The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:43 am

Violet was happy that she could be involved in one of the rituals that the brothers did that actually did not involve something evil. It was a pure being and she was actually excited to see what it would be like. Now though, when the being was in front of them she was officially intrigued by what was going on.

This creature was an angel, and she could tell that it was a powerful being because of the reactions that had gone through the room when it had been summoned here. She was surprised that the hangar was actually still standing if she was honest.

But...what was the most exciting thing was that the angel, Castiel was in as human body. It looked a very attractive human body too and that voice...wow that voice was making her shiver. It was amazing the way that the power, the voice and some cute puppy eyes could make her weak at the knees.

Biting her lip she decided that she might as well talk to the angel now that he was here and had finished his speech to Dean and Bobby. She had been rather quiet in the whole summoning thing, only doing what was needed because it was Dean's time to get some answers, now though she stepped forwards pushing her glasses up her nose.

"Uhm hello." Violet smiled softly, holding out her hand for Castiel to shake "I'm pleased to meet you my name is Violet Dante. I have to say I am fascinated, I don't know if you pay much attention to humans but I teach theology and exorcism. I have never met an angel and I didn't think...that well, they'd be so cute." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 am

Castiel had been down on Earth less than a few hours before he had been summoned by Dean Winchester, his father's friend Bobby and the female known as Violet Dante. He looked around the hanger and found it odd to see the world as he was seeing it now. Of course he had been within his vessel before but this time he was in it for an extended period of time.

He hummed a little bit as he tested out his body to make sure it was still working an optimal output and it was.

Glancing at the female when she spoke to him and held out a hand towards him, Castiel blinked a few times before taking her hand in his own. Hesitantly he shook her hand with his own, letting go of it slowly as he had never done such a thing before,

"Hello Violet Dante." he greeted her with a nod of his head, "I am Castiel, an angel of the Lord."

When she said that she taught theology and exorcism he blinked a few times,

"But you are a woman... theology is taught by priests and bishops is it not?" he reasoned before raising an eyebrow, "You believe my host to be... cute? Strange..."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 am

Dean had to admit that been told he had been brought back to life by an Angel was one of the things that ranked right up there in the top ten weirdest things that had ever happened. But on the other hand he was glad that an angel had decided to save him, for a number of reasons. One was the simple fact that it meant that he was out of Hell.

That reason could not be overstated.

But here the angel thing was with him and Violet. He snorted at the angel when he decided to insult Violet by implying that only men should be teaching theology and exorcisms. Oh how long had it been since the angel had last looked back down onto the earth? He sighed and smacked Castiel over the head,

"You're an idiot..." he muttered to himself before speaking up for Castiel, "Cas women can do what men do, that's something we all agreed upon a long time ago."

He frowned slightly. She was flirting with the angel already? He laughed a little bit,

"The phrase you're looking for Castiel is 'thank you'." he told the angel, "To show you appreciate what she said for you... god Sam never had this problem."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 am

Violet smiled softly when she heard that he was wondering if it was only men that still taught theology and they had to be men of the church at that. It wasn't very comforting that the angels didn't take a look at what was going on down here but then again she supposed that there were different types of jobs for the angels in Heaven, maybe Castiel had a more important tasks than watching the world develop.

Gasping a little bit when Dean actually smacked the angel on the back of the head she frowned at him, not only was he an angel he was a confused man just asking a question. She wasn't going to be one of those feminist women who took outrage.

"That's true, its not just men of the church who can teach those things any more, its open to anyone who has the ability and the passion." she stated with a small smile "That's all that matters in the end, the passion and drive for the subject, I find it fascinating myself I believe I've seen paintings of you in Theology and Art modules I've completed."

Deciding that talking nerdy might be the best way to this guy's heart, seeing as he seemed rather formal, Violet looked up at him from under her glasses. She did not care she was flirting with an angel she thought he was cute and well...she'd had sex with a weird demon hybrid child.

"Of course I think your host is cute!" she grinned "I uhm, I hope that's not a problem or anything." Violet blushed softly "I guess its kind of inappropriate I don't know what I was thinking just uhm...ignore me."

With a small smile Violet hugged her arms around her chest, she supposed she was just lonely and well, Castiel had that draw of attraction she hadn't felt for a while now. She could tell that Dean wasn't too thrilled though and she was moving rather fast so...she chilled out for now.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:37 am

Castiel seemed to have stumbled across something that the other angels had called a faux pa or something like that. It was where you said or did something that you thought was acceptable but it really was not in reality. Or at least that was his understanding of the phrase. Either way, it seemed he had made a social blunder.

The hit to the back of the head served as another way of showing him that he had done something wrong.

So apparently women were no considered equal to men in the world of man? Well it was about time if you asked him since the Bible had never originally said a thing about man or woman being superior but being the same,

"I see... so it has become something based entirely on merit and not merit with gender being the deciding factor?" he suggested before humming again, "Passion is not required but it is something that pleases the Lord greatly."

When she said she had seen paintings of him he blinked a few times,

"They are all wrong yes?" he suggested, "Different hosts in each one."

He blinked a little bit before poking her glasses so that she was looking up at him with them on her face properly,

"Your glasses slipped, you weren't able to use them correctly." he told her honestly before tilting his head to the side slightly, "How can I ignore you when you are right in front of me? And what is cute? Is it something new? It is an alien concept to me..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:52 am

Violet nodded her head with a small smile on her lips, indeed a lot seemed to have changed since Castiel had last looked upon the world. Hopefully she would be able to teach him a little bit about what was going on in the world today so that he would not make all of the blunders that he thought that he might do.

"That's right." she smiled brightly, before pouting a little bit when he said that it wasn't required to be passionate however she knew that it would be better because he would appreciate the effort that she was going into with the passion that she put into her teaching and helping out her students "I'm glad that it is otherwise what's the point in being passionate at all."

Nodding her head Violet smiled softly and crossed her arms around her chest again;

"Yes there are different hosts in each one." she stated with a nod of her head "Although I have to say that there are some rather risqué ones out there in some galleries...I'm guessing that they are hardly anatomically correct."

Of course a small blush rose to her cheeks when she thought about the pre-raphelite paintings that she had seen in the Tate and the Walker Art Gallery. Hopefully they would be but...she didn't want Castiel to know that she in fact had a small print of some of the angels paintings in her flat.

Scrunching her face slightly when she felt her glasses being poked up her nose, her blush deepened and she was mortified that he didn't get the whole flirting thing that she was trying to do. It meant that she would either have to explain it away as being nothing or admit that she liked Castiel already when they had only just met.

"Uhm...I put them there on purpose, just because well, someone told me they look attractive there." Violet explained with a nervous laugh "I meant ignore what I said not ignore me completely...but, cute basically means attractive."

Blushing even more Violet looked down at her feet; "So yes I think you're attractive." she stated with a sigh "But you should just ignore I said that I mean, it's stupid that I thought that so."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:06 am

Okay this was getting a little bit out of hand here!

Dean realised that Violet was a woman who liked certain characteristics in her men and Cas shared quite a few with Sam. But at the same time... this was too fast to be really very acceptable and he wasn't sure he liked the idea of her being with Castiel when he still wanted her to get back together with Sam.

Especially since he knew that Sam still loved her and Castiel probably had no idea what love was, let alone how to actually feel it,

"Hey now, why don't you stop confusing the poor guy?" he teased her a little bit with a wink before humming slightly, "I don't think he's really getting what you're driving for here Violet, he's rather new to life you know."

Not to mention it was a little bit creepy that she wanted to flirt with a creature infinitely older than her and so very different. They didn't even know if they had reproductive organs yet! He coughed a little bit,

"Maybe we should take this 'conversation' somewhere else? Somewhere private if you're going to keep the same trend..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:12 am

Violet blinked at Dean and blushed in embarrassment this time, how could she have been so stupid as to think that this was a good idea she had just gone in there and decided to throw caution to the wind after sitting on the fence for so long but she had obviously done it at the wrong time with the wrong person.

But that wasn't how she saw it! She just wanted some casual flirting it wasn't like she was going to sleep with the guy! She wanted some attention because before it was all about Sam, now it's all about Dean and Castiel. When was she going to have some attention diverted to her for a change, even in some small sense.

Stuffing her hands in her pockets Violet nodded her head and smiled sadly;

"Yeah, like I was saying, he should just ignore me." she murmured, kicking the floor a little bit before moving off to the side where she had left some of her things she had brought, now she was rejected and made to feel stupid.

God why can she not just go to a bar and drink until she passed out? She just had to stay home with her green tea and her heartbreak, well tonight it would be regular tea and it would be in the skeevy hotel room that the Winchester brothers had rented out for the night. It had been a long day and being with Sam again, she'd gotten some heat for leaving from her job so suddenly and now this.

"I said it's fine Dean." Violet sighed "I'll just take my things to the car so we can go, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 am

Oh great and now she was in a mood with him over something he'd said.

Dean sighed a little bit and ran a hand across his face. One thing he hadn't missed in Hell was how interacting with people who didn't like each other turned into an uneasy balancing act that meant you were virtually guaranteed to upset at least one of them. Sighing a little bit, he pointed to Castiel with a stern look,

"You." he declared before pointing at the ground, "You stay here while I go and talk to Violet."

Following her over to the side of the hanger, he tried to catch up with her but she was already walking over to the Impala with her stuff. He called out after her,

"Violet... Violet wait up!" he called out to her before stopping in front of her. Looking into her eyes, he cupped her cheek gently, "Hey... hey... what's the matter Violet?"

He smiled at her softly,

"You know you can talk to me after all right?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:31 am

Violet bit her lip when she heard Dean coming after her as she made her way to the Impala, she had loved that car and had missed riding in it all the way over to different states and camping out in it for hours at a time. Running her hands through her hair to try and calm herself down she opened the back door of the car and placed her things down on the seat, before gently closing the door again knowing how precious Dean was with his car.

When he looked into her eyes and cupped her cheek Violet sighed softly and she realised that maybe she had been a little bit brattish but she was just aching for some attention. Ever since she had left Sam Violet had been engrossed in her work and hadn't had any attention on her before that for a long while, it had been all about saving Dean which was fine!

The only problem is that...now he is here he's stopping her from flirting with cute angels just because he wants her to get back with Sam?

"I'm just lonely, Dean." she whispered softly "I wanted some, some attention to be focused on me for once. I need someone to be there for me who can't be called off to slay a vampire, and I don't think I'm going to get that travelling with you guys and Bobby, but I love you guys, I want to stay with you but..."

Wrapping her arms around Dean's waist Violet sniffled softly; "Dean, you know I really can't get back together with Sam right now, don't you?" she asked quietly "I don't mean to disappoint you but he changed a lot while you were away and I...I don't feel anything for him right now. Please understand." Violet pleaded softly as she looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 am

Dean sighed a little bit when he realised that she was being careful with his car. When they had been travelling before the only times she hadn't treated it just like any other car was when she was upset over something. Which made little sense he knew but that was just one of the indications that she was upset to him.

He could tell that she was trying to calm herself down now that the initial well of emotion had been tapped back over there with Castiel. Who was doing a poor job of looking disinterested. He stroked her cheek gently before wrapping her up in a gentle hug,

"It's okay... I understand Violet. Honestly I do." he told her quietly. He did understand. With all this travelling and being a Hunter he had never been able to find the woman for him and he could sympathise with her desire to flirt when she could since it's what he did with every good looking waitress, "If... if you want you can stop some place for awhile if you want... I mean we love you travelling with us but if you think this will make you happy... we only want you to be happy Violet."

Holding her closely to him he rubbed her back gently,

"I know..." he whispered quietly with a small smile, "I just thought I'd give it a shot... see if either of you wanted what you had back. I was just trying to make you as happy as you were back then but I realise now it won't happen that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)   Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Of The Lord (Castiel, Dean and Violet)
Page 1 of 1