The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle

Belle

Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Empty
PostSubject: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 am

Belle had been at the Autobot base a few weeks now and she had been having a great time there, sure she was missing being at the other planet a little bit but now she had more friends than she had ever had before. Cassandra had finally seemed to lighten up a bit around her now that she was occupied with a certain Optimus Prime...

Which although was a little bit gross when they were doing things in public like kissing and such, was really sweet, she liked to know that her sister was happy and finally moving on to something good in her life. Optimus seemed a lot happier now as well and it seemed like all the Autobots felt that way, it was rather amazing if she had to say so herself.

What was odd though, and why she couldn't put her finger on was that Optimus had become very protective of her.

She knew that Cassandra thought of her like a daughter, but Optimus surely wasn't trying to take on the role of a father? That was just awkward. She already had one over protective figure in her life she didn't need an almost complete stranger being one too. Although, Optimus did always seem to have amazing advice.

Belle, while she had been here had spent a lot of time with the younger Mechs like Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, and of course Bumblebee. Although nothing much had happened between them, Belle couldn't help but hope that one day something would happen and they would be able to move forwards to something more than friends.

Was this a good time though?

More often than not the bots were training, on missions or resting. It wasn't the time to burden him with things like relationships and feelings, it might make things harder.

Thinking through all of this, Belle sighed as she sat down on one of the large metal structures in the hangar, swinging her feet a little bit as she decided to try and forget her worries in one of the humans books that she had been leant by her friends in the base.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:49 am

Bumblebee had been doing a lot of extra training recently and it had nothing to do with improving his combat skills or anything like that. No, he had spent all of his extra training time trying not to think about what Belle was doing to him. Whenever he thought about her his processor would heat up massively and he'd have to use his cooling fans full blast just to finish the thought he had been thinking about.

Was he avoiding her? No!

In fact he often went out of his way to watch her when he got the chance. Especially when she was training. The way she glided through several fighting styles highlighted to him how slim and agile she was... and how sleek and attractive she was too. Every movement she made teased him slightly by showing him just enough of her dynamos (muscles) under the armour to be tantalising. It showed that she was as strong as she was beautiful and every movement she made had them whirling much like thought of her made his head whirl.

Finding her in the hanger, he paused before moving to the outside of the hanger again. He had been trying to encourage himself but in the end he just swallowed thickly and made his way towards her. He was just going to have to bite the bullet and actually ask her about dating him.

"Hello there... Belle..." he quoted to her with a grin as he rolled up to her little perch, trying desperately not to think about how smooth and perfect her legs were, considering they were eye level with him, "You look to be enjoying a book... but can I ask you a question? It is... vitally... important to me personally. Would you... hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:58 am

Belle blinked a little bit when she heard something approaching the hangar, she thought that during the time she had been here she got to know the sound of all of the engines of the Autobots, and this was most definitely Bumblebee. The thought of him being near her made her processor go into overdrive just thinking about all of the different things she wanted to get up to and he might want to get up to.

Then the coolants started to pump around her body and luckily enough this time they seemed to be doing their jobs.

She thought that he was going to come in the hangar, in fact she did see him come inside and then duck back out again for a moment or two. Could it be that he didn't want to see her? No that couldn't be it! Maybe he just didn't want to disturb her in her reading and so had thought better about coming to talk? Or perhaps he just was looking for another autobot and they weren't here?

However when he came back in her face lit up in a soft smile, she was so glad he was coming to talk she had missed him deep in her spark. Although smaller than some of the Mechs here, Bumblebee was sweet and kind like they weren't and he was attractive in his own way, and that way was rapidly making her coolant lose effectiveness as her cheeks heated.

"Hello there Bee." she whispered softly in greeting, closing her book as he came near her, noticing where his face was in relativity to her anatomy, she blushed again and then hopped off the perch to stand beside him "Of course you can ask me a question, you know you can ask me anything, especially if it is important to you."

Biting her lip gently she reached out and her eyes changed from swirling cream and purple, to a darkened purple with her hammering spark, as she held his hand; "Don't worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 am

Bee.

Bee!

BEE!

She had called him Bee!

That sent his processor haywire and he was hard pressed for his fans and coolants to cool his cheeks down as they were quickly getting too hot to touch or anything like that. His blush was massive by human proportions and that was only from her using a nickname for him. Of course pretty much everyone called him Bee but... but Belle had called him Bee! His processor, his cpu and his spark were all going haywire over just one word.

He swallowed a little bit when she hopped off from her perch. For a moment there his eye level had been on something equally as sexual as her legs; her breasts. He coughed a little bit to try and cover the fact that his blush was even making his yellow cheeks begin to turn orange,

"H-hello there... Belle..." he tried to sound confident by using quotes from confident people but his own nerves were beginning to show in the words, even if they weren't his own words, "Well I was just wondering... well if you had anyone special ya know? And if not... if you wouldn't mind terribly... if I could be... your special someone."

He was literally only a few seconds away from overheating in his cheek plates he knew but how could he not? Her soft little hand was in his own and all he could think about was how her hand would feel... oh Primus there was the heat surge that made his cheeks go from light orange to bright orange.

He hoped, in vain, that she wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:18 am

Belle didn't know why Bee was blushing so much but she thought that it was rather sweet if she did say so herself, maybe he was blushing because she had called him Bee? Of course she had always used his full title before when she was speaking but it had felt so natural to call him by his nickname because everyone seemed to call him it, it was like she was strange for not using the nickname whereas everyone else did.

To be honest she was wondering about this question.

What could this question be!?

It seemed like it was something so very important and something that he was nervous to ask. Could it be about her joining him for training, training with him, maybe going on a walk with him before the next battle so that they could speak properly? Or...maybe it was something else. The very idea made her circuitry flash with excitement and she felt the blush increase on her cheeks as she heard him begin to speak.

"I do have someone special." she answered with a small smile on her lips, shyly looking up at Bee from underneath her fringe and eyelashes "But that special person is you Bee, I would be happy to be your special person as well. Thank you, for asking me, I had hoped...it would be what you were coming to ask about but..."

Trailing off, Belle looked back up into his blue eyes, they were pulsing with his energon readings and she loved looking into those expressive eyes of his, she could do it for minutes at a time.

"I was wondering, Bee...if I might kiss you. Now that we are partners." Belle asked, looking away to the floor shyly, as she let go of his hand and wrapped her arms around her chest for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 am

Come on Bee, keep it together! How was she ever going to fall for him the same way that he had fallen for her if she thought that he was a blushing, stuttering mess? To be honest though, he was for once glad of his messed up vocal processor. This way he could at least hide his nerves by using quotes of confident people to mask his own emotions... even if his cheeks did seem to give him away a tad.

When she answered his question initially he felt the world around him fade away slightly.

She had someone special.

That comment on its own hurt more than all the attacks he'd been hit with by all of the Decepticons. It struck him deep within his core, in a place where he didn't think he could actually be hurt. It was strange to be damned sure. He thought that his spark couldn't feel pain... and here she was causing agony to roll from it in waves.

He was only just aware enough to hear her finish speaking, listening to her declaration that he was her special person was perhaps the only thing that kept Bee from forcibly destroying his own processor and CPU. He swallowed thickly,

"For... for true?" he asked hesitantly, even his quotes showing his nerves, "You... you think that I... am special... to you? Your special one? I am... overcome..."

When she asked if she might be able to kiss him it was all too much for him and his higher thought process seemed to just leave him in an instant. Instead of fainting though, he acted purely on instinct. Retracting his mouth-guard piece, Bumblebee pressed his lips frantically against hers as he picked her up and carried her over to his berth. As he set her down he broke the kiss and his higher brain functions returned with him leaning over her,

"I... I am unsure what to do..." he admitted as he kissed her neck lightly, "How do I... please... a woman so gorgeous and... brilliant, that she... should be well out of my league?"
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 am

Belle could tell that Bee was nervous and she was nervous too, this was such new territory for her that she was unsure what to do now that she was there. They both had feelings for each other, they both wanted to be each others mates, and now...now they were each others mates, what was there to do now but actually mate with each other?

The thought made Belle's CPU begin to go into overload with all of the things she was trying to figure out and remember from what she had picked up here and there, but none of it would form itself into a word or an action.

"I know that you are my special one Bee." she stated with a soft smile, letting her hand run against his facial plates, enjoying the feel of his warm metal underneath her fingertips "I knew it when I first came to this planet and I saw you for the first time. You were special to me even then, and are even more special now."

As soon as she saw his mouth piece retracting, Belle squeaked softly as Bee swooped her into his passionate frenzied kiss and she groaned lightly, it just wasn't what she was expecting at all. Wrapping her arms around his neck, one of them staying there and the other going to stroke the glass in his wings, Belle continued to kiss and lick at his metal neck plating while she was carried towards his berth.

"I too am unsure what to do, but I know we will have fun finding out together what we like." Belle admitted with a soft smile "Don't think that Bee, you are so brave, so strong and so caring that no Femme would ever be out of your league, let alone me."

Gently, Belle allowed her legs to slip alongside Bumblebee's own, her smooth skin gliding across his warmth and she shivered softly, the metal underneath her exterior heating up as she embraced the sensations. Underneath her outer appearance, she was purely Cybertonian and now she was feeling it more than ever, as her vents whirred into actions to cool her.

Her lips touched his mouth plates in a tender kiss and Belle ran her fingers in between the plating of his neck and shoulder to trace along the circuits underneath.

"Oh Bee..." she murmured softly into the kiss as she held herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 am

Mating was all that Bee could think about right now and it was driving him mad.

He should be more respectful to his special one and he knew it! And to be honest he respected her more than anyone else in the world or back on Cybertron. Therefore he wasn't going to be apologising to himself for wanting to mate with her. He was a healthy mech and she was a very alluring... very sexy... very sensual and altogether attractive femme that he could hardly be blamed for this thoughts!

Didn't stop him from blushing though.

"I was the same... When I first saw you, something stirred in my... spark." he told her honestly before selecting a quote, "People will ask in hundreds of years time... After all this time? I will say... Always."

She was right in saying that they were both going to have a lot of fun trying to figure out a lot of what they were going to be doing in the next few hours and days after that. Licking his lips a little bit, he nodded,

"Yes... we shall learn together." he agreed with her before his cheek plates blushed hotter still, "Please Belle... do not continue to speak that way... you will make me... blush... more."

With his armour retracting so that their smooth metals were pressed against each other, Bee blushed brightly to himself as his hands began to edge to a place he had always wanted to put his hands. He tried to stop himself but was unable to resist the temptation to touch and caress her breasts. Cupping her breasts in his hands, his blush was in full force even as he kissed her, his thumbs working her nipples,

"Belle..." he whispered huskily, "You... complete... me..."
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 am

Belle was so excited within her wiring that she wasn't sure what was keeping her so composed, she knew she needed to be composed in order to actually begin to please Bumblebee in a manner that he found acceptable. She didn't want to just be doing anything and everything she wanted to think clearly about what he might want...but that was slowly going out of the window and she knew it within herself.

At his selection of words, and the way in which he suggested their mating would be for so many years, something that was going to be going on until the end of their lives, Belle wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer into a passionate kiss. Working her own lips against his, she stroked and gently scratched his back armour as she kissed Bumblebee, first softly, then more passionately, alternating the pace.

"I want to be together with you for as long as I can Bumblebee, you must promise that after every mission you will return safely to me." she murmured against his lips "I can't take the thought of not having you with me."

Kissing along his heated cheeks, Belle smiled softly; "I think you look sweet when you blush Bee, and I enjoy telling you how wonderful you are, it is how I see you after all." she admitted, honestly and without a trace of humour in her voice.

Unable to stop a gasp as Belle felt Bee's hands pressing against her breasts, Belle groaned softly and she pushed herself further into his touch, each little squeeze and stroke of her breasts made her circuits heat up and her sensors become more sensitive to the touches. Biting her lip gently when he began to work the sensitive nubs of pleasure, Belle groaned louder into the kiss they were sharing, stroking more of the sensitive circuits to bring him more pleasure.

"We complete each other Bumblebee, it feels right to be with you like this. I can't explain it but...I hope you feel it too." she whispered into his audio receptors before giving them a swift lick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)   Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Virgin (Belle and Bumbles)
Page 1 of 1