The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes

The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette) Empty
PostSubject: The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)   The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:52 am

Carl had had enough for all the disapproving looks and all the muttering he was getting from all the little ex-housewives. Seriously, they thought they had the right to gossip about him and how he was a bad influence? At least he contributed to the group with security. All they ever seemed to do was wash clothes and he was damn sure they only washed their own.

But Bridgette was a different kind of civilian he knew and he wanted to spend more time with her.

Sneaking into the cell block was easy since he was the night watch outside and Daryl just waved him on through. He had already told Daryl his plan and the older man had just smirked and said something about not stealing any beers.

He didn't really get the reference but at least it was slightly more subtle than Glenn handing him a freaking condom.

Tapping Bridgette on the shoulder gently until she woke up, he placed a finger on his lips and gestured to her cell mates who were sleeping,

"Thought you might want to help me on night watch outside..." he whispered to her with a grin, "It's the best shift you can get."
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Maouix

Bridgette Maouix

PostSubject: Re: The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)   The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 am

Bridgette was sleeping, enjoying her rest after the horrible day she had of maths and learning, the only thing that made it better was seeing Carol and having her lesson on how to handle the new gun that Carl had given her. She had since found out that the little girl the gun was named after Sophia was Carols daughter and it had made her so sad to know her dear friend had gone through something as painful as that.

Now though she was lost in her dreams and they were wonderful dreams at that, a warm happy glow surrounded her and she smiled in her sleep. Snuggling deeper against the pillow and blanket that she had been given, the mattress was cosy and soft, well worn but that made it all the better.

When she felt someone tapping her Bridgette gasped and went to pull out Lil Sophia, but when she woke and saw that it was just Carl, she placed her hand on her heart and tried to slow her breathing down. That had given her such a fright.

"I would love zat!" she whispered back, pulling on her worn black boots, so scuffed they might as well have been grey, and gently tip toeing outside of the room she was sharing with another of the girls from Woodbury, she was nice and wouldn't say anything even if she did see them sneaking out together.

Wrapping her jumper around herself, knowing it would be cold outside, Bridgette snuck alongside Carl, Lil Sophia in her hand and her knife in her pocket.

"Does any body know zat we are doing zis watch together, or shall we be sneaky like spies to get through zee prison?" she grinned "It is rather exciting to be out of bed when it is dark like zis, it makes everything seem so different."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)   The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 am

Carl chuckled a little bit and mentally chided himself for not checking where her weapon was. If she hadn't recognised him right away then he could have been looking at another bullet in his body. And seriously... once was enough. You never forget your first time being shot after all and sometimes it was all you could think about. Especially when it was cold... the wound would act up and you'd know about it for sure.

"Well come on then... but no waking anyone up alright?" he told her with a grin before chuckling slightly and leading the way out of the cell, "Especially none of those housewives... they'd skin me alive if they knew I was sneaking you out."

When she asked if they were sneaking all the way out and if anyone knew they were doing the watch together, he smirked a little bit,

"I got Daryl to approve us going on night watch together." he told her, "Glenn's in the tower tonight so we're basically a redundancy in terms of security but it gives you chance to pick up how we do it."

He winked at her with a grin,

"Oh you wait until you patrol the psych cells... in the dark those places are creepier than anything." he teased her with a smirk, "There's one cell with writing written in blood on the wall. Something about a Raven..."
Back to top Go down
Bridgette Maouix

Bridgette Maouix

PostSubject: Re: The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)   The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:25 am

Bridgette couldn't help but giggle softly when she heard that Carl didn't want her to wake anyone else up. She wasn't going to, especially one of the older women because then they would make her stay put for sure and she didn't want to miss out on something like this! Being able to go on patrol for real and having some time to spend with Carl.

It seemed as if she was being kept under tighter guard now more than ever so they had only had the briefest of times to talk and it was beginning to irritate her a lot.

"Don't worry Carl, I wouldn't wake one of zem up, zey would make me go back to bed! I would miss out on such a wonderful chance to see something new, and to get to talk to you for more zan ten minute at a time." Bridgette pouted softly.

Nodding her head Bridgette was glad that other people knew she was on watch with Carl, she didn't want to get in trouble, or get him in trouble, so at least the Prison group knew about them having a little midnight wandering session.

"I am already so excited for my induction into patrolling, I cannot wait to be able to do it properly one day." she stated with a grin on her lips as they wandered through the prison, where they were going she didn't really know but she was just content to follow Carl for now.

Unable to disguise her fright Bridgette shook her head and bit her lip;

"Do not zay things like zat Carl! You will frighten me and I will never want to go on patrol in the dark by myself, do we...do we 'ave to go zere tonight?" she asked, a little nervous about it now he had said it like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)   The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witching hour (Carl and Bridgette)
Page 1 of 1