The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:57 am

Casey sighed a little bit as he enjoyed the warmth of the sun pressing down on him even as he sipped at the ice cold beer he had taken out of the cooler beside him. Right now he was in the caravan park, sat down on a bench, with his cooler at his feet. Sure he might be supposed to be drinking soda but no one really cared what he drank.

The legal age for alcohol consumption in Australia was 16 after all.

Sipping away at the lovely taste of the Fosters, Casey began to think about his current relationship problems, finding that he was well and truly screwed at the moment. Either people enjoyed playing with his emotions or maybe he was too clingy? Or maybe they were.

Who knew?

All he knew was that right now all he could get a taste for was a woman would could understand his need for his own space. Was that so much to ask? For his precious girlfriends it seemed the answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:06 am

Darcie had just moved to Summer Bay to spend the summer vacation here, she wanted to be able to finally have a nice little relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Maybe if she found a solid enough job she would move here, it seems to be a really small sweet town that she could live in for fairly cheaply.

One thing she was going to have to fix was the fact she was staying in a caravan as soon as she had the money she would move to a proper apartment with the running shower and such that she needed.

Approaching the Caravan she was supposed to be staying in, she noticed a guy sitting outside the caravan next to hers and she hoped that she was going to be able to make friends with some of the people living here. Maybe he would be someone that she could start with? Placing her bag into the caravan and rubbing her shoulder where it was hurting from carrying it for so long.

As she poked her head outside again Darcie smiled gently at the guy and stuck her hands into her back pockets;

"Hey there, seems like we're neighbours for the time being." she smiled softly "I'm Darcie, Darcie Middleton, pleased to meet you." Darcie grinned brightly as she stood not too far away from the guy but was more than a little awkward and not sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:14 am

Casey noticed the girl moving into the caravan next to his a couple of days ago. It was hard not to notice her with her bright purple hair and it was hard to miss someone moving into a caravan next to yours when your main window gave a view of the caravan next door. When he spotted her making her way back to the caravan he made sure to check out her ass when he was sure that she wasn't looking.

She had an amazing arse after all.

When she seemed to decide that she wanted to come over and have a little chat with him he smiled faintly and sipped at his beer. Well that was fine by him. It was always nice to have company when drinking. It made you a social drinker and not an alcoholic,

"Hey there yourself." he greeted her with a small smirk, "Casey Braxton at your service darlin'..."

He paused for a moment before gesturing to the spot on the bench beside him. At the same time he pulled out another can of Fosters for her,

"Come and sit a spell... the Fosters is included."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:28 am

Darcie smiled brightly when they guy introduced himself to her, she noticed that he was quite handsome actually in the rugged sort of way. Which may or may not be lucky to him seeing as that was her type of man. Perhaps she was going to have more fun than she thought having Casey as a next door neighbour, they could make things interesting between them she bet.

His smirk was a mixture between adorable and rather sexy actually, she didn't know which option to pick so she merely went with attractive.

"Nice to meet you Casey." she smiled softly.

Sitting down on the spot next to him, Darcie smiled gently and took the can of Fosters from his hand and popped the lid so that she could have a sip of the cool liquid. It was so hot here that she really wasn't used to it at all. At least the cities had cold shops to go in to cool off while you were doing your chores.

"Thank you, its so bloody hot out here." she sighed, running her hand through her hair, pushing it back from her eyes "I've just moved here from the city for a vacation while College is out of session, are you a local or a newbie like me?" she asked with a cheeky grin as she took another swig of the Fosters, it had always been a favourite drink.
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:39 am

Casey took the chance to check her out a little bit more when she came closer to him and he had to admit that his had been right on the money earlier. She was a perfect ten out of ten in the body department and she seemed to be around the same age as him too. If not a tad older if he was honest. He smirked a little bit at that thought, liking the idea of someone close to his age being this attractive.

When she said that it was nice to meet him he could help but smirk a little bit and give her a sly wink for her little compliment,

"Not as nice as it is to meet you I can tell you now." he told her with a slight smirk, "You're really someone who can brighten up a man's day."

Seeing her take the Fosters and drinking it smoothly, he smirked a little bit. That meant that she was slightly older than him (girls often held back on drinking) and it meant she had taste (because she was going through the Fosters easily,

"You'll get used to it." he assured her before smirking a little bit and nodded slightly, "I'm a local... I'm sure I can show you around the whole place sometime."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 am

Darcie smiled gently when she heard that Casey thought that it was nice to meet her too, to be honest it sounded like he was trying to flirt with her and when she looked at him his expression made that quite clear to her that he was in fact flirting with her. It was kind of nice to be able to pull men this quickly, yet, he seemed to have something on his mind.

There was at least 4 cans of Fosters sitting around here being drunk.

"Thanks, I just think that cute guys like you shouldn't have days that need brightening up. Something go spectacularly FUBAR to be drinking all these cans on your own mate?" she asked with a small smile on her lips.

Seeing that he was smirking at the fact that she could hold her drink made Darcie blush a little bit, she didn't know she had been drinking it so swiftly and she also didn't know if it was a good or bad thing in his eyes.

"Ah right well I'll be glad to take you up on that some time, I am beat from the journey down here though, it really is in the middle of nowhere." Darcie grinned cheekily "You happen to know of any jobs going around? If I manage to snag one I just might stay around here, but, maybe I should wait and see if I actually like it first, hm?" she laughed drinking some more of her can.

As two girls wandered past her and Casey, one of them seemed to be giving her daggers like never before and the other merely waved a hello to Casey as they walked on past.

"Christ, this is the type of place where everyone knows everyone isn't it?" Darcie asked, rubbing her nose with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:04 am

Casey had to admit that he had not been subtle in his flirting, not subtle at all. Shaking his head in grim amusement, he supposed he was going to have to do his best to be more subtle about it... if she ever actually reacted in a bad way then maybe. But if she liked what he was doing then who was he to fight it? He smirked slightly,

"Well aren't you just a sweet talker?" he teased her with a wink before finishing off the can of Fosters he was on and grabbing another almost immediately, "Well you see my love life is currently up shit creak without a paddle... see why I might need a bit of a drink huh?"

Seeing her blush was rather cute to be fair and he had the damnest urge to reach out and touch her cheeks gently to test how hot they were. He smiled happily when she said that she would be happy to take him up on the offer,

"Call in on me any time you see my around here and I'll see that you get the tour of the century! Of the place stuck in the last century." he joked a little bit before nodding a little bit, "Oh this place ain't for everybody I know that for damn sure."

And there they were.

The dual reasons as to why his entire love life was FUBAR at the moment. He sighed a little bit before nodding,

"And every scrap of your dirty laundry..." he admitted before smirking slightly, "You might like it if you try it."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 am

Darcie smiled softly when Casey called her a sweet talker, his little smile made her heart skip a few beats and she had to admit to herself that she was going to enjoy the company of this guy living in such close proximity to her every day. Perhaps living in this caravan for longer wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

When he explained about his love life Darcie held up her hands and grinned;

"Ah say no more, I know that we women don't make things easy. That's why I try to steer away from that kind of mould and do something radically different with the guys that I like." she stated with a knowing smirk on her lips as she finished off her own can of Fosters, putting it down on the floor by their bench.

The fact that this place wasn't for everyone was not reassuring to Darcie, however it was quiet, it was beautiful, it was cheap and it had ample walks and beaches for her to enjoy. A perfect place for her to unwind and have a lot of fun.

"I think it just got a bit more interesting though with the addition of a rather hot neighbour." she stated with a grin "But I don't like the fact that I can't remain my elusive enigmatic self with all of these busy bodies around here."

Rolling her eyes a little bit Darcie took another can from the cooler and simply pressed it between her two hands, cooling them down a little bit.

"So, what does Casey Braxton like to do for fun? Except drinking Fosters in his Caravan park?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 am

She was a sweet talker but she was the best kind of sweet talker; the one you didn't mind being manipulated by a little bit. Chuckling a little bit, Casey couldn't help but glance up and down her body again for a few seconds. Damn she was damn near perfect... licking his lips a little bit, he winked at her again when she caught him looking.

He laughed a little bit and nodded in agreement, grateful that these things were supposed to be happening,

"Women like to make things hard I think." he told her with a little sigh before laughing a little bit and nodding, "Well what might be the difference in this method? If you don't mind me asking that is."

Casey couldn't help but think that he wasn't selling the place well but what he was supposed to do was never what he liked to do. Especially when it took viewing time away from him like that. He grinned right back at her,

"Oh yes... a whole lot more interesting." he told her with a light smirk, "Don't worry, those two are the only real busybodies. They did it all the way through the school year to me."

He laughed a little bit at her question as he opened another can of Fosters,

"Well usually you can find me surfing out back. But today I broke my board so no surfing for me." he told her honestly before asking, "So what about you? What do you do to tell your time?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:37 am

Darcie had to admit that the reason why she had so many guys asking her out was because of her unique method, she just wanted to be able to have fun and take things casually and as long as they were exclusive with each other she didn't have any problems about anything else. They could be serious relationships, they could be casual, they could just be on a physical basis!

Finding guys who wanted the same thing she did up front was a great way to avoid all the drama and BS along the way.

"Well basically, the idea is to just be upfront about what you want. Be honest and skip the BS. I am not looking for a serious long term thing right now, I am on holiday and want to have some fun." Darcie winked flirtatiously "I will let a guy who is interested know that. We can move on without all the drama and the pretense between us, as long as we're exclusive of each other, we can just...take things as they come. If a relationship gets serious along the way and we both want that, great, if not, we split up."

Grinning Darcie added; "Its called not ruling with your hormones. Many women find that skill problematic."

Hearing that he had broken his board, Darcie grimaced a little and she knew that boards were expensive to fix and it was likely that Casey wasn't going to be able to board for some time now. Perhaps though they could try it one time together?

"That really sucks, is it expensive to get boards fixed? I mean I've not been surfing so I wouldn't know the first thing about it." Darcie admitted with a little flush to her cheeks "Normally I'm so wound up and stressed in the city I don't have time to do much but, I love writing, I came out here to hopefully work some more on my pieces."
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:50 am

If he was honest with himself, Casey had been attracted to this girl enough to call her over mainly due to her physical attractiveness but right now there was an emerging curiosity which was also urging him to get with the girl. He wanted to know what her little secret was... and then he wanted to do very naughty things with her.

When she began to explain her little idea to him his eyebrow raised as he listened, a little bit confused. After all, he thought that women were the ones who loved to have someone beside them the most,

"Well now that certainly does seem to be rather quick... and very effective on the male mind I must admit!" he told her with a wink as he began to sip at the last can of Foster, more than ready to go along with what she was saying. He nodded a little bit, "Don't take this the wrong way darlin'... but you have the mentality of a teenage boy. All full of hormones and the desire for sex. Just... different hormones I can tell."

Casey nodded when she winced. The damn thing was going to set him back a long way when it came to saving for anything, that was for damn sure. Sighing a little bit, he shrugged with a quick grin. But there was no level Of annoying that would be levelled at anyone who made fun of the two pieces of his last board,

"You can't repair them, you have to buy new ones." he told her with a little sigh before laughing slightly, "I'll have to take you out with me on the waves... when my new board is ready of course."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:03 am

Darcie smiled softly when Casey said that it was quick and affective on the male mind, she knew that it was it was a tried and tested method. It made her want to ask him what he thought about going for it with her in a sexual manner at least, or the possibility of it happening in the future. She didn't want to pressure him with his love life being as it was at the moment.

Although the comment that she had the mind of a teenage boy, Darcie laughed softly and hugged her arms around her chest she was laughing so hard.

"Hey if boys can oogle at girls breasts and arse, I can do the same thing to a guy." she stated factually as she got control of herself again "I think that if people are just honest about what they want things go a lot smoother, you don't waste any time. When its time to move on or up a level you can do that then."

Smiling a little bit shyly now, Darcie clutched the can of Fosters a little tighter in her hand; "So if I was to say to you, perhaps when you've sorted your love life out, and you end up being single, you could come over one night. Would that be something you'd like?" she asked Casey, nibbling on her lip a little as she waited for the answer.

Although now surfing was one of the furthest thing from her mind, Darcie found that she was thinking about Casey in shorts more than anything and that made her rather inclined to want to go surfing or at least to the beach.

"I am almost 100% sure I am going to suck so much ass but sure, I'd love to learn how to surf, if at least only in theory." Darcie grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:13 am

Casey had to admit that Darcie's little technique was good. So good in fact that he was pretty sure that she would be able to get any man she wanted with something like that. It played up to the male ego and the male mind so there was no reason why it wouldn't at least sorely tempt any man on the planet.

Especially when combined with how she looked.

He laughed along with her, mainly because she was laughing if he was honest. Something about her laugh made him so happy that he just had to laugh,

"Well that's some kind of logic... and I happen to agree with you. Equality in all things after all." he agreed with a small smirk before nodding in agreement, "Yeah... being honest should occur throughout the relationship, from start to finish."

When she asked him that he had been taking a sip of his Fosters and he was not expecting it. He choked on his beer a little bit and he blushed bright red,

"W-well technically I'm single right now..." he admitted with a bright red blush as he had to avoid her eyes, "I... that is something I would be... erm... very... very... interested in I have to admit. You know... if you'd like..."

He chuckled a little bit and leant closer to her, leaning very close to her side so that he could whisper into her ear,

"Don't worry... I sucked ass too when I first started." he teased her with a wink, "I'm sure we can teach you up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:26 am

Darcie couldn't help but continue to giggle softly when she heard that Casey agreed with her logic, she hoped that she was going to be able to make him laugh like this with what she said more often. Especially as she was hoping she was going to be seeing an awful lot of Casey Braxton if he decided he was going to take her up on the offer she made a few moments ago.

If not, that was cool, she was sure that she could make it footloose and single for another few days until she found someone who was up for some fun like her too.

"Well then there you go, most guys get all in a tizzy when I tell them my views on relationships. Honestly I think there are only like a handful of women who think the way I do the way that they tell it." Darcie stated with a grin on her lips, taking a swig of the Fosters with a contented sigh.

When Casey choked on his Fosters Darcie went to pat him on the back if he needed it but he seemed to recover pretty well. He was so cute, she thought to herself with a little smirk on her lips, how could she ever resist that?

"Despite talking about it a few minutes ago you're still surprised." Darcie smiled softly "But yes, I am interested, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. How much have you got left in your can? We can go christen my new caravan if you like." she stated with a wink as she finished the rest of her can, adding both of them to the pyramid of rubbish they were building.

Hearing his voice so close to her ear and feeling his breath on her skin made Darcie shiver pleasantly; "I think we both have other things on our mind than surfing right now, or at least, I hope we do." she purred right back.
Back to top Go down
Casey Braxton

Casey Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 am

Casey had to admit that laughing had been something he hadn't been doing a lot of recently and yet hanging around with Darcie for less than ten minutes had actually cured him of that it seemed. He didn't remember the last time he had laughed like that and that was, honestly, rather bad. But he would push through anyway and move past the darker past if it meant that he would be able to enjoy life enough to laugh again/

He smirked a little bit before nodding,

"Yeah I have to agree with you about the rarity of women feeling the same way that you do darlin'..." he winked at her, "You do seem to be pretty unique after all."

His heart was pounding in his chest and the increased blood flow was all directed to one area in particular that was throbbing in time with his heartbeat. Swallowing a little bit, he shook his head slightly to clear it before nodding eagerly,

"I am a little surprised... but more than up for it!" he told her with a grin. He glanced at his nearly full can before throwing it away almost immediately, "I'm finished with my can... but I am dying to have a look inside your caravan..."

He smirked a little bit and stood up from the bench, closing the icebox with his foot as he stood there, waiting for her,

"After you darlin'... we can 'discuss' the nature of those other things we were thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Middleton

Darcie Middleton

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 am

Darcie couldn't help but grin cheekily when Casey just threw away the can that he was drinking from and it was clear that it was still full of beer because it was now spilling all over the floor where it had landed. It must mean that he was pretty eager to get doing what they both wanted to do, it just seemed a lot more simpler this way than to go around the long way with the niceties.

It was surprising how open people were after they had been through a few orgasms, she was open herself and was more likely to be overtly tender then too. She was a cuddler still though, especially when they had just finished with their activities, Darcie hoped Casey wasn't a get up and leave-er.

"Alright then, I'm certain that it looks completely different to yours on the inside, but it seems rather cold in there, we will have to make the bed nice and warm for when I get in it tonight to sleep." she teased softly as she hopped up from the bench and made her way over to her caravan, only a few short strides away from where she had been sitting.

Pushing the door open, after unlocking it, Darcie placed her keys on the bed side table and shut the door after Casey had come in and made himself comfortable;

"I mean it looks totally different right?" she smirked softly "What do we need to discuss about the nature of having sex then? I'm on the pill if that's what you mean. I don't have any diseases either, so rest at ease."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)   Just having a chill (Casey and tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just having a chill (Casey and tiger)
Page 1 of 1