The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Fools? (Abi and Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Empty
PostSubject: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:35 am

Abi had won a competition to go to the set of the Walking Dead Season 3 in Atlanta.

It was one of the best days of her life when she had won the competition, this in fact beat that day a million times over, it was the day that she had been taken to the set and shown around everything!

The make up truck, the special effects, the different sets such as a the prison and the costume area. In fact she had seen Andrew Lincoln having his make up done in the truck and stopped to have a small talk and a picture with him which made her so excited in side she couldn't even express it.

What was amazing even more was that there were all sorts of things in the news, fake articles today about zombies because it was promoting the Walking Dead release of season 2 on DVD and the return of it from the mid season break. They seemed to be pretty typical zombie stuff but because it was coming up to April Fools she thought it would have something to do with that too.

Nobody here would believe those stories at all, they probably knew about them before they were printed.

Stopping to watch a scene being filmed, she opened her mouth in awe as she saw it was the Dixon brothers filming a scene, they were wonderful together on screen and great actors. Deciding to grab a cold bottle of water, being used to the British cooler weather, and to lean against a tree out of shot and watch, Abi smiled brightly as she heard the lines.

Best, day, ever.
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:47 am

Michael Rooker was finishing off a scene with Norman Reedus and he was eager to go over and meet the new girl, a woman from Britain who had managed to win a competition to get shown around the set and have a small bit part in the series. To a die hard fan he was sure it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He grinned a little bit as they finished filming the scene, giving his 'brother' a pat on the back,

"Nice work bac there Norm'n!" he told his friend before chuckling a little bit, "Now 'cuse me while I go say hey to someon' special over there'!"

Waving to Abi, he wandered on over to the tree that she was leaning up against. As he walked one of the Walkers stumbled drunkenly towards him, acting like it wanted to bite him. Laughing a little bit, he pushed the guy away playfully and sped up,

"Leav' that for te set yer muppet!" He joked a little bit, shaking his head with a rueful smile as he stopped in front of Abi, "Some peopl' just aren' up for this job..."

He grinned and held a hand out to take her hand, kissing the back of it with a wide grin,

"So yer Abi Wallis right?" He grinned wider, "Names Michael Rooker. I play Merle in this crazy lil' show we go' goin' on. Yer like my character by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:54 am

Abi loved watching the scene being filmed, they worked so well together on set that she couldn't help but think that they must be really close when they got off the set and went out together which they must do! They just seemed like too good a friendship to only be in work. Yet, she found herself not thinking so much about the two of them, rather one only, Michael Rooker as he seemed to be coming right towards her.

Biting her lip she looked behind her sneakily, there wasn't anything interesting behind her so it must just be to talk to her. Trying to look cooler, she was glad she had worn a black tight tshirt and her small denim hot pants with the black school socks she had. Sweat patches were not the way to go to impress a guy.

Unable to stop a little giggle when one of the walkers started to play around she held out her hand for Michael to shake as he introduced herself to him.

Michael Rooker was kissing her handdddd....she realised with a start but didn't remove it from his grip prematurely;

"Yeah that's me, the lucky winner of the competition. I believe I've got a few scenes with you actually for my little part in Woodbury." she grinned softly "Of course I know who you are, I loved your part in season one and I'm glad you've returned in this season, I wanted to know more about your character."

Gesturing to the set down there Abi grinned; "You were really great down there, it was awesome to watch, I've never been on a set before."
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:13 am

Michael could tell that she was slightly nervous by the way that she looked behind her to check to see if he was actually coming to speak to her or if he had spotted something around her that she hadn't. Smirking a little bit at this, he made his way over to her with a little spring in his step to make it into a more casual form of strutting.

She was an attractive woman... why not see where this could go?

He grinned a little bit as she seemed to freeze slightly when he kissed the back of her hand. He chose to believe that she froze up because she was flattered and surprised, not repulsed at all or anything like that.

"Sounds lik' yer a bit of a fan from what everyone been saying!" He told her with a little chuckle, "Shouldn't tell te teamsters things... they gossip like mad!"

He grinned a little wider at that and winked at her,

"Always nice te meet someone who likes my work but... yer sure yer can handle merle?" he teased her with a wink before grinning wider, "Well allow me te show yer something that is te bes' of all te projects I been on..."

He guided her by her hand to a table laden with food and dispensers for coffee. Chuckling, he picked up two mugs,

"Free coffee to go with your Danish or pastry of choice madam?" He asked her before humming, "So what do you think about these 'zombie' rumours going around eh?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:24 am

Abi felt her face drop when Michael told her that he knew that she was a fan because he had heard about what the other people had been saying about her. They had obviously relayed the things that she had said onto the other people she had been saying them about. She just hoped that they hadn't told Norman about the fact she admired his rather muscular physique.

"Ah uhm..." she blushed brightly "I'll make sure to note that from now on, I should be careful who I gush to in the future, but yeah, I'm a big fan of yours." she admitted with a little nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her neck.

Nodding her head Abi grinned, and hoped that she would be able to be a good enough actress in order to keep the scene going, she didn't want it to trip up over her little bit she had to say because then she would feel so horrible for being so useless! She had been practising for ages now though and she had it down.

"Oh I think she's fiery enough to handle Merle, even on a bad day." she grinned.

When they moved over to the coffee table, Abi picked up a chocolate twist and she accepted Michael's coffee with a blush on her cheeks;

"Thanks. Although it's easily twice as hot as it is in England I definitely could use the caffeine, I was up late last night rehearsing." she grinned happily, before softly pouting her bottom lip out at the zombie rumours "Well, I thought it was just a PR thing for the release of the Walking Dead on DVD to get everyone hyped up but..."

Trailing off, Abi saw the extra from before stumbling into one of the tech crew and they reacted much the same as Michael before they screamed, the person sinking their teeth into their neck, drawing out a large mouthful of flesh and muscle. The blood spewed everywhere and Abi pointed at the scene going on behind Michael her expression turning to one of horror;

"Oh my god." she squeaked "Oh my god...is this, is this some sort of effect? Is it a joke?!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:36 am

He chuckled a little bit and agreed with her but decided to let it slide for now. He understood what it was like to be new in showbiz after all so how was he to make her feel bad about it? Grinning a little bit, he winked at her,

"A big fan huh?" He grinned, "That's great! I don't have te many fans yer know? Something about me bein' too ol' te be a teen crus' and not pretty enough te be a 'mum crush'."

So she had confidence in her little role did she? Well that was good! Her role didn't speak much it had to be said so they had no idea if she was right or not but it was fun to have a little banter with someone other than the cast and crew. They were great fun but it was always better to banter with someone new,

"Well let's hope so!" he teased her with a smirk, "Cus he has te be in a bad mood."

Picking up one of the same thing that Abi picked up (not knowing the name at all), Michael raised his own coffee in a small toast,

"Te new experiences!" He toasted with a grin before humming a little bit and taking a bite out of the chocolate twist, "I'm not sure... if it is tey haven' told us and that's a lil' bit odd if yer ask me, usually they'd ask for some help with publicity and all that."

He turned and watched the traumatic scene just the same as Abi and it seemed to be a starting point. Other walker-extras bit into unsuspecting crew members, tearing flesh and gnawing on limbs. Michael swallowed thickly when Lorie went down, a walker-extra attacking her throat,

"This ain' no effec' darl!" He assured her as he grabbed her hand and urged her to back away like he was doing, "Com' on, we can make it to te vans! Where te hell is Norm'n?!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:44 am

Abi could do nothing else but look at the scenes in front of her with sheer horror on her features, her eyes were wide and her jaw was locked open in a silent scream. There was no way that she could have conjured the ability to speak as she saw the endless blood and gore all around her, splashing on the floor, the meaty ripping sounds, the cracking and the breaking of bones and cartilage.

Shaking her head she stepped back away from the people gently and thought that this might just be some really elaborate hoax, this would be something that wasn't real at all and everyone was going to jump back up in a few moments and shout surprise.

Unable to stop a little shriek as one of the extras grabbed onto her, Abi couldn't help her gut reaction, she bucked, and tossed the person over her head and onto the floor. Urgently she rubbed at her arms to check for scratches, there weren't any and she followed Michael swiftly without question.

"Oh my god." she squeaked, holding onto his arm as she ran along side of him towards the van "That was too close for comfort...too close for comfort, let's hurry!" she whispered as loud as she could, not wanting to draw too much attention to them as they moved, but there was so much commotion around him.

Looking around Abi shook her head, her vision blurred with tears; "I can't see him Michael! But we should get out of here and phone him later."
Back to top Go down
Michael Rooker

Michael Rooker

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:55 am

Michael had been seeing scenes like this for a while now but the difference was that the scenes he had seen before had all been fake. Masterfully done and with enough fake blood to bathe in but still, fake! But these scenes were not fake. No the blood was still flowing like a river but this time it was real blood, real blood from real people.

Real lives being snuffed out by hungry mouths.

If this was a joke then Michael had stopped finding it funny immediately. This was either real or too real to have been used for a prank of some kind. If this was faked them the people who had not been in on it were likely to be freaking traumatised!

Michael was surprised by the shriek that Abi gave but before he could help one of the extras seemed to be upon him too. Knocked to the ground, Michael groped around before finding a rock. He swallowed thickly before slamming it into the side of the creature's skull, killing it. He threw the body off of him and moved over to Abi, feeling like he was going to be physically sick,

"It's okay, yer alrigh'!" He assured her as they ran towards the van, "Yer good, don' worry!"

Phone him later?

PHONE HIM LATER?!

This was Norman Reedus they were talking about, the man Michael would be proud to call his brother! He couldn't just leave him! If he was more like his character there wouldn't even be a question! But... but he wasn't Merle Dixon. He wasn't someone able to kill at a moment's notice. He swallowed thickly and pointed to a catering van he knew to be full of food,

"That one." He told her, tugging at her arm before jumping into the driver's seat and grabbing the keys from the sun visor, "Yer in?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:03 am

Abi was severely freaking out here, as someone who was supremely worried about medical things, catching a zombie virus was not something she wanted to put on her list of things to worry about as well. There were so many ways to catch those things she didn't know what she was going to do about mentally preparing herself for this sort of thing...but maybe it was only in this one area? They could drive to the next state over and be fine.

Holding tight to her bag she jogged with Michael towards the van, eventually managing to get there when she focused all her attention on the van and the van alone. How else could she get there when all around her there were lurching groaning zombies trying to latch onto her. They were both too quick for them though and they comfortably made it to the catering van.

Getting in the passenger side, Abi, turned and looked through the window in the back of the van.

"Rule number 3, always check the back seats." she gasped softly "There's none of them in there, we're good to go!"

Buckling in her seatbelt Abi took a few deep breaths in and out, and in and out to calm herself down from the shock which was making her entire body numb;

"Do you want me to call Norman for you while you drive? I mean I have no idea where we want to go but I think getting into a few towns over, or maybe even the next state would be a good plan." she suggested, calmer now and she fiddled with the radio, trying to get the news station to come on while Merle started the van.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Fools? (Abi and Michael)   April Fools? (Abi and Michael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Fools? (Abi and Michael)
Page 1 of 1