The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:53 am

Violet had been thinking about Castiel a little bit during her conversation with Sam and Dean, it was hard not to because it had been a week or so since they had kissed and they had not had time to be together since then. It was almost unfair the way things had panned out together and she hoped they would see each other soon...if he still wanted that of course.

Now though she was speaking with Dean and Sam, standing in their shared hotel room and pacing the floor as they thought about how they could stop the angels from bossing them around so much. It was getting ridiculous now and they were even starting to show interest in her doing all of these insane things that they wanted.

Breaking seals was all well and good but Violet's speciality was exorcisms, she couldn't deal with the more powerful ones out there on her own and Sam and Dean were beginning to break apart, she could sense that much and she was firmly on Dean's side.

Messing with the demonic was not good, and Sam just did not want to see that as being true. They were busy trying to convince him of that right now but he just kept being obtuse about it. Sighing, her thoughts turned to Castiel as the brothers continue to argue, and the little sweet kisses they had shared last time they had been together.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 am

Castiel had been getting more and more stressed with the situation.

The other angels and the demons and the Winchester brothers... the world was spiralling down into a very dangerous place. It was going to meet a very real end if it didn't move on soon but... but there was nothing he could do from Heaven. Not anymore. Not when Heaven was part of the problem and not the solution.

His only respite had been his thoughts of Violet...

And his plan for meeting her next... right now.

His lusts were at boiling point now and he knew instinctively that only Violet would be able to calm him down. Be able to give him the release he sought. He disappeared... and immediately reappeared stood behind Violet. Even as Dean and Sam blinked in confusion he was wrapping his arms around Violet. Leaning close to her, he began to nibble on her earlobe,

"You called for me with your thoughts..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 am

Violet sighed softly when the brothers seemed to be going to fight because of what was going on between them, she wanted to stop it but they had both told her to butt out of it several times. As she was no longer Sam's girlfriend and she was close to Dean only as a sister figure, she thought that it would be best to butt out.

Let them work it out between themselves. That way she couldn't be said to have any input in what had happened in the argument after all.

As soon as she heard that familiar rustle of Castiel appearing her cheeks lit up in a blush, did that mean that her daydreams had called him to her? He could see what she had thought about him in an instant and it was embarrassing slightly to have your daydreams examined in such a manner, even by someone you considered yourself close to.

Gasping softly as Castiel nibbled at her ear Violet blushed bright but leant her head against his chest, looking up into his eyes and gently stroking a finger across his lips;

"Hi you." she murmured "I didn't think it would actually work... I promise I won't do it too often but yes I was thinking about you, I was hoping you could sort these two out but..." Violet smiled gently and decided to let the argument with the brothers go for now, she had something better to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 am

Castiel had to admit that standing so close to Violet from behind was a very nice experience for him. He was pressed up against her tightly so that his crotch was pressed against the firm swell of her ass and it felt amazing. Humming happily at the feeling, he pulled her back against him a little firmer to feel the sensation even more than before.

He licked the finger she pressed against his lips,

"I would always come for you." he told her seriously before humming a little bit, "I think I should come with you more often..."

Knowing that he needed to address the Winchesters, he looked up at the two of them,

"Dean. Be more flexible. Sam. Stop drinking demon's blood. Both of you behaviour and do not come into my room." he told them simply before raising a finger when Dean looked like he wanted to speak, "I am aiming for coitus with Violet dean... you do not wish to be... the dreaded cock-block do you?"

When Dean numbly shook his head he smiled a little bit and openly palmed one of Violet's breasts and began to massage it through her clothes. They disappeared and reappeared in Violet's room. Castiel squeezed her breasts a little harder,

"We are alone now yes?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 am

Violet smirked softly when she felt Castiel lick her finger, he was a lot more daring than last time where she had to do most of the flirting and the physical contact. It was a change she thought but she liked it very much, Violet was one of the women who could take charge but she did so enjoy it when the man would be the dominant too.

She was worried that she had broken him by making him so wanton towards her now.

There was very little time for her to actually comment on anything that Castiel had said however it all seemed to be fairly fast and straight to the point because why would he be wasting time when he was 'aiming for coitus' with her? The formal way that he said it made her hair stand on end, it was very attractive the intelligence.

Gasping when she felt Castiel's hand on her breast, in front of the guys as well, she felt happier to express her pleasure when they were on their own in Castiel's room. It was very orderly in here it looked like nothing had been touched!

"Yes we are alone now." she whispered and turned to wrap her hands around Castiel's shoulders "I take it that you missed me since we last met, I missed you too." nuzzling her nose up and down Castiel's neck she gently kissed his skin.

Raising an eyebrow she grinned; "So you're aiming for coitus with me huh?"
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 am

Castiel was feeling a lot more carnal than he had done before. Perhaps it was a side-effect of rejecting the rulings of the archangels and deciding to come down here to help Violet and the Winchesters? Did it count as falling from Heaven? Because he knew that falling from Heaven would make the lusts of an angel spike rather high.

He loved the feeling of her breast in her hand. The softness of it and the gentle weight of it made him smirk a little bit. Licking his lips, he continued to play with her breasts even as they were disappearing and reappearing somewhere else. He hummed a little bit,

"Good... flirting may be observed but coitus should be private." he told her before nodding his head eagerly, "Yes I missed you very much... as did certain parts of my human anatomy and more lusts. I hope you do not judge me too harshly."

He nodded with a simple smile,

"Yes I plan to have coitus with you right here and now." he explained as he began to take off his shirt, "You have been thinking about it... haven't you?"

He kissed her neck before giving her a small hicky,

"I know you have... I've seen your daydreams..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 am

Violet groaned softly when she felt Castiel continuing to squeeze her breast, it felt so good to have his hand touching her like this, it made her almost want to come loose at the seams and get to having sex right this second! Although as a classy woman she liked the idea that she would be able to hold out just a little bit longer.

"I don't judge you harshly at all." she whispered softly as she allowed her lips to kiss Castiel's her soft touch beginning to get more heated as Violet moved her lips faster and more fluidly against his. Breaking away Violet continued "Why don't you tell me what you thought of...seeing as you can cheat and know already what I've been thinking of."

When he said that he had been thinking about having sex with her, Violet felt her pride grow a little bit, she was so attractive that Castiel had been thinking about her like that even with everything else that was going on in the war between Heaven and Hell.

"You know I have been thinking about it Cas...you've seen." she purred softly as she let her lips pepper Castiel's collar bone, sucking softly at the muscle running just above his shoulder "Did you like what you see in my thoughts?"

Gasping when he gave her a hickey Violet blushed; "Cas! You're going to get in trouble with Dean you know, he's awful protective." she purred, winding her body close to his so that her breasts were softly pushing against Castiel's chest "What's the change in demeanour for, you seem awfully more forwards than last we met."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 am

Castiel loved how he was able to cause such sweet moaned to tumble from her soft ruby lips. Licking his own lips, he couldn't help but redouble his efforts to make her even more aroused just by touching her breasts through the clothes like this. He purred a little bit when he began to target the area he knew her nipples were under the clothes,

"I knew you'd judge me kindly..." he whispered to her as he kissed her back, still playing with her breasts as he kissed her harder and with more effort from his tongue before smirking ever so slightly, "A lot of things Violet... and all of them 'sinful'. Most involve fast sex. Hard sex. I hope you do not mind..."

He could see that his admission of sexual thoughts of her seemed to make her face bright up remarkably. Grinning a little bit, he nodded,

"I have seen and I have enjoyed." he told her with his trademark bluntness before humming at her attention to his collar bone, "I enjoyed it, like I said. I would have us continue some of your daydreams in real life..."

He licked his lips a little bit.

"Yes I am aware... but I feel possessive. I feel the need to... mark... my lover." he explained to her before his hands moved from her breasts to her ass, squeezing it tightly in his hands as they stood against each other, "I fear I have fallen Violet... and it is allowing me to express my desires and sin lustfully without fear of Godly retribution..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 am

Violet was thoroughly enjoying herself, and she could not help but really want to continue this even though she felt guilty for tempting Castiel to do this in the first place. She did not want to get him in trouble, however, she found herself not focusing on this so much as he began to play with the sensitive area of her nipples from on top of her clothes.

Moaning softly Violet arched her body into his touch, wanting more of it.

"No I do not mind at all." she whispered softly "Although I was wondering if you had done this sort of thing before, what you enjoy...it might be useful for me to know." Violet purred softly.

As she slipped her top over her head and dropped it to the floor Violet couldn't help but wish that she had worn a lot more sexual pair of underwear however there was nothing she could do about that now she was just going to have to make do with the lace black ones that she was currently wearing, it was a thong though which she hoped that he would appreciate.

"Is that what we are to each other, lovers?" Violet asked from underneath her glasses, her eyes larger and more hopeful in this manner "This is not just a one time deal?"

Gasping when she felt Castiel's hands on her ass, Violet groaned softly and kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she pushed her body tightly against his own. Of course, when she heard what he said, Violet stopped and blinked at Castiel.

He thought that he had fallen?

"You think you've fallen?" she asked with a gasp "No Cas, no, I don't think you have, surely not! Why on earth..." Violet bit her lip, swallowed her comments and merely kissed him softly "I guess, if that's true, then I'm going to make this as good for you as I can."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:30 am

Castiel was honestly now very glad for all those hours he had spent doing the night shift up in Heaven as a watcher. It meant that he had seen massive amounts of couples having sex and he had picked up some things simply by seeing them, and the reactions, over and over again a million times over. He hummed a little bit before licked his lips again,

"I have not done this before but being a Watcher I have seen things such as this..." with that he sucked and nibbled on her ear lobe as he played with her breasts, "I seem to have a basis of skill despite being a virgin..."

With her top layer of clothing gone she was only in her underwear and he was loving the improved access to her sexy form her had. Noting her taste in panties, he purred heavily,

"Yes... yes I think we should be lovers." he told her honestly before shaking his head, "Definitely not a one time deal."

Her ass was mostly exposed due to her only wearing a thong and that was something he liked oh so very much! Licking his lips again, he began to stroke her arousal through her thin panties... stopping only when she seemed distressed,

"I am unsure..." he admitted before shaking his head a little bit and kissing her back, "It was always going to be amazing with you Violet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)   Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the Unknown (Cas and Violet)
Page 1 of 1