The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 am

Dean laughed a little bit at his little brother's expression as he cranked the music up. He enjoyed himself some AC/DC, it wasn't his fault that his brother liked some of that newer crap. He winked teasingly at his brother,

"House rules Sammy..." he joked, "Driver picks the music and shotgun shuts his cake-hole."

He chuckled and parked the Impala up nicely in the middle of the small city. Honestly, he couldn't even remember the name of this place, he kinda left that sort of thing to Sam now that he was back in the business again,

"Alright then Sammy..." he paused as he watched a hot woman walk past. He took a few moments to appreciate her fully before turning back to Sam, "What exactly are we looking into again?"

He snorted as he locked the car and began to walk down the street,

"Something about a weird woman who knows 'intimate details' about people just by looking at them? Doesn't that seem a little far-fetched... even for us?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 am

Sam growled a little bit in annoyance at his older brother but he honestly couldn't say anything about it since he had been guilty of using that very same rule to make Dean listen to some truly awful music. All in payback of course, for all this old rock music.

Dean's reaction to Aqua had been classic to say the least.

Jumping out the car at the same time that Dean did, Sam continued to leaf through some printed sheets he had about the case they were investigating. Apparently there was a woman in this town, a stranger, who was able to instantly know a person's most intimate details without actually having to speak to them... she just had to see you and she knew things about you that you didn't want other people to know!

Or at least that's what all the middle aged women were saying on this chat room he'd stumbled across while running searches for cases.

He shook his head a little bit,

"I agree... it's a weak lead but we've followed less before and you know it." he defended his decision before shrugging, "Besides, if it's true then this is pretty serious Dean."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:09 am

Charlotte was a tailor, and she was a goddamn good tailor. She was also a hair stylist, and she was a damn good one of them too. In fact she was an all around excellent player in the game known as the beauty business and there was nothing that she couldn't do.

One of the best things about her little gift, is that when she shifts into someone she begins to pick up on their most intimate memories and their personalities. What they like, what they dislike. Therefore there is none of this misunderstanding of;

'Oh I wanted a different shade of blue.'
'I didn't want the trim to be too short, I want a discount.'
'This is far too expensive I can't possibly afford this.'

These things were good in many ways, one of them was that people could just stop trying to take her for a ride because she knew that she was right in doing what they had wanted in the first place.

Right now she was in the small bar in the town and enjoying a little bit of refreshment, she had stabbed herself several times with pins during the course of the day and her slender fingers were covered with band aids. Charlotte was in her original form too, she loved it the most and only really used her gift for her work - only occasionally had she used it to gain money the 'wrong way' by stealing and committing frauds.

Sipping at her glass of rose, Charlotte leafed through the latest English Vogue.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:16 am

Dean wasn't so convinced that this lead would actually go anywhere but he decided to humour his brother and check it out. And right now he was wanting to check out the local bar scene... and he had absolutely 'nothing' to do with the stunning young blonde woman he'd seen go into the bar across the street from them.

He patted Sam on the back,

"Don't worry Sammy, I've very concerned about this case all of a sudden." he declared as he began to cross the road, "I'm going to check that bar for any information I might be able to get... I think that blonde might know something."

He waved his brother off,

"Go find some of those older women from the cat-lovers society... I'm sure they'll be able to give you some ideas!"

Entering the bar, thankfully without his nerdy younger brother, Dean noticed the blonde straight away. Smirking slightly, he ordered another glass of rose for the woman after asking what she was drinking. He wandered over to her table with two glasses of the stuff and placed on beside her half finished glass,

"You look like you could use it..." he joked lightly as he gestured at her bandaged hands, "Those pages start fighting back or something?"

(I have a plan for Sam don't worry Razz )
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:36 am

Charlotte smirked softly when she saw a rather handsome man come into the bar, he was really rather attractive in a hunky manner. Running her hand through her hair and adjusting her glasses slightly as she continued to direct her attention to the Vogue magazine, she could not look up and oogle the guy for too long otherwise he might think that she was completely desperate.

That was not a good thing for a guy to think when meeting a woman, especially when said meeting was in a bar.

Seeing that he was coming over to her and was carrying another glass of rose for her, Charlotte perked up a little bit and decided that she would close the book over so that he would be able to talk to her without that being in the way. It would be rude to continue reading when he obviously wanted to come and talk with her.

"Thank you." she smiled shyly before wiggling her fingers "Ah no, I've been working all day and I've nicked myself quite a few times with scissors and things."

Taking a sip of her old glass of rose, Charlotte smiled and held out her hand to the man;

"My name is Charlotte, pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:44 am

Damn she was hot! Even hotter up close and personal it seemed too!

Dean could not believe his luck and actually came close to thanking Sam for putting him on a case that was, most likely, a wild goose-chase. If he hadn't been so insistant, Dean would never have gotten to meet this lovely young woman right in front of him! For the next week, he decided, he was going to call his brother "Sam" instead of "Sammy"... he'd earned that much!

He grinned at her confidently when she spoke and smiled shyly at him. Experience had taught him that shy girls went after confident guys and he was a confident kind of guy,

"Oh it's not a problem at all." he assured her with a smooth smirk before chuckling a little bit, "Well I hope you made sure they did good work as well as cutting you up a bit..."

Taking her hand in his, he gently stroked her fingers and hummed a little bit with a small smirk,

"Yes you have the rough hands of someone who's used to working hard." he commented approvingly before grinning wider, "Nice to meet you Charlotte... but where are my manners? Probably the same place as my sense of humour seeing as my jokes are a little off tonight..."

He winked at her before shaking her hand,

"I'm Dean. I know it's cliché Charlotte but... come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:59 am

Charlotte could tell that this guy was checking her out, but she didn't mind, she liked the fact that he was admiring her body. That he was actually admiring HER body not the one of someone else that she turned into in order to get money, that meant a lot to her. He also seemed to be confident though, and that confidence said that he either didn't care if he was caught looking or he simply didn't think it possible.

"I think the bluntness of my scissors is a testament to the hard work that they've been through." she smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "You look like you've been through the wringer yourself, had a tough day in the sexy factory?" Charlotte teased with a bright grin on her lips, wanting to make an obvious if not a little cringy compliment.

The sensation of him stroking her fingers made Charlotte blush softly and turned her head away from his gaze as she recovered herself.

"I wasn't going to say anything." she teased, poking her tongue out "But I thought that your humour might be just a little bit off."

When he introduced himself as Dean, Charlotte smiled brightly and shook his hand firmly. It was nice to have met someone here who didn't seem to want to molest her on a subway train or gossip about her over their fences. Honest to god those old women could talk for hours about Charlotte and what she did for her living.

"Not really, I'm kind of new here myself. Your accent isn't local, you passing through on a road trip?" she asked, trying to glean something about Dean himself.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:09 am

Dean could tell that she had caught him looking and had the decency to look at least slightly sheepish... the key words being there "tried" and "slightly" being the focus of the sentence. He might have looked a little bit guilty though so she would know that he hadn't meant to stare for that long but at the same time... of course he did! She was hot! How could he not just looking at where when she was that hot?

"Well I never would have guessed... they seem to have had a good crack at your fingers." he teased her lightly with a wink before humming a little bit, "Well when you're the boss of the sexy factory it gets a bit tough sometimes."

He had to admit that the blush added something even greater to her beautiful face that went beyond a simple reddening of the cheeks,

"How kind of you." he joked before raising an eyebrow as he noticed something, "A tongue piercing huh? Someone's a bit adventurous... you're boyfriend must be one lucky man."

When she said that she was kind of new here something twigged but he ignored it before chuckling a little bit and nodding,

"Yeah I'm travelling with my younger brother... we're covering some areas for our Dad to help out with the family business. It's a lot of travelling but my car makes every mile just pure bliss."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 am

Charlotte could tell that there was something different about this man, she couldn't put her finger on it but when she left she was going to shift into him to try and find out what was making him tick. What was so different about him he stands out to her above all of the others here in the bar? There was something dangerous about him.

"OH yeah." she scoffed "The boss of the sexy factory right, you're no Robert Downey Jr. Dean!" Charlotte joked "Maybe you could be a supervisor or something, if anything above an ordinary worker."

Nodding her head Charlotte grinned and stuck her tongue out again so that Dean could admire the tongue piercing that he was currently speaking about. It had hurt and bled like hell however it was so worth it she believed in order to have something different about her. Now though everyone and their dogs had tongue piercings.

"Believe it or not that was not the reason I got the piercing however it has proved very beneficial in that area." she grinned "But no, no boyfriend at the moment to enjoy said piercing."

The fact he was travelling with his younger brother made Charlotte smile softly, that was sweet that they were taking a road trip together. To help their father as well! She had never been a very good family woman however she wanted that to change, when she was able to create and make her own family.

"That sounds lovely, how nice of you two to travel together, and to be able to travel together as well without ripping heads off each other." she smiled softly "Where is your brother now then, did you ditch him for some time on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 am

Dean would say that he was sexier than Robert Downey Jr! But apparently she would respectfully disagree and it is her opinion on the matter than means anything. He still pouted a little bit before grinning when she mention him being a supervisor at the sexy factory,

"While I happen to think I'm leagues above the damn Downey boy, I will accept your opinion." he teased her before smirking, "But I think I can accept a supervisor position at said factory, even if deserve a higher role."

When she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it around to show off her tongue piercing he watched each and every movement of it, entranced. Oh the things he would feel if she would but use her little piercing on him! He shivered a little bit before he got himself under control,

"Well I'd love to hear more about why you got it." he told her with a smirk before shaking his head a little bit, "Now that's just a crime... to be single when you're so hot. Bet you have to deal with all sorts of men trying to flirt with you!"

He grinned when he saw Sam enter the bar with a small grin before stiffening slightly. Dean waved him over impatiently,

"Hey Sammy... meet Charlotte." he introduced the two of them with a grin, "I tried to ditch my brother for some private time but, as you can see, he likes to try and find me. So what's up Sammy boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:39 am

As per usual... Sam had figured it all out while Dean had been goofing off trying to score with someone he had only met a few hours ago.

Entering the bar, he grin at his brother and was about to go into some detail about what he'd figured out but decided against it when he noticed who Dean was talking to. His entire body froze up before he could stop himself and it took him some effort to pull himself back together enough to continue walking over,

"Hey there Dean... and remember, it's Sam. Sammy is some chubby little twelve year old." he scolded his brother before nodding, "Yeah yeah... Charlotte Matthews, I know."

He sat down right next to Charlotte and smiled at her a little bit too brightly as he showed Dean, without Charlotte seeing, the silver-bullet gun that he had at the ready. Sam turned back to Charlotte with a rather large smile,

"According to a lot of people you're a little bit... naughty." he told her with a small frown, "You know things about people that they've never told you or anything else... you always know what they fit and what they look best in so..."

He smirked slightly,

"The people around here believe you can change shape... shift-shapes... how strange... right?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 am

Charlotte blinked softly when she saw that Dean's brother had come into the bar and to be honest he did not look happy to see her sitting there. Wondering if it was just because Dean had ditched him to come and flirt with her in a bar or...or what.

It couldn't be that he knew what she had done? What she could do?

"Uhm, hello Sam." Charlotte greeted with a little awkward wave and she took another sip of her wine, finishing the glass she had bought originally and deciding that she would wait before moving onto the one that Dean had bought for her.

As soon as Charlotte heard Sam say that she had been a little bit 'naughty' she blinked and felt a cold stone plummet into her stomach. How on earth could she get out of this, he had boxed her into the booth for gods sake! Biting her lip tightly Charlotte felt herself getting more and more upset, had Dean just been flirting with her because he wanted her to let her guard down?

Not only that but...they thought that she was evil too, didn't they?

"Indeed it does seem to be rather strange." she stated quietly "But I don't see the problem, the people get the clothes they want at the fitting that they want them and are often beyond happy with what I give them. I don't understand why you are so...antsy about that."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 am

Oh no... no no no no no!

Freaking hell Sam! Sam just had to find the creature... and the creature just happened to be the sexiest woman he'd met in years. That couldn't have just been a coincidence could it? He groaned a little bit. It would be just like Sam to ruin his time with a sexy young lady if he had somehow pissed him off the night before or something.

Oh and he had a gun pointed at Charlotte too! This was just too fucking perfect! He swallowed thickly before trying to laugh it all away,

"Oh such a kidder Sammy!" he joked a little bit before waving at his brother, "You'll have to excuse him... he's mentally retarded I think."

He turned to Sam,

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he growled at his younger brother, "She can't be the one we're looking for!"

When Charlotte elaborated his mouth fell open. She... she was what Sam was saying! She was a shapeshifter! He swallowed a little bit,

"Charlotte... please answer me honestly..." he paused for a moment, "Are you a shapeshifter?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 am

Sam knew there would have been better ways to work this out but he had to act before Charlotte disappeared and he couldn't figure out what she had become. Because the problem was that Charlotte would begin to learn more and more about whoever she turned into. So there would never be a way to find her again! He wished he had been able to handle this with a little more subtly than this but apparently not,

"I wish we had met under more fortunate circumstances Charlotte." he told her honestly, "But you are uniquely suited to running away before we could talk to you."

Sam listened to her trying to explain her actions but ignored both of Dean's attempts to speak to him as his brother would never listen to him, not until it became too late. He shook his head slightly as he listened to Charlotte preaching her "its a victimless crime routine". Something that he did believe but it wasn't without flaws,

"I understand that and that's fine." he told her before pausing and shaking his head, "The problem is that you don't just get their details about fashion back do you? You get more... you get secrets that you don't want but you know them. You know them and you know it's wrong but you keep using your talents, getting more and more memories... and I bet it's starting to hurt. The mind is only able to handle so much after all."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:46 am

Charlotte didn't want to be having this conversation, she didn't know why she cared so much that Dean probably did not want anything to do with her now that he knew she was this monster inside. Despite her appearances she was a horrible thing that could never truly be human, at least that is sure what he would be thinking about her now.

It is what Sam was thinking about her too, otherwise he wouldn't have been blocking her in like this to keep her from running away. They didn't seem to factor in that she was afraid and lonely too. All of her friends were lonely just like she was.

"It doesn't seem like you want to do much talking, it seems to be a rather one way conversation that is not going my way at the moment." she stated with a glare at the two brothers "So what did you just flirt with me to get me to lower my guard or something, is that how you two work praying on young girls?"

Although what Sam said was true she did have an awful lot of things floating around in her head right now however she thought that it was simple to dispose of these in the form of a penseive. They didn't seem to realise that also she only had two sets of memories floating around at any one time to be honest.

"If I don't use the secrets and I dispose of them as I do...then I still don't see the problem." she stated with a small frown "Honestly this is what I get for trying to help you humans get what you want." Charlotte pouted, crossing her arms over her chest "What is going to be your cure for this mental state, you going to put a hole in my head or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 am

Dean sighed a little bit and shook his head. He didn't care if she was a shape-shifter. What he cared about was whether or not she was dangerous because some creatures, like shape-shifters, could just exist. They could exist without being killers but at the first sign that they were going bad they had to be stopped because otherwise it could take weeks... month, to get them and in the end it was usually just easier to kill them when encountered.

But he didn't want to do that here.

"No it's not like that Charlotte." he told her before giving Sam a firm glare before turning back to Charlotte, "I'm as surprised as you are that Sam's come in here and started accusing you of something like that."

He paused for a moment and frowned,

"Dispose of the secrets? The memories? You can't just cut small sections of your memory... it's impossible to do." he told her before frowning deeper and glancing at Sam, "What the hell is going on here Sam? She doesn't look like she sheds... I've been sat with her for too long. The last one had to shed after only half an hour or so..."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 am

Sam frowned deeply.

Dean we getting rather attached to this woman and Sam himself would be the first to say that this woman didn't deserve to die or anything like that. But he was just doing as he was taught to do. He was taught to eliminate a potential threat before it become an actual threat. But this seemed to be very different,

"Dean was here because he takes flirting with beautiful women to be more important than doing his job." he told her from a frown, "I got my information from your neighbours and your customers."

Okay so maybe they were gossips but they were useful in a case like this.

He frowned at the very idea that you could get rid of memories. He sighed a little bit before putting his gun away and sitting down next to Dean instead of next to Charlotte,

"Charlotte I want you to turn into either Dean or me, go to the bathroom stalls and do it or something." he told her with a small frown, "And when you do... think about our experience with shape-shifters and you tell me if you think I acted out of line alright?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 am

Charlotte was a little bit appeased by the fact that Dean said that he hadn't flirted with her so that she would let her guard down and then let them get to her. It made her feel like less of a fool. So she finally stopped glaring at the top of the table and began to look at the two men in the eyes again now that she had better control over herself.

The whole affair had been rather distressing to her she had to admit.

"Well...for what its worth I'm glad of it." she murmured, hugging her arms around her chest "Not that I suppose it matters much any more."

Sighing softly Charlotte drew out her wand, placed it on her temple and concentrated, pulling out a rather unimportant memory of her making soup this afternoon and tapping it to the table top so that they would be able to see the memory as it played out on the table - the edges burned and frayed like an old photograph.

"Its simple, I just did it then. Memories are easy to manage if you know how." she murmured "You simply do not know how."

Honestly Charlotte was getting tired of this and she merely waved her wand, casting a charm that would mean that they were invisible to the others around them - they would merely see the three of them having a drink. They would not see her change into Sam, right in front of their eyes with a mere blink of an eye. Her body altering and changing elegantly, no shedding to be seen.

"You know we have the method of communication for a reason, you could just tell me the reason that you over-reacted Sam." Charlotte stated, with a raise of her eyebrow "I am guessing whatever entity you have come across in the past is in fact not like myself. I can assure you I am doing this purely for the good of my customers, but I can see that rubs you the wrong way so...I'll stop."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:00 am

Dean sighed a little bit and sent a glare Sam's way. Well now he was definitely not going to be able to continue to flirt with Charlotte and he had so been enjoying having fun with Charlotte as they been doing. Shaking his head a little bit, he sighed,

"It could and should matter but if you don't want it to then it won't." he told her sagely before shaking his head a little bit, "Saying things of wisdom always makes me feel like I've just choked on a fortune cookie or something."

When she touched a wooden stick to her forehead both Winchesters leant forwards to look at what was going on... before jumping back at seeing a thin trail of silver liquid come from her head. But it didn't splash and it seemed to be connected top the end of the wooden stick. And when she dropped it onto the table it began to play out a small 'home movie' that Dean would stake his life was actually a memory...

Well what the fuck was he supposed to do, OTHER than freak the fuck out?

"What the hell was that there?!" he demanded in confusion, eyes darting to and fro to try and find out what was happening, "And why the heck can no one see or hear how I'm freaking out right now?"

He swallowed thickly,

"I don't think you're a shape-shifter." he told her quietly, "With talents like that... what are you? I mean... what are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:13 am

Sam didn't know what to think about what was happening right in front of him.

It made no logic sense for any of this shit to be happening - even when you applied already fucked up Hunter-logic this seemed to make no sense. Even ghosts and other spirits would give off readings of some description but she was doing nothing and achieving the same results.

Wait... no. Nope.

No one could do what she was doing, not any of the creatures that he knew about and he had scoured everything that there really was to know more about hunting. And this still made absolutely no sense!

Curious, he touched the little projection and nothing happened,

"This is... new... advance technology?" he suggested with a sense of disbelief, "We're supposed to believe that? It... what the hell is going on?"

He sighed and rubbed at his tired eyes,

"It's just... boggling my mind. Do you have magic?" he shrugged with a concerned expression on his face, "I mean... are you a witch or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)   Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head out on the highway (Char, Sam and Dean)
Page 1 of 1