The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Empty
PostSubject: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 am

Raven had escaped from the walker infested prison, and the walker infested land of America with some of her friends on a rather large boat. She was just glad to be away and safe for a few days before they tried to go on land and find somewhere where they could inhabit quite safely while they tried to regroup.

Sighing softly as she hopped off the boat, watching all of the others as they just lay there sunbathing in the beach of the new island they had found, Raven couldn't help but roll her eyes. Why on earth were they just relaxing there where they had no idea what could come charging out of the Jungle at any moment.

Although, she was hoping that there was nothing wrong with this island, it was beautiful, and it was just perfect for them to repopulate and rebuild. It would have been if Rick hadn't died that is, leaving her even more mentally unstable than ever before.

Placing Betty over her shoulder, she sat down on a ridge of rock and began to whistle a small tune, wanting to be able to relax in her own special way but the look that Daryl was giving her made her pout. That meant no killing any helpless creatures today then.

When she heard however something come charging out of the forest she raised an eyebrow, and watched with amusement as a man stuffed in a deers carcass charged out of the forest and onto the beach, screaming for them to help him. For them not to kill him.

Growling at him Raven let Betty roar into life and cleaved the head of the deer right off in front of the man's eyes;

"Shut the fuck up. Explain what's going on." she demanded, before Daryl pushed in front of her the new 'leader' of the group. It made her hiss at him softly before going back to sitting on her rock, glaring threateningly at the man in the deer occasionally, letting him know she would kill him in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:09 am

Vaas always did like to make an entrance.

He had seen their boat coming in from miles away and rather than just sink them he had decided that he was going to let them arrive. Of course he had heard about what was going on in the outside world too and he knew that if he didn't kill them all them the zombies would just do it for him... and rob him of the fun!

Smirking a little bit as Bambi made his way towards the group, he pouted a little bit when the woman with the chainsaw cut the deer's head off.

Now Bambi was just some guy in a meat suit and that was much less fun than having to chase down and kill Bambi.

Laughing a little bit, he fired his pistol, splattering the redneck with bambi's brains as he stepped out of the treeline with his gun held rather casually in his hand,

"Eh I suppose you can't question him now eh hermano?" he teased the man before turning to the rest of the group, "Welcome to my island bitches!"

Turning to the woman with the chainsaw he glared at her in a joking way,

"You cut off my hermano's deer head..." he muttered before shouting with a laugh, "Do you have any idea how fucking rude that is? Ah you're all lucky I'm feeling like having fun!"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 am

Raven looked around the beach, while Daryl continued to try and get information out of the man who was obviously too goddamn traumatised by whatever had happened to him here to ever try and be able to form a sentence. It was sad really but, it put her nerves on edge, there must be some sick sons of bitches here to do this to a guy...

Maybe they would get along.

Growling as the guy in the deer suit had his head splattered all over Daryl, the disgusted look on his face made her laugh softly and lightened her mood a little bit. The man, who had done the shooting, was stepping out of the jungle and immediately she could tell that he was the crazy mother who shoved the guy in the deer.

It seemed so uncivilised.

"You shoot your brothers in the head?" she asked with a smirk "Amusing."

When he said that what she had done was rude she shook her head and laughed, returning to sit on the rock, polishing the blood off of Betty with her rag and ignoring the man rather vehemently until she chose to speak up;

"Bite me." she growled softly, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as she returned to her polishing.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:31 am

Vaas had to admit that there was something strangely satisfying about seeing the redneck get himself all splattered in blood like that. Laughing a little bit when the rest of the group pointed guns at him, he smirked a little bit at them,

"Ah amigos! Why so hostile?" he teased them with a wink before scowling rather darkly, "That's not how you intimidate someone anyone. This is how you intimidate a group."

On that signal the men he'd had waiting and hiding in the treeline stepped out, AK47s and other machine guns ready and aimed right at each and every member of the group. He smirked a little bit as he made a show of counting how many pirates he had with him,

"Hmmm that seems like thirty five more people than you hermanos!" he teased them before winking at Raven, "It's philosophical."

When the woman went back to cleaning her chainsaw there was a tense silence before Vaas laughed a little bit before cocking his gun and pointing it at the woman,

"You want to try and fuck me over eh? You want to try and disrespect me? To fuck with me?!" he demanded loudly before smirking, "I like that. NO! I RESPECT that. Tell you what chica... you take the little boy and the little girl and you run the fuck out of here. If you don't me and my boys here will riddle their little bodies with holes... comprende?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:46 am

Raven did not like it when they all piled on out of the trees, there were many more of them then there were of them and she was quickly trying to figure a way out of the situation but there wasn't any without them having to run into the jungle. Unfamiliar terrain. Untold number of beasts and traps...it was not a good thing to do, at least not lightly anyway.

Rolling her eyes when he said that it was philosophical, Raven decided she would just let that comment fly, why would she even dignify it with a response. Already she could tell that this man was as crazy as she was but, he was constantly violent unlike her. It seemed something had really happened to tip him over the edge.

In a place like this it wasn't surprising.

Although when he pointed his gun at her he didn't offend or surprise her, she had many guns on her in the past years.

"I'm okay. I think I'm going to stay here." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "So go ahead, not like I give a shit about these guys."

Shrugging her shoulder she went back to nonchalantly cleaning her chainsaw and when she had all of the blood wiped off she placed it back on her shoulder and shoved the rag into her pouches attached to her waist.

"But I'm glad you respect that." Raven added with a dark little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:01 am

Vaas could see that this woman with the chainsaw was crazy but at the same time she wasn't the same level of crazy that he was at. She was still a bit of a wuss when it came to the crazy it seemed. She hadn't given into her madness fully yet and that was a darn right shame! Laughing a little bit when she said that she would stay here, he smirked a bit,

"I like your answer." he told her simply before firing, killing an ugly older woman with a shot to the head. He laughed when the redneck instantly tried to go to her side. Without warning he shot out one of the man's kneecaps, "Oooo! That was a kneecap wasn't it? Well at least you aren't going anywhere now!"

He laughed a little bit as some of the crazy woman's group began to itch their fingers towards the triggers. Smirking a little bit, he pointed his gun at one of the children, a young teenage girl,

"I'm going to give you until the count of five to drop your weapons or I'll fuck you up." he told them with a smirk before laughing a little bit, "Starting with the little bitch there!"

Glancing at the crazy woman, he frowned slightly,

"You're still here?" he asked with mild annoyance before smirking again, "You can save one of the children...Just run! Run you little chicken fuck! Run Forest run! RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 am

Raven smirked softly when the man pointed his gun at Carol. She had been one of the people in the group that she had least liked, and she was happy that she was the one that he had chosen to kill, it made her really really not want to go anywhere now. It would be quite fun to have him pick off all of the people that she didn't like.

Of course there were those she was close to and she frowned when he shot out Daryl's knee cap, although he was no Rick...he was still a good person. Despite being a filthy stealer when they had first met up back at the prison.

The fact he then pointed his weapon at Beth, made her eyebrow raise and she was silently daring him to kill her, she would fuck up his head and his perfect Mohawk before his hand had fallen back down to his side.

His loud and rather crude rant was the final straw to her growing bubble of rage, standing up she swiftly rose to her feet and made her way over to stand in front of the man, pointing her chainsaw only a few centimetres away from his heart. The blades still unmoving as she merely looked into his eyes with her own molten ones.

"That's fucking enough. Asshole." she growled "Shall we see which one is quicker then, you shooting your gun or me pulling this cord?" Raven asked, her hand resting on the cord that she could pull and instantly there would be a big hole in his chest where his heart should be.

"Why on earth should I trust the word of some douche-y Mohawk wearing son of a bitch that you'll let one of the kids go free if I run? Besides, last time I checked you weren't king of the fucking world." Raven hissed, pulling out her throwing knife she swiftly flicked her wrist and it buried itself into the skull of one of his men "There, now we're even."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:22 am

He could tell that she didn't like that he had shot the man in the kneecap or that he was now threatening the teenage girl but the choice was up to her. And the choice right now was to either do as he suggested and run or face certain death for herself and her group. When she moved closer to him, within striking distance with her chainsaw, he laughed a little bit despite himself,

"Oh Hermana you are one tough cookie!" he told her with a grin, "You know a bullet goes faster than a cord comprende? And what if it doesn't start first time? Bullets kill first time chica. You really wanna ride this train?"

Of course Vaas was in no hurry to test his little theory as she was pointing the thing very close to his heart and he enjoyed his chest cavity being chainsaw-free.

She was asking why to trust him? A reasonable question!

"You either trust me and you and one kid get a chance or you don't and..." he nodded and two of the pirates who had snuck up behind the group pressed guns to the back of the head of both Glenn and Maggie, "And I lose some people to ransom. But to be honest they're not worth all that much to me. The world out there wants to buy badass slaves now and you, the redneck and perhaps the young boy qualify. I'm giving you a chance to leave before I take you and your friends away and sell you all."

He shrugged a little bit,

"Nothing personal hermanos... just coin in my pocket and all that."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:09 am

Raven was about to bloody let rip on this fucker when she heard more shots coming from the Jungle and immediately Vaas' men were shot to the floor, clutching at their wounds as they tried to aim a retaliating shot back. The others who weren't injured were shooting furiously into the dense wood but there wasn't enough room to get a shot.

Springing backwards from standing so close to who was obviously their main target, Raven thought this might be a chance to get on the guys good side so maybe he wouldn't sell them for ransom money or feed them to hungry dogs.

It seemed that she was the only one to think like that though because as soon as the chaos had ensued, all of her group had fucked off into the Jungle, run off from both groups and both chances of them lasting in all of this. The only one left was Daryl who the others had dumped like a sack of potatoes, but he was dying, slowly from blood loss.

Taking his arrows and crossbow with a small smile, Raven took out her gun and placed it on Daryl's head;

"You know what's going to happen if I don't shoot...what do you want?" she asked quietly

"L-leave me." he coughed out "I'm not gunna die from some fuckin' shot to the knee."

With a shrug of her shoulders, she placed her gun beside Daryl for him to use if he needed to, although he said he wasn't going to die, she knew differently, and it was even looking to be a possible option in his own eyes as well. They would just have to see what Fate has in store.

Returning to the fight at hand when a bullet whistles past her arm, Raven turned and fitted an arrow into the crossbow, shooting it off into one of the attackers, then reloading and making consistent hits. They had been trained well to shoot for the head and only the head, so, she was good at getting people to go down with one arrow.

Although it seemed that they were retreating, Raven didn't lower her weapon in case they came back and attacked them again. She wouldn't put it past the attackers.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:55 am

Vaas had come to the conclusion that he was going to end up hating his baby sister at one point.

Here she was fucking up yet another piece of his business with her goon squad and already most of his guys, his hermanos, were down for the fucking count. Well fuck you too Citra! He was going to but a bullet through his sister's fucking skull for all the bullshit she was trying to force onto him right now.

Growling in anger, he began to fire into the trees with wild anger and yet careful precision that meant a body with each hit,

"You want a fucking piece of me?!" he roared at his enemies, not bothering to take cover as the bullets kicked up the sand around him, "You wanna fuck with me?! FUCK YOU! I'm the one with the fucking dick! You're all my bitches!"

With both Citra's men and his own men in full retreat, Vaas growled in annoyance and reloaded his pistol before turning to see Raven there with a crossbow with a bolt in place. He paused for a moment before spitting at the ground,

"Those were some assholes huh?" he asked with a small smirk, "Wanna go fuck them up some more chica?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:01 am

Raven thought that it was rather amusing to hear the man curse, his accent made him a little bit seductive she had to say but when it was blaring out swear words every other word it was really a little bit irritating. She was sure that she would learn to look past that because it seemed to her that he was going to be swearing a lot of the time after all.

The way he hadn't even bothered to take cover when he was being shot at was amiable though, Raven would even go so far as to say that it was brave not to dive for a better position. More likely though he hadn't ducked because of some misplaced macho pride that he had, being the 'leader' of this little ragtag group.

Raising her eyebrow as he spat on the floor, Raven smirked softly when he asked if she wanted to come with him and help him destroy what was left of the men that they had just attacked a moment beforehand.

"They certainly were. I can't imagine why they would be trying to kill such a nice group of guys." she smirked, placing her hand on her hip and looking at the way that the group had just left, and also, the hole in the foliage that had been made by her group as they all scurried away and left her for dead or capturing.

"I don't suppose I have much choice but to come with you, seeing as my own group abandoned me like some piece of crap." she snorted "See them get through an acre of this jungle without me there, they'll be dead in an hour."

Holding out her hand Raven grinned; "The name's Raven. Raven Scott."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:09 am

Vaas calmed himself down with a few large breaths, knowing that he was going to have to be able to think in order to get all of the fuckers who had attacked them on the beach. They would doubtlessly hide when they realised that he was going to be coming after them because that's what Citra taught her troops to do if they ended up raiding a group and he was in it.

They were to run the fuck away and cower somewhere like frightened little bitches!

Looking around him at the sand he reflected that it probably would have been a better idea to duck for cover at some parts of the firefight. There were holes in the sand all around him after all and that was really not a good sign to be honest. Chuckling a little bit, he did a mental check to see if he truly was unharmed. Receiving a mental all-clear he smirked a little bit.

Still the king of the island!

He smirked a little bit when she said about the group of guys he had been running with. Most of them were scum bags to be honest but some of them were good at what they did,

"I know right? Maybe they just jealous of us for some reason?" he joked a little bit before frowning a little bit as he looked around for the rest of her group, "Huh you're right... they're gone and the crippled guy seems to have dragged himself away... nice group of friends you got there chica but it's always the way... our loved ones always fucking blindside us."

Taking her hand in his own, he grinned and shook it,

"Vaas." he greeted her before smirking, "You look like you enjoy the finer things in life Raven. Blood... killing... maiming... shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 am

Raven rolled her eyes a little bit when she heard that the guy thought that they were attacking them because they were just jealous of them. Of course that wasn't the real reason and both of them knew it, the real reason was probably something to do with the fact that he was the boss on this island and he obviously was not a very nice one.

Perhaps they were trying to kill him so that they wouldn't have to live with such a scummy leader on the island, and they could take over it themselves. It did seem like that kind of a society here.

"Oh of course, I can see many many reasons why they might be jealous of you." she stated sarcastically, a playful smirk on her lips as she checked over Betty, attached by a chain to her shoulder so that she wouldn't fall off while she was using Daryl's weapon "I hardly claim them to be my loved ones, I wasn't lying when I said I didn't give a shit about them, but I'm glad you shot the woman, she was fucking irritating."

Laughing softly she shook his hand and nodded;

"Pleased to meet you Vaas." Raven hummed before nodding once more "You guessed correctly, and yes, I believe I shall enjoy a good hunt. I haven't killed actual people in years...should be fun." she laughed darkly.

Swiftly she made her way into the jungle, looking and listening for signs of where the men might have gone, they were better at hiding in this terrain than she was, they knew their way. If she stayed with Vaas though, he would be able to help her get used to the jungle and how best to travel around it.

"Which way?" she asked in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 am

Vaas knew that she could tell that he had lied about the reason why the other people were attacking him and his men but it might be a tad bad to admit that the reason why they hated him and his men was because they had sold them drugs and taken over their lands for slave trading. To be honest the locals didn't give a damn about the slaves but they had rules about demolishing forest land to create military bases, airfields and docks and the like apparently.

Of course the sad truth was that if they got Citra as their leader they would be in for a much worse life than they would if they had just accepted his control over them,

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to live with air conditioning and electricity instead of crappy fans and wooden homes?" he asked with a little smirk before smirking a little bit wider at her declaration, "Well then you shouldn't be at all surprised by their behaviour then I suppose if they could sense that."

He closed his eyes for a moment, as if listening to something, before smirking widely and cocking his gun in preparation,

"Time to go hunting hermano!" he told her with a grin, "Those little fucks are gunna wish they had never been born."

As he led their way through the jungle, he hummed gently to himself as they moved ever closer to what he knew was a mini-campsite in the jungle. Smirking a little bit at her question, he bade for her to follow him until the reached the edge of a clearing. In the clearing there were two fighters, both panting and resting their fingers near some knives they had. Their guns were on the floor as they tried to relax. Vaas turn to Raven with a grin,

"These two as a warm up you think chica?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:45 am

Raven was looking through the vast expanse of jungle, and once again was commending her choice not to go blindly running into it with Beth. There were pit falls and poisonous plants everywhere it would seem and she was glad that she had someone who knew all the tricks and places to go that would get her through the jungle safety. Right now it was all about her surviving, surviving the attackers and if needs be surviving Vaas.

His rather manic grin was also rather handsome she had to admit, and she liked the long scar that ran along his scalp, it showed that he had been near to death and that he hadn't let up. Even when he had been that close. Otherwise he wouldn't be standing here today.

"You got that right." she laughed softly, loading another bolt onto her crossbow as she crouched down to move swiftly but remain undiscovered through the undergrowth "They aren't going to know what hit them!"

When she was motioned to stop, Raven stopped, and peeked through some of the grass to see that he was directing her to a small campsite where the attackers had obviously decided to rest, thinking that it would be a safe place for them. They couldn't have been more wrong though, it was not a safe place for them to stay, not now they were there.

"I think this is hardly considered a warm up...they are going to go down like a sack of potatoes or worse." she chuckled darkly as she aimed with her crossbow for one of their heads, anticipating their little jerky movements as they panted and as she let loose the bolt it connected with his head, and was lodged deep inside his skull effortlessly.

"Your turn..." she stated in a sing song voice, as the other man started to cuss and curse, picking up his gun and aiming it around the clearing, stilling her movements Raven avoided making any of the plants rustle or move to attract the attacker with sound.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 am

Oh they were going to have so much fun killing all the fuckers who had come after them!

If they worked well together and by the end of it they didn't want to kill each other then he was going to have to ask for her help in taking the fight to Citra, should Raven be interested. After all, Citra was the root of this problem and... well to be honest, Vaas still doubted that he could actually stab his sister.

So he would ask Raven to do the honours in the end since he didn't have it in him. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head,

"Poor bastards don't even know how fucked they are!"

And the two who were just standing around in the clearly?

That was clearly just fish in a barrel and present no challenge to them at all. Deciding that he wanted to make it at least slightly challenging, Vaas snuck around the edge of the clearing as Raven began to aim her crossbow. As her bolt hit one of them in the head, Vaas snuck behind the other,

"Peek-a-boo motherfucker." he told the man as he turned in Vaas' direction, stabbing the man straight in the heart with a thin knife. Finishing the man by cutting his throat, Vaas sighed a little bit before smirking at Raven, "Looks like the group is two men down."

With a wave for her to follow they were on the move again and quickly picking up the trail of the men who had attacked them,

"We're getting real close now..." he paused before asking, "How come you killed people back in America? Aren't you all supposed to be civilised and shit?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 am

Raven couldn't help but laugh hard when Vaas snuck around and jumped out in front of the other attacker, his face was just so amusing when he saw Vaas it was a mixture of surprise and fear, when she was watching it not directed at her, it was rather amusing to be honest. Perhaps it would be fun to hang around with this man on this island.

They didn't seem to have infected here...he had just stabbed this guy in the throat after all and not in the head, so he could come back as a walker. Yet, Vaas didn't seem too bothered, maybe they didn't have walkers here?

"That was hilarious." she admitted, wiping her eyes with her fingers to remove the tears of laughter "You are going to be a lot funner now we seem to be working on the same side." Raven purred softly as she continued to pick her way carefully through the jungle to reach the same position as Vaas, she wanted to actually be able to keep up with him after all.

Looking around Raven asked with a little frown; "How many were left when they fled the beach? Were there a lot of the guys?"

Slowly she followed Vaas, keeping her eyes looking all around her, up to the trees, down at the floor beneath her feet, and side to side to check for enemies hiding in the foliage to take them down silently. Luckily she hadn't stepped on a snake, nor had someone charged at her with a knife ready to kill yet.

"Alright, I'm ready." she murmured, fitting another bolt to her crossbow.

Raven raised her eyebrow and let out a snort of laughter; "Guess you didn't hear about me much in the news then, I'm an American Psycho, and proud of it...besides someone needs to introduce a little anarchy..." she murmured "Seem like you have got that all covered here though."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 am

Vaas could see that Raven, coming from mainland USA, expected the bastard to come rushing back to life as one of those infected freaks but the fact was that it just didn't happen that way for people here. He wasn't sure why but the disease couldn't survive here they said. Not even when people who had the disease were brought here.

It was a bit disappointing to be honest since Vaas had been looking for new things to hunt and Walkers seemed like the perfect being to hunt.

Smirking a little bit as she acknowledged that he was funny, he bowed his head to her with a wicked little grin,

"Thank you chica!" he thanked her before adding with a wink, "Well that's because it's a lot more fun to be on this side of the knife than the pointy end... and because crazy loves company! And I think that I count as crazy!"

As they reached the next clearing there were another handful of men scattered around but he honestly forgot as to whether or not there were any more. Humming a little bit in annoyance, he sighed slight and shook his head,

"No idea." he admitted, "We didn't get chance to count and even if we did, we didn't discount the dead ones."

Smirking a little bit, he winked at her,

"Oh we have a system here... follow the orders of the strongest/smartest in your family and in your group." he told her very plainly before smirking again, "Now... there are seven in the clearing... do you want my spare gun for speedy firing or something?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 am

Raven raised her eyebrow when he said that crazy loved company, if that was true then why did he want to kill off all the new company that he had gotten on the beach and actually kill off one of their group and injure another. Seemed as though it was all part of his craziness, and that was fine with Raven, she had her own problems. But she didn't think there would be any babies around here so, she wasn't likely to ever have to get that ugly.

"Well perhaps crazy would have more company if he didn't keep trying to kill them off by knives or guns, or by making them run into jungles with animals who want to eat them." she smirked softly "That could be a start."

But she couldn't help but nod her head; "You are right though, it is a lot funner on this end."

Tsking when she heard that Vaas didn't have enough time to count the men that were left, that meant that there could be ones coming out any time to ambush them. It would have made her feel better if she could have known the exact number but, then again, she could deal without. Dragging Betty off her shoulder, she held her in one hand, and the crossbow in the other.

"Well I'm at a loss why everyone follows you then." Raven joked with a little chuckle before shaking her head "No thanks, I have my own way of doing things. I'll see you on the other side then, Vaas. Good luck."

With a little nod and a smile, Raven let one of her crossbows fly into the back of the man the furthest away, long range shots were the best she thought with this weapon, and it let her roar Betty into life and slice off the legs of the men standing the closest to them, letting both of them fall to the ground with shouts and swearing the likes of which she had never heard.

Darting from the foliage with a battle cry she swiftly took the saw to the arm of one of the people shooting at her, cutting the hand off that was holding the gun, before she laughed and swiftly cut off his head, letting it bounce to the floor. That was four down. Vaas could take the rest.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 am

Vaas pouted a little bit when she pointed out that he would get a lot more company if he wasn't quite so aggressive with them all when they first arrived on the island. But that part came from his boss and he would obey his boss. Well... right up until the minute he had left and gotten himself eaten alive. No Vaas was his own boss and this island was his for the taking if only his damned little sister would get off her high horse and realise that the old gods would not help her.

"Yes well crazy has the company he needs now chica." he told her with a happy little grin before grimacing a little bit, "I don't like people in general chica... only the fun ones like yourself! The rest are useless if you ask me."

He laughed a little bit when she joked about having no idea why men seemed to want to follow him, despite having a good idea no doubt. They followed him not only because he was the single best fighter but because he was local, strongly connected to the gods. He smirked a little bit and in the end he answered,

"Because I kick ass." he told her before smirking, "Have it your way Raven... time to kick some ass!"

His own killing of the ragtag group was not as big or as flashy as Raven's seeing as he was able to down all but one of them before even walking towards them. The last guy tried to shoot him but his gun jammed. Before he could clear it, Vaas stabbed the man in the throat. Sighing a little bit, Vaas looked around them,

"So... that's it I suppose then." he said, kicking the loose head sheepishly, "Unless, you know... you wanna come back to my camp for a beer or something chica?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 am

Raven was feeling the adrenaline from killing those guys and she let out a happy whoop as she punched the air, her hair flopping to and fro as she jumped. It was a lot longer than she would have liked it to be but cutting hair in these days wasn't really something that you worried about, unless you didn't tie it up and had the tendency of running around getting it stuck on things and ragging it out.

Seeing that Vaas had taken care of all of the others really rather quickly, Raven was glad that he wasn't dead on the floor. Where would she be without her new found guide and companion while she was here on this island, which looked like it was going to be a long time in the end of things. Why would she leave? No infection...no worrying about walkers...tropical paradise? Hot...pirate leader?

"Yup that's it, we kicked ass and now we're free to worry about the countless other things trying to kill us out here in the jungle." she smirked softly "So what's the deal with these guys, why are they really trying to kill you and your men? Seems like you do an awful lot of business for the island ransoming off badasses to people stuck in Walker Zones."

Seeing Vaas kick the head on the floor rather sheepishly, Raven raised an eyebrow and smirked softly, she knew he wanted to spend more time with her and her with him also. After all where else was she going to go, going off on her own would be highly stupid, and there was no harm in Vaas now they were on the same page.

"You know what, a beer sounds great right about now." she smirked softly "God I haven't had a beer in years." Raven sighed gently "Are they uhm...cold?" she asked, a little hesitantly because she didn't want to seem too cute or needy but...god a cold beer she would happily go be bought in a cage by some pervert.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 am

Vaas sighed happily as the feeling of killing those guys washed over him, filling him with a sense of happiness and completion that he had not felt in some time. After all, he hadn't had a thrilling fight like that in ages because most people ran the hell away when they realised that he was there. He wasn't sure why but maybe it was because Citra wanted someone worthy to kill him and that... that actually made way too much sense.

He laughed a little bit when she remarked on the other things trying to kill them. She really seemed to have a problem with the jungle and the things that lived in it. Was it really that dangerous? Only if you went blundering through it,

"Don't worry, the hardest thing in these here trees is the people comprende? The spiders and the snakes? Easy after that." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "Ah it's all because of my sister. I refused to fuck her 'because the gods wanted her to have the child of a true warrior'. And then got some good drugs... and she decided that religion should be used against business. It's not going well for her."

Vaas could tell that despite her desire to act cool about it, Raven was looking forward to the cold beer and he was now very glad that they had their own electrical supply. It meant that their fridges stayed cold,

"Well come on then Raven, there's a little safe house I use around here." he told her with a smirk, "It's where I hold poker nights and hide some of my booze."

Arriving at the little three room wooden cabin, Vaas unlocked the door easily with an even dozen keys scattered around under rocks and inside tree hollows. He sighed a little bit as he opened the door and gestured for her to enter,

"Bedroom with bathroom, living room and kitchen." he told her with a smirk, "All good right? The beer is in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:18 am

Raven blinked at Vaas when he told her the real reason that he was being attacked by these guys, and it was all because of his sister? Wow. They must have had one hell of a fight to be going at each other like this, but, then again when he continued to elaborate, she failed to see what else could be done in this situation.

How could Vaas have sex with his sister, that was just wrong, so it was going to set them at odds even though it really shouldn't do.

"Well...good on you for not succumbing to incest right there." she stated, still more than a little surprised "Religion has gone out of the fucking window in the rest of the world, I don't see why it should be any different here, if there is a God it's pretty bloody plain he isn't listening, or he just doesn't give a flying fuck."

Picking up her chainsaw and throwing it over her shoulder she made her way to follow Vaas into the little safe house he said that he had around here. She just hoped that nobody had looted it or jumped inside of it while they had been out fighting, seemed like these attackers would do anything to pop a shot at Vaas.

"Pretty sweet set up." she smirked softly "Better than the shit hole I was living in at any rate, sharing a prison cell with some useless kid." Raven sighed, letting her hair down from it's high bun so it rolled down her back. Its colour was unusual, being pink and all, but she didn't have a good explanation as to why her hair was pink in the first place she realised.

Getting out two beers, she got the caps off by using the side of the cupboard and handed one to Vaas;

"To the first cold...anything I've consumed in months." she smirked "And to kicking ass like bosses." Raven laughed, raising her bottle in a toast, before swigging down a good measure of the beer.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 am

Vaas had to admit that it sounded very fucking strange looking back on it and to an outsider it must sound even weirder. After all, not only had his sister tried to have sex with him, she had done so with the intention of wanting his child and to take his life during the mating. And he was in no hurry for any of those things to be happening and that was apparently driving Citra round the bend.

And somehow Vaas had been painted the bad guy by most of the locals, the ones who supported Citra and her religion at the very least,

"Si I wasn't about to go into that and have sex with my Hermana... it makes no sense and wouldn't even work!" he admitted before shaking his head a little bit with a smirk, "Our gods support warriors and right now people are either warriors or they're dead."

When she told him that she had been living in a prison back in the zombieland he had to admit to being surprised. For all of about five minutes, then he had realised that it was probably the best place to defend. If not exactly the best place to be living. He chuckled a little bit,

"Well don't you worry, we've got escape routes from here that could never be breached." he assured her with a grin, "I even have a tunnel."

Accepting the beer, he smirked a little bit and toasted her with a wicked smirk,

"I can second both of those things!" he declared happily as he gulped down some beer, "I have to ask though, why the chainsaw?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 am

Raven nodded her head in understanding, although she didn't have any religious beliefs herself she didn't need to go and slate her new friends beliefs. She wasn't about to agree with them either. Her Rick had been a warrior, so had many of their group and they had still died, maybe they just weren't praying to the right Gods though.

"Maybe I need to start praying to those gods." she stated with a small smirk "Plenty of warriors from our group are dead when they didn't need to be. I suppose you're lucky, being free of the illness here, I would like to be able to stay."

Sitting down in the small living room area, Raven rested her legs and placed the chainsaw on the floor by her feet, she wanted to be able to keep her Betty with her at all times and she wasn't about to go and let her out of her grip. That had almost killed her many times before.

Maybe not here though...maybe it was safer here.

"I'm not worried." she stated with a small sigh "I've dealt with walkers for years, and they're trickier than humans to kill, so. You managed to get yourself a great fighter, bet you're glad that attack happened and I didn't rush off into the jungle."

When Vaas asked about her chainsaw, Raven laughed softly and picked Betty up;

"It does a fuck load of damage." she stated simply "You just need to lop off a hand or gash open a human body and it's down for the count, and cutting off walkers hands and legs means they're not much of a threat and easier to kill. It was my first weapon and I'm not throwing my baby away." Raven laughed again.

Flexing her small but very powerful muscles Raven smirked; "And lugging it around gives me lots of muscle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)   Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Minds Kill Alike (Vaas and Raven)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next