The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Empty
PostSubject: What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)   What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 am

Anistasyia thought that her and Scud were getting along so much better now that they had gotten to know each other more. He knew that she wasn't fond of clubs not because she was not into the type of scene but because she was not fond of the crowds, the business troubled her and she didn't like the idea of all the blood play and human sacrifices that were going on.

She learnt that Scud really didn't like the type of high class things she had been raised to enjoy and so she didn't want to push him to enjoy them. As a result they had been exploring new things that they would both enjoy doing, and that had gone really really well to be honest.

Through this she had discovered a new love of films, she wanted to be able to watch different types with Scud and enjoy the closeness that she had with Scud while she was watching them. Often they would snuggle up together and embrace while they watched, occasionally they even made out during films.

That was another thing that she was enjoying immensely.

The sex life was something Anni had never thought much about before she had been given to Scud but now she couldn't see how she had done without it! He could be so tender and then turn around and be completely rough with her, it blew her mind whichever method he used.

Sighing softly as she lounged on the sofa, waiting for Scud to come back to her after putting the DVD on, Anni allowed him to sit down on the sofa again and she lay her head on his lap, the rest of her body sprawled out on the rest of the sofa.

"What are we watching today my love?" she asked with a playful smile, laying on her back so that she could look up at his face "Thank you for bringing another film for us to watch together, I didn't know I had such bad taste..."

Of course she was referring to when she chose the film, and she had bought one of the period drama remakes. Scud had not been impressed.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)   What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 am

Scud and Anni had been watching more films together in the past few weeks than Scud had ever seen in his life and he had once lived next door to a local cinema back in America. It was a simple matter of grabbing handfuls from the bargin bins wherever they went and then watching them until they found a few that were actually good.

The good ones were saved and the crap ones they had taken to throwing as hard as they could at Blade so he could use them as targets in his shooting training.

All of this had bred a new level of closeness and intimacy between the two of them that Scud honestly thought was what was making their relationship soar higher and higher. It was through the time spent cuddling on the sofa that Scud learnt where she was sensitive and that was just by idly running his fingers across her body as they laid there.

It was an amazing relationship and he loved every second of it.

He came back from the kitchen with a small bowl of popcorn for him and a few blood-ices. Blood-ices being shaved ice with blood in it so that vampires could eat the ice. Biting into solid food was a foreign concept to most vampires so it was considered quite the exotic treat. He smirked slightly,

"We go' an uninten'd comedy fer yer viewin' pleasur' te nigh'!" he told her as he put the disk in and pressed play before hopping behind her on the sofa to spoon her from behind, "Call'd Twiligh'..."

He smirked as he began and he began to stroke Anni's stomach idly,

"Let's see how wron' tey got it yea'?"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)   What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

Anni was happy to be laying next to Scud on the sofa and she saw that he was coming back with some of her favourite treats, blood ices! She had never thought of the idea before and now that he had given them to her once it had become one of her favourite things to eat. It was one of her favourite things to eat because Scud had made them for her.

It was something special between the two of them, nobody else ate them in the vampire world and she liked to keep it that way.

"Oh thank you!" she grinned as she took one of the ices and began to gently eat the shaved ice in small mouthfuls, making a little 'Ompf' noise as she took a bite out of the top of the cone "You remembered how much I love them..."

Giving Scud a little kiss on his cheek Anni hurriedly finished the blood ice and lay back down next to Scud, she wanted to be able to be close to him as they watched the film. That was what she liked the most about watching films together, the closeness. In fact she often fell asleep when they watched them, wrapped up in Scud's arms.

"Twilight...I think I've heard of that is it quite popular?" she asked as she pulled his arms around her body so he was hugging her to him.

Purring happily as he stroked her stomach, Anni hummed and trailed her fingers along the carpet. As the beginning titles rolled on Anni raised an eyebrow and watched the lead actress;

"Does this woman only have one facial expression?" she asked with a small sigh "Actresses are not what they used to be you know, it seems now all they need to do is show their breasts or their ass and then they get on screen! If it was that simple I am certain I could become a great screen girl in minutes!"
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)   What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

Scud chuckled a little bit as she chowed down on the blood ice. It was something he had experimented with just to see if vampires could hold down their food source in a solid form. He had planned to sell it on to vampires but Anni had been taken with the idea that he had just made them for her and the entire of selling them had immediately disappeared.

Now it was a special treat from him to her and it would stay that way forever as far as he was concerned.

"No' probl'm." he assured her with a grin as he munched on some popcorn too, "Of cours' I rememb'r, I lik' makin' em fer yer so I mad' sur' te mak' mor' tan a few."

He rolled his eyes in annoyance,

"Yes... yea unfortun'ly every girl in te worl' wan's tis shi' fer christm's an' all tha'." he said with a sigh, kissing Anni's neck gently, "It's jus' too dam' popl'r fer it's own goo'."

He laughed a little bit at her joke about the lead actress' facial expression. Or lack thereof considering the woman wore the same expression throughout the entire intro, never once showing anything other than a painful attempt at a smile and a disgusting attempt at a frown,

"Yea' she a righ' ugly bitc'." he agreed before humming a little bit, his arm tightening around her slightly but noticeably, "Yea' well yer ain' goin' on scree'. I ain' gun' hav' men leerin' at yer body lik' tha'... yer min' Anni an' I ain' lettin' no on' els' get te see yer anythin' close te lik' tha'! Got tha' lil' Anni?"
Back to top Go down
Anistasyia

Anistasyia

PostSubject: Re: What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)   What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:45 am

Anni felt so special when she heard that Scud had remembered that she liked the treats and had made them for her. It was things like that which made her realise that the relationship that they had was so much better than the ones that other vampires found themselves in because they cared about each other and they were considerate.

Pure blood vampires were normally so dull, they didn't spend much time together at all! From what she had seen that is.

"Hmmm I think that all these girls need to learn what a real vampire is like...how sexy they can be." she purred as she kissed up and down his neck "I think you are so much more attractive than that man who is parading as a vampire in this film."

Pouting a little bit when Scud pulled her closer to him possessively and told her that he didn't want her to be going on screen because he didn't want other people to see her like that. Anni then got an idea that might appeal to Scud a little better and she bit her lip shyly, looking at Scud behind her as she gathered herself for the little tease;

"What if I made a film just for you?" she asked softly "Would that be okay if we made our own private one nobody else would see?"

Nuzzling her nose against his own Anni smirked; "I think it would be a lot more interesting that this film. A lot less melancholy, a lot more accurate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)   What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The F*ck Is This? (Scud and Anni)
Page 1 of 1