The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Castiel

Castiel

Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:08 am

Castiel paused for a moment as he woke up and thought about what he was currently feeling.

What he was currently feeling was that the bed he had fallen asleep on was very comfortable. And that it was a lot warmer than he was used to. And it... seemed to be moving. He blinked and looked at the bed he was laying his head on to discover that he had been using Faylinn's breasts as pillows.

He very slowly, and reluctantly, sat up to move his head off of her breasts.

They were... very soft. And warm. And incredibly comfortable.

But it wasn't what he had been using as a pillow that made his cheeks flush slightly with excess blood-flow. It was more the way that she was hugging him gently. The way she was snuggling up against him that showed him that she thought he was comfortable too.

And even as he sat there looking down at her he couldn't help but notice how cute she looked when she slept. Reaching out, he gently stroked her cheek as he spoke,

"Forgive me father for I have sinned..." he began before pausing as he looked at Faylinn and couldn't help but swallow a little bit thickly, "And I would not change a thing about what we did... forgive me for that father..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:16 am

Faylinn had thoroughly enjoyed what had happened with Castiel last night, it was something that she had been hoping would happen for a while now and it never actually had done. It didn't happen the way she thought it would have done either, it was sweet and tender, as opposed to the rather frantic feeling she thought that it would have.

Castiel was a virgin after all and she thought he would be in an awful hurry to finally get rid of this burden he had been carrying around but, Faylinn smiled as she remembered the sweet lovemaking that they had embarked upon last night. She hoped that Castiel wouldn't go all weird on her and start avoiding her after it...it would hurt more than she could express if he did that to her.

For some reason that was strange to Faylinn to feel that way, she hadn't before but she couldn't doubt what she was feeling.

Purring softly in her sleep, she wrapped one of her legs around Castiel's and nuzzled her head against his chest for a change, he had been sleeping on her the whole of last night after all. It was her turn for some snuggle action.

"Mmmmm its not time to get up yet Cas, go back to bed." she murmured sleepily, entwining her fingers in his hair to gently soothe herself back to sleep, and to help him get up too.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:30 am

Castiel was a little bit uncomfortable with the fact that he had lost his virginity last night without being married but when he thought about it he was probably the only angel who hadn't had sex before this. Meaning that God most likely didn't actually care too much about pre-martial sex when he was actually present.

When she wrapped a leg around one of his own he blushed rather wildly and tried to resist the temptation to touch and stroke her legs. Swallowing a little bit, he allowed himself the relaxing sensation of laying down when she leant against his chest. It was different, being the bottom, and he rather enjoyed the way she was snuggling up against his chest.

Without prompting he stroked and played with her hair as he looked up at the ceiling of the hotel for a few moments,

"Alright... we can continue to relax." he agreed with her quietly, "Too early for anything else I suppose..."

As he was playing with her hair he couldn't help but ask her something,

"Did you sleep well?" he asked her before blushing ever so slightly, "I hope that the night-time activities influenced you enough to have nice and engaging dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 am

Faylinn was prepared for Castiel to have some reservations about what they had done last night, she didn't expect him to be wholly comfortable with it already but she hoped that he didn't regret being with her like that. It would upset her to know that he hadn't enjoyed it as much as she had, or even that he hadn't really wanted to experience it in the first place.

It made a little cold stone plop into her stomach, Faylinn really hoped that Castiel loved it like she had done, and wanted something more from the union than just that one night.

As he stroked her hair, Faylinn sighed happily and let her eyes blink open to take in Castiel's expression, he was looking up at the ceiling and for a moment she wondered why. Maybe he was thinking about something? About them?

"I think that we can have a lazy day today, after what happened yesterday, we deserve it." she whispered softly, talking about the most spectacular bad days they had which had lead to them being able to lower their inhibitions enough to do what they had both wanted to for quite some time.

"I did sleep well thank you Cas." she answered with a bright smile, tilting her face up so that she could see him fully while they spoke to each other, his morning hair was really rather cute, she had never seen him with it before "Did you sleep better? I hope so, anything is better than just sitting there waiting for your body to become exhausted enough to sleep."

Snuggling against his chest again Faylinn sighed happily; "Mmm you're nice and warm."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:54 am

Castiel could tell that Faylinn was rather... concerned about his reaction to this whole thing and he could understand why in a lot of ways. He was, after all, a goody two shoes by his very nature and if they had done something wrong he would immediately be letting her know and all that jazz. But the simple matter was that he had enjoyed it way too much to feel any form of guilt about it. All he could feel was happiness at having had such an experience with Faylinn.

Sighing softly in relief when she said that they could have a lazy day considering their rather hectic and disturbing day yesterday. Breathing slowly, he looked away from the ceiling and his thoughts about how much he had enjoyed sinning with Faylinn, to look her in the eyes as he smiled to her about the whole thing,

"Yes... yes we deserve some more rewards after our rather harsh day." he agreed with her as he softly stroked her cheek. Unable to help himself, he smiled as he savoured the feeling of her skin against his fingertips, "Your skin is so very very soft... I love it..."

When she told him that she had slept well he grinned,

"Well good, I wanted you to sleep well so this is very welcome news to me Faylinn." he told her with a bright grin before nodding a little bit and wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in for another tight little cuddle, "I slept a lot better thank you... but I think we exhausted our bodies last night too."

Attempting a wink at Faylinn, he was slightly worried it would turn out to be a bit of a weird gesture before humming and kissing her on the forehead, "All warm and comfy for you Faylinn... you like lying on me?"
Back to top Go down
Faylinn

Faylinn

PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 am

Faylinn leant her head into his touch and she hummed happily at him, she was just so very glad that Castiel seemed to be happy about what had happened between them and he was no longer looking so pensive and neutral. Perhaps he had come to some conclusion about what he wanted to do, what the outcome of last night was, and by the smile on his lips it was something good for the two of them she could tell.

It made her relax happily.

"I'm glad that you do Castiel." she murmured softly "You are the only person I want to be touching my skin after all, especially after last night." Faylinn admitted "I feel much more connected to you after how we mated last night."

As she was pulled in for a lovely cuddle by Castiel, she too wrapped her arms around his waist, one hand stroking at his faint muscles, his abs weren't very defined like Dean's but she preferred that if she was honest. Faylinn wanted to be able to have muscles but not feel threatened by how muscular her mate was in comparison to herself.

"That's very true." she grinned "I uhm...I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, you know...it means a lot to me." Faylinn added with a soft blush on her cheeks.

Giggling a little bit when she saw Castiel wink at her, Faylinn felt her heart flutter a little bit, he looked so very charming when he did that!

"You look very sexy when you do that Cas." she informed with a soft blush, before nodding as she continued to let her feather light touch wander over his body "Yes I love being this close to you Castiel, I never want to leave this bed again."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 am

Castiel could see that his decision to enjoy the situation with Faylinn had caused the woman to relax a bit more and he couldn't help but smile at that. He liked that. He liked that she was so happy with the fact that he had decided that he too was going to be happy about what they had done together and how it changed the nature of their relationship.

"I too feel a lot more connected to you after the events of our coupling." he admitted with a very slight blush before he continued, "But I will say that I was slightly... jealous of the idea of any other man touching your skin. I feel possessive over you, is this normal do you think Faylinn? I have very little experience with matters such as this."

Now the two of them were both hugging each other and they were totally entwined and for some reason this didn't feel even slightly constricting. It all just felt so beautiful and that was the truth about it all. Smiling gently, he kissed her cheeks when she blushed yet again after another thought he had brought up with his words,

"I say that we both loved it..." he told her with a bright little blush, "I know I didn't ever want it to end and... and would very much like a repeated performance later..."

When she seemed to enjoy his wink he grinned a little bit with pride. He had been working very hard on that after all and he was trying to be as charming as possible,

"Why think you Faylinn, it was all for you." he assured her with a grin before shivering gently as her fingers and her hands hovered over his clothes, "Well we might have to at some point but for now we can just relax together..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)   Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was that a sin? I'm pretty sure it was but it was too good to matter (Cas and tiger)
Page 1 of 1