The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down At The Club (Invite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

Down At The Club (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 am

Nyx was up from Hell.

It felt good to be breathing in the air of earth again, it was something she thought that she would not be nostalgic about however here she was taking in breaths of fresh air and thoroughly enjoying doing so. It was cool, something she was used to in the ice but there was a difference, this sensation was pleasant as opposed to the numbing cold.

Her expression was passive as she entered the club, the dance floor was already busy but not obscenely so, it was entertaining to watch the humans dance and enjoy themselves. They should do so while they could, it would not last much longer when the demons came to reign over this earth. If Nyx had her way it would be sooner rather than later that this apocalypse would come.

Tonight though was her night 'off'. She was here with her lovers Judas and Iba and they were going to have various alcoholic beverages until they were suitably intoxicated and then return back to their hotel room in order to indulge in some fun.

Looking back at her charges Nyx smirked wickedly, leading them towards the bar to lean languidly against it, ordering the drinks that she wanted them to drink and waiting for her order to be brought to her. She would not be paying of course, being the Devil she could at least get away with that.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:33 am

Iba had been excited to come to the club with her mistress tonight, she was doubly excited because this was the first time that she was meeting Judas Iscariot and he had always been one of those illusive demons who had never come to her socials and had never been around the upper circles much. Having not been down to the Ninth Circle and having no great desire to, she had never met him until tonight.

She had heard stories though...and they made her shiver happily. Of course she knew that he was handsome, he just had to be handsome that was the way of the world. It seemed as if Iba herself was in high demand recently, and not just from demons, from angels as well like Uriel. She didn't know what the deal was between them but, there was a pull, an attraction there.

Nyx had banned her from talking to him though, and Iba would honour her promise as much as she could.

"Thank you mistress." Iba smiled brightly, accepting the drink of champagne that she had been ordered graciously, waiting until Judas himself was ready to take a drink, holding her glass up in a toast she grinned "Here is to a wonderful night, may we get truly drunk and dance until our feet hurt!"

Once all of the glasses had clinked together Iba blushed softly as she looked at both her mistress and Judas, both of them were so powerful, and so beautiful... how could she be in such a lucky position to be in her mistresses favour, she gave her such wonderful opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 am

Judas had not been in the presence of so many humans since he himself was a human. It was a very jarring experience to begin with... and then the music hit him and he began to move his body with the beat even as they moved over to the bar. The 'they' consisting of himself, the lovely tigery Iba and the cool beauty that was Nyx.

If the jealousy of other men were knives he'd be a very dead demon right now.

As it was he was not dead and was in fact oh so very happy with being in the company of two of the hottest demons in all of Hell. Okay... no these two WERE the hottest demons in all of Hell. There was no almost about it!

He grinned happily and walked up to the bar after them, standing between them with an arm loosely around the waist of each of them. Of course if Nyx was displeased by this image he'd have his fingers broken but it was doing wonders to stoke the jealousy in the room.

He raised the champagne glass he had been given and agreed with the toast,

"I heard that!" he declared as he drank some of the champagne down quickly, enjoying every second of it, "Oh I have missed champagne... it's not the same down in Hell, no alcohol is."

Seeing the little blush on Iba's face, he glanced at Nyx with a small smirk,

"You seem a little bit flushed there Iba..." he told her with a small purr, "Doesn't she seem flushed Nyx? Should we help her to relax a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:07 am

Iba was so happy to feel Judas' arm around her waist, although she did enjoy being with women and men it was without a doubt she did enjoy the warm large hand of a man on her frame better than the cool slender fingers of a lady. When it came to her mistress though that was entirely different however, she loved the sensation of her mistress holding her.

She could sense that both of them were looking at her body and it made her flush, she was just so glad that they were appreciating her.

"I love the little strawberry inside it." Iba giggled softly "I can't wait to get to the bottom in order to eat it, strawberries and cream is one of my favourite foods after all."

Iba could tell that they were going to start teasing her now and it made her heart hammer softly in her chest, how on earth could she handle such an evening. Judas seemed just as playful as her mistress and she was having both of them tonight! Already she was thinking that she wasn't going to be able to keep up.

"I uhm...no I'm fine I'm perfectly relaxed!" she squeaked softly, taking a bigger sip of her champagne than before "Just it is rather warm in here."

Although she was wearing a rather tight black satin cocktail dress which ended halfway up her thighs, she was still a little bit warm, hopefully they wouldn't push the point of her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:30 am

Judas could see that Iba was feeling a little bit out of her depth right now and he had to admit that it was very cute on her. Chuckling a little bit, he looked over her body as he sipped his champagne. The strawberry was the prize at the bottom of course. It was kind of like Iba herself to be honest. She was the prize, the perfect little prize, that came with being in such a cramped space with some many people.

What made it definitely worth it.

"I love the strawberry too but if you'd like I can share." he winked at her before downing the last of his champagne, catching the strawberry between his teeth and winking at her as he leant in close, offering the strawberry to her.

Apparently Nyx had tired of their conversation though because one minute she was there and the next she was gone. He blinked a few times before shrugging and focusing all his attention on Iba, licking his lips as he did so,

"Oh really? Well maybe I should help cool you down?" he teased her with wink before he grinned a little bit, "And help you relax!"

He leant in close to her cat ears so that he only had to speak to be heard and not shout,

"I've heard your ears are sensitive... rub and you'll relax enough to purr kind of sensitive... any truth behind these rumours?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:36 am

Iba bit her lip softly and let her eyes wander up and down Judas' body, wow he was attractive...if Nyx wasn't here she might just have to get a little bit closer to him, maybe pull him into one of these dark corners for a few minutes to have some fun. Looking around, breaking her gaze, Iba noted that Nyx was no longer here and it made her pout a little bit, had she gotten bored of the two of them already?

There must be something wrong though, to make her leave so early into the night. Maybe she had just gone to investigate something, Iba hoped there were no angels here, otherwise they might just have a fight on their hands, this being the first time Nyx was up on Earth since her capture.

Blushing softly Iba leant forwards and bit half of the strawberry from in between Judas' lips;

"Mmmm." she hummed as she ate the lovely alcoholic strawberry "That is lovely, thank you very much for sharing with me Mr. Iscariot. It tastes even better knowing that its not mine."

Winking teasingly at him Iba blinked up at Judas, her big fake innocent eyes, and enjoyed it when he leant in close to her. She could smell his cool crisp scent and it made her smirk to herself, he really was just hot. Sex on a stick as Beleth would say. Although Iba thought that saying was kind of dumb, it was never the less appropriate.

"I would like that very much, but just don't tip ice down my back okay? Because that would be awful mean of you." she grinned, before blushing softly "W-well I have to say that those rumours are true, but, I think that's more likely to get me riled up than calmed down."
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 am

Judas was a little bit surprised by Nyx's sudden departure but as long as it didn't result in her trying to kill him, he was A-Okay because honestly, he had a very beautiful young tiger demon here and he wasn't about to just ignore her. Licking his lips a little bit when she had bitten off half the strawberry, he grinned and swallowed the remainder of the strawberry with a happy little sigh.

Oh strawberries had just taken on a new meaning for him and that meaning was connected to Iba and her sexiness.

He smirked a little bit,

"Things often do taste better when they 'belong' to someone else, I totally agree with you, after all..." he whispered huskily into her ear, "You 'belong' to Nyx but I bet you taste so good..."

He nibbled light on her cat ear,

"It's Judas, not Mr Iscariot... got it little tiger?"

So she was going to try and tease him now was she? He smirked a little bit at her plan, deciding that he would have to see where this was going first. When she said not to put ice down her back he chuckled,

"Of course I would never do that!" he teased her before taking an ice cube out of a nearby drink and gently trailing it against her sensitive neck, "I aim for the front..."

When he heard the truth behind the skips he smirked and began to play with her ear with a husky whisper,

"Oh but I do love making you riled up too..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:03 am

Iba gasped softly when Judas said that although she belonged to Nyx she would taste all the better for it, and because it was so forbidden by Nyx to be with someone without her permission which she hardly ever gave, it was going to taste so good to kiss Judas. To taste...other parts of him, she added with a slight blush to her cheeks.

Gently she bit down on her lip, making it plumper; "I do taste good." she whispered softly "I can't wait for you to taste me for yourself and see just how good I am."

Groaning softly when Judas nibbled on her ear, Iba nodded, her eyes closed with pleasure as it throbbed and ebbed away; "Of course...Judas, I just wanted to be respectful."

The little chuckle that he gave made her blush furiously, it was just such a sexy sound, but when Judas trailed that ice cube down her neck Iba's eyes widened and she couldn't supress the shiver from the cold and also from the sensation of him touching her. It felt so good to be under a mans hands again.

"Or the front then." she smirked softly "If you're going to keep teasing me like this I'm going to have to retaliate Judas."

Gently Iba stroked her hand along his crotch, in a swift light motion, just to tease; "Hmmm, great." she purred as she appreciated what she had felt.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:21 am

Judas liked to have forbidden fruits and right now Iba was as forbidden as they came since Nyx had not given him her express permission to be hitting on the young tiger demon. But he planned to go a bit further than just hitting on her too... hopefully she might be up for something a little bit more 'tasteful' in terms of taste rather than 'taste'.

He licked his lips a little bit,

"Oh I can barely wait..." he whispered to her huskily, "I've really been wanting to talk to you after all."

He purred a little bit when she seemed to be overcome by pleasure when he nibbled on her ear like that. Grinning, he did it again on purpose and pulled away slowly, looking into her eyes as he did so. Licking his lips again, he winked at her,

"No need for such politeness around me..."

And there she was blushing again!

She did have one sexy blush it had to be said and it seemed to melt the ice cube more than a little bit more often than not. He smirked a little bit and threw away the ice cube,

"And what would you do if I told you that the whole idea was for you to retaliate?" he whispered huskily into her ear, "What then?"

He laughed a little bit when she touched his crotch but also flexed and smirked when her hand seemed to touch something that was getting even harder.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:27 am

Iba smirked softly and she sipped a bit more at her champagne. It made her feel happy inside to know that Judas had been wanting to talk to her because she had been thinking about him every time that Nyx had mentioned him to her, she was probably prepping her for tonight so that she would be interested in the demon that he was bringing to her for tonight.

"For someone who has been wanting to talk to me for a long time you've not been doing much talking so much as flirting!" Iba teased softly "So why don't you ask me a few questions so that you can know a little bit more about me?"

Shivering, but biting down on her lip to stop herself from letting out another wanton sound Iba paid close attention to his features, she loved taking all of Judas in and she was sure that he liked taking all of her in as well. Unable to stop herself pouting when she heard Judas laughing when she was touching his crotch, she knew he wasn't laughing at that but...why not play it up a little?

"You know it's not polite to laugh at a lady while she's in a vulnerable position like this." she stated with a mock sad expression "Then now that I know that I wont retaliate!" Iba poked her tongue out and took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:00 am

Judas knew a lot about Iba from what Nyx could see of her and he had to admit that something like this was a little bit new for her. Perhaps she had been a bit too afraid of Nyx to really come into her own? Or maybe she was just really comfortable with him? He had a feeling it was the first one since the second required her to actually feel inspired by something he'd done or said,

"Oh I'm terribly sorry!" he winked at her, "I'll just talk regularly and we'll forget all about the flirting don't you worry Iba, I know it's what you want!"

He winked at her again,

"Unless you want me to flirt more as well as ask you questions...?" he suggested with a grin, "So... how long has Nyx been... seeing you?"

He leant in close to her and gently began to kiss up and down her neck, wanting her to feel the softness of his touch. Of course the softness of her touch was doing wonders for him as well and he grinned a little bit,

"Oh well now that won't do!" he joked with a wink before scooping Iba up in his arms and taking her to a booth at the back of the room. Licking his lips, he set her down on the seat and moved closer so that the tips of his lips were barely an inch from hers,

"I want to taste you still after all..." he said, kissing the corners of her mouth easily, "Or is this a little too far do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 am

Iba was just glad that she could have a conversation with someone, flirting, without having to be scared that something she said was going to send them off the deep end and they would end up hurting her because of it. Nyx gave her that kind of impression even if she was wrong about it, she would much rather be safe than sorry.

Laughing softly Iba shook her head and gently squeezed Judas' bicep;

"I think that flirting and asking questions would be good, if that is okay." she stated with a cheeky grin "I uhm...have been seeing Nyx for a good few months now, I wouldn't say seeing is an accurate description. We've been having a sexual relationship for a few months now, since she regained some of her powers from being trapped in the ice for so long."

Gasping as Judas kissed up and down her neck Iba tilted her head to one side to allow him better access to her skin, enjoying the sensation of his stubble scratching against her neck, as well as the feeling of his lips touching her sensitive spots on her neck.

"Judas! Put me down!" Iba giggled happily as he picked her up and carried her over to the nearest available booth "Oh my..." she whispered as she saw him coming closer to her, to her lips as if he was going to kiss them sweetly.

The sensation of him kissing the corners of her lips made Iba shiver slightly and she very hesitantly pressed her soft rose lips to his own, before pulling away slowly, letting her molten gaze lock with Judas' eyes. Hoping that he would see the passions he was igniting in her, the idea that he could find her attractive even though his interests had only lay with Nyx beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 am

Judas had to admit that if Nyx hadn't been giving his subtle 'go-ahead' hints all night then he might not have had the guts to do anything other than share some significant glances with Iba. After all, it was just a tad stupid to offend the most powerful demon in Hell and she had a track record of being possessive to the point of obsessive at some points.

When she squeezed his bicep his vanity made him flex his muscles so that she was aware that his biceps were a lot tougher than they appeared to be,

"Oh I'm sure it'll be okay, it's not like Nyx is around for us to ask permission right?" he joked a little bit before licking his lips a little bit, "Mmm you know there's only a few things more alluring than a sexy women telling you that she kissed a girl and she liked it!"

He winked at her before he began the kisses again, enjoying how she was so into it as well that she tilted her head to the side just to give him better access. Taking advantage of the extra access, he nibbled on her collar bone before giving her a hickey right on the side of her neck,

"You think that Nyx will mind?" he whispered to her huskily, "Or do you think she might be jealous that you now have a mark on you from me and me alone...?"

When she kissed his lips full on he sighed happily, tasting her lips and being so very glad that he had been correct. She tasted so delicious it was almost unbelievable. Moaning happily even as the kiss was broken, he wrapped his arms around he to hold her close and kissed her again, slightly more forcefully, before purring,

"Mmm you taste heavenly..." he whispered to her before nibbling on her ear, "You like that? You like making out inside a little booth in the back of the club?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 am

Iba blushed a little bit when she heard that Judas found it sexy that she liked both women and men, it was something that seemed to be popular amongst men, watching women kiss and having sex with two women. Perhaps it was just one of those things that she was yet to understand, maybe Judas would be so kind to explain it to her?

"Oh really?" Iba asked with a small smirk "I never understood why guys found that attractive, maybe you can explain it to me...?"

The way that he moistened his lips just made her want to kiss them all the more, it was amazing the pull that she was feeling towards him. Nothing could beat the feeling of a man being inside of her, it was just something that women couldn't do...and tonight she was finally being given permission to have what she liked best again.

Gasping loudly at the hickey, Iba covered it up with her hand and swiftly concealed it with her magic; "Well let's not find out the hard way okay?" she asked, her voice a light melodic whisper as she stroked her hand gently up Judas' neck, across his jaw towards his lips, tickling them softly "I don't want you to be taken away from me."

Judas' moan was music to her ears and made Iba flush with heat between her legs;

"Mmm you're going to have to make that sound again." she growled as she pressed her lips to Judas' once more in a passionate kiss, running her hands through his hair, tugging on it gently "Imagine how I taste elsewhere, if you find my lips heavenly." Iba teased, slowly pulling her dress up a little.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:43 am

Judas had to be the one to explain why the sight of two girls either kissing or having sex was attractive to men? Well now he got all the easy things now didn't he?! He coughed a little bit and smirked a little bit,

"I think it has something to do with us being greedy." he admitted with a chuckle, "See it's not so much about two women being together... but the possibility of two women being together with you. At least that's what I think about it."

He smirked a little bit when he noticed how her eyes were immediately drawn to his lips after he had licked them. So she liked him making his lips all moist and soft for her to kiss now did she? Well he was more than up for doing it more often,

"Your magic Iba..." he smirked ever so slowly and look at her hungrily, "Can it hide... anything? Say... a booth in the back of a nightclub?"

When she said he'd have to make the moan again he smirked and leant right up against her, pulling her so that she was straddling him. Sitting forwards, he whispered into her ear,

"Oh really?" he purred before moaning slightly when she kissed him again and exposed more of her smooth, shapely, legs. Licking his lips a little bit, Judas' hand moved up her smooth legs to rest just below the swell of her ass. Of course he wanted more but not until... "Do you think... you can ward this area so no one notices us?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:52 am

Iba supposed that she could understand why men liked the idea of having two women in bed now, she had thought that it would honestly be something like that but she had not wanted to jump to a rather negative conclusion that all men were rather selfish and greedy when it came to their desires in bed. At least in this case everyone loved to have sex with everyone involved, so the ladies weren't losing out at all.

"Hmmmm I guess that makes sense." she stated, tapping her finger on her lips "Did you or my mistress approach the idea of the three of us then? I am merely curious..." Iba asked with a soft blush on her cheeks in case this was an inappropriate question.

Seeing that hungry look in Judas' eyes made her heart hammer in her chest, she wanted to have him right now, or, to be pleasured by him at least. She wasn't so stupid as to think that Nyx would overlook them having sex without her permission or her being there but the other smaller things...could they call that familiarising themselves with their new partners?

She thought so.

"Why...yes, yes it can." she purred softly, kissing up and down Judas' neck, softly sucking at his skin to make a series of small red marks.

Now that she was straddling his lap, Iba could feel just how well endowed he was and it made her groan softly, she was pulsing in pleasure from her core and she needed it addressed immediately. Placing up the wards around the booth in the nightclub, there would be no humans that could see what they were doing now, the only one who could were her Mistress Nyx if she so chose.

Pushing her soft, plump ass into his touch, Iba panted softly;

"Oh Judas..." she groaned, kissing him passionately as she ground her hips up against his arousal, feeling him growing under her touch made her mewl in pleasure "Nobody but my mistress can see us now...we can do whatever we want."
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 am

When she asked if he had approached the idea of having a threesome with her and Nyx he blushed slightly. That had been something that Nyx had to bring up and she had come out with it almost out of the blue. But he had accepted gratefully and here he was with Iba, even if Nyx was off somewhere else in the party doing god knows what,

"Nyx did approach me with the idea of us in a threesome." he admitted before smirking a little bit and giving her a little wink, "You were going to be the middle apparently... attention from me and Nyx."

He was getting more and more pent up and since Nyx had buggered off that left only Iba as the one who could instigate. Nyx had made him promise to only got at their speed so he wasn't going to be taking advantage of her.

With her now sat in the middle of his lap, straddling him, he couldn't help but move and position her so that she had to be sat almost completely down on his straining cock. His hands dropped at her movement so that they were cupping and squeezing the ass that had moved into his palms. Moaning happily, he kissed her hungry even as his hands played with her ass under the clothes,

"So what you're saying... is we can get away with whatever we want huh?" he teased as one hand dipped down... before slowly beginning to rub and stroke her pussy at the same time as he was undoing his trousers, his hard cock popping out as he slowly stroked his finger in and out, "Oh I like the sound of this..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:13 am

Iba groaned softly at the idea of her being in the middle of both Nyx and Judas, hopefully that was still going to happen no matter where Nyx was because it sounded like it could be something thoroughly amazing. She had never done anything like that and it sounded like they were going to be power playing off each other as to who could make her pleasured the most.

"Oh I hope that were was a slip of the tongue, I so badly want to see how that is going to feel." she whispered softly, biting her lip as her mind explored the ideas that were running through them, the thoughts of what might be happening later on.

Now that she was sat on his cock, she could feel him pushing hard against his trousers, Iba was getting worked up by the fact that he obviously found her so attractive, that Judas wanted her so. Gasping as he squeezed her ass, Iba closed her eyes and pulled Judas closer to her for a blistering kiss, pressing her body up against his own her breasts pressing against his chest hard.

"Yes, yes that's what I'm saying." she whispered urgently, "Oh!" Iba groaned, feeling Judas rubbing and stroking at her wetness, and oh was she wet "Please..."

Closing her eyes she moaned loudly when he slipped a finger inside of her, thrusting down onto him to get more of this sensation. Softly, Iba wrapped her hand around Judas' cock, she pumped her hand up and down, enjoying the feeling of his hard warm shaft under her touch. Rubbing her thumb over his head, Iba groaned.

"Judas please more..." she pleaded "If you make me cum..." Iba purred, gently undoing his shirt and kissing his chest "I'll give you the best blow job you've ever had, and that's a promise..." she smirked, rubbing her hands up his chest, her tongue lapping at his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Judas Iscariot

Judas Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 am

Judas could tell that the idea of being pleasured by both himself and Nyx at the same time was tantalising to the young demon and he had to admit that it showed she had good taste. And that she was aware that she had found two lovers who were that right level of experience without being obsessed with sex (beleth). He smirked a little bit when she caught his deliberate slip,

"Oh I'm sorry... we couldn't presume anything as that would be rude after all my dear." he winked at her before smirking a little bit wider, "I'm sure that Nyx would be more than willing to hear you out, I know I am!"

Of course he was! His cock was pressing upwards towards her in desperation.

And even now that he was kissing her and squeezing her plump, teasing, ass he knew that he wanted... no... needed the kind of release that only came from someone helping him to shoot his load. And he knew that right now all he wanted to do was cum for Iba, but only after she came first,

"So you like that do you?" he teased her with a wink before licking his fingers in front of her before very slowly, very carefully, inserting them into her tight little pussy so that she was getting the more that she asked for.

He moaned happily at his attention just as he rubbed at Iba's clit while using his free hand to give her ass a spank,

"You like this sort of thing Iba?" he asked her honestly, nibbling lightly at her little tigery ear, "You like it when I nibble your ear I know... but does it feel better when I'm doing this too? Tell me my tiger..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Club (Invite)   Down At The Club (Invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down At The Club (Invite)
Page 1 of 1