The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Empty
PostSubject: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:16 am

Vespa, currently, was standing on top of one of the largest speakers she could find in the music store a little way away from the food court in the center of the mall. Why was she standing on top of a really tall speaker? Well, because she was being surrounded by undead freaks who were trying to tear off her limbs and eat her brain.

Or her heart.
Or you know, pretty much anything they could get their hands on.

Now she was just beating them back slowly, watching them die before being replaced by more and more of the things. It seemed as if every time she took a step forwards she had to go three steps back as she attracted more of the zombies.

Vespa now realised she was never going to get out of this situation without help from someone else, she just hoped someone would come along soon, she didn't know how long this speaker would stand up if they started to rock it with their weight. Luckily, she didn't think that these zombies were that clever, and they definitely weren't clever enough to climb up here.

Breaking another guitar by taking out another five or so of them, Vespa cursed and shook her head, the next one was just so slightly out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:31 am

Chuck was getting really annoyed with all these undead assholes that was for damn sure!

Growling in annoyance, he sliced through some more of them with the broadsword he had pulled off the wall in a store down the road a little bit. He was trying to make it to a drug store he knew to try and find some zombrex for his daughter Katey to have.

And yet as he was getting closer he could hear the sounds of a survivor fighting off some of the undead, apparently with a guitar. Gritting his teeth a little bit, he noticed that he had another three hours before Katey needed her zombrex so he had time to help this woman if she had the time to help him back later.

Dashing between several zombies, Chuck let out a battle cry as he sliced several zombies in front of the woman, killing them instantly. He grinned up at the woman as he threw a pistol and a baseball bat on top of the speaker with her,

"Name's Chuck Greene!" he introduced himself as he cut down another zombie easily with his sword before holding a hand out for the woman to take, "Come with me if you want to live!"
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:21 am

Vespa blinked a little bit and had to peer over the speaker to see the man properly, she was just so glad someone had come to save her already, she hoped that someone would have happened along her and helped her out but she never had expected someone to help her. He surely was a Good Samaritan, she would have to repay him as much as she could.

As he killed and sliced many of the zombies in front of her so that she could hop down, she waited until he told her that she could come down, she didn't want to put him in more danger by interrupting an attack he was doing or something.

Taking his hand, Vespa jumped down and she hurried out of the little cluster of zombies, the baseball bat and the pistol now firmly in both hands. She wasn't about to take any chances here. Where these things were concerned they seemed to swarm, if they swarmed around her she was most likely dead for sure!

"Thanks for the hand." she grinned "I'm Vespa Drake, I'll just follow you then." she stated with a small nod towards Chuck.

Swiftly, she looked around the area and hummed;

"Where abouts are you headed? Do you have somewhere safe we can hole up or are you looking for something in particular?" Vespa asked as she whacked one of the nearby waves of zombies away with her baseball bat, buying them both more space and time.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 am

Chuck had to admit that he had hoped to look rather cool and impressive to the hot young woman who had just climbed down to fight off the zombies beside him. He was always happy to impress someone like her and here was the perfect opportunity. Grinning a little bit when she thanked him, he swung his sword and decapitated another zombie, being careful with his swings so as not to hit Vespa at all,

"Well nice to meet you Vespa... I'd ask what a nice girl like you is doing in a place like this but it seems a tad too predictable and a bit offensive as I think about it." he admitted with a little chuckle before smirking a little bit, "Be sure to stick close to me alright Vespa? I plan on making a quick pace... I've got a deadline to meet."

As he made his way forwards through the zombies, he cut his path through them with his sword with bloody precision instead of wild strikes. He had a companion now and it wouldn't be good if he cut her at all. As they began to pick up the pace, pushing lone zombies away rather than slow down to fight them, Chuck decided to tell her,

"I have a safehouse we can go back to in a little bit... but first I have to get some Zombrex for my little girl." he explained to her with a pained expression, "It happened before all this started so don't worry. I just... I just need to get her zombrex every morning between 7am and 8am."

As he told her this he looked up from his watch to the drug store in front of him,

"I have two hours and this is the only unraided drug store." he turned to Vespa, enjoying the small gap in the undead, "Care to lend a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 am

Vespa nodded her head, she was going to keep up with Chuck and make sure she didn't get left behind, it wouldn't do for her to lose her one shot at getting somewhere safe, or staying with someone who knew what they were doing. She knew Chuck Greene of course because he had been on that programme Terror is Reality last night even! It was like a real life version of that right now, she wished she had never come to this crazy gambling town now. It just wasn't worth it.

"I'll stick close don't you worry, I don't want to get left behind with a load of ravenous freaks." she stated with a grin "I'll just have to ignore your cheesy pick up lines while I focus, feel free to try again when we're somewhere safe."

With a little wink she took off after Chuck, deciding to go for the wider attacks, felling large groups of the undead as she ran through the crowds, knocking them down, even for a little bit, allowed her to get through larger spaces and even bend to pick a few things up, like a soda and some snacks. Boy was she thirsty!

"Don't worry about it, I'll help you find some." she stated with a firm resolute nod "I'm not about to judge, I know what it's like."

Jogging through the zombies, Vespa was glad she had actually chosen to wear something half serviceable last night, her skinny jeans and vest top were practical and she was glad she was wearing it instead of one of her small dresses or mini shorts.

"Like I said, I'll help you find some." Vespa grinned, tapping the baseball bat into her open palm "I guess we have to be prepared to face off against some looters, but, this Texas girl can handle herself don't you worry." she laughed as she pushed on ahead, and opened the door to the drugstore. Of course, as she had expected there were at least 6 looters in there clearing everything out.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 am

Chuck wanted to pout about her dismissing his little pick-up line but he knew that it actually was rather terrible so there wasn't much of a defence for it to be honest. Chuckling a little bit, he grinned back at her with a wide smile even as he cut down more zombies, killing any that seemed to stand in the way of his objective. Right now that objective being the drug store,

"Good to know! It's be a shame if you got eaten by ravenous freaks, you're the kind of girl who deserves to live through this." he told her with a grin before shaking his head a little bit, "Ah my pick-up lines are gold... that's just the adrenaline talking you know? You're not really meaning what you just said."

When she said that she would help him find some he sighed in relief a little bit. He wanted to have someone to have his back and this was an excellent way of making sure he made it back to Katey with the zombrex that she so desperately needed,

"Thank you... you have no idea how much this means to me."

When they were ready the doors opened to reveal six looters already going over the place with a fine tooth comb. Knowing that they wouldn't come quietly, Chuck gripped his sword tightly before giving another battle-cry and charging right on in there, stabbing one looter before he had even finished turning to look at him.

Pulling the sword out of the man, he managed to bring it up in time to block a swing from a crowbar... which broke the blade in half. Swearing, he stabbed the surprised looter in the neck with the broken sword, letting blood gush from the man's neck as he pulled out a small knife and stabbed the third looter repeatedly in the chest.

Picking up a crowbar and a pistol, Chuck closed the door and turned to Vespa's side of the room where she'd been fighting looters,

"You alright over there Vespa?"
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:00 am

Vespa couldn't help but laugh when Chuck said that she didn't mean what she just said, she knew that it seemed weird to be feeling so good now that she was getting some sexual banter but it was something normal. Something that she could hold onto throughout all of this and she wanted that sense of normality to continue. It was often she would get sexual remarks directed her way, she was quite 'well formed' if she said so herself.

"I'll see how I feel when I manage to get some soda in me and have had a good rest, I hope that you manage to have much more effect on me with your lines then." she grinned "Now I don't think its the right time to be flirting so much, we have other things to focus on." Vespa stated with a little roll of her eyes and a jokey smirk.

When he stated that this meant a lot to him, Vespa nodded with a soft smile; "Don't worry about it. You saved me, so, I owe you one."

Now that she was inside of the shop, she had closed the door fast behind them and she was bringing up her gun to shoot at the three other looters that weren't being dealt with by Chuck. Growling a little bit she managed to get a head shot for two of them, before getting the last one with three, good shots to his chest. Satisfied they were all down, Vespa sighed softly.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry. Let's find some zombrex for your little girl, and anything else that might be useful." she stated with a small smile, hopping behind the counter, finding the key and throwing it to Chuck "Here, the key to the storeroom, there will be some zombrex in there I think."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 am

Chuck grinned a little bit when she agreed that it might work a little bit better on her when she had had a drink and a rest. Or at least that was what he took away from that conversation to be honest. Grinning widely, he licked his lips a little bit as he picked up a coffee from a nearby bench and chugged it down real quick.

Cold coffee... ick!

"I'm sure that you'll love all of my lines when you're rested and watered." he assured her with another wink before laughing a little bit, "Awwww I can assure you that men can multi-task with the best of them! But maybe we should ease up for a little bit..."

He smiled at her faintly and just nodded his appreciation at the sentiment even though he had saved her because she needed saving, not because he wanted some kind of reward for it or anything like that.

With all the looters down for the count he breathed a sigh of relief before one of the looter's he'd killed suddenly popped right back up with a cry of rage as he attacked. Managing to side step the attack at the last moment, Chuck smashed his head with his crowbar and blinked a few times,

"Did you see that? Did you see that shit?!" he demanded, rather freaked out, "He was already dead before! Come on... that kind of 'second death' shit only happens in the movies! Right...?"

He took the key before moving over to the storage room door,

"Well let's hope that no other movie-clichés attack us on our way to collect them from this one room." he joked as he unlocked the door... right before a zombie landed right on top of him, knocking him to the floor as he went for the kill, barely held off by Chuck, "Get him off me! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:24 am

Vespa thought that Chuck was really rather used to getting female attention and she was sure that she would just be a long list of flirting buddies that he had. It wasn't too bad though because she knew that they were unlikely to end up getting together after having lots of hot intense sessions, that kind of stuff only happened in films and such.

Not like she would object though, he had a kid too! How sensitive was he to be looking after his little girl all on his own?

When one of the newly dead looters jumped back up Vespa cried out and jumped, it was just so shocking she didn't expect it at all. Placing her hand on her heart to still it after he had sent the man back down to hell for the second time, Vespa shook her head and looked down at the body, gently nudging it with her foot.

"That was crazy." she whispered softly "I can't believe something like this happened...I thought for sure he was dead like you did. This almost never happens!"

As soon as the zombie attacked Chuck Vespa charged, knocking the thing off with a flick of her hips, using one of her best assets in order to remove the threat from her new friend. Standing over the zombie Vespa let out a little cry as she whacked it repeatedly with the baseball bat, bending over at the hips to do so, probably letting Chuck get a good view of her ass.

Blushing a little she straightened up and pushed her glasses up her nose;

"Let's get the zombrex and get out of cliché central Chuck!" she stated with a little pout.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 am

Chuck was beginning to think that this zombie shit wasn't all that bad.

After all, he was currently flirting with one hot damn woman, the kind that he might never have had a chance with before all the zombies arrived. They did a good job of killing off all the competition it had to be said. That and it made all the hotties come out of their hiding places! And she was definitely the hottest he had ever seen that had to be said.

The damn jumping-up-deadguy-who-was-actually-alive thing? Yeah he'd damn near jumped out of his skin at that one but it ended up being nothing which just made him sigh in relief,

"Jesus that was a close one..." he muttered before kicking the dead looter, "Who even does that dude? The fuck man?!"

And then there was another zombie! This time on top of him and trying to tear his throat out!

Right up until Vespa got it off of him with... a flick of her hips. Her very impressive hips and shapely ass if he didn't mind commenting on it. As he slowly got to his feet his face went bright red when she bent over at the waist to hit the zombie, wiggling her ass from side to side as she did so. God damn it... who looked this sexy when killing a zombie?!

Swallowing thickly, he adjusted his erection in his trousers when she was done and coughed a little bit nervously,

"Yes... well... yes..." he agreed before picking up the zombrex hastily, noting it had quite a few doses in it. Sighing slightly, he tried to keep his eyes off of her ass and her impressive breasts, "Well alright then, follow me again."

Exiting the store, Chuck was almost glad for all the zombie killing as they made their way to the double doors of the maintenance area. It certainly gave him time to cool down... even if he was almost dripping in blood by the time they had closed the doors and were walking slowly back to the air vent,

"I must warn you, you'll have to clamber through an air vent." he told her honestly before getting a little idea in his head, "You can go in first though..."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:50 am

Vespa was really quite embarrassed that she had to kill zombies in this manner, she wanted to be able to kill them in a massively cool way instead of having to beat them to death. It just had no style and it had gotten her splattered full of blood and now she would have to have a proper shower when she got to this safe house, or at least a good wash in the sinks or something.

"How many doses does it have?" she asked with a small smile "I'm guessing we will need to go off and find some more in a few days or something. There isn't any more around here is there?" Vespa hummed as she bent down to look in some of the lower shelves, rummaging around right at the back but she didn't find any more zombrex.

She did find other useful medicines though so she picked them up and placed them in her bag; "Alright I'm coming, just don't go too fast okay, I think I threw my leg out in that fight with the zombie before." she stated, rubbing at the top of her hip.

Now that they had made it into the safe zone, or to the zone with no zombies leading to the safe zone, Vespa sighed softly and took a drink of her soda to revitalise herself a little bit, licking her lips softly as listened to Chuck explaining about how to get to the safe zone.

"Okay, thank you!" she grinned "I don't think there are going to be any zombies getting in here though but, it will be nice to know I'm safe for sure."

Clambering through the vent, she had to bend over to crawl, it was a little tight fitting in here but Vespa eventually made it through to the other side. With a little sigh, she stretched herself out and rubbed at her sore knees, bending over at the waist to do so, not really noticing that she was showing a lot of her cleavage at the same time.

"Ah it feels great to know that I'm not going to be attacked by zombies any second! Thank you so much for bringing me here Chuck." she grinned, giving him a large hug and kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 am

Chuck had to admit that it seemed really stupid that each box of zombrex only had one or two shots in it. It had been worse before the outbreak here though of course. Back then he'd had to fork out over three hundred bucks a week to pay for one shot of zombrex a day and hope that it would work because it had been bought from one of those shadier types of drug stores in bad neighbourhoods.

The type where you could ask to see the 'back room stock' and find yourself standing next to three armed gangsters and a briefcase full of cocaine,

"Only three shots... and this is the biggest box of the stuff I've ever seen." he muttered in annoyance that mostly went away as soon as he saw her bending down to check the bottom shelf. He couldn't resist commenting, "Um... maybe right at the back there?"

As soon as they were in the safer zone of the area, Chuck grabbed himself a can of cola from the side and gulped it down happily, very happy to have been somewhat refreshed. Of course watching Vespa licking her plump lips made him go red in the face again but he tried to control it,

"Oh it's not a problem don't worry."

It was his pleasure.

Damn it was nice to see her fine ass wiggling from side to side as they crawled through the vent to the safe room. Once they reached the safe room he breathed in the fresher air before his eyes were drawn almost immediately to her cleavage. He blushed brightly but couldn't bring himself to look away until she pulled him into a hug,

"It was my pleasure don't worry!" he assured her, hugging her back. His hands were a little bit low on her back but there was nothing wrong with that... right?
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:09 am

Vespa could tell that Chuck was looking at her and it made her blush softly, she knew that he was probably checking her out but she didn't mind that at all, in fact, she rather liked it. She liked the fact that he was looking over her because it was always a flattering thing. Although they really did have to think about other things, or...you know, did they? Now that they were safe and Katey had her zombrex they could relax for a little bit.

"I know I tend to go over the top, I don't mean to say sorry so many times I am just really grateful you know. Maybe I can come with you when you go out? So that I can help you if you need to get more zombrex for Katey, or other things like food and drink for the group." Vespa offered, and she hoped that he would take it.

Although she was a little bit feminine compared to the other people fighting out there, she still had a great fighting style, she could kick ass with the best of them, having been in the first outbreak of this zombie virus as well.

Noting that his hands were low on her back, Vespa blushed softly and bit her lip, looking up at Chuck from under her eyelashes;

"You had better go and give the zombrex to Katey, its almost seven o clock. I'm sure she's been worried about you too." Vespa stated with a gentle smile, pushing away from his chest with a little grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:22 am

Chuck could see that he had been caught checking her out but he was also thankfully able to see that she appreciated the way he was checking her out if the blush was any indication. Also helped that she wasn't hitting him or shouting at him. It suggested she wasn't exactly opposed to the whole thing. Smirking a little bit, he thought about how much easier it was going to be to sneak peaks at her now before remembering that he had other things to deal with right now,

"It's alright, no need to apologise for apologising." he teased her a little bit before nodding in agreement readily, "I would like it very much if you were to come with me on my supply and zombrex runs Vespa, you'd be invaluable in making sure I didn't get myself eaten or anything like that."

She was a good fighter after all so he was not about to turn her help away. Chuckling slightly, he smirked as he remembered how exactly she had fought some of the zombies before. Being able to knock zombies off balance with her hips made for a mesmorising attack pattern to be damn sure! Licking his lips a little bit, he looked down into her eyes as she looked up at him,

"Yeah... she needs her meds and I need to see my little girl." he agreed with a soft smile as he reluctantly let her out of the hug, "How about you join us?"

Leading the way, he entered the control room where Katey was say at the sofa. Taking out a shot of zombrex, he smiled softly at her,

"Hey babe... time for your zombrex." he told her, getting a tired nod from her. Giving her the injection he smiled and kissed her on the cheek, "Go back to sleep if you want darling..."

As Katey went back to sleep he smiled and went into a lounge area with Vespa, making a pot of fresh coffee as he did so,

"She's all tired out from all this..."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:29 am

Vespa smiled softly when she heard that Chuck had accepted her offer to actually come with him on the supply runs, he was being so nice to her and he had saved her, although he hadn't asked her to repay him she wanted to in any way possible. It was because of him that she was alive. Hopefully she would be able to do so through coming with him on his runs that he wanted to go on, maybe to look for other survivors.

"I'll be glad to come with you, who knows maybe we will find some other survivors to take back with us. The more people we can save the better." she stated with a soft smile.

It was so cute the way he was so attached to Katey and she was glad that she wasn't a zombie, that was what the zombrex was for after all. It was an extortionate way to make money, but it also saved a lot of lives, so she couldn't be too angry about it.

"I would love to, but I think I'll leave giving the shot to you, it will require someone with a more experienced hand I think." Vespa grinned.

Following Chuck to the room Katey was in, Vespa smiled softly, he was very tender with her, but she didn't overlook too much, she didn't want to intrude in something that wasn't any of her business. There was another woman in the room and Vespa smiled at her, she smiled back before turning her attention to the monitors.

As soon as Chuck was done, Vespa nodded at what he said;

"I don't blame her, its a stressful situation. I'm worn out and I'm an adult." she stated with a small smile "So I'm guessing that you're the guy in charge here? Did no Police make it at all?" Vespa asked, with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 am

Chuck was looking forward to her company on the supply runs if nothing else that much was very true. He wanted to spend more time with her but in the next three days he was likely to be spending more and more time out with the zombies trying to locate some zombrex to be honest. He needed it and he knew that with Vespa at his back he would be able to find more of it and he would be safer while doing so,

"Yes other survivors... we have enough food and more than enough room so we could definitely bring back more survivors." he agreed with her with a grin before chuckling slightly and shaking his head a little bit, "Hopefully they're all the friendly sort."

Chuck just smiled when she mentioned it needing a bit more of an experienced hand and didn't push the issue any further than he already had done. He just let the subject drop since he actually agreed with her for the most part on that subject.

He always hated seeing his little Katey asleep to be honest... it reminded him of the first outbreak. She had been laying down, as if sleeping, when he'd first found her bite and there was so little he could do at the time that he hated it seeing her looking anything like that again.

He chuckled a nodded as he made both of them some coffee and handed her the cup,

"Yeah zombies and mad people with guns running around tend to do that to you." he admitted ruefully before smirking a little bit and shaking his head as he sipped his own coffee, "Nah there's some security guy here... you know how there's always the disapproving character in all zombie films? Well that's him."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 am

Vespa smiled softly when she saw Chuck looking over Katey while she was asleep, it was sweet that he was so concerned about her, but when they were in the safety of the Safe House there was really nothing for him to be worrying about. Unless it was how she was taking the whole thing which to be honest she could understand.

Children should never have to see the sorts of things that happened around outbreaks, all this death and destruction.

"Thank you, coffee is just what I need right now." she sighed softly, taking the cup and sipping the hot liquid before squeaking a little bit "Owie, it was a lot hotter than I was expecting it to be!" she exclaimed, pouting softly "Now I've burnt my tongue."

Sitting down on one of the desks, her ass was plumped up rather nicely and strained against the material of her jeans. Running her hand through her short pink hair, Vespa perked up a little bit when she heard about the police guy here, it made her smirk softly to herself the thoughts that she was having.

"I did always like a guy in uniform." she stated with a cheeky wink "I feel upset he hasn't come to welcome me yet." Vespa pouted, crossing her arms over her chest, plumping it nicely as well.

With a little wave Vespa brushed off her mood before smiling lightly; "I guess you were at the arena when this thing broke out, what with being on Terror is Reality and all...I can't imagine how awful it must have been."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:06 am

He was always so afraid for Katey. Constantly. Before this second outbreak he was afraid she would not last or he would miss a payment and not be able to supply her with the zombrex that she needed. But was it wrong of him to actually think that her salvation came in the form of this damned outbreak?

He had begun to hoard the zombrex already. She only needed one shot a day and each box they found contained between one and five doses. So whenever he found more than one he would save the others. This way she would have a better supply when the world went back to normal,

"Coffee is just what we all need right now, strong coffee with sugar a plenty." he agreed with a little grin as he sipped at her hot liquid contentedly, "Oh Vespa... there is some bottle water over there to drink until your tongue stops hurting you my dear."

Once again Chuck's eyes were drawn to Vespa's ass, this time because the jeans seemed even more strained to contain it's bounty. God damn that was one fine ass... he swallowed in an attempt to control his thoughts a little bit better,

"Yes well you might not like this one." he told her honestly with a touch of jealousy, "He's a callous old bastard... he's already tried to throw me and Katey out of here."

Of course his eyes were drawn to her cleavage but he pulled his gaze away, lest she notice since it was so obvious. When she mentioned the outbreak in the arena he winced a little bit but nodded none the less,

"Yeah... yeah it was hell on wheels back there." he admitted, "Place was over-run in minutes... they were just... everywhere. Eating everyone... if I never go back I wouldn't lose sleep over it."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:15 am

Vespa blushed brilliant red when Chuck called her out on being so silly by drinking her coffee so fast, she hadn't meant to hurt her tongue but she had assumed that it would be lukewarm from sitting around in the pot. It must have just been made before they got here. She wasn't the most observant of people obviously.

"It's okay." she stated, her pout still in place "I can handle it, besides, we might need that water later you never know whats going to happen, we might have some water type emergency." Vespa grinned, obviously trying to make a joke to detract from her embarrassing little mishap.

The other woman in the room seemed to be rolling her eyes, whether it was at her, or at Chuck she didn't know but it made her blush again and look down to the floor. She hoped that it wasn't at her, what was she doing wrong?

Grinning widely Vespa shook her head; "Oh no he sounds perfect, I'm going to have to go and search for him now." she teased with a little wink "But seriously? Why did he try and throw the two of you out of here? Just because your little girl is on Zombrex?" she asked, shocked.

Unable to think of how hellish it would have been in that arena, Vespa thought that she might as well change the subject. Perhaps they could talk about happier things? Something that wasn't so distressing.

"So do you have anything else you need to do tonight, or are we going to stay here and relax?" she asked with a small smile "I would prefer the second option though."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 am

Chuck knew that she was a little bit embarrassed about burning her tongue in such a way and it amused him to no end but he also wanted her to know that he wasn't going to continue teasing her about it for too long. He wanted her to know that he actually just found it rather cute. You know, without actually having to come out and say it so obviously,

"I know you can handle it, you're kickass and strong from what I've seen." he agreed with a grin before winking at her, "But you are also very feminine and beautiful... it is a powerful combination on a man so watch out alright? You might ensnare my senses..."

She was already ensnaring him.

He was trapped in the obsession that was trying to see more of her, trying to find ways in which to touch her and her beautiful body. Was it the wrong time? Perhaps. Was it something he burned for? Most definitely. Swallowing rather thickly at that thought, he hoped she could see the hunger in his eyes for her.

When she mentioned the guard again he growled slightly in annoyance,

"He threatened to throw us out because he didn't want any potential infection... even if I did bring her zombrex." he said with a growl before sighing a little, "And some reporter has been reporting lies about me... said I released the zombies from the cages. But at that time I was busy trying to get to the green rooms upstairs."

He chuckled lightly at the two options,

"Well if it's option A or option B..." he sipped at his coffee and sighed as he put his feet up on a nearby stool that was near the sofa they were sat on, "I choose relaxing with you Vespa."
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:39 am

Vespa couldn't help but giggle softly when Chuck said that she might ensnare his senses, honestly his lines were so bad but she couldn't help the fact that they were actually working on her! They were just the types of things that she liked to hear, even if they were a little bit corny in her delivery. Vespa liked to know people didn't just think of her as attractive, but that she was able to be smart and strong as well.

"Alright I'll try my very best not to ensnare your senses too much Chuck, but you seem like you wouldn't be too opposed to the idea should I try." she stated with a grin on her lips "You haven't even seen what I can do yet." Vespa winked.

Seeing the hunger in Chuck's eyes made her heart pound in her chest and Vespa bit her lip softly, looking up at him from under her eyelashes so that her brown eyes would seem even more attractive to him. Hopefully they would be able to relieve a little tension and make themselves feel a lot better, but preferably not while Katey was in the same room.

Gently she placed her hand on her thigh, and squeezed it gently, stroking her soft skin. Something that would get Chuck all riled up, because he couldn't do it.

"Oh my god really?" she asked, shocked when he said about the reporter "That's awful! We have to find her and stop her spreading lies about you, you could get into a lot of trouble if you don't manage to clear your name before the army gets here...I can't believe someone would do that." Vespa whispered, her brow furrowed in anger.

Grinning softly at Chuck Vespa shifted along the sofa towards him; "I think if the conversation keeps going the way you're leading it we should find somewhere different to relax I mean, Katey is just over there." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 am

Chuck could see that she hadn't taken his comment to heart and that was okay. She didn't have to believe him just yet. He could also see (or perhaps hoped to see) that she was actually going along with his line and maybe he had cultivated some kind of response from her. He wanted her to know how he saw her after all,

"Oh I wouldn't be opposed to it at all but I would like to know if you were just ensnaring my senses for your own reasons or whether or not you would want to receive my affections in return..." he told her with a teasing wink before licking his lips slightly, "I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of what you can do Vespa..."

The way she bit her lip like that just showed how plump her soft little lips were and he couldn't resist licking his lips in response. And she was doing it again... looking up at him with her soft brown eyes through her soft hair. He moved closer to her on the sofa so that they were but a few inches away from touching.

Looking down at the actions of her hand, he licked his lips again and looked up into her eyes, to let her know that she knew she was just teasing him,

"Yes well that can wait until later after we've relaxed a bit." he told her with a small sigh, "That way we won't do anything rash when we find her. Or rather... I won't do anything rash when we find her. You're more level headed than I am."

They were even closer to each other now on the sofa and he licked his lips again before pressing his finger to her lips gently,

"Shh..." he whispered with a wink, "There's a room a couple doors back with another sofa in it... shall we relocate to keep from waking her?"
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:02 am

Vespa couldn't help but giggle softly when he told her that he hoped that she was ensnaring him with the hope of returning his affections instead of just leading him along for the fun of it. Vespa would never do something like that in a million years! She thought Chuck was handsome, and she could see his tender side plain as day when he was talking with Katey, she wanted to see some of that tenderness directed to herself.

"Of course I am ensnaring you for genuine reasons Chuck." she stated, shocked "I would never dream of leading you on like that, its just not my style." Vespa reassured with a cheeky wink.

He was licking his lips at everything she was doing and she could tell that she was ensnaring him with her little teasing actions. At least, she hoped she was. They never failed to work in the past at getting a man to become suitably 'interested' in her. Smirking a little bit, Vespa nodded when Chuck suggested that they move somewhere else.

Kissing his finger that was on her lips, Vespa gave it a small lick with the tip of her tongue, before hopping up from the sofa and picking up her bag, ready to move to the other room.

"Come on then." she purred "It's rude to keep a lady waiting you know Mr. Greene..."

Stalking her way out of the room, she began to walk down the corridor looking for one of the storage rooms to have the appropriate sofa inside of it. Hopefully Katey wouldn't mind if she took her dad away for a little while, at least while she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Greene

Chuck Greene

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:15 am

So she was not only aware that she was ensnaring him with her feminine wiles but she was trying to do so in order to return his genuine attraction hmm? Seemed like she was getting just as much as he was out of this teasing to be honest. He could tell that she was being serious when she said that it wasn't her style to just tease as well and that was pretty much what sealed the deal for him,

"Oh I never thought it would be your style Vespa but others have tried to ensnare me like that and have only ended up hurting me..." he told her with a sly wink, "I'm glad I've found a woman more beautiful than any of them who does not believe in using her beauty to tease people about things like this."

She was going to taste so good he just knew it.

Her lips against his would taste divine and every inch of her body would be heaven for him to explore with all his body. He hummed in approval as he glanced over her sexy body again before licking his lips slightly.

Of course when she kissed and licked his finger another part of himself was beginning to get very jealous of his finger and when she stood to move into the other room he was right behind her all the way, not wanting to miss a single thing,

"Well I don't want to be rude now do I?" he agreed with a small smirk before following her into the other room. As soon as the door was closed he moved up against her, his body pressing against hers lightly, "I don't want to be rude... I don't want to relax... can you guess what I do want...?"
Back to top Go down
Vespa Drake

Vespa Drake

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 am

Vespa did not like the fact that he had been hurt by other women before, by them using their bodies and their charm to get him vulnerable and then they would mock him and leave him. Chuck had been through a lot and although he was probably not looking for anything serious with her, Vespa had enough morality to treat him with respect, and not mock him or upset him. Of that he could be certain.

"I would never do that to you Chuck." she reassured passionately "You can trust me on that, and I apologise for all those bitchy members of the human race who did those things to do." she whispered softly.

As soon as they were in the other room and it was locked, it seemed that he was going to be acting rather swiftly if she did say so herself. Perhaps they would be making a whole lot of noise from this room tonight and if that was the case she was glad it locked! Vespa didn't want that surly guard walking in and seeing what was going on!

Blushing softly, but running her hands up Chuck's chest as he held his body lightly against hers, Vespa bit her lip, his voice was making her body thrum with arousal and she loved it. Already she was feeling a million times better than earlier today, now she was in his warm, strong arms.

"I like a man who's forward, I don't like playing games." she murmured softly into his ear, before chuckling and nodding her head "Of course I can guess what you want, you want to relax with a little physical pleasure...and I think I can oblige you with that."

Gently, Vespa guided Chuck over to the sofa and pushed on his shoulders to urge him to sit down, when he had done so, Vespa knelt in front of him and traced her fingers up the length of his thighs from his knees to the very top, brushing his hips.

"If you want that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)   Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Of DEATH (Vespa and Chuck)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next