The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Empty
PostSubject: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 am

Garoth was Godking and life had been good to him.

He had conquered almost half of the known world and his Empire was the strongest power in the world. His armies were massive and strong, his magics more arcane and primal than any that any other country could call upon in their defence. This was his legacy and this was one that anyone would be proud of.

There was just the problem of who he was going to leave it to.

His spawn were, by and large, a massive disappointment since Dorian had left their way of life. He had had such high hopes for Dorian the Seer but fate had decreed otherwise. No matter; he would move on.

And move on he had.

He was summoning Chrystin Morwen to his audience chamber, which was cleared of all soldiers, meisters, slaves and guards. She would meet him alone, in a massive throne room of black marble, and she would see his intimidating form perched on a throne of white marble.

And she would quake in fear when he made his vir visible.

A small alarm went off in his head to warn him of her impending arrival. He paused a moment before taking a staff, something used to focus the vir, and held it loosely in his hands as the doors opened and she was sent on inside by the guards,

"Chrystin Morwen... You have been interesting to me."

He smirked a little bit before throwing the staff for her to catch,

"You are an impressive meister but people seem to underestimate you..." he paused, "How would you like to advance higher than you had ever before dreamed?"
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 am

Chrystin hoped that she was going to the Godking's chamber for something good, although, it was a very rare occasion that people were summoned to his throne room for something good, so the odds were already not in her favour. Maybe she had done something wrong when she had been vying for a higher position a few days ago, she had rather...lost her temper at some of the higher Vurdmeisters when they had failed to grant her the 12th request she had placed forwards.

Goddamn sexist bastards, she cursed in her head, the main reason they kept saying was because she was a woman she wasn't hardened enough to deal with the harsher side to being a higher Vurdmeister. Her emotions couldn't take it.

Bullshit, she called.

As soon as she arrived at the Throne room, Chrystin was a little bit surprised to see that nobody was in there but she also found that highly intimidating. It was just her, and the Godking. Her breath was hitching slightly in her throat, he was handsome but could also squash her like a fly in mere seconds so she had to be wary.

The fact she had been 'interesting to him' made her eyes widen slightly in surprise and she stood from the bow that she had been giving to her Holiness. It was...flattering. Catching the staff that he threw to her, she felt her Vir moving and shifting through her body and it made her heart race slightly.

"I would truly love a chance to advance higher, your Holiness." she whispered softly, not really daring to look up at his penetrating gaze "I am honoured that my efforts have been brought to your attention and you find them to be impressive."

Although the question she really wanted to ask was...why was she here?!
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 am

The Godking wondered what she had thought the reason for her coming here was going to be. Did she think he wanted to experience the pleasures of her tight, young, body? Perhaps, he had done that in the past with others. Or perhaps she had thought she was here for some slight? That she was going to be executed by the Godking himself for some terrible, unknown crime that she had committed? Who knew, it wasn't out of the question for a lot of people.

But not for her.

She had something special ahead of her.

As soon as she walked through the doors he could feel her intimidation. She was almost shaking a little bit and that was before she had even felt him using the vir, their magic. His tattoos could be hidden but hers could not. And she did have an impressive array. He looked her over like someone inspecting something that they own and, in a way, he did own her.

Of course she wanted to advance and of course she was honoured.

He was a god and he was giving her the chance to prove herself in front of him. There was no way she was going to give that up. Smirking a little bit to himself he nodded,

"Well then Chrystin... approach the throne." he instructed her firmly even as he stood from the throne. He took her hand in his own and pulled her a little bit closer to the throne. He pressed her hand against the stone of the throne... and let her feel the direct connection to the Goddess Khali, the Goddess who gave them the power of the vir. Her markings were growing to cover most of her skin, writhing and moving as massive amounts of power flowed through her... before he pulled her hand away and she returned to normal,

"You feel that power?" he asked as he circled her like a predator, "It's delicious isn't it? Massive and all consuming... and it can be yours to tap into."

He sat down on the throne, not giving the slightest inclination that he had felt the connection at all,

"Chrystin... I want you to become my apprentice. Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 am

Chrystin was more than a little flustered by the way that he kept looking at her like she was a piece of meat, she thought that she was a little more than that and deserved to be treated that way but she didn't voice that thought. That thought was more than likely to get her killed if he even thought that she had thought anything remotely like that.

It was tiring her already feeling like she was stepping on eggshells all of the time, and she had only uttered one sentence so far!

"Yes, your highness." she whispered, her eyes were wide with shock as he told her that he wanted her to approach the throne, the throne that connected their Godking to the Goddess Khali...she would feel the power that he felt at all times and she was hurriedly trying to prepare her body for such a shock.

Now with her hand pressed to the throne she tried to stop herself from crying out at the sensation of the power running through her body as her Vir grew all over her body, writhing and moving with the magical power that was running through her body. It was amazing! It was so intense...and their Godking felt this at all times? Oh yes she wanted some of that power.

Trying to wrap her head back the right way now the power had gone from her system, Chrystin panted softly;

"Yes, your highness I felt the power, and it was indeed most delicious." she whispered softly, her cheeks heated in a small blush.

As soon as she heard those words from his mouth, Chrystin wanted to pinch herself to see if this was some sort of cruel dream that she had been lured into having, but no, no the look on his face was serious and he was offering her the chance to learn directly under him! There was only one answer she would give;

"I do accept, your holiness!" she gasped softly "Thank you so much for bestowing upon me such a position of honour, I will not let you down, I assure you." bowing softly once more as she expressed her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:40 am

Godking smirked a little bit as he watched her. She was so nervous and yet she was doing such a good job of hiding it. At least hiding it physically at any rate, to be honest her vir was pulsing with her nervousness on a level that only the Goddess Khali could read. And since he was almost constantly connected to that power he could feel it too, feel her nervousness and fear rolling off of her in waves.

He could feel her desire for the power.

It was thick and heavy in the air and she didn't have to say anything for him to instantly know what she wanted. Chuckling a little bit, he shook his head slightly as she sucked in as much of the Goddess' power as she could.

Khali wouldn't even notice the difference to be fair.

He chuckled a little bit as she blushed when she spoke about the power that Khali would be able to grant her if she touched the throne,

"Oh yes... it is an amazing power." he agreed with a wicked smirk, "But you only feel it when you are the ruler of our glorious empire... or a special guest I suppose now too."

Standing from his throne, he hummed a little bit as he looked around the empty throne room. Feeling that they needed something to give her a bit of a test, he turned to her and gestured to the staff,

"Conjure a pit wyrm and have it attack me." he instructed her simply, "I must see your strength and your speed in casting."
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 am

Chrystin had thought that she wouldn't be doing anything nearly as amazing when she rolled out of her bed this morning, she thought that she might be able to go and master another summoning but apart from that she had no real goal. Now though she was here with the Godking, having felt what was the most intense feeling of power she had ever had and it was oddly making her want more, it was making her brave, giving her strength to face the Godking.

His smirk was beginning to do odd things to her stomach and she didn't know if she was going to be able to handle being in such close proximity to the man every day, of course, Chrystin could handle herself. She was not going to be brought down by some man, even if he was as close to a God as possible.

"You are truly powerful to be able to control such a gift, I always knew it in my heart but now as I have felt it for myself...you harness more strength than I believed possible, Godking." she whispered softly, gently flexing her hand where she had touched the throne.

Blinking when she heard the Godking's request, she thought that she wanted to be able to fufill his request but she was a little unsure as to why he was asking her to do it. He wanted to test her she knew but couldn't he ask her to summon the pit wrym and destroy some rebels or a small town. If her Godking wanted her to summon one to him then she would do so.

"Yes your highness." she whispered softly.

Gripping the staff hard she concentrated and muttered under her breath a small set of incantations, her vir was pulsing and shifting under her skin as she used her magic, a few moments later the soft white light that drew in the pit wryms appeared and began to dart around the room, she kept it moving so it would be less easy to disarm.

As soon as she felt the creature was close she positioned the dot as close as she could do to the Godking and none too soon either as it burst through the floor and made its way towards the Godking.
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 am

The Godking watched as one of his meisters seemed to assess just how well her morning had gone so far. To be honest it probably was going a lot better than any other day she had ever had. After all, it wasn't everyday that you got the attention of a Godking who controlled over half the world. Not to mention he was a master of the vir unlike any that had ever been seen before him so he was the perfect person to take an apprentice.

Watching her move, he smirked continuously at her. Hopefully she would be able to resist his casual attempts at seducing her. For now at least. Right now he was testing her devotion and if she could be tempted away from her work by his smirks and power then she was not the one to become his apprentice and she was certainly not the first God-Queen,

"You misunderstand Chyrystin." he told her rather bluntly, not sugar coating the lesson at all, "You do not control such power; it would destroy you. Khali is a Goddess... her power has a will. You merely guide it. And if you guide it down a route that helps you become stronger... why should you pass up the opportunity?"

He frowned a little but when she hesitated a little bit.

That would have to be beaten out of her if she didn't straighten up and do as she was commanded, when she was command to do it. She would learn that lesson before she had to kill his younger spawn. Otherwise he could see her disobeying his commands. It was endearing on some level but right now it was impractical,

"Promptly."

The monsterous pit wyrm was a large one due to her use of the chant.

But when it charge at him he still just stared at it for a moment before his entire body seemed to be coated in a second, black, skin. It was just his vir becoming visible, leaving nothing of his white skin visible as it surged through him. Tendrils shot from his hands and latched onto the creature. With but a thought they pulled, tearing the creature to shreds and dropping the remains to the floor to be cleaned away later.

The vir faded instantly, leaving him normal and unmarked once again,

"That was..." he paused for a moment before smirking, "More than acceptable. Good... do you have many belongings? You shall be moving in to a room attached to my apartments."
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 am

Chrystin although she was a little bit shocked by the sudden harshness coming from the Godking, quickly realised that it would be something that was happening a hell of a lot while she was under his teaching. He didn't seem like a sweet teacher and she wanted to be able to get on his good side so she would have to leave her emotions at the door when they were having their training sessions together.

"Forgive my misunderstanding, your highness, I will remember the correct explanation." she murmured softly as she let her gaze fall to the floor in shame for not being able to get something that simple correct, and her compliment to the Godking seemed to fall on deaf ears.

The way that she had hesitated didn't seem to sit well with the Godking and she could understand that in a real battle situation that he would want to be able to act immediately to commands and she would do so, she was just a little hesitant to summon a wrym of the size that she usually did because she often caused much damage with them.

When the monster was dispatched so easily by the Godking her mouth popped open a little bit, true there are ways she could have made the wrym stronger but she didn't think it could be killed in a matter of seconds. It almost made her feel more ashamed than she was already.

"I do have a fair few belongings your holiness." she stated quietly "When I am free to leave I shall bring them over to my new quarters promptly." Chrystin announced, already thinking about how she was going to move everything and fit it into her new room.
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 am

The Godking glanced at her to see that she seemed... surprised? Was that the right phrase? Perhaps it was and perhaps it wasn't. Either way, she was surprised that he was being as blunt and direct as he was. But to be honest he was being a lot more tolerant than he usually was to his meisters. She was getting special treatment already.

After all, he'd tortured meisters for smaller offences than correct understanding of the vir.

But she was young and had never studied the powers that came from the throne so she could be forgiven for now. He smirked a little bit,

"You will learn much in time, do not fret." he told her calmly before humming a little bit to himself as he thought about what he would teach her before sending her out of assignments, "Including how to raise many, many, Strangers. You will understand in time."

Her hesitation had been noted and she knew it and, for now, that was enough. In a battle situation he would have just repeated his instruction forcefully but for right now it was enough that she actually did as she was told.

The pit wrym was strong that had been for certain but the simple fact of the matter was that he was beyond it in terms of power; mainly because he was beyond Chrystin in terms of power. And the Godking hadn't had anything trying to kill him in a long time so he was very glad of the practice that her wrym had provided,

"Do not concern yourself, your rooms will be larger than your current accommodation and the servants shall move your possessions." he instructed her before gesturing for her to follow him, "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Chrystin Morwen

Chrystin Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 am

Chrystin was so very glad that he was being so tolerant, to be honest she had heard stories that Apprentices had not lasted out the day if they did not do well in the first training sessions, she hadn't done the best and she knew it but she was going to resolve to do better. She didn't want to be hurt because she hadn't done her studying and she would go to the library as soon as she could to learn all the facts she needed.

Biting her lip softly she merely nodded at what the Godking said to her, she did want to know how she could make multiple Strangers, she had known about it before he had mentioned it but she really didn't know if she would be able to make multiple of them.

To be honest she was a little surprised that he wasn't going to make her do anything else but she was keeping on her toes so that she would be able to summon and cast with her vir if he gave her a command. She would follow it split second and make sure that she struck true so that he didn't punish her or scowl for pausing again.

When he told her she didn't have to move her things, Chrystin nodded her head and smiled gently;

"Thank you, Godking, for making such arrangements for me. I am sure that I will enjoy my new rooms immensely." she stated quietly with a small smile on her lips.

Following behind him Chrystin directed her eyes to the floor and she took a small intake of breath, wondering where they were going;

"Yes your holiness, of course." she replied swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Godking Garoth Ursuul

Godking Garoth Ursuul

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 am

The Godking could tell that her resolve had changed.

She was resolved not only to do her best and push herself the hardest but she was resolved to actually doing as he asked as soon as possible. That was good; it meant that she was a fast learner. But right now what he needed was something more than a faster learner. He needed a fast developer too, someone who would develop their powers faster than usual because she was going to need to improve in all ways as quickly as possible.

He nodded to her when she thanked him for making the arrangements for her. It was no trouble for him to command his servants to collect her belongings and it was not a problem to have her take up a large amount of room.

He always had more.

Deciding to press onwards, he led her into a large room with one wall dominating the entire room. The wall was painted from floor to ceiling, depicting a massive family tree with his name at the top and his many, many, spawn and children at the bottom in a massive row. He had over 80 spawn after all, even if there were only a further five who he considered worthy of being his children,

"These are my spawn and my children." he told her, gesturing to the row of names. He moved over to one and touched it gently, "And this was my favourite... Dorian. The Seer. The Betrayer. He was the one to take over the empire but he left. And the others..."

He scowled and a piece of his vir lashed out, piercing through his skin to stab straight into the stone of the wall,

"Are nothing but failures and disappointments." he declared venomously before pointing to Chrystin as the vir merged back into his body without leaving a mark, "And you, my apprentice, will wipe the slate clean when the time is right. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)   Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heir Apparent (Godking and Chrystin)
Page 1 of 1