The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You belong to me now (Master and Slave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Empty
PostSubject: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:22 am

Andrew Brunii was a member of the Brunii family and that meant he was a rich man. A very rich man to be honest. But when his family line had mostly died off he had merely shrugged... it was time for him to make his move. To enter the world of politics and be a force of nature unlike any ever seen before! He smirked a little bit as he thought about his ambition to be a senator.

As he was about to pass the slave auction he decided against it.

He would go and buy himself a slave since he had sold all of his other ones when his family had died. Settling in at the front of the crowd, Andrew watched as the Slave-trader moved to centre stage,

"Ladies and gentlemen... my wares!"

The next for moments were a flurry for Andrew of bidding upon bidding. None of it by him of course. These women all looked serviceable but none of them were really screaming for him to buy them.

That was until the Slave-trader declared he was going to show his stock from Gaul.

Andrew saw her and he knew he had to have her. That soft brown hair, that smooth creamy skin, the full figure and the way she seemed to be so nervous. So... innocent. He wanted her and he would have her,

"200 denarii."

"210."

Andrew glared at his rival bidder but bid higher, starting a contest until Andrew finally reached the ceiling of his money,

"1500 denarii!"

There was silence.

It was a good 500 pieces over the asking price but she just might be worth it. He nodded to the Slave-trader,

"Before I buy I would like five minutes alone with her to see if she is what I require."

He was led to a small tent where the slave would be brought to him.
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 am

Angelique had been brought from France all the way to the vast city of Rome, and until now she had been loving the experience. Now though, it was time for her to be sold unto a new master and she sorely hoped that he would not be like the ones she had been hearing horror stories about on the journey here.

Biting her lip softly as the line dwindled away, it was getting nearer and nearer her turn to be sold and she didn't know if she was going to be able to stand the pressure any more.

As she stepped onto the stage, the first in the line of slaves from Gaul, Angelique watched with wide eyes as the bidding began on her. It was odd but as she saw the two main bidders, her eyes were drawn to one more than the other...he was younger by far and had the unique quality of making her heart flutter softly in her chest.

Now as she approached the tent where he was waiting for her, Angelique found herself getting more and more worried. What if he found herself to be lacking? What if he didn't want her? She would be going to the other horrible man! She made up her mind to impress this gentleman as much as she could so that she wouldn't be left.

Stepping into the tent, Angelique's eyes fell to the floor and she bit her lip harder, not sure what she should do. She waited to see if her new owner would speak to her, but, she spoke first to ease the tension;

"Sir." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 am

Andrew watched as his new slave walked into the tent and he had to stop himself from licking his lips as he sat down in the chair provided for him. He poured himself some red wine and sipped it from the cup as he watched her walk into the centre of the tent, in front of him. Her clothing was just a collection of rags to be honest, since she was a slave without an owner at the moment.

Looking her up and down very openly, Andrew stood from his chair to circle her.

As he circled behind her his eyes widened slightly when he spotted something that he liked the look of very much. He place a hand on her ass and squeezed it rather deliberately, testing how firm and tight it was.

Licking his lips as he made his way back to the chair, he smirked,

"If you are to be my slave I must first see my slave and your rags do nothing to help in this regard so..." he smirked and waved his hand, "Remove your clothes slave."

He smirked and raised a second cup of wine,

"It is a hot day so if you make the stripping good you can share in the wine with me my dear little slave... you may behind."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:01 am

Angelique felt herself growing hot on her cheeks as her master rose and looked around her body, not stopping his regard until he was satisfied with her it would seem. Biting her lip softly she decided that she was going to try and steel her resolve so that she would not appear to be a child in front of her lover for the first time, she tried to stop herself from thinking of such intimate things so her cheeks would stop blushing.

Unable to stop herself from gasping when her new master gripped her ass, Angelique let her hands fly to her mouth and her cheeks blazed in a bright pink blush once more. How on earth could she stop herself from blushing if he behaved in such a manner?

Her mouth opened in sheer shock when she heard him asking her to disrobe, her heart pounded against her ribs and she felt like she would like nothing but to run away and hide. Yet she remembered her resolve. She would not end up with that horrible man, she would not displease her new owner so fast.

"I-if...if that is w-what you wish, sir." she whispered, her lips trembling softly as she thought about how best she should go about this, Angelique did want the wine so after all "But I do not know...how to do what it is you ask." she admitted.

Slowly, she began to take off the rag shawl she carried, letting her smooth pale arms become exposed. They were slender and willowy. Next came the tunic dress she was wearing, Angelique undid the buttons on the front, allowing the soft swell of her breasts to become noticeable as they were exposed more with every button she undid. It fell to her feet and showed the pale soft skin of her body, her ample breasts with rose pink nipples, and the little scattering of brown hair around her womanhood.

Blushing greatly, Angelique allowed herself to look up shyly into her masters eyes and she bit her lip, unsure of how she had done, but there were not many items for her to take off.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 am

Andrew smirked a little bit at her reactions to him admiring her form and then admiring her ass and how tight and soft and squeezable it was. Smirking happily, he winked at her as he sat back down in his chair. He nodded,

"It is what I wish." he clarified before humming a little bit, "That is fine... just do what you think I would like. If it goes well we can work on your training later."

He watched silently as she stripped her rags away.

It had to be said that she was making the most out of her very little clothing and she was looking amazing while doing it. Smirking a little bit, he stroked his arousal casually through his tunic as he watched her reveal her sexy little body to him. When she was done he smirked before gesturing for her to come closer,

"Come closer, you have deserved your wine." he told her before smirking when she stopped in front of him, "Too far away... have a seat!"

Pulling her in so that she was straddling his waist, Andrew smirked before holding the glass of wine up to her lips,

"Open wide..." he whispered before letting her drink some of the wine... before letting more of the warm wine spill down onto her chest, running down and around her heavenly breasts. Licking his lips, he proceeded to slowly lick up and down her chest to clear it. As he finished licking up the wine, he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked,

"Mmm you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:23 am

Angelique felt herself beginning to stir in arousal when she saw that her new master was aroused and was stroking said arousal as he watched her disrobe, as he regarded her naked form. It made her feel, rather good, to be honest that he thought that her form was pleasing enough for him to become aroused in the first place.

Biting her lip when he told her to come closer, Angelique nodded her head and softly treaded closer, walking on the balls of her feet to make her legs look tighter and elongated.

Although when he told her that she was still too far away even when she was standing right in front of him she frowned softly and it wasn't until she was pulled onto his lap that Angelique gasped loudly and felt her heart almost come out of her chest she was so nervous and excited all at the same time at being so close to a man.

Opening her mouth when she was instructed, her soft pink lips took in the liquid, and Angelique swallowed it all. Unable to stop herself from gasping again when she felt him spilling the wine down her chest, Angelique let out a soft, melodic moan as he licked up her chest and sucked on her nipple. The sensations were all so...so new.

"M-master I...I do like it." she admitted with a soft blush on her cheeks "Am I...am I suitable enough to become your slave? Although I have never done what it seems that you desire me to do." Angelique admitted, seeing as he obviously wanted her more for intimate matters than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:37 am

Oh so she was this innocent was she? Oh well he could work with that. He could definitely work with that!

Licking his lips a little bit, Andrew thought about all the ways he was going to corrupt her so that she was no longer as innocent as she was right now. She would be innocent when he commanded her to be. She would be amorous because he willed it. She was his slave and when he wanted her... he would take her!

He purred a little bit at her reaction to his trick with the wine and he enjoyed the taste of not only the fruity taste of the wine but the earthy taste of her nipple in his mouth. When she said that she did like it he was sure that she was acknowledging the fact that she was so innocent that she was actually a virgin,

"Mmm..." he hummed with her nipple still in his mouth before lifting her up and setting her back down on her feet, "Very well, I have come to a decision."

Reaching into a bag, he withdrew a plain white toga and handed it to her,

"This is yours now. If it is dirty, wash it. If it is damaged I shall replace it." he smirked a little bit, "You will learn to read and write Latin, as I like my slaves to know things. And one last thing..."

He held her chin with his hand so that she couldn't look away from his piercing eyes,

"You belong to me now. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:45 am

Angelique blinked when she was picked up and set back down on her feet, she wanted to be able to say that she had done all of the things that she had been asked by her owner and therefore he would like her enough to keep her now he had bought her. It would hurt to be rejected when she had showed her form to him naked.

When he said he had made his decision, Angelique felt her hopes rise in her chest and she smiled brightly, her eyes sparkling with happiness when it seemed that he was deciding that he had made the right decision in buying her, at such a high price.

Although, the way he tilted her eyes up to lock with his made Angelique's heart pound harder in her chest and she bit her rose pink bottom lip, enjoying the look in his eyes which promised new exciting things he was going to impart upon her. She knew, that being with this master, would make her into the woman she had yet to become.

"Yes my master, very clear." Angelique whispered softly "I will do my best to obey every order you give me to the very top of my ability. Thank you, for selecting me."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 am

He smirked a little bit and let go of her chin and waved for her to follow him towards the carriage he had waiting for him,

"Do not worry... I am sure I will be able to correct you if this is found to be untrue." he admitted with a small smirk before grinning at her and giving her a sly wink, "Of course, the pleasure is going to be mine after all."

The villa was a moderate size but it would do considering he was just one man and owned only one slave. It would do considering his next home, hopefully, would be a senate apartment that would overlook the entire city. And would be his, free of charge, while he was a senator. Getting out of the carriage, he gestured for his new slave to follow as he strode through the doors and began to discard clothes as he went,

"Slave... it has been a long day. It is time for my bath." he declared before smirking a little bit at her, "And it is your bath time as well mine my dear sweet slave. I would love to have your hands on me like mine will be on yours."

Before he reached the bathroom he was entirely naked and he just stood there as he waited for her to fill up the bath with warm water before sinking into it with a small smirk,

"You next slave. Put my clothes away and then come into the water with me!"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:07 am

Angelique had been so happy when she had been picked by her new master and she was now at his home with him. It was a beautiful home, so different from the countrysides of France where she had grown up. Here it was full of wonderful marble, and works of art that she had never seen the likes of before growing up so far in the countryside.

As soon as she entered the home, having kept quiet all the way there in the carriage, merely looking out of the window, Angelique watched as her master began to throw away his clothes.

My, word.

Biting her lip her eyes rather shamelessly roved up and down his body, it was muscled, and well formed. It was a shame to cover it up with his tunic if she had to say so, but, she swiftly stopped looking when she realised that he might take offense to her looking at his physique so.

"As you wish my master." she whispered, her accent making soft 'coo-ing' sounds at the ends of some of the words, almost like she had a little purr to the sounds that she was making "I will be as swift as possible."

Bowing to him she swiftly gathered his clothes and folded them, placing them on the nearest table, having not been shown where his bedroom was. It was hard to find out where the water came from, and how to heat it, without him having told her but she was sure it was some sort of test, and she passed.

"It is done." she stated with a soft, nervous smile "I shall join you now, my master."

Slowly she pulled the tunic over her head, tucking her soft brown hair behind her ear, and dipping her foot into the water, before allowing the rest of her body to follow, sitting in the water at the opposite end to her master, wanting to be respectful.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:23 am

Was she looking when he stripped off?

He checked subtly and hells yeah she was looking when he stripped off! Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips as he thought about what it would mean if she liked him in the same way he liked her. After all, the feelings he felt when he looked at her meant that their sex life was going to be simply amazing. Smirking a little bit, he watched as he beautiful new slave collected and folded his clothes up,

"Thank you my dear." he told her before waving his hand as he relaxed, "Well be that swift my young slave."

As soon as it was done his cock began to harden with arousal,

"Come closer..." he purred, drinking in the sight of her beautiful soapy body. He liked his lips as she neared him, "Come here my dear... time to wash your back."

Moving behind her, Andrew began to wash her back slowly, enjoying how his hands gliding over her wet skin,

"Mmm so soft..." he purred before reaching forward and squeezing her breasts from behind, rubbing them slowly and sensually, "Best. Bath. Ever..."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:31 am

Angelique blushed softly when she looked over her master in the bath, his wet body made her want to run her hands over his skin, to gently explore his body and make herself learn about the sexual aspect of life that he was opening up to her. She saw once again that his body was hardening with arousal at the sight of her own and her blush deepened, pleased with the thought.

"As you wish." she whispered softly, her voice was a little bit husky, as she gently made her way towards her master, slinking through the water, her ass pushed slightly in the air before she turned, and pressed her back to his chest, enjoying the touch of his skin against her own "That is very kind of you, my master."

Sighing happily as she felt his large, strong hands moving against her body, Angelique never wanted him to stop. Unable to stop her squeak when he moved his hands to her breasts, Angelique closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of him toying with her in areas she had never had touched before, at least by a man.

The sight of his tan skin against her fair skin made her heart pound softly, her master was so exotic. It set her aflame.

"Ah." she cried softly, as she felt her pleasure ebb softly "I am glad I please you my master..." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 am

When she moved so that he back was towards him, Andrew couldn't help but check out her sweet little ass! Damn it was a fine ass! And it was resting rather snugly against he hardening cock as she stood there for him to wash her back. He purred a little bit,

"Well it is my duty as your master to take care of you..." he whispered hotly into her ear, "Don't you think... Angelique?"

He had used her name for the first time and his husky voice had even given it a whole new dimension he hoped.

Smirking as he began to explore her breasts with both of his hands, his own arousal pressed against he soft ass urgently. It wanted attention but now was not the best time. He wanted to ease her into this sort of thing seeing as she seemed to be too innocent to really have any kind of experience in it. Smirking a little bit, he played with her nipples as he nibbled at her earlobe,

"You have one last chance Angelique." he told her in a husky whisper, "You can either be a domestic slave and I shall never touch you like this again. Or..."

He licked one of his fingers before ghosting it down her smooth stomach to suddenly start slowly stroking along her slit,

"Or you become my pleasure slave and I have you to take care of my sexual needs." he winked at her as he pinched her nipple slightly harder, "It's your call."
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 am

Angelique blushed so hard when she heard her master using her name for the first time. It made her want to embrace him, kiss him to relieve a little bit of the pleasure that had built up inside of her and she wanted to be able to release some of it. Nodding her head softly, Angelique wanted to turn her head to see her masters face but she didn't, he hadn't asked it of her.

"I do think..." she whispered, her eyes sparkling with happiness at the fact that he had used her name, it sounded so wonderful in his accent "I want you to take care of me, my master."

The sensation of his arousal pressing against her ass made Angelique bite her lip in pleasure and she kept quiet while she enjoyed the sensations that he was bestowing upon her body. Groaning softly as she felt her master toying with her nipples, Angelique pushed her breasts further into his hands and her ass further into his arousal.

When her master began to talk with her, Angelique felt her cheeks heating in a blush. He wanted her to be a slave for his pleasure...?

Turning her head she looked into his features, into those eyes of his and she felt herself connecting with him. She would not want her master to be with any other woman but her, because of this connection. Her answer was decided. Even before he began to stroke at her womanhood, it just made her gasp, and her soft lips tremble with pleasure.

"I...I select to be a slave for your sexual pleasure, my master." she whispered, looking up at him with large doe eyes "I am pleased that you want me in such a manner...so pleased. You are so handsome, after all my master."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 am

Andrew smirked a little bit when he saw how much using her name actually meant to the young slave of his. He would make sure to keep using it but not over using it. That way it would carry more significance and weight when he did decide to use it. He smirked a little bit and nodded a little bit in understanding at her answer,

"Very well my young slave..." he kissed her neck lightly, "You are mine and I shall let no harm or distress fall to what is mine."

He hummed happily with pleasure as she worked her plump little ass back against his hard cock even and he continued to squeeze and play with her breasts. Licking his lips a little bit, he gave her nipples a light pinch as he gave her a small love bite on the side of the neck. He knew what answer she would give before she even gave it.

Grinning as his suspicions were confirmed, he licked his lips before adjusting his hips so that his hard cock went between her legs, rubbing against her hot little pussy as one finger began to idly play with her clit while his right hand squeezed and played with her breasts. He smirked happily,

"How anyone could resist is beyond me..." he purred to her before nibbling on her earlobe, "Do you want your own quarters? Or will you want to bed... with me?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique St Martin

Angelique St Martin

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 am

Angelique felt a rather odd sense of calm wash over her when she heard his reassurances that he wasn't going to let anything hurt her, or let any harm befall her while she was his slave. She hoped that she would be his slave for the rest of her time here in Rome because, foolish as it might be, she had become so attached to her master.

She didn't even know his name.

"Thank you, my master." she whispered softly "That makes me feel good..."

Hearing his deep hum of pleasure made Angelique bite her lip to contain her own pleasure. The sensation of him continuing to play with her breasts made Angelique whimper softly, it felt so good to have him handling her body like this, especially when he sucked on the delicate skin of her neck, marking her with a red mark.

Unable to stop her eyes from widening as she felt her masters hard cock pressing against her pussy, Angelique's legs trembled now, enjoying the sensation of him doing this, coupled with him playing with her clit she groaned and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Do you truly think I am that beautiful, my master, is that why you selected me?" she asked, her voice shaky with pleasure "I..." Angelique stuttered "I would do whatever my master desired of me but, I would enjoy sharing a bed with my master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong to me now (Master and Slave)   You belong to me now (Master and Slave) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You belong to me now (Master and Slave)
Page 1 of 1