The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Empty
PostSubject: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:01 am

Jason Runner was a cop who had a reputation as being, quote, incorruptible. It was a hard earned reputation when everyone in the city was for sale if someone offered enough money. It was a sad but simple fact that Jason was perhaps one of the few good cops left in the whole damned unit.

And right now he was going to try and put some dirty cops behind bars.

Knocking on the door of the apartment, he looked down at the file in front of him to skim the front page. Hecate Walker... apparently murderer of almost fifteen cops. But that made no sense at all considering those cops had been killed in a short time frame... and during part of that time frame she had been on holiday out of the city.

He sighed a little bit and knocked again,

"Miss Walker, it's Jason Runner of the Boston city police department, I left you a message on your phone saying I was going to be calling round at this time." he spoke loudly to be heard through the door, "I'm here to ask some questions about your case."

There was a gap of silence before he tapped on her door again,

"Are you home Miss Walker?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:13 am

Hecate was in the back living room of her home that she used as a study and she couldn't help but think that she was going to end up reading books all day today, she was trying to read up on different ways that she could kill those fifteen cops and maim the other three. It was something that she took great joy in but she didn't write anything down, there was to be no evidence of what she was planning at all.

Just in case they could book her for something, but she doubted that very much when she was playing double jeapordy with murdering 15 cops.

Today though, she was going to continue her spree of murders by kidnapping this cop who was coming to call on her today, a certain Jason Runner, he seemed like a pretty stand up cop not one of the ones that would sell you down the river but, it would send a clearer message that way. Don't fuck with her and her freedom.

Hearing the knock on the door she stood and smoothed down her tight stretch black skinny jeans, and her floating purple blouse, nipped in at the waist by a belt. Not the look of a typical serial killer but there you go. Placing her best innocent mouse expression on, which by all means she should have given what happened behind bars to her, she answered the door.

"Oh hello Officer Runner, sorry I was listening to music in the study." she stated with a soft smile "Please do come inside."

Opening the door wider she let him step in before shutting it after her, not locking it because then that would put him on edge, but merely letting the first lock do its job of keeping people from the outside, out.

"Would you like a drink or something before you start?" she asked, showing him into the living room which she had cleaned up significantly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:24 am

Jason sighed a little bit at the long silence that came after his attempts to get her to open the door to him. He could break the door down but he had figured out after his third day on the job that if there was no answer it was usually because they'd either left town or were dead on the opposite side of the door.

When you were investigating dirty cops that was just how it went.

But when the door actually opened he was surprised for a moment before he smiled a little bit. Such a mundane reason was refreshing after so many times of finding people dead or missing after all. He smiled wider,

"Oh it's alright don't worry." he nodded to her as he stepped inside, "Don't mind if I do."

Stepping inside, he noticed that she didn't double lock the door and that was fine by him. Didn't want to feel like he was walking into a trap after all. He hummed a little bit before nodding as he followed her,

"Sure I'd love that." he told her with a grin before smirking, "But only something lightly alcoholic... I'm on duty after all, I might need something to help me out."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 am

Hecate thought that it would be cute to have this guy eventually being tied up in the same place all the other men had been tied up, her bed, but then again that would totally negate the fact that she wanted to kill him. You didn't sleep with someone and then kill them, that was just odd. Unless it was their last wish or something like that but she doubted that was the case...

Why would you want to sleep with someone who had captured, tortured and then planned to kill you?

Hustling into the kitchen, Hecate smirked lightly to herself, this outfit was specifically designed to make herself seem more attractive and she was glad that she was managing to do that fairly well, she could tell that it was showing off her ass very well indeed.

"Well I was only going to suggest a coke or a coffee considering you are working but, if you want to make that coffee Irish Im not about to snitch on you Officer." she laughed softly, in a teasing manner.

Reaching into the cupboard she pulled out a can of coke, divided it between two glasses and put a shot of vodka in each glass, well, she put a shot of vodka in her glass and a shot of her own alcohol mix into Jason's it tasted like vodka but was actually about 10 times more powerful, like concentrated vodka, but you couldn't tell until you were smashed out unconscious on the floor.

"Here you go." she stated with a soft, yet nervous smile, her hand brushing against his casually (but on purpose) against his as she handed him the drink "I'm ready to help you in your investigation, I just hope that the men who did this can be caught and put to justice, even though some would say I deserved what I got..." she stated with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am

As she hustled herself into the kitchen he could help but watch her as she walked away. Damn she looked good but he was here to work first and flirt second. Or was it the other way around when your information source was this attractive? Wait... focus! He had to focus on the matter at hand before he got out of hand like that.

She was in the kitchen and he took the opportunity to wander around her living room, giving it a bit of a once over purely out of curiosity. There wasn't going to be any insight into her original case in his living room after all,

"Well normally I'm the one doing the snitching considering I'm internal affairs." he joked a little bit before shaking his head slightly, "I'm sure no one from my own department is going to give me away or anything."

When she came back out with coke and what he assumed with a mixed drink, he grinned a little bit as he took the offered glass. He sipped at it, almost immediately blinking slightly at how strong it was. Shaking his head a little bit, he grinned a little bit,

"I know that the men responsible can be brought to justice because I will personally see to it." he assured her before shaking his head, "You absolutely did not deserve what happened and don't ever let anyone tell you that you did."

He smiled comfortingly at her and took another sip of his drink. Wow... was the room beginning to spin already? Surely he wasn't that much of a lightweight anymore... He coughed a little bit,

"So... erm... who was the officer in charge of your arrest do you... remember?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:55 am

Hecate was happy that things seemed to be going well, they were going according to plan and the plan was rather foolproof if she did say so herself. It was going to be so fun to get started, it would be interesting to see how long he would last when she started with the hose, and then with the heat room...it was one of her favourite parts of course.

All the while she was thinking of that, Hecate was also paying attention to the conversation and situation at hand and she smiled gently across the room at Jason as she took a seat on the chair opposite him;

"Well then I guess you must not be a very popular man Jason." she stated with a wiggle of her eyebrows "Although that's a great thing for me it means that you have the time to come and speak to me today, you would be surprised how people don't wish to talk to me since I've been let out of prison..." Hecate pouted slightly and looked down at her feet like she was upset.

When he said she didn't deserve what had happened to her, she couldn't help but smirk internally, damn straight she didn't deserve it but she was getting her revenge;

"Thank you." she whispered softly, hugging her arms about her chest as if remembering something horrible that had happened "Its nice to hear someone say that for a change."

It seemed that the officer was already being influenced by the drink and he had only taken two sips, perhaps she had put too much in? Hecate didn't really know. Nor did she really care. It seemed that the man was a lightweight though if this was any indication, things were going a little faster than schedule and it pleased her no end.

"I do remember it was Officer Radley." she stated with a rather passive expression, like she was trying to stop herself from being too outwardly upset.

Taking a sip of her drink to encourage Jason to continue, Hecate smiled warmly at him; "But surely you knew that already, officer?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 am

Jason, admittedly, was not the most popular guy on the force. After all, he was good at his job and his job was to put away bad guys who pretended to be the good guys. And it was a lonely and thankless job to be perfectly honest. He sighed a little bit when she brought it up but couldn't resist chuckling a little bit at the way she said it.

Eyebrows and all,

"Oh you are very popular if you're an internal affairs officer... especially if you're dirty. But as you can probably tell, that means I spend a lot of time alone." he admitted before nodding in agreement, "I understand, a lot of people will probably stick to their guns on that even if you're proven innocent of the crimes they're accusing you of."

He could tell by the way she was talking about it that she wasn't responsible in the same way that the other officers tried to portray her. To him she had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time,

"Well don't worry, I'm here for you now." he assured her with a soft smile, "And together we can make sure that no one does this to anyone else either."

He blinked a few times before drinking some more of the mixer. Hey, it would be rude not to wouldn't it? The drink seemed to be affecting him and awful lot though to be fair and he went to place his glass on the table, almost missing the table completely due to his deteriorating condition,

"Well... Radley had been shown to have ties to... drug money..." he told her, his voice slurring a little bit as he began to slump in his chair. He panicked for a few seconds as he slid to the ground, his entire body giving out as he went from sober to blind drink within a few seconds it seemed, "Wha... what did you do to me...? What was... in that drink...?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:38 am

Hecate didn't say anything as Jason continued to talk, it was amusing to see him slump like that and his strong body just give up under the influence of all of the alcohol that was flooding through his system. It was always amusing to watch the strength leave them and he would be as floppy as a ragdoll when she came to pick him up.

Deciding that she would just watch him for a few moments, she folded her arms around her chest and tilted her head to one side as she heard him try and speak to her, it was sweet the way that he was trying to articulate himself when inside he must be floundering just to form the correct vowel sounds right about now.

Now with him being on the floor, Hecate thought it would be a good idea to start moving him out towards the van.

"Isn't it obvious sweetie?" she asked with a smirk tugging on her lips, kneeling down she tugged Jason's head up by the hair on the nape of his neck and kissed him forcefully, slipping her tongue into his mouth before breaking away with a lick of her lips "You're all mine now. And there is nothing you can do about it."

With that, she roughly tugged him through her house by his wrist, all of the ways being clear of rugs and chairs and the like so he would move easily along the varnished floor. All of these things he never noticed previously. Arriving at the door to the garage Hecate smirked playfully;

"We're going to go for a little drive, and you're going to be a good boy, I don't want to hurt you so early on after all it makes you all whiney straight away." with a little wink, Hecate opened the door to the garage and shoved Jason into the open doors of her van.

Clambering into the back, Hecate clipped her cuffs around one of his hands and to the steel bar on one side of the van, before doing the same with his other hand, leaving his trussed up like that she blew him a kiss, before getting into the drivers seat of the van, the windows behind her blacked out so that nobody would see in. Starting the ignition, Hecate turned on the radio and giggled to herself, let the games begin she thought with glee as she rolled out of her driveway.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 am

Jason was losing all sensation and feeling in his limbs, they were going numb from the sheer amount of alcohol he seemed to have consumed. If he had to guess, Jason would have to say that he hadn't just been hit with vodka or alcohol. He had been slipped something stronger for some reason. Apparently the reason was that she wanted him really out of it and she had managed it with one glass mixed rather than several dozen like it normally took.

He grimaced as he tried to move away from her and instead just fell out of the chair. Oh this wasn't good at all! He groaned in pain, annoyed that he couldn't feel anything in his arms and legs but he could feel pain,

"Wha do you mean all yours?" he asked her asked the kiss. Surprisingly he had enjoyed the kiss but right now all he was thinking about was how on earth he was going to escape this prison inside his own body, "I... can escape... why are you doing this?"

Oh this was just getting demeaning too now!

She was dragging him through her house, literally dragging since he couldn't walk, and she was not being gentle about what he hit. Thankfully he was gliding along the floor but he had the feeling that even that had been planned,

"Oh god damn it..." he groaned in pain as she cuffed him to the inside of the van. Right now he was honestly regretting ever getting up out of bed. When she blew him a kiss he growled slightly and tried to tug at the cuffs, succeeding only in almost falling over. He growled light and she started the engine,

"You won't... get away with this!" he assured her, banging himself against the side of the van, "The police... will find you... no matter where you go!"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 am

Hecate was listening to the guy going on and on and on in the back of her van and honestly it had been really cute some of the things he had said, and, when she had blew him that kiss the growl had done things to her. Maybe she would get him to make that sound again for her, but there were just so many things that she had flying around in her mind about what she wanted to do she couldn't settle on just one!

They had been driving for about 20 minutes and she was pulling up into her house. The one that was actually her house.

The other one had been the one she used for all of her official things and this was the one she used for the less official more pleasurable or illegal things. It was the best one she thought. It was out in the woods and it was isolated, with only a few other cabins in the surrounding few miles, perfect for what she was going to be doing.

Opening the door to the van she looked down at Jason and gave him a sympathetic look before kneeling down next to him and stroking his hair from his eyes;

"Now now, you've hurt your head by banging yourself against the van, that's very stupid." she stated with a little smirk "Now listen up Jason, I'm going to get away with this, nobody can say shit about what I'm doing and I'm not going to get punished. I've already served my time for murdering 15 officers, when I didn't. So, I thought I might as well actually murder 15 officers seeing as I'd been charged with it."

Letting him loose from the cuffs she dragged him into the house, which was quite similar to the other one she was in with the driveway, garage and varnished floors for ease of movement. Yet, she dragged Jason down a set of stairs into the basement, where there was a large bed, with metal poles around it where she recuffed the man.

"Only in America right?" she purred softly "So I would just enjoy this, as much as possible, because nobody is going to be coming to help you baby, as you said, you didn't have any friends in the office really. I'm sure I'm doing them a big favour."

With a little smirk on her lips, Hecate hopped off the bed and went to open the windows around the room, they were high up and barred but let lots of light in so that he could see all of the instruments and bloodied clothes and uniforms around the room. Organised in neat piles, there were currently 4 piles.

"So, whatever shall I do with you first." she hummed "Something nice, or something naughty..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 am

Jason had no idea where they were and had only the faintest of ideas as to how long they had been driving and that, he admitted, was probably the point. He wouldn't be able to tell anyone where they were if he had no idea where they were now would he? Sighing slightly, he kicked against the walls of the van to try and gather some attention during the journey but apparently no passersby had noticed.

Or no one had passed by.

He didn't really know which was worse but when she stroked his head after he'd banged it he growled at her again. God damn this woman! He couldn't believe what he was hearing and he couldn't help but laugh,

"Oh you have no idea what they're going to do..." he told her with a sigh, "No one in this town's police, other than me and some others, cares about whether or not you make it to court if they find you. They'll be trying to kill you."

He groaned as she dragged him, especially when she was dragging him down the stairs. It hurt more than anything he had ever been able to imagine and it was all he could do to keep himself from crying out in pain. But he managed to continue biting his lip,

"Thankfully for me... it's the princip... princip... the meaning behind it." he told her, still very drunk, his head almost sloshing around with all the drink. He licked his lips slightly, "Beginning to regret telling you the truth..."

When he was secured to the bed she opened the windows and he blinked a little bit as he look around. And saw... oh wow this was going to be a fun place. He groaned a little bit in pre-emptive pain,

"Erm..." he paused for a moment before adding, a little hopeful, "Erm... something nice?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:30 am

Hecate was not very happy that Jason was giving her lip, and she selected a very long, rusted knife from the wall and toyed with it for a few seconds, twirling it around in her hands before she decided she would approach him and see what his reaction was. A part of her wanted to gut him for what he had said to her, about other police officers trying to kill her for what she had done to their 'friends'.

Sighing softly, she slunk over to him and slipped on top of his hips so she was straddling him, the knife was biting gently into his stomach;

"I don't like it when you say mean things to me." she growled "Enough people have said mean things to me and I am not taking it from you...you think you're in a position where you can fucking say things like that to me?"

With precision Hecate poked the knife through his shirt, and trailed it upwards so she was cutting the material away, opening the shirt so that she could see his chest she pressed the cool metal against his skin; "I will not hesitate to make your life a living hell for however long you last, Runner." she hissed.

Getting up off his hips she placed the knife back and decided she would try something nice, seeing as he had asked for it, it would be very nice for her considering the other officers had all tried it on anyway and had their manhood removed for it. Unfortunately they had bled out or gotten an infection afterwards so it wasn't very fun.

"Something nice?" she purred softly as she pulled her hair down from her bun, letting it fall around her face, just seeing him there looking so helpless and lost was turning her on a little bit more than it should have, but she picked up one of her favourite toys for normal bedroom activities, a leather riding crop and twirled it in her hands "What do you say then...officer? You're missing a very important word."

Hecate was purring sexily into his ear, a small groan to her voice, before she swiftly lashed out and hit him with the crop on his stomach muscles, watching them tense with a malicious glint to her eye; "I'm waiting baby." she purred, letting her body slither on top of his and her leg press deliciously down on his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 am

Ah shit.

Jason Runner had never been with a dominating woman and he had certainly never been with a dominating woman who liked to be able to cut him with just a flick of her wrist. That was, surprisingly enough, not a turn on for him. He licked his lips a little bit in confusion before chuckling lightly and nodding slightly,

"Alright... no more mean things to be said about the hostess with the mostest... gotcha." he told her with a shaky little grin before sighing slightly, "Me and my big mouth..."

He swallowed a little bit and nodded a little bit, not doubting for an instant that she would be able to make good on her threat. After all, he was in the room with dozens of weapons and bloodied clothing sets too,

"Yeah... I guessed you wouldn't." he swallowed a little bit, "I doubt police officers are your favourite people..."

And something nice was... a riding crop!

Somehow that had never fit into his definition of nice but in hind-sight it might have been better than the damned knife she had been poking his with. When she mentioned he was missing a very important word he blinked a little bit in confusion... right before she slapped the crop down against his stomach muscles.

Swearing blindly, he gritted his teeth a little bit even as she sat down on his lap. Swallowing, he decided that he needed to do as she said,

"P-please?" he asked before pausing and adding to the sentence, "Please can I... have something nice?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:57 am

Hecate could see that he was afraid and she liked the fact that he was going to respect her and that he was going to be polite and nice. The others were not polite and nice and as such they had not lasted very long but maybe Jason would be different, maybe he would actually manage to stay alive the longest out of all of them...it would be nice.

Perhaps he would even begin to see things the way that she saw them.

The way that she had slapped him with the riding crop made her smirk softly to herself, it wasn't even a particularly hard slap but it had been enough to actually make him swear out in pain. Maybe she was wrong and he wasn't going to last long at all, if that was how he reacted to something like that...

If she wanted him to live she'd need to break him in gently, unless of course he did something wrong then he would be punished.

"Of course you can have something nice." she whispered softly as she kissed up and down his neck, gently nibbling and licking at the small red marks she had made "I'm going to do you a favour, because you're handsome and I like you."

Moving so that she was sitting up and could look in his eyes, Hecate smirked softly and blew some hair out of her eyes; "Now, I'm going to promise not to hurt you, as long as you are good, so, as long as you are nice and polite everything I do will lead to some sort of pleasure...you don't have to worry about that."

Nuzzling at his belly button with her nose, Hecate licked from his navel up to his nipples, which she sucked and bit on softly, before looking up at him with a rather mischievous glaze to her eyes. It had been rather a long time since she had some actually enjoyable sex and she thought that she would enjoy this very much.

"Now I can imagine that you are thirsty...hm?" she asked, her voice tinged with fake sympathy as she continued her little touches to his nipples, her knee very gently rubbing against his crotch to arouse him a little bit "Maybe if you are extra good I'll get you some iced water..."

Jumping off of him Hecate drew some screens around the bed and smiled gently before reassuming her position; "That's better huh? You can pretend you're somewhere else if you want..." she whispered a little sadly, maybe one day she would actually make love with someone because she loved them...that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 am

Right now all Jason could think about was how his life, and his manhood if the glint in her eye and the heavy stains he had seen in discarded trousers were any indication, was directly connected to his ability to act politely. This was, to him, absolutely awful.

He was a smartass for god's sake!

And here he was having to be nice to her or risk either being de-manned or killed. And he really wasn't anxious about either of them. When she said that he could have something nice he relaxed a little bit and rubbed lightly at where she had hit him with the riding crop,

"Thank you Hecate..." he told her quietly as she began to focus attention on his neck. She was very good at it too and at times he almost forgot how much he was supposed to hate her long enough to moan. He swallowed a little bit, "T-thanks... no ones has ever liked me quite like this I don't think..."

When she promised that she wouldn't hurt him if he was nice and polite, he tried to see if she was lying but she obviously wasn't. She seemed to want to stick by her words it seemed,

"Then I'll try my best to be polite and all that..."

He hissed slightly in pleasure at her attention to both his torso and his nipples. They were usually left alone whenever pleasure was involved with him and so they were rather sensitive. He couldn't help but think how strange it was that she was the person who explore those parts of his body the most,

"Y-yeah... I'm really thirsty actually..." he admitted, only just now realising that the aftertaste of the mixture she'd given him dried his throat right up, "Please... I'll be good... I'll be good Hecate..."

When she put some screens up he was a little bit relieved to be honest. Seeing lots of sharp objects and bloodied clothes was not something that help to set the mood for him. He licked his lips a little bit before kissing her on the lips. He wanted to prove that he was being good enough for some water now that his throat was beginning to feel like a desert and this seemed to be the better way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 am

Hecate was a little bit taken aback when he had so easily started to be nice to her, it made her blink to be honest and she looked at him for a few seconds before she smiled lightly, it was nice that he was being so good so quickly. All of the other people she had kidnapped had been horrible and tried to kill her, they'd spat at her they'd been abusive in their language but...

Surprisingly Jason was taking it quite well.

"W-well you are welcome." she stated with a rather shocked tone before she smiled again and resumed her kissing, except she moved it to his lips this time and happily peppered them with kisses as she leaned over his body, enjoying the feel of his warm skin under the touch of her hands and lips "I like you just the same as any other girl would like you...I guess."

Hearing him hiss in pleasure made Hecate's heart pound a little bit in her chest and she lay her head against his warm chest, enjoying just snuggling against him, it made her really relaxed and she sighed gently, tracing patterns on his stomach with her fingertips, before gently scratching and leaving soft little pink marks.

"Okay then, I'll get you some water." she smiled gently and hopped off of his chest leaving him chained there, and she went to get some water from the cooler, in a plastic cup, returning she knelt behind his shoulders and supported him as she sat him up to drink "Open wide..." she purred softly and tipped some water into his mouth to let him drink.

Blinking when he kissed her on the lips, Hecate was a little shocked and pulled away to press her fingers to her lips.

He had kissed her...of his own free will?

Well...well fuck me, she thought to herself, and she gently began to massage his shoulders, they were tense and she knew why, this situation was enough to make anyone tense. Now she was here she was going to enjoy being with him, maybe she wouldn't actually kill him? Could she keep him here forever?

"I'm sorry that I let you hurt your head, it looks like that's going to bruise a little bit...I guess that's funny, me worrying about a bump on your head and you're here in this horrible room." she laughed bitterly "Not like I could trust you in a normal room...so, I'll just keep these screens here."
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 am

Jason had decided that he wasn't going to be rescued.

No one cared about him enough to be upset that he was missing and no one on the force really seemed to view him as a friend or comrade either. So he was here until she decided to end his life or let him go and that was that. So with that revelation he had decided that if he was to be stuck here with her then he was going to have to be polite and, maybe, come to enjoy his time with her,

"I wouldn't know what that was like." he told her honestly even as he tentatively kissed her back, hoping that he was doing a decent job. Was it wrong that his first kiss was from someone so deranged and potentially murderous? Probably but it was the truth. Hence why he was getting worked up just from this, "You like me more than any other girl has liked me already it seems."

Was she... stroking him? And not only that but she was resting her head against his chest like lovers did in all the films and books. It sent a warm feeling through him... until she scratched him and he winced slightly,

"Thanks, that drink before took a lot out of me." he admitted a little bit ashamed that he had fallen for the trick. When she showed up with the cup he smiled and opened wide, "Thanks..."

The kiss had been a spur of the moment kind of thing but it had felt... good.

He had never been the one to kiss anyone and she was his only experience with kissing at all. His head did hurt but it wasn't all that bad,

"It's a bit surreal I'll give you that." he admitted with a little chuckle before shrugging slightly, "I'd hardly be much threat at the moment... I'm still having trouble moving my arms. The screens are... appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:33 am

Hecate was a little bit shocked when she heard that Jason didn't know what it was like to have a woman like him, she thought that he would be popular with all of the women around here...he was the goody goody police officer and he was fighting the good fight. It made her a little bit confused that women wanted all the others when they were so utterly vile, and Jason seemed so nice.

His kisses were tentative and she smiled softly into their kisses, wanting to be able to make him feel more relaxed, more at ease with being here. Or, as at ease as he could be.

"Maybe they did like you but they didn't say anything?" she suggested with a playful smile on her lips "It seems hard to believe someone so handsome and so 'good' as yourself wouldn't be popular with the ladies. Or maybe none of them were right for you. You've had better luck than I have." Hecate admitted with a sigh.

The water it seemed had been much appreciated and Hecate was glad she had been able to help him, maybe it would be nice to keep one of these men alive just to see how things would pan out. He could always be killed later on if he decided to become a pain in the ass.

"Sorry about that, but it was better than using chloroform or whacking you with a heavy object wasn't it?" she asked with a sheepish blush.

Hearing he wouldn't be much of a threat she almost let his arms free but she steeled herself, she was not going to let herself be lulled into such a false sense of security, it could all be some clever police trick to get her to let him go so that he could ambush her! She'd be in deep trouble then wouldn't she?

"Well that will stop fairly soon." Hecate reassured as she gently stroked his hair away from his forehead, enjoying these tender ministrations "I can always clean up for you if you are a good boy. I'm surprised, you're so nice...normally people aren't so quiet or polite when they're brought here...but I'm glad you are." she grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:49 am

Jason had never really interested the women around his own age to be honest as they all seemed to be attracted to the "danger" of a dirty cop or some gangster or some such rot. Said that they didn't want to be tied down to someone like him, didn't want a boring relationship with someone who was boring and goodie goodie.

So basically all his dating prospects liked the idea of being cheated on, used as a table to snort drugs and beaten daily rather than being with him.

It was kind of a blow to the ego but the kisses Hecate was giving him were beginning to perk up his ego. They were nice and addictive he had to admit,

"Seems people around my age was some adventure... and apparently a good cop isn't adventurous." he told her quietly before sighing slightly, "Neither of us has had much luck at all I see... hopefully that can change."

He chuckled a little bit when she blushed at the fact that she had drugged him rather than using Chloroform or hitting him over the head. After all, both were a lot worse than being drugged he had to admit. Smiling, he shook his head,

"I suppose you're right, I should be thankful I'm not out cold or having a massive lump on my head." he agreed and moved slightly to try and get comfortable, "Or you could have just asked to talk to me... but something tells me I might have more than talking ahead of me."

Jason had the strangest feeling that he had almost wiggled his way out of being trapped down here for a moment before her resolve seemed to harden again. He chuckled a little bit,

"I hope so... getting tired of just feeling pins and needles." he admitted before smiling a little bit, "Well I was raised to be polite... especially when someone can do whatever she wants to you. But to be honest I quite enjoy talking to you. Would you believe this is the longest conversation I've had with someone I'm not related to in five years?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:04 am

Hecate continued to massage and scratch lightly at Jason's back, she was enjoying it very much and she hoped that he was as well, she could lose herself in the motions of making sure he was all nicely massaged and relaxed. It was like stroking a cat in some manners, or playing with someone's hair, maybe playing with his hair would be nice too?

Shaking her head with a little sigh, Hecate gently kissed Jason's ear;

"Well then they're all fools. I would kill all of them if I but had the chance, all of those god awful beings they put in care of prisoners." she whispered softly into his ear, gently nibbling on Jason's earlobe "I would have been a lot more compliant had you been my guard instead, you're so cute."

With that she ran her hands from his shoulders down his front and began to rub and gently tickle at his chest, playing with his chest hair as she rested her chin against his shoulder, her hair no doubt tickling his cheek gently.

"Oh yes, I'm not just going to keep you here to talk, that's boring..." she giggled "I'll be doing more than that, but like I said it'll all be lovely if you're nice...maybe you'll even come to see things from my side of the veil." Hecate suggested as she turned and kissed Jason on the corner of his mouth, teasing him with her body.

Gently stroking her fingers down his arm she smirked softly, knowing it would make him feel even more tingly and that made her smirk wolfishly.

"No I can't believe that, you should have gotten out more before I kidnapped you, what were you living in the evidence room of the department or something?" she scoffed, but continued her stroking "Will anybody be missing you, are your parents still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:17 am

Jason had to admit that the scratching of his back was beginning to hurt a little bit but to be fair it hurt a lot less than the activities he'd expected upon being kidnapped by someone who had killed before and planned to do so again. It wasn't like she was going to draw blood or anything and her massaging of his back was very much appreciated and she was rather skilled at it too.

When she kissed his ear he shuddered a little bit at the sensation, unsure why that felt so good he shivered to be honest,

"You don't have to kill them Hecate... most of them are stupid enough to have picked really dangerous boyfriends who might have already beaten you to it." he admitted with a light chuckle before shuddering slightly, "I er... I'm not sure what to say to that... if I had been your guard... none of the others would have come near you..."

He had to admit that he was melting into her touches against his chest. She had some skilled fingers that was for damn sure. He swallowed thickly when she said she would be doing more than talking with him. That could be good or bad... or both to be fair,

"See things from your point of view you mean?" he asked her, a little bit surprised at her intentions seeing as it didn't involve killing him, "Like... hatred of the corrupt cops who targeted you like that?"

The tingles ran down his arm at her finger's path and he couldn't help but close his eyes slightly. That was a weird sensation that was for sure. He chuckled a little bit,

"Yeah well the evidence room seems to be where I'm least likely to be stabbed in the back since the cameras go straight to us and the FBI." he joked a little bit before pausing and shaking his head, "No one will be missing me."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 am

Hecate pouted softly when he said that she didn't have to kill them. She knew that she didn't have to but she just really wanted to, she was coming to like Jason and he was her friend so why shouldn't she be possessive of him and want to hurt all those bitches for hurting him like that? It was so obvious that he wasn't happy about being left on the shelf like that!

"I know I don't have to but I want to." she purred softly "I would do it for you if you wanted, and I think by the time we're done you'll be wanting..."

With a sexy chuckle she shook her head and nibbled at his ear again, licking softly inside of it before placing a gentle kiss on his neck; "You should say that you would have given it to me like I wanted you to, I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be you know especially when it comes to things that I want..."

Jason was relaxing into her touch and Hectate continued, he was relaxed now and that was good, she liked his face when he was relaxed, maybe she would come down here and watch him sleep for a small while to see him truly relaxed and at peace with himself.

"Well like that...but you would be killing them with me." she stated quite seriously "I know you're going to love it when I'm done with you, besides, its only natural you would want to have revenge on them for acting the way they did to you."

When he closed his eyes she smiled gently and traced underneath them with her fingertips; "I like the way you look when you make that face." she whispered gently "I wish I could make you make it more often...and I am sorry to hear that there is nobody who will be coming after you, you deserved more than that but...another example that life is cruel."
Back to top Go down
Jason Runner

Jason Runner

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:38 am

Jason had to admit that it was more than a little bit scary to have his kidnapper want to kill the women he'd been rejected by after only knowing her for a few hours.

Was this what it was like to have a best friend or something like that? If it was then Jason was amazed that people seemed to go through them so quickly when they were so dedicated. He swallowed a little bit as a small part of him begged him to say yes to the offer; to let them die. But he was a good cop and had practice at ignoring that voice,

"I... I won't lie, there's a part of me that wants you to." he admitted softly before his cheeks flushed slightly, "I'm not sure in what context you mean there..."

That nibbling on his ear again! It was distracting to say the least and had him blushing like nobodies business. He blushed a little,

"I can see you're rather persuasive..." he admitted with a little sheepish chuckle, "You seem to be having a good time trying to persuade me right now actually."

Jason was forcing himself to relax now, like he was just with a forceful woman in the room rather than with a kidnapping serial killer with a taste for killing cops. Thankfully she was good at giving massages,

"I already hate the dirty cops... but... I don't know if I could kill them..." he admitted a little shakily, not sure how best to answer, "Revenge isn't the answer Hecate... vengeance and justice maybe but not revenge. It'll only destroy you..."

He smiled softly at her as he opened his eyes,

"It's alright, I got used to it a long time ago." he admitted with a slight frown before shaking his head a little bit, "No life is great... it's people who are cruel."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 am

Hecate's eyes sparkled when she heard that there was a part of Jason that wanted to kill those girls for what they had done to him, and the police too no doubt, but there was that moral part of himself holding him back, she would be happy to help him extinguish that part of him so that he could do whatever he needed to, to feel at peace with himself.

"Well I suggest that you feed that part of you, because I am only a call away and you can have their heads on a platter if that is what you desire." she purred softly, running her fingers down the side of his face tenderly.

The blush on his cheeks was making her feel like growling and pouncing on the man, she enjoyed the look on his face when she nibbled at his ear, she knew that he must be liking what she was doing to him and so she wanted to be able to do it all the more;

"Oh you know I can be much worse than this." Hecate purred into his ear "If you'd like I could show you just how bad I can be sometime, Officer." she chuckled sexily before giving him a small love bite on his collar bone.

However the mood was rather shot down when he said that revenge wasn't the answer, that it would destroy her if she followed down that route, getting up from underneath him and letting his body fall back with a jolt, no doubt hurting his wrists as the cuffs bit into them Hecate turned her burning gaze to him and growled;

"How can you even think like that?" she hissed "Revenge is the answer. It is always the answer. I fail to see why I should not take that path, when my life has already been destroyed, and rendered completely unliveable. Despite you being alone you know nothing of real pain, of real hardship!"

Raising her hand and almost slapping Jason across the face, Hecate stopped, blinked for a few minutes before turning on her heel and leaving the room abruptly, slamming and locking the door from the outside afterwards. She couldn't be around him any more, lest she do something that she would regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)   Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revisiting the case (Runner and Walker)
Page 1 of 1