The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Empty
PostSubject: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:37 am

Elizabeth had to say that she was thoroughly enjoying her time here and so was Selena and Hannah. It had been a great idea that she should partner up with the younger American soldier because they were getting on famously distracting each other from what had happened around them and making themselves happy in their own way.

Even if their own way meant that Selena and Elizabeth were barred from going into the room for a few hours every day or so. It just made the two of them tease her mercilessly when she came out very ruffled and flushed in the face.

Now though she was happily sitting out in the garden, enjoying the nights air on her face, reading a small book by the light that she had carried outside, it was only a small tea light in a lantern but Elizabeth dare not take anything bigger outside.

She didn't want to draw attention to the house...even though they were more than protected they should still be careful.

Of course, her thoughts drifted from her book to Henry West, the rather mysteriously sexy Major in charge of this place. He was formal, and very clipped but she wanted to be able to worm her way in...and she had done if their flirting and talks had any indication.

Sighing listlessly, wanting to talk to him but not wanting to seem to eager, Elizabeth tried to go back to her reading.
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 am

Henry West had never been in love before.

He had never known what any kind of love was other than familial love... even if he had been a father at one point. His son had come from a union without love and so he still had yet to know anything about the love between a man and a woman. People had once told him that it was like going insane in ways. That the person you loved was never more than a second away from being at the forefront of your very mind.

If that was the truth and the best description then Henry West might just be falling in love with Elizabeth Beresford.

After all, she was always at the forefront of his mind and everything he had been doing (aside from his duties as Major) were related to doing things that he thought would make her happier. Right now was a fine example of that too. Exiting the mansion, he approached her quietly before making himself known with a slight cough,

"Elizabeth..." he greeted her quietly with a small smile, "You look even more beautiful in the moonlight it has to be said."

He held out a hand to her with a little grin,

"Come with me?" he asked her with a bright gleam in his eye, "I have a little surprise for you and I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 am

Elizabeth jumped a little bit when she heard a cough quite close to her, it was like she was completely out of it while she thought about the man that she had known, honestly for only about a week. She supposed that was what being in the middle of something like this did to you, you wanted to be able to live the way you wanted when you wanted because you might not live to see tomorrow sun come up.

What was the point in just...holding everything in to such a degree that it agonises you? It just didn't seem logical to Elizabeth, especially not now.

Blushing softly when she heard what Henry had to say, she tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear, she was wearing the front parts of her hair back in two braids that joined behind her head, giving her that sort of elfish look from Lord of the Rings. At least, that was what she was going for. Elizabeth had even customised some of the dresses that were left here, she was wearing a lovely dark blue tunic, with her legs bare underneath which was so silky to the touch it made her skin feel amazing.

"You charmer." she commented with a shy smile as she turned her head away bashfully "Go on what is it that you're persuading me to try and do?" she teased softly.

Getting up from the bench she slipped her book back in her small shoulder bag and carried her lantern by the ring about the top. Taking Henry's hand in her own, Elizabeth couldn't help but think about how large it was compared to her own and perhaps what it might feel like in certain other...areas. Biting her lip at the thought she turned her mind to more...practical things.

"A surprise? Oh Henry you know you shouldn't do things like this I don't need surprises." she stated with a bright blush "But of course I will come with you."
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 am

Henry had to say that he wasn't trying to charm her for the reason other people might think. Well... okay there was a great deal of physical attraction to be sure but he wasn't doing this purely based on physical attraction. He was doing this because of the way she had managed to wiggle her way past his defences to become a part of him that he was unable to shake off no matter what he tried to do.

Although he hadn't tried very hard considering how much he loved to have her within his mind in the way she was at the moment.

He chuckled a little bit at her question. That was very good wording that was for damn sure. Because he was about to try and persuade her to do something but hopefully it was something she wanted to do anyway so she wouldn't really fight him about it or anything like that,

"Well you know me, I like to be as factual as possible." he told her with a sly wink before smirking a little bit, "But I am going to try and persuade you to do something with me. Don't worry... I think you might actually like it."

Taking her hand in his own he led her back into the mansion, specifically to an area that she had never been to before. He led her to the ballroom area and smirked slightly to himself before opening the doors to reveal the ballroom lit up almost entirely with candles. A single music player was playing soft romantic music in the background,

"This surprise..." he told her before bowing his head to her and holding out his hand for her, "Would you care to dance with me my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 am

Elizabeth blinked softly when she heard that he did actually want her to do something, she didn't think that he wanted to actually persuade her into something but then again he did say that it was something nice. It was weighing on her mind now that she knew that she actually had to do something instead of just viewing it.

Hopefully she wouldn't make a fool out of herself.

"Hmmmm now I have to say I am a little bit worried, I hope it doesn't require any great amount of skill or dexterity, because I don't have much right now." she stated with a playful smile on her lips, following Henry to wherever it was he was planning to take her.

Now that she was being led back into the mansion Elizabeth's mind was reeling with all the things that it could actually be, maybe she was going to be shown something she hadn't seen before in the mansion? She didn't remember ever going into the room that he was taking her to.

As the door opened her mouth lightly popped open and she looked at Henry incredulously, this was just so...unexpected of the rather rough and formal army man she had come to know but it made her tummy shiver with butterflies.

"I uhm...yes." she answered, a little baffled "It's so lovely in here, so romantic. You did this all for me?" Elizabeth asked, shocked as she took up the stance for a slow dance with Henry. It was too sweet of him to do something like this for her, and dancing with him, getting to hold herself close to him was even better still.

"It's amazing Henry, thank you." she whispered, pecking his lips as their first kiss, her cheeks flushed pink but she decided not to draw too much attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:28 am

Henry hoped that she had more skill and dexterity than she thought she had because in a few moments they were either going to be dancing or she was going to be standing and stepping all over his feet. Of course he was fairly certain that she was underestimating herself. You didn't escape from infected that often without getting very, very good at dodging obstacles that seemed to pop up out of nowhere. And that required both skill and dexterity.

Smirking softly, he shook his head,

"Well don't be worried because I'll be there holding your hand every single step of the way." he assured her with a knowing wink before shaking his head a little bit, "But no it doesn't require a lot of skill to do it at the level I am capable of achieving."

Her reaction to the room made him feel... warm, inside.

It had been a bit of a pain to collect all the candles and have them all lit and ready for their return but just seeing the look on her face made it all worth it. He smirked a little bit with happiness at seeing her reaction,

"Of course I did all this for you." he told her as he slipped into the position for a slow dance, his arm wrapping around her waist gently and lightly, "I wanted to do something that you wouldn't expect from me... did I accomplish that?"

When she kissed him it was his turn to blush and he almost stumbled even in their very basic and slow dance. Regaining his control he smiled softly as they twirled with each other,

"It's nothing... you're worth it Elizabeth." he told her honestly, "You give me hope."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:41 am

Elizabeth was just so taken aback by the effort that he had gone through to make this room all special for them tonight and she just wondered how deep his feelings for her were. It made her feel really bad if she didn't feel as strongly for him as he did for her but she was sure that her feelings would really develop the more time that they spent together.

She was still scared to attach herself to someone else, after losing everyone that she had known and loved before.

"You really did accomplish that." she stated with a blush on her lips "I really didn't expect this at all, but I love it, really I do. I just hope that you aren't going to get mercilessly teased by all of your boys if they find out what you've been up to." Elizabeth purred softly as she rested her head against his shoulder as they danced.

Allowing Henry to hold her around the waist made Elizabeth blush softly she enjoyed feeling his arms around her, normally he was so reserved that he wouldn't do anything like this, there had been a few stray touches here and there to her cheeks, her hand but she really just wanted...to probably calm down and stop her hormones going crazy.

"I give you hope?" she asked softly as they twirled about the dancefloor, seemingly she moved on her own without even having to know the steps or look at her feet "Why do I give you hope? Since we came here, you've been the one giving us hope, giving me hope...something to live for." she admitted, looking up at Henry as she let her body move slightly closer to his in their dance.
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:54 am

Henry knew that he might have gone overboard here. After all, he was even truly sure what his feelings for Elizabeth were but he did know that they were stronger than any feelings he'd ever had for anyone else in his life. He had never felt more connected with anyone after only a few days of getting to know one another.

But for some reason there was some part of him that was ignoring all the logic that told him such an attachment would be dangerous. He didn't care that it would be dangerous,

"Oh they'll try and tease me as badly as they think they'll be able to get away with. There's no doubting that and there's definitely no escaping it." he told her honestly before smiling softly, "But you know what? I think it's worth it. It's worth it to see you smile like this."

Her blush was so pretty and did such wonderful things to her cheeks that he just wanted to reach out and touch her. But he wouldn't do that right now. It might be seen as weird or a bit too forward. He wasn't sure how dating was supposed to go after all. Were they even dating? Or was this one of those "it's complicated" moments his men had gone through before all this shit? He just didn't know and for the first time he cursed his lack of experience in this area,

"Yes you give me hope in a way that nothing and no one else has ever been able to do." he told her honestly before smiling brightly and pulling her closer at the end of one song so that their bodies were flushed against each other, "Because you give me the possibility of a future worth fighting for."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:02 am

Elizabeth was just happy that Henry thought that she was worth being teased all those times by his men because she knew right now that he would be teased, in a friendly way but she was sure that it could get annoying if he didn't get a handle on in pretty quickly. He could always just pull his authority though, it was pretty sexy when he did that actually, she admitted to herself with a little flush of her cheeks.

"You're getting soft on me." she commented with a gentle smile "I like this side of you, makes me feel kinda special that I'm the only one who gets to see it."

Unsure really of what their relationship was, what it even could be in circumstances like this, Elizabeth didn't really know what to do about it. Instead she thought she would just let it roll and see what happened along the way, but she knew one thing for sure! If she did not get some serious action tonight she was going to pout so much!

Now that their bodies were pulled flush together she was sure that Henry could feel every soft curve of her body pushed against him;

"I guess we're both pretty essential to each other then." she stated with a pink blush on her cheeks "Because you give me the very same thing, Henry." Elizabeth admitted, wanting to look away but her eyes were focused on his own, not wanting to break the moment even to hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:42 am

Henry thought that she was worth being teased by his men but he would have to see just how much teasing he was actually able to take. He was sure that he would find out sooner rather than later to be honest. Of course if it got too much he had the trump card. He was their commanding officer and it seemed that with society gone his men were clinging to their belief, their conviction, that he was above them somehow.

Even with society collapsed they allowed him to have power over them,

"Well if you're the only one who gets to see it then I suppose I'm getting soft for you yes." he agreed with a small smirk before shaking his head slightly, "To everyone else I'm going to stay as hard and harsh as ever before."

To classify their relationship might be somewhat restrictive to the entire thing he realised so he just decided to let it flow. That way it could be whatever they wanted it to be. They couldn't, and shouldn't, hold it up to the classifications of a society that no longer mattered. Their relationship was free to be whatever it liked.

He could feel every soft curve of her body pressed against his own. And the feeling of said curves against his body was provoking a reaction from him.

And 'soft' did not spring to mind when thinking of this reaction.

"Looks to me like we complete each other in a way..." he admitted to her, his face now barely an inch away from hers, "I would love to see just how else we could complete each other Elizabeth... I want to be with you Elizabeth..."

Leaning forwards, Henry kissed Elizabeth on the lips. And unlike her kiss to him, his started off softly and ended up being filled with passion not five seconds later when he broke the kiss slowly to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:51 am

Elizabeth could feel the tension and the atmosphere growing in the room between the two of them, they were attracted to each other physically and up until now they hadn't really done anything about it. Honestly she didn't know why she was so attracted to Henry, he wasn't the textbook definition of handsome but she could just...she could just feel that attraction and tension there so who was she to fight against it?

Feeling his reaction slightly, to holding her so close to him made her cheeks flush brighter still but she didn't move from her position, in fact she merely moved herself closer, wrapping her arms around Henry's neck and pressing herself to him slightly harder than before.

Now that his face was so close, she could feel her heart pounding in her ears, and she smiled softly upon hearing what he said;

"I want to be with you, Henry." she whispered softly "I don't want to be without you, I want to be near to you always."

Making a noise of pure contentment as she returned the kiss that he was giving her, Elizabeth's hands slipped up to hold the back of Henry's head, pressing his lips harder against her own as the passion of the kiss intensified. Slipping her tongue along his lower lip to tease him with the sensation, Elizabeth drew away when he did, cheeks flushed and eyes gleaming.

Unable to stop herself, only a few moments later did Elizabeth claim his lips in a kiss again, letting a small muffled moan escape into the kiss as she softly nibbled and sucked on Henry's lower lip, before returning to passionately work her soft plump lips against his own. Breaking for air, she peppered his neck with small tender kisses as her body cried out for more pleasing sensations.
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:07 am

Henry was damn sure that she could feel his reaction to her proximity. It wasn't a very subtle reaction after all. But even with her noticing she didn't seem to mind it at all. In face she seemed determined to make him even harder under his trousers by pressing her body up against his in a stronger manner so that he could feel his hardness pressing against her softness.

Man he wanted to explore just how soft her body could be with his hands rather than just the front of his body.

"Well you can always be near to me..." he assured her firmly, "We just have to... become as close as possible to each other..."

The noise she made assured him that she was enjoying what was happening enough that the passion in the kiss increased for a few seconds before he broke from breath. She had liked that as much as he had done apparently. Licking his lips slowly to savour the taste of her, he hummed a little bit as she licked her bottom lip again. His hands found their way to her hips and he pulled her as close as possible just before their lips locked together again.

This kiss was even more passionate than the lass one and he was loving every second of it. Purring happily to her, his hands roamed around her waist to cup the swell of her firm ass and give it a gentle squeeze.

He needed to test how far he could go after all.

When she began to kiss his neck he whispered huskily into her ear,

"This is too private for a place like this..." he whispered huskily right into her ear, "My room is just upstairs..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:16 am

Elizabeth was honestly rather surprised at herself, she normally wasn't the type of girl to have the confidence to throw themselves at a man, if she got knocked back she would be devastated, what if he didn't call the night after? What if she was awful in bed? But right now she felt so secure with Henry, and so attached to him that she saw no problem whatsoever with just getting on with what she wanted to do. What he wanted to do as well it seemed.

"Becoming as close as possible to each other hmm?" she teased, whispering against his lips as she spoke between kisses "Is this your polite way of saying something a little bit...risqué?" Elizabeth asked with a little laugh playing on her lips.

Enjoying the sensation of his large strong hands on her hips, holding her so close to him Elizabeth lost herself in the sensation of the kiss that she had started and was swiftly getting swept up into as it grew and grew in terms of passion.

Unable to stop a little gasp when she felt Henry squeezing her ass, Elizabeth moaned softly, finding she quite liked the sensation when he did so. Softly she found herself pushing herself into his hands for him to repeat the action again so that she might feel the same wonderful feeling.

"Well, let's blow out all these candles first, we don't want a fire or to attract any infected." she murmured softly, and swiftly began going around and blowing out all of the candles so that the only light was from the small little ones dotted around the mansion that were safe to keep on, the infected couldn't see them from far away, but a big series of them like the ones in here would have been a problem.

Not now they were all out though, slipping her arms around Henry's waist from behind, her hands gently brushed against his hips and upper thighs as she kissed up and down his neck, gently nibbling on the skin above his dress collar before smirking sensually.

"You'd better hurry up and take me." she winked "Otherwise your boys might see something more than the candles in here."
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:35 am

Henry had to admit that... yes. Yes that was his rather polite way of him saying that he wanted to fuck her through the bed. That he wanted to put his cock into her tight little pussy and ravage her. But Henry was nothing if not polite so he had endeavoured to try and find a better way of saying it. It had come out a little too polite though perhaps.

"Why yes... yes it is." he told her with a little smirk, "What is your opinion on me doing something a bit... sexual with you my dear? Or would prefer something I learnt from my soldiers...?"

Leaning in close to her ear he whispered huskily into her ear,

"I want to fuck you so hard that you'll never be satisfied by another man ever again..." he told her huskily, nibbling on her earlobe, "I want to have you... to possess you... is that better?"

He smirked and winked at her when she gasped at the sensations she was receiving from the way he was cupping her ass. Smirking wider when she pushed her ass back against his hands, he licked his lips and squeezed her ass softly. He very nearly pouted at that suggestion though but he was sure she was right,

"Alright... alright we'll blow out the candles."

As quickly as he could he put the candles out, wanting there to be no more distractions between him and the misadventures he could get up to with Elizabeth. Purring when she pressed herself up against his back and kissed his neck, he spun round and scooped her up into his arms as he proceeded to carrying her upstairs. Once in his room he set her down on the bed before almost tearing off his uniform even as he close the door,

"I need you right now Elizabeth... I can't wait for you..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 am

Elizabeth's cheeks turned bright pink when she heard Henry talk to her in such a sexual manner, to be honest she wasn't sure which way she preferred, it was just such a shock to hear him being something less than his usual polite self and it made her more than a little bit hot and bothered to hear in such blunt terms what he wanted to do to her.

Honestly she thought that both manners of speaking were good but for different ways;

"I...I want that very much Henry." Elizabeth admitted, her voice was husky from the arousal that was beginning to build up from all of this kissing, and the tension was finally looking like it was coming to a head "I just want you to be yourself, say what you want, when you want to say it and I will do the same." she smiled gently giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

It was the truth though, she loved him for who he was, if he talked like that in bed then that was great, if he was still respectful and polite, that was great too.

As she was sweeped up into his arms and carried upstairs, Elizabeth felt her heart pounding in her chest as soon as she was lain down on Henry's bed. He seemed so eager, so desperate to have her and she too was feeling that franticness. Slipping off her tunic, Elizabeth dropped it to the side of the bed, leaving her in just her bra and panties as she kicked her shoes off.

"Then touch me Henry, take me." she whispered sensually "I want you..."
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:56 am

Henry could see that his sudden use of overtly sexual language had thrown her for a loop and she was struggling with how to react to it. But when she was struggling to react he was already acting. Leaning in close, he nibbled and kissed at her neck happily as she blushed. The blush itself caused him to kiss up the length of her neck to kiss at her warm cheeks.

Hopefully she wouldn't mind him only using such impolite language when in bed or trying to get to bed with her because he didn't think he'd be able to manage it full time.

"Mmm good..." he purred to her as he kissed her passionately once again but this time with a real sense of hunger that made him want to devour her even more than he already wanted to. Licking his lips slightly, he smirked at her, "Oh this is me being comfortable Elizabeth... you'll find that I am very different between night and day..."

He was more than eager.

He was more than desperate.

He wasn't even sure there was a word for how much he wanted to have sex with her and to be honest that was damn fine with him. Licking his lips a little bit as he saw her almost naked, only in her bra and panties, he finished undressing from his uniform. Instead of keeping it even though he immediately smirked and dropped his boxers to reveal just how hard she was making him,

"And you know I want you..." he purred huskily before he reached round and unclipped her bra. Pealing it away he immediately latched onto one of her nipples and began to lick it happily, "Mmm... you taste good..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 am

Elizabeth thought that it was more than a little bit exciting the way that Henry completely changed when he got into bed with her, got into doing these sexual things with her. IT made her feel even more aroused than she did before, and she was alright with that really, quite alright with that indeed. As long as he was comfortable then she didn't mind him speaking like that, as long as he didn't mind her doing the same.

"I'm already seeing that to be honest Henry." she purred softly "I can't wait to see in what other ways you're different, I'm preparing to be shocked."

The kiss he gave her set her lips tingling, it was so passionate, so hungry for her lips, her body...it made her moan into the kiss, wrapping her body close to Henry's so that he could feel all of her underneath him. Her warm skin pressing against his own.

Gasping softly when she saw that Henry was now totally naked in front of her she took the time to give him a swift once over and she enjoyed what she saw there if she was honest with herself. He was not overly muscular, but she could see some faint outlines, her was wiry. That's how she would best put it.

Slowly Elizabeth ran her hands over his naked chest, letting her fingers gently trace patterns onto his back as she explored, her lips sucking softly on the skin of his shoulder.

"Hmm." Elizabeth whimpered softly as he unclipped her bra and began to lick at her nipple, gently placing a hand on the back of his head to encourage him, she spread her legs and tugged her panties off herself "Oh...Henry please." she groaned, her chest arching up into his touch, already she was so excited she couldn't wait long "Please..." Elizabeth pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Major Henry West

Major Henry West

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 am

Henry smirked a little bit. Oh yes she should definitely be able to tell the difference right now because he was doing his absolute best to make sure that she knew he was going to be a lot more blunt, a lot more direct, during their night-time activities that was for damn sure. But then again he was also sure that she would like such an approach since she seemed to enjoy it when he was strong and disciplining his men or ordering them around,

"Oh just in simple ways I assure you." he teased her with a wink, "Like not waiting for an answer when I know you want it just as badly as I do."

The moan she gave into his kiss was delicious but it could be better. He wanted her to release that moan aloud when they was no kiss to stop it from escaping. Licking his lips hungrily, he dove back in for another kiss as his hands cupped her breasts gently.

Of course as soon as he had popped her bra off her nipples were getting the most attention and he was currently alternating his mouth between the two, his hands working on the other one easily. He had some experience in this part and he wanted her to know it,

"You like that do you?" he purred, his hard cock pressing against her upper thigh after she had slid her panties down. Without looking he positioned his cock so that it was rubbing against the wetness that was her tight little pussy, "Mmm... you ready?"

Pushing her over until she was laying on her back and he was between her legs, he licked his lips as the head of his cock touched her pussy,

"You ready for my hard cock Elizabeth...?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Beresford

Elizabeth Beresford

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:22 am

Elizabeth cried out in pleasure as she felt Henry alternating his attention to her breasts, licking one nipple and playing the other between his fingers, then switching. All the while giving firm squeezes to her breasts. It made her want to squirm underneath his experienced hands and she thanks God if there was one, that he was such an experienced older lover.

Although she was in her late 20's it was obvious he was a bit older than her still, but Elizabeth didn't care, she just wanted to feel the pleasure he could give her with that experience.

"Oh Henry." she moaned softly, her body tremoring softly with the pleasure and the desire to have him deep inside her "Yes, I love it...you...you're pleasuring me so...so well."

Nodding her head when he asked if she was ready, she didn't think that she could say it enough times to show just how much she was ready for this experience. It had been building up for a few days now and finally she was going to be able to have Henry be with her sexually. Laying down on her back, she ran her hands up his chest, playing her fingers against his skin.

Groaning as he teased her, the tip of his cock just pressing against her entrance, Elizabeth nodded again;

"Yes, yes Henry I'm ready." she stated softly, her eyes locking with his own so he could see she meant it "Please, take me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)   Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settled In, Riled Up (West and Elizabeth)
Page 1 of 1