The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Empty
PostSubject: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:53 am

Dean sighed a little bit as he sat in the Impala, watching and waiting for something to happen. For something to come out of the door and make the last 12 fucking hours magically worth something. He doubted it would ever happen but he could dream now couldn't he?

Sighing a little bit, he glanced at the empty seat where Sam would usually be sitting... but he and his brother had gone their separate ways. He wouldn't find Sam sitting there anymore and a part of him was happy.

How could he trust him anymore?

The simple answer was that he didn't think he could ever trust him again.

With that depressing thought Dean groaned and stepped out of the Impala. A thought that depressing deserved a few drinks, he thought. Walking into the bar, he glanced around before buying a bottle of Jack Daniels an two glasses. It was only when he got to the corner booth that he realised Sam wasn't there so there would be no second drinker.

But rather than take the extra glass back he just sighed and began to drink slowly, keeping an eye out for the target he was looking for,

"Come on your ugly bastard... show yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:03 am

Sehkmet knew that one of the Winchester brothers was here.

She was enraged to know it.

How could they continue to meddle in the affairs of her and her bretheren? She had heard about what had happened several months ago with that diseased member of her species who clearly had some sort of defect in the mind, however she was not about to say that all vampires behaved as such and that they deserved death.

It was her duty to step in and ensure that they left her family alone, and right now she was about to do such a thing. Now that one of them was here, alone with his guard down she thought that it would be interesting to try a conversation with the handsome mortal man.

Slipping into the booth opposite him, Sehkmet smiled as Dean, and folded her arms on the table top, nodding towards the drink;

"You planning on drinking that all by yourself?" she asked, her voice melodious as it was to all human ears as she spoke to him "It seems an awful lot, don't you think? Might I sit with you, that is if you aren't going to be on the end of a rough punch from your girlfriend when she returns from the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:10 am

Dean had been watching the entire room so he had noticed the beautiful dark haired woman entering and had noticed her making her way towards him too. It was rather strange that someone like her would come to see someone like him. Especially seeing as he was brand new in town and didn't know a single soul around here.

When she sat down opposite him he hummed a little bit,

"Depends where the night takes me." he answered with a small smile before humming as he enjoyed the sound of her voice, "Oh I don't have a girlfriend so you don't have to worry about that. I got the second glass because..."

He paused,

"Force of habit I guess."

Shaking his head a little bit, he poured her a glass and topped up his own before raising his glass to her in a toast,

"To new friends." he toasted before drinking some of the bourbon. Setting his glass down, he smirked slightly, "Hate to sound cliché... but what's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:20 am

Sehkmet smiled softly when she thought that Dean might be flirting with her because of the comment about his girlfriend, but then again she did bring it up in the first place so she could not be sure of that. Of course she was wearing what might be classed as normal human clothes, jeans, a long floating blouse and a tshirt with what humans liked to call 'High Tops', they were very comfortable she must admit.

"Habits are indeed hard to break once you have become accustomed to them." she stated with a small smile "Although I hardly think that yours is a big problem, being over cautious if anything."

As she was poured a glass Sehkmet merely cupped it in her hands but did not drink from it, she did not care much for human foods or drinks and she did not need to consume them therefore she did not want to waste the liquid that was by the bar prices - rather expensive.

Raising the glass in a toast when Dean did so himself, Sehkmet smiled softly;

"Indeed, to new friends."

Clicking her glass against his, Sehkmet set it back down and placed her hands on the table top, deciding to get down to business;

"Well I came here to see you, Dean." she stated with a drawling smirk "I have been summoned here to talk to you about your misgivings against my family members. I represent the vampire community, and I am here to ask you to refrain from killing any of our clan in 'sound mind.'"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:30 am

Dean could tell that something was off about this whole situation and it started when he noticed she wasn't drinking anything. That was strange but not the worst thing. The strangest thing was that quite a lot of the patrons of the bar now seemed to just be... moving away from them. Like they were expecting something unpleasant to happen or something.

Crap this was bad wasn't it?

"Especially ones you've had for over twenty years right?" he joked a little bit before shaking his head, "Oh that ain't my problem... my problems are bigger than that."

He swallowed down another glassful of the bourbon and noticed, again, that Sehkmet had yet to touch a drop of the stuff herself. Okay what kind of creatures didn't drink... or maybe it was just alcohol she wouldn't touch? He needed more evidence.

When she got all serious he knew shit was about to go down but whatever he had been preparing himself for... it didn't quite match up to what she was actually telling him. He poured himself another glass, downed it and began pouring another,

"Well now... this sounds like I'm in a bit of a bind here." he reasoned before gesturing to her, "You know I've only ever killed Vampires when I knew there was no choice right? More out of respect for your abilities I admit but it's something right?"
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 am

Sehkmet looked at Dean intently while he drank himself away, honestly it was just irritating that someone like this could actually kill some of the higher vampires. Although they had been complete douchebags and thus it was not too much of a loss. The other heads and important figures however wanted to ensure that they themselves would not become a target for the community of hunters, of which the Winchesters were top.

The constant pouring and drinking of the alcohol would make his tongue looser and make him more amiable however she was a little bit surprised that he had not tried to kill her. It was a pleasant change of events for Sehkmet but she was glad of them.

"Not at all I am just here to have a friendly chat with you, trust me not all vampires are bite first and ask questions later." Sehkmet smiled brightly as she linked her fingers together in a business like manner on the table top.

Laughing softly Sehkmet shook her head and thought of a few examples where Dean had killed vampires when there was a choice, in fact there was clear doubt whether he should kill them or not and they had been killed. Innocent girls who could have been taken under the wing of an elder and shown the correct way to live.

"That is simply not true Dean and we know it." she whispered softly "I thank you for dealing with that insane member of our clan but his children were quite capable of being saved and put on the right path, but you killed them, yes. Including one girl who was naught but turned 2 hours before you did the act...why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 am

Dean was going to die here.

It was... and oddly hollow feeling to be honest. He supposed the alcohol had something to do with that but there was also the fact that he just didn't see a lot of point anymore. The world was fucked anyway. Why stick around for the end of it? Just so he could be ripped apart by demons he'd pissed off by stopping their joy rides? No thanks,

"Now that is odd but I'm not one to question a good thing." he joked a little bit before humming a little bit and smirking at her, "I've yet to meet one who didn't want me dead. Either for honour or for food... so forgive me if I'm a bit hesitant in believing you."

So it was funny huh? Odd.

Drinking some more, Dean decided that he'd had enough of the stuff and set his glass down and merely waited. When she said it wasn't true he raised an eyebrow at her before humming again. So... she wanted him to explain himself eh? He could do that,

"You're welcome for the insane one." he told her with a shrug before sighing, "Why did I do that? What else could I do? Leave her tied up so she'd probably starve to death? Let her roam free to attack anything and everybody until you manage to catch her? No... it wasn't nice but it was perhaps the better option. Doesn't mean any of us enjoyed what had to be done."

Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 am

Sehkmet decided that she liked Dean he had a personable quality about him that she had not seen in a human for a long time, if she was not married then she would have snapped him up in a heartbeat however she was true to her love. Perhaps if the hunters knew that vampires were not all that bad and when they got food from a responsible source then it was acceptable, encouraged even.

"Do not worry, when you have been alive as long as me, the thrill in killing hunters in bars leaves you." she grinned "I am much more interested in promoting peace between us, many of the ancient ones are interested in this too, it is just the uhm...young ones and teenagers you have the most problems with."

Smirking softly at Dean as he decided he had enough of his drink for now she slid her one to him; "There is no point in wasting it now that it is poured."

Although she hated the way that the young ones had to die, Sehkmet could see the logic behind his statement. If he had let her go free then she would have killed, if he had left her tied up then she might have died of thirst however she doubted that very much. Each city seemed to have an older vampire in it these days, a caretaker.

"Perhaps you should learn more about our culture, Dean and be not so quick to make decisions based on facts you hunters are not aware of." Sehkmet smiled gently "I would be willing to share such information with you if you would impart it on other hunters to keep the death toll of sane vampires to a bare minimum?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 am

Dean groaned a little bit when she said that the thrill of killing Hunters in bars had worn off. Crap. That meant he was going to carry on living... living so that he could die at the hands of some demons instead of some vampires. At least vampires would drink from him and get something out of him other than just sadistic pleasure,

"If we were having this meeting a year ago I would be very happy about that. As it stands right now I think you've dealt me a cruel kindness as Sam would say..." he muttered a little bit before nodding, "I happen to know that most Hunters would accept that deal. It might be temporary for some though... just until the current major threat is dealt with."

He snorted,

"Or until we're all dead anyway."

Catching the drink, he couldn't fault her logic so raised the glass in silent toast to her before downing it in one gulp. Putting the glass down on the table, he hummed a little bit when she said he should learn more about their culture. He supposed it might be useful in the future but right now he was much more interested in demons,

"If we make it out of this demon-thing alive... I'll come looking for an education in your culture." he promised her before sighing a little bit, "You'll be happy to know that we're dying off faster than you. Demons everywhere? We're fighting back but we're not an army. So you won't have to deal with too many Hunters anymore Miss..."

He paused,

"I don't believe you gave me your name."
Back to top Go down
Sehkmet Nassiri

Sehkmet Nassiri

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:18 am

Sehkmet frowned softly when she heard that Dean was unhappy that she was letting him go, perhaps she should just drain him if that was what he wanted or turn him into a vampire so that he might learn better that way about how they lived. Although she thought that was most likely the alcohol in his system talking and not his actual beliefs.

"If you truly have a wish to die then why do you continue to fight? I perceive you to just be having a hard time, I note that Samuel is not with you. Perhaps you will feel better once the two of you have reunited." Sehkmet suggested with a small shrug of her shoulders.

Of course she knew about the demons, but demons and vampires seemed to work in tandom quite often because both of them were darker entities. Vampires were not on the demons list of 'to kill' beings and Sehkmet liked it that way. Perhaps she could give advice to the brothers though, all humans in the apocalypse, their food source would be nigh impossible to find.

"I am not happy to hear that, neither are my peers." she whispered with a small frown "If the apocalypse comes, we might see this as beneficial but only in the short run. With humans, our food source dying and coming extinct, our race too will die. Believe it or not, I have a strong desire for you to win."

When he asked her name, Sehkmet held out her hand to Dean, for him to either shake or kiss she did not mind;

"My apologies, my name is Sehkmet Nassiri. Pleasure to meet you, Dean Winchester." she stated, a slow smirk forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 am

Dean chuckled a little bit. Maybe he was being a bit melodramatic? He couldn't be sure, there was a bit of alcohol in his system after all! He shook his head a little bit when she pointed out the flaws in his logic about wanting to die here rather than out there,

"I suppose I was being over-dramatic... I don't want to die. Not yet. Not until I've killed as many god damn demons as possible." he expanded before closing his eyes, "No. I can't trust Sam anymore and I doubt I ever will."

The demons were leaving the vampires alone but Castiel had told him that it wouldn't be for long. When Lucifer started to make his moves then she and her brethren would be doomed because, apparently, the Morning Star hated creatures more than even the most venomous of Hunters. It was not going to be pretty,

"Well I'm afraid it's happening and no one seems to be willing to do anything about it apart from me and some Hunters." he told her before shaking his head slightly, "Well we aren't going to win. To win I need to find a way to kill Lucifer. The Devil."

When she introduced herself his eyes widened. Now there was a name his father had drilled into his thick skull! Sehkmet Nassiri. He shook her hand gently,

"Ah crap..." he muttered, "I've been having sexy thoughts about the oldest female vampire to ever exist... Erm... I mean... Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)   Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of all the gin joints in all the world... I walked into her's! (Dean and Sehkmet)
Page 1 of 1