The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:44 am

Sam hummed a little bit as he stepped into the motel room that he was sharing with Violet, Castiel and Dean. Thankfully it was a rather expensive motel so the room was made up like a moderately sized apartment more than a room.

He noticed Violet sat at the dining table with some essays spread out before her and he swallowed a little bit. She had a pair of glasses on and he could not deny her beauty for even a moment.

Glancing around, he noticed that they were alone in the motel room and decided to talk to her. They had spoken more often recently but only when Dean was there to act like a buffer between them and with Cas for him to compete with.

He coughed lightly,

"Seems to remind me of the time we first had a conversation without Dean trying to hit on you." he told her with a small smile, "The first day I met you."

Standing besides her, he swallowed a little bit,

"I did think there was something about that day... it's forever in my mind."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:58 am

Violet was busy trying to mark some of the essays that her pupils had handed in electronically, but she always liked to mark on paper, she just loved to feel the sensation of paper underneath her fingertips while she was marking. Smiling softly as she read a particularly good part of an essay she circled it and made a little smiley face.

As the hotel room opened, Violet looked up from her paper and smiled gently at Sam, she was just so glad that things had gotten less awkward between them now and she could admit, freely, that she did still have feelings for him. Maybe it was that which made her act up like she did when they first met up again. Who knew?

When he approached she smiled at him softly over her glasses and stopped chewing on her pen lid, a nasty habit she knew.

"I know right, I can't believe we just stayed there with those god awful essays for hours, then you get the only good ones." she smirked "These ones are even duller, about the Design Argument for the existence of God, which even Castiel says is a load of crap."

Throwing her pen down, Violet grinned;

"Something about that day huh? The look of rage I gave you when you interrupted my lecture? You can help me if you want, make yourself useful Winchester." she smirked, throwing him a red marker.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 am

Smiley faces on the paper... now that was just entirely Violet.

Only Violet would put smiley faces on the same paper as her massively detailed notes and ideas to improve the essay and the marking itself. Such a serious task that would be lightened by the little doodles. It was so Violet that it just made him smile despite the fact that it might look a bit odd. Smiling before he'd even said anything... Odd no?

Her smile was gentle but... but there was still a touch of the awkwardness that had been there before. He swallowed a little bit when he realised that even such a small smile was enough to make his stomach flutter happily.

Boy did he have it bad!

Damn did her chewing distract him... he remembered what else her soft little lips could do and it made him blush slightly,

"Yeah well I suppose it was beginners luck." he joked, "After that I got all the hard ones... I think you might have done that on purpose though. Well Castiel would know a great deal about it, being an 'inside source'."

He blushed a little bit before laughing slightly,

"I did rather enjoy you glaring at Dean like that." he joked before smirking slightly and catching the marker as he sat down. He glanced over the essay before groaning, "Do these students get stupider or something? In fact... I remember this guy! And he is even worse now!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:26 am

Violet smiled softly when she saw Sam smiling at her in return, it was just so nice to be able to actually talk properly to him again she had missed him so much. It was strange to her, that she felt so tumultuous about the whole thing, one minute she liked Sam so much she wanted to give them another shot at being together. Then the next minute she remembered the hardship she had gone through and thought better of it.

"I am not able to comment on that." she stated with a smirk on her lips "It is just total luck which ones you pick up off the pile, I did not rig it in any way shape or form."

There had been many long conversations that had gone on into the evening with Castiel and herself, she just wanted to figure out about what was true and what was not. Violet had found it fascinating that she could find so much out about the real make up of things in the Universe.

Unable to stop a little giggle when she saw Sam's expression when he started to read the essay;

"Oh yes I know who you mean, he followed me from the Vatican over here. I think I have my own personal stalker." she stated with a smirk "He's very dense, but, sometimes he gives amusing little authors notes addressed to me commenting on some form of my beauty."

Smiling softly Violet picked up her pen again;

"It's uhm...nice to spend time with you again Sam. I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 am

He chuckled a little bit when she smiled back at him and joked with him about the papers he had had to grade before. But he knew, after catching her a few times, that she had pushed some of the harder and more awkward essays towards him. She had wanted him to get a good feel for it after all... and she had been annoyed to hell by several students,

"Oh you don't need to comment on it." he teased her a little bit with a wink, "I've seen you pushing the harder ones towards me before you know... I am a little bit of a detective after all! Or at least that's what I tell myself."

Sam had been very jealous of the time that Castiel had gotten to spend with Violet.

There wasn't much he could do to deny his jealousy on that front because he had been rather transparent. Of course he knew that she was unlikely to ever get such a source again so he didn't hold it against her... well not too much,

"Oh did he now? Well I think I might have to investigate him to see if he's as human as he says that he is my dear..." he told her with a small smirk, looking forward to silencing the annoying man. The notes made him twitch in anger, "Oh does he now? The necky little bugger..."

He blushed slightly,

"And I missed you Violet... being with you like that was pretty much the best time of my life..." he smiled a little bit before smirking, "Okay there was no 'pretty much' in that sentence when speaking truthfully."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 am

Violet smirked softly when she knew that Sam had found out that she had passed him some of the harder essays, hopefully he would understand that sometimes she just liked to tease him and give him something difficult to do. To finally be able to get rid of some of the horrible people she hated marking onto someone else.

"I would hope that you were a detective, or a good one anyway given the nature of your job investigating the supernatural activities going on around America." she smirked softly.

She could sense the jealousy coming from Sam and to be honest it made Violet blush lightly, she enjoyed being with him, it was comfortable and there was still that little bit of heat between him and her. Sitting here she remembered that she had been his celebrity crush, she wondered if he still thought of her like that.

"I think someone might be a little bit jealous." she smirked softly "It feels nice to have someone being jealous of me, it doesn't make me feel like an inanimate object or some essay book reading robot." Violet joked as she took a sip of the glass of wine sitting on the desk.

Raising her eyebrow when she heard that Sam said that their time together was the best of his life, Violet blushed herself and realised it was pretty good for her as well;

"I had some fun too Sam." Violet admitted with a little shy smile, before adjusting her glasses and looking back down at her papers "A lot of fun actually...do you remember that time when Dean almost walked in on the two of us in the bath, you know when we were trying to keep it secret? And I had to duck down under the water?" she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:36 am

Sam knew that she had given him the harder and the more annoying essays. But he couldn't really fault her for it. Some of those essays had sucked so much that he honestly was surprised that the people had ever been allowed to go to the god damned university! But it was easy enough to mark them all down,

"Yeah well when you've got Dean as your bad cop it's pretty easy to be the good cop!" he joked a little bit before smirking slightly, "And our track record is very good isn't it? Kicking so much ass!"

Seeing her blush slightly, he thought that it might have been because of what she had been doing with Castiel. It made him blush a little bit harder in more jealousy. But he tried to think of other things to lower his face's temperature. He blushed brighter,

"W-well... I might be a tad jealous I admit..." He told her with a blush before blushing a bit brighter, "You are a very beautiful woman... a very intelligent and lovely woman Violet... anyone who doesn't appreciate that is a fool. I... I was a fool."

When she adjusted her glasses he blushed too,

"Yeah I remember that!" he laughed a little bit before smirking and giving her a teasing wink, "You sure could hold you breath for a long time!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 am

Violet had to admit that she wanted to be able to get along with Sam well again, she had loved being with him so much and they could out nerd Dean any time they wanted to. Maybe it would be nice to go back to that again? Should she forgive Sam for what he had done? Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought that it was at the time?

When he admitted that he was a bit jealous about what had happened, Violet shook her head with a grin on her lips, that was endearing she had to admit. As soon as he said that she was beautiful, that she was intelligent and lovely...and that he had been a fool to leave her like he had done...it made her want to be able to kiss him right then and there!

She was so lonely, and she loved Sam so much but after what he had done she was still holding onto that fear in her heart he would do it again.

"You were a fool?" she asked quietly, moving a little bit closer to Sam so that they could talk properly "Maybe we should talk about what happened between us Sam? I mean I...I think we need to."

Laughing softly when he said that she could hold her breath for a really long time, Violet grinned and nodded her head. There were so many good memories running through her mind right now, and she hoped that Sam was thinking about the same times she was.

"There were so many fun things that we got up to, including some of the more...explicit things. I can't believe I convinced you to have sex with me in the walls of the Vatican Archives!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 am

Sam had loved being with Violet and it was amazing being with her. Being with her it was just... just so amazing. He really needed to find another word to describe it but honestly this was as much as he could think of without just wanting to hold her again. Holding her close to him as a lover would make his day and make him feel so complete.

She liked that he jealous now did she? Well if she kept on chatting to Cas like that he could guarantee her that would continue!

He blushed a little bit when she asked him and he nodded,

"Yes... yes I was a fool to act like that. A fool to be harsh and..." he looked into her eyes and smiled softly as he stroked her cheek gently with his hand, "A fool to leave you... a complete fool."

He grinned right back, loving the reminiscing that they were doing. He laughed a little bit when she mentioned her convincing him to have sex with her in the Vatican Archieves. He smirked,

"Oh I can believe you talked me into it. You talked me into so many different things with the offer of sex..." he teased her with a wink before smirking, "You remember how you delayed in untying me from one case just to tease me with a little dance?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 am

Violet's heart hammered within her chest hard when Sam looked at her like that, so passionately and she wanted nothing more than for her to forget the pain and the fear that she had in her heart and just put herself back on the line again. The fact that Sam was a demon was not even in her mind any more, it was so clear to her that although he had demons blood, he was not evil, he was a pure good person and she loved him.

That was right, she loved him despite what happened to her last time. Violet had tried to hold her feelings away, pretend that she hated him for what he did but she didn't.

Leaning her head into his hand, Violet let her lips softly brush against Sam's thumb, her soft skin gently caressing his digit.

"It hurt a lot you know Sam, when we broke apart, we were so close and then just nothing..." she whispered "I don't want to be left like that ever again, could you, could you promise me if we got together again that you would never ignore me like that again?" Violet asked, her eyes sparkling with emotion.

The sex talk was getting Violet worked up in another way. It had been a while since she had sex, in fact it was with Sam the last time she had it, it just never seemed to interest her with anyone else. Now that he was here again well...she was acting up.

"Oh yes, but I remember specifically that you enjoyed that dance very much." she smirked, tracing her lips with her pen "I have a question, and maybe I should not ask it but...what have you missed the most about us being together like that? I know I've missed a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:32 am

Sam looked at Violet as he had done back when they were still together and he loved the fact that she not only accepted that but seemed to enjoy it too. He blushed a little bit at that thought. Maybe, just maybe, she would be able to look past the mistakes he had made and the nature of what he was? Maybe she would be able to forgive him enough to give them another chance to find happiness in each other's arms again.

After all, Sam loved Violet and that emotion was never going to die down or go away.

Stroking her cheek softly with his hand, he smiled happily but gently as she nuzzled her head into his hand and kissed his thumb,

"I know it did Violet and if I could turn back time I'd take it back in an instant..." he assured her before tilting her head to look directly into her eyes, "I will never leave you like that again Violet... I... I'm not strong enough... to ever leave you again. To leave you again would destroy us both and I'd never do that."

He smirked a little bit as he began to get into this sexy talk more and more. And remembering the sexy dance she'd done up against him was not helping him keep calm,

"Oh you bet your sweet ass I did... and I made sure you felt my appreciation." he told her with a wink before licking his lips a little bit, "I think I miss your enthusiasm and imagination very much... along with your sexy body you would have me ready for sex within minutes of your latest idea for us! That or... probably your tight little ass! What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 am

Violet smiled softly when she heard that Sam had missed her the same as she had missed him. All the time she had thought that he had been too busy for her when she had left, not a phone call or a letter to be seen but maybe they had both just needed some space from each other to sort out their own things. The Vatican had been breathing down her neck as it was about attending her classes and coming back from her sabbaticals.

"I think, maybe we were both under a lot of stress and we needed some time to get our problems under control." she smiled gently, letting her hand gently squeeze Sam's arm "I would like it if we could give each other another shot Sam I mean, if you would be okay with having me as your nerdy girlfriend again?"

Grinning a little bit Violet made her glasses wiggle up and down by playing with the ends of the arms behind her ears.

"Well there have been many new ideas about where we can go off running through my head, I have to say I didn't think I would be using any of them but I might just find the occasion to now." she hummed, tapping a finger against her lips "That is if you say please, Sam."

Unable to stop her embarrassed flush Violet pressed her hand against her cheek as she gathered all the essays up with the other; "You know I still haven't gotten used to you talking like that." she smiled shyly, before looking at the essays in her hand and letting a rather slow smirk appear on her lips. There was another idea popping in there.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 am

There hadn't been a day that had gone by that Sam hadn't wished, with all his heart, that he still had Violet with him. That Violet would still be in love with him. That he could just turn around and there she would be for him. He swallowed a little bit thickly as he thought about all the time he had spent without her in his life.

It had almost physically hurt to have her absent from his life he could tell her that much right from the off.

"I think you might be right there Violet. But it still doesn't excuse what I did or make it anything less than terrible." he told her quietly before smirking a little bit, "I sure would love to give us another shot Violet! And as for being my nerdy girlfriend... I would love it for you to be my nerdy girlfriend again Violet!"

He smirked a little bit when she moved her glasses,

"Oh there have been huh? Well then I guess I best ask nicely to hear about them!" he teased her before smirking, "Please can I hear your amazing new ideas Violet?"

Leaning in close to her ear he whispered huskily to her,

"Well let's just say talking about these sorts of things with you makes me oh so very excited... and that gives me some confidence."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 am

Violet couldn't help but grin brightly when Sam said that he wanted to give the two of them another shot, why would she not be happy? Although she was so scared, and her trust was a little fragile after he had caused her a lot of pain last time she was sure that it was not going to happen again. All she wanted was his warm strong arms around her again, to make her feel so safe in a world she had seen was more dangerous than she cared to imagine.

"We can be two little nerdy peas in our nerd pod again." she grinned, wrapping her arms around Sam's neck as she slid into his lap, her nose nuzzling in the crook of her neck as she inhaled the scent that she had been missing - the one that was so uniquely Sam's "Mmmm, I've missed you holding me like this Sam, and I can't wait to start our relationship again."

Of course now that they were back together she was giddy with excitement and happiness that meant that she was far more likely to discuss her ideas of kinky fuckery with Sam like she would have done in the past.

"Well this one you can't tell Dean we're plotting about but...maybe if we can get the Impala for a few hours on our own..." she purred softly, letting her fingers walk up Sam's arm, until she reached his shoulder blade and massaged it for a few seconds "He would never have to know we weren't using it strictly for what we said we would."

Nuzzling her nose against Sam's neck, Violet blew teasingly on his skin;

"And there was another involving these essays and me being thankful that these are just my personal print outs of the electronic versions..."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:16 am

Sam was excited and more than happy to be two nerdy peas in a nerdy pod with Violet again! And why wouldn't he be? He loved her more than he loved anything else in this world and he had longed for the day when he'd be able to have her again. She was willing to be his girlfriend again and he would not let her down!

He would make sure she knew that her trust was well placed by making sure that he never hurt her again like he had done before,

"Damn straight we can! I've missed having someone as smart as me around to challenge me..." he admitted with a grin before wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her closer to him as she sat on his lap, "And I've missed having you in my arms like this Violet... I really have."

He grinned a little bit when she said that they couldn't tell Dean what they were plotting,

"Oh don't worry, it's a total secret from Dean." he licked his lips as he listened to her suggestion. He shuddered with pleasure before he began to suck and nibble at her neck in a very gentle way, "That's a very naughty thought there Violet... I love it... I see you've not lost you touch...!"

Smirking a little bit, he raised an eyebrow,

"Can you tell me what your other thought is then Violet? Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:26 am

Violet could tell that Dean would be so happy that the two of them were back together it had been what he was angling for since he had gotten out of hell and now it had finally happened. Hopefully he would be able to stop subtly trying to get them to do things together now, after all he had been as obvious as a high visibility jacket on a giant fat man in the night time hours.

Laying her head on Sam's chest she nuzzled it against his tshirt;

"Well even though we weren't together I still challenged you Sam, in fact I don't know if we would have solved some cases without my input. Sometimes you guys are too taken in by girls and their big...eyes." she teased with a smirk, before directing Sam's gaze to her breasts "But now you'll only be paying attention to my...eyes right?"

It seemed weird that the two of them were so perverted when they got behind closed doors, many people would be shocked that the stern professor with the steel rimmed glasses and sharp cut suits was like this. It shocked her too sometimes but, it was fun. So why not?

Purring happily as Sam nibbled and sucked at her neck gently, Violet tilted her head and very softly kissed Sam on the lips. It was a tender kiss, one that spoke of the passion she felt for him but also the love that she had been storing up inside of her and very much wanted to show off.

"No, if anything I've gotten even better with practice, and the application that absence makes the heart grow fonder." she smirked, sighing happily as she rested her head on Sam's chest again, looking up at him from where she lay with a teasing smile when he asked her what the other idea she had was "Well my other idea is spreading these essays all over this desk, and deciding to fuck work literally, or rather on top of work. Sam, I know that the professor scenario was always your favourite..."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:43 am

Dean was going to be over the moon about the two of them being back together but to be honest he wouldn't be anywhere near as happy about the fact as Sam himself was! He was beyond happy was little Sammy! He loved Violet and having her back as his girlfriend was making his day, it really was. It was making him feel so happy it was like he was going to burst at the seams with how happy this was all making him.

He gently played with her hair,

"That's very true but now I have you in my everyday life again and I could not be happier about that believe me Violet!" he told her with a happy sigh before smirking a little bit and getting a good look at her breasts, "Your eyes are the only ones I'll be looking at..."

Reaching up, he cupped her cheek and looked deeply into her eyes,

"Your incredibly beautiful brown eyes..."

Were they perverted? Yes. Did either of them care? Nope! He smirked a little bit at the way she purred at his attention. But the first kiss she gave him with a hint of lust in it, was the first one like it in years. He licked his lips slightly,

"Oooo you're a naughty little professor aren't you?" He teased her with a wink before turning to a little red in the face as he blushed, "Y-yeah well... you are one hell of a professor... and you do look stunning... so of course I still have the professor urge as we called it!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 am

Violet could feel that her cheeks were heating in a blush, she loved it when she complimented her like that. It made her feel so special. She really had missed talking with Sam in this loving couple manner, and the way that they would snuggle up at night and perhaps do a crossword or talk about what they had read in their latest book on Demonology.

It was such a beautiful time and she was glad to have it back, she would make sure that this time it would work out between them.

Seeing that he was turning a little red in the face from what she was saying about the whole Professor fantasy, Violet saw her opportunity and she was going to take it. Slipping off Sam's lap she stood beside the chair and let her fingers gently trace along his shoulders as she moved from his left side, over to his right, stalking her way around him.

"Hmmm you look like you're getting awfully red Sam." Violet purred softly "I do hope my star pupil isn't coming down with something..."

Coming to a stop in front of him, Violet smirked a slow cat like smirk and descended slowly to her knees in front of Sam, her hands running up his legs from the knees to the top of his thighs, her nose gently nuzzling the sensitive skin just below his belly button.

"None of these essays compare to yours Sam, and you know what your reward is for doing so well in my class." Violet whispered, her voice was husky, and moaned softly over some of the words.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:04 am

Sam knew that from now on his days were going to be filled with the kind of happiness that he had only ever received from the loving and doting Violet. He smiled happily, knowing that from now on things were only going to get better for him and Violet. He smirked happily as he held her to him tightly, not wanting to let her go.

But the teasing about the professor fantasy was enough to make him loosen his grip enough that she was able to slip out of his lap and begin to pace around him like some kind of predator,

"I... I'm not coming down with anything professor Dante..." he assured her with another blush, "I've just been... thinking about some things you see..."

When she stopped in front of him he raised an eyebrow before he blushed as she knelt down between his legs and began to stroke her legs and nuzzle his abdomen. He licked his lips a little bit as he saw her in that position,

"I think I know what my reward is professor..." he admitted with a wink before adding, "But I would love for you to show me..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:10 am

Violet purred softly as she looked up at Sam, he was so obviously enjoying himself and she was just angry that they had wasted these months together by being angry at each other when they could have been together and enjoying their time with each other. They had missed out on some valuable time considering the average hunter lifespan.

Right now though she was going to make that time right up.

"Thinking about some things, Sam?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she slowly unbuttoned Sam's jeans, dragging down the zip at a sensual pace until she could slip his trousers down and off his boxers shortly following suit "Why don't you tell me about them while I give you your reward? Make sure you're nice and clear, if I can't hear what you're saying I'll stop your reward until I can."

Enjoying this rather teasing dominatrix, Violet thought it was time for Sam to relax a little bit from his stresses and she gently let her tongue lick from the base of his hard cock to the head, before taking the first few inches into her mouth and sucking softly at it, her tongue swirling around the head to make it extra sensitive. Taking more of Sam's hard length into her mouth, Violet made sure to continue her attention with her tongue, her mouth softly vibrating around Sam as she moaned gently.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:23 am

Sam could tell that Violet was getting into this when she purred. She had a little tell when it was clear that she was aroused. And that tell was that she seemed genuinely incapable of stopping herself from purring happily at what was happening to her. But he had no problems with it as the sound itself was rather sexy and the vibrations it caused would make him very, very happy if he had his cock in her mouth.

And right now she seemed to be heading in that direction!

"Y-yeah... I've been thinking about things that have made me blush..." he told her as he helped her remove the last of his clothes, he hard cock touching her cheek as he stripped down fully, "Alright I'll try to speak clearly professor Dante... but you are very skilled..."

And he was right to be concerned about his ability to speak!

Less than a minute under her oral attentions and he was already moaning loudly, holding the back of her head and finding it very damn hard to actually concentrate enough to speak properly! But even with the pleasure going through him he managed to speak,

"I was think about... oh yeah... about what I would do... fuck yes... with you!" he moaned happily as she milked his cock with her mouth, "Like bending you over the table and... god... fucking you as hard as I could until I came inside you...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)   Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody that I used to know (Sam and Violet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: T.V. Role Plays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: