebrow,

"Oh is that so?" he chuckled a little bit and winked at her, "Well I already have a treat waiting for me when I get out of this little treatment room of his... you will be waiting right out here for me to come out right?"

He winked at her when she told him that he had to be careful with her sensitive human-like ass,

"Awww but I love it when it gets pinker! Or when I can make it move with my hand... tasty!" he winked at her against before smirking, "Well in that case I'm afraid my reward for being a good boy will be me being a bit of a bad boy."

Licking his lips a little bit, he winked at her one last time before heading in to see Hook. It took about ten minutes of being poked in the injured wing before Hook just gave him a single injection and told him he would heal in a day. Giving the doctor a dirty look, he exited the room, looking for Technick,

"I wonder where oh where my reward is...?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 am

Technick couldn't help but giggle a little bit when she was complimented, a foxy woman, well then Starscream really had picked up on the Earth language, she didn't think he had ever said that word before, it just didn't suit his image at all. Then again, you should never judge a book by its cover because many people would see her and think shy, meek and weak but...she was the opposite of most of those things.

"A foxy lady huh?" she purred softly "You are a charmer Starscream, I'm surprised you haven't got me and Fallon all over you, although I think she's finding Ironhide a little too hot to handle. You need a woman's touch." Technick huffed up her chest and smirked "Like mine."

Unable to stop a laugh coming from her throat when he said that he loved it when he was able to make her skin turn pink, it was a fascination of the Mechs. her human body. It seemed like although they wanted to kill the humans they were not above admiring their forms when they could have them in a Cybertonian form too.

"Oooooh well it sounds as if we are going to have to be very careful that Megatron doesn't hear us, after all, we would be in such trouble if someone were to tell..." she purred softly into his audio receptors "Doesn't it seem hotter, knowing how dangerous it is?"

When Starscream came out of Hook's medbay, Technick silently slipped in the door he had just come out of and thought that the fun was just beginning. Hook didn't seem to realise that she was in there, and so she sat down silently on his examining table in her skin tight leather battle uniform, her canon leaning against the bed made a metallic clink so he would look.

Perching on the bed one leg crossed over the other, her chin resting on her hand, and a playful look on her features she purred;

"Hi there Doctor, is it time for my check up?" Technick asked, changing the way that her legs were crossed, pointing one out in the air before she brought it back down again, flirting with Doctors was always fun.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 am

Starscream chuckled a little bit sheepishly when it seemed she had caught him out on learning more about human culture. Or their language at least. After all, what kind of self-respecting Decepticon would ever be caught dead calling another one a 'foxy woman/lady'? Apparently him and Technick, since she didn't seem to mind it. He grinned a little bit,

"Yes well I try to charm my way out of trouble rather than shoot and shout my way out, it's one of the ways I differ from Megatron." he teased her with a wink before purring a little bit, "Well you certainly have the woman's touch Technick... the touch that leaves a man-bot begging for more of just such a touch!"

He coughed a little bit, determined not to let the shine reach his cheeks (blush). His fans worked overtime a bit but he was able to keep it at bay. When she purred softly into his audio receptors he turned to her and whispered into her own,

"It does seem hotter..." he admitted as he gave her earlobe a quick nibble, "Think you can keep it a secret from him my dear?"

Seeing her slip back into the med-bay, he raised an eyebrow and followed her in, standing in the doorway as she laid herself down on the medical bed in a provocative pose. To be honest it was effecting Starscream and she wasn't even using it against him. As for Hook... well the good doctor stood no chance.

As soon as he turned round the shine reached his cheeks and he tried to stutter out a few words. Even without asking Starscream knew that the bot was overloading. It was... just kind of embarrassing to see it happen. By the time she had spoken there was a fluid mess leaking down Hook's leg and he passed out, having to be caught by Starscream. He laid the doctor down and turned to Technick, still in the position. He licked his lips,

"You made him overload in his pants and pass out just from looking and sounding that sexy..." he smirked and moved in closer, whispering huskily to her, "What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 am

Technick couldn't help but purr softly when Starscream said that they should keep it from Megatron, to be honest she was all well and good saying that when she was teasing but although she was a soft spot in his spark she wasn't above being punished. She would be punished more than anyone if she was found out to be doing something that he wasn't approving of, she didn't really know where she stood with Megatron.

Until then though she didn't want to push any of his buttons by interfacing with Starscream without his express permission.

"Sorry Screamer...I really don't want to do anything to get us into trouble with Megatron...although it would be fun I doubt it would be worth the punishment he would give to us." she whispered gently into his audio recievers "I don't think interfacing is a good idea, other things, well, I think I can oblige you there, you seemed to be jealous of my attentions to Megatron last time, perhaps I can give you the same treatment?"

The fact that she had made Hook overload and she hadn't even said more than a sentence, Technick blushed softly and she actually was a little surprised;

"Uhm...wow. I didn't actually think that could happen." she stated, looking at Starscream a little shocked before turning her now predatorial gaze back to Hook who was stirring from his overload on one of the medical beds.

Slinking her way over to him she lay her arms across his warm chest plate, laying her head against it so that when he woke up he would see her large red vibrant eyes, her soft skin and rose pink lips in front of his face. Unable to stop a soft smile she traced his lips as she waited for him to stir, the ticklish touch made him jolt his eyes open.

"Hi there." she whispered breathlessly "Looks like you need someone to take care of you for a while Hook," Technick purred his name sexily before running her hands down his chassis towards his legs and his crotch plate "Do you need any of my help?"

Sending a rather wicked smile to Starscream from behind her hair she was demonstrating just what she could do when she put her mind to it. Whispering into Hook's audio receptors, she gently blew on them before nibbling softly, such simple touches were going to be driving him wild. Nobody would have selected Hook as a mate for a while she would have thought.

"I'd be happy to lend my services, to such a handsome mech like you." Technick purred "But only if you give me my check up."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 am

Starscream knew, logically, that doing anything behind Megatron's back was likely to end badly. Sure, she seemed to realise this too but she didn't get the gravity of it. She would be punished, there would be no doubt about that. But him? Megatron wouldn't punish him, he'd just skip right to the torture and death option. And that was still one of the kinder options that the bastard was likely to choose for him.

But damn if it wasn't an excellent way to get him fired up for her. The forbidden fruit element adding an even greater kick to it.

"Other things would be allowed you say?" he asked with a little purr before shivering pleasurably when she implied what these other things would include, "Oh I would love to be on the receiving end of treatment as glorious as that..."

Starscream snorted in amusement at Hook's position as the Doctor finished creaming in his pants and passing out. After all, he had been beginning to feel jealous of the man but the way he had cum inside his own pants like that, not to mention passing out, made the idea of being jealous rather laughable,

"Apparently you were too much woman for him."

When she moved over to where Hook was on the medical bed he was bemused but as soon as she lay her arms across him and laid her head on the doctor's chest, the confusion turned to annoyance and jealousy. What the hell did that pathetic piece of mech do to deserve such attention from a gorgeous femme like Technick? Nothing! He didn't deserve that attention,

"H-hi..." Hook managed to whimper out, no doubt trying to contain another overload. Primus above, Starscream hated that weak little slug of a mecha!

When she said that she would be happy to lend her services to the doctor, both Hook's and Starscream's eyes widened in surprise. Of course Starscreams were also alive with anger and indignation. Hook managed to get himself together long enough to ask,

"Am... am I dreaming?"

"Yes."

Without warning, Starscream gave Hook a chop to the side of his head with his hand, knocking the doctor out cold in one hit. He scooped Technick up in his arms before placing her over his shoulder, carrying her towards his quarters,

"That's enough Hook for one day..." he muttered as he set her down on his bed and pinned her down, his eyes burning with jealousy and lust, "I want you all to myself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)   Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock you like a hurricane (Starscream and Technick)
Page 1 of 1