The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Empty
PostSubject: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 am

Darcie had so much fun last time with Chase when they were doing their creative writing assignment, they had to do various pieces for it, now they needed to do a romance piece. It was going to be...odd to say the least talking about romantic things with Chase but it might just reveal a very hidden Romeo within him.

That was a long shot though, she didn't think that he had a romantic bone within his body but she was going to be happy to be proven wrong on that front.

Plopping down on the comfortable seats in the library she commandeered a table for the two of them and set out her work to go over it and make a few alterations that she needed to make it absolutely perfect. Running her hand through her hair she slipped her hairband on her head to keep them pushed back. It was a simple cute black bandanna one.

Recently she had been out with Jack a lot more and they were getting closer, things were getting confusing because she was also getting closer to Chase and seeing more of his lovely caring side. Seeing more of his flaws instead of his constant bravado. Perhaps today she would see another aspect of him that she liked? She was hoping so, even just to see it.

Grinning happily she picked up her sharpie highlighter and started to mark out areas she needed to change on her work.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 am

Chase honestly didn't think that he was going to be very good at this romance writing shit. Honestly, the most romantic writing he ever read was on the inside of his playboy issues. And even then it was only the buzz topics that were rumoured to get a woman much more likely to sleep with you than any other topic.

So right now he was scared shitless!

Making his way into the library, he saw her sat down in some comfy chairs. He thought back to how he had reacted to her spending more time with Jack... jealous didn't begin to describe it. Coughing a little awkwardly, he walked over to her table,

"Hey Darcie." He greeted her with a small smile before looking around the library, "Is it always this dead in here? I suppose it's good we won't have an audience for my failures at romance..."

He sat down at the same table and pulled out all of the stuff from his bag,

"Okay so... so..." He paused before groaning and hitting his head against the desk, "God damn it! I don't know how to romance a woman, how can I write it convincingly?"

He looked up at her pleadingly,

"I'm going to really need you here..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 am

Darcie saw Chase coming into the library and she smiled brightly at him, she was enjoying the tutoring that she was giving him and apparently she was good at it if his improved grades were any indication. It seemed that he was feeling a little bit nervous though if the cough was anything to go by so she was going to be sure to take it easy today,

"Hey Chase, nice to see you again." she smiled happily, before looking around the library and smirking a little bit "Yeah it's always this dead in here, it's nice actually means we can always get a seat when we want to."

Seeing him setting up his things Darcie smiled and placed her pen down, bringing out her plain notebook so she could do some brainstorming with him. Chase apparently was not looking forwards to this very much.

"Hm." she giggled "Don't worry I am an expert at romance so I know how to come up with a very convincing plot for you, but, you need to be the one to actually write it."

The way his hair flopped around his face while he lay on the table was cute, and she smiled gently, picking him up by the ear; "Come on Chase, you must have done something romantic for Ashley, on Valentines day maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 am

Chase was getting too attached to her. That's what most of his brain was telling him but to be honest he was listening to his gut like he always did. And his gut was telling him that she was someone he should be spending more time with. If his gut was right instead of his head then they were going to be a match made it heaven!

"Yeah the last time was a lot of fun." He admitted with a sneaky little grin, like he was saying a secret, "And very helpful too... No one uses the library huh? Well that's good for us at least... I always thought that there was a sub-culture of nerds who lived in the library though..."

As soon as she pulled out the pen and the pad he knew that they were going to start and nothing was going to stop them,

"I'd like to point out that mills and boons, or whatever it's called, ain't exactly romance." He teased her with a little chuckle before shrugging slightly, "I suppose it has to fall down somewhere though and our will fall down on the fact that I'm writing it!"

He winced,

"Owie!" He moaned before shrugging, "Not really... every time I did anything it was 'wrong' so I stopped trying..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 am

Darcie blushed softly when she heard that Chase thought that last time was a lot of fun, she wanted him to think that, she had thought that as well...but hearing him say it was different somehow. Smiling gently she thought about him, about spending more time with him like this and it was definately something she would like.

"Yeah, it really was." she smiled gently "No no they used to hang out here but now they actually go around to each others houses, either that or they go and sit in the ICT rooms and they play their little computer games there."

Opening her mouth in indignation she promptly shut it and blushed softly again;

"Well I don't just read books like that I read the classic romance novels as well, like Pride and Prejudice and North and South." she smiled "You're in good hands."

Shaking her head Darcie poked Chase's nose gently; "Don't think like that, you got a B+ all on your own last time and you will get the same this time with my help."

The fact that Ashley had brushed off his romantic advances made Darcie frown unhappily and she wanted to be able to show Chase not all women were completely driven by sex and sex alone. Romance was appreciated;

"Well...what did you try and do?" she asked, a little shocked still.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 am

Chase raised his eyebrows slightly. Nerds had friends? Of course they would be other nerds but still... it was hard for him to believe that the dregs of society actually banded together over anything. It was rather strange to think about them meeting up like that,

"Well that explains why my popular crowd always steers me away from both of these rooms." He joked a little bit, "Seriously, it's like they don't want me anywhere near the same room as other people sometimes... like I'll suddenly be the friend to every single geek and nerd in this place instead of them... might be an idea to be honest."

He smirked a little bit,

"I see you've not disputed the idea that you read them." He teased her before humming a little bit and adding, "Of course, I had no doubt I was!"

Wiggling his nose, he smirked,

"And wasn't it you to tell me not to get a big head?"

He hummed a little bit before shrugging,

"One year I went all out and got card, flowers, chocolate, teddy, dinner at a fancy restaurant and a night in a 5 star hotel." He admitted, "Was that alright do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 am

Darcie rolled her eyes a little bit because she thought that it was very shallow of Chase to just ignore and make fun of people who weren't in his little gang and he didn't even get to know them beforehand, and was only thinking that they might be worth knowing now. Perhaps he was only saying that to her now because she was here with him.

"Well you wont find better friends Chase, you'll find we outcasts are very loyal because we have to be." she smirked with a rueful smile "I'd like it if you gave some people a chance, instead of putting them down, like Jack, he's amazing at engineering. Can build anything!"

Shaking her head she gave him a little wink; "No, I sure didn't."

When she heard what Chase had done for Ashley, Darcie opened her mouth in shock and she thought it was an amazingly sweet gesture. Not a single bone in her body could understand why she had rejected that and said it was wrong.

"Chase that's lovely." she whispered "I can't believe she said no to that...that's perfect...but uh, to get back to your writing. You need to think of your ultimate goddess of a woman, and think about all the emotions you feel when your with her and write them down. All the things you imagine yourself doing with her, and write them down. Romance doesn't have to be all hearts and flowers after all, it can be dysfunctional, have its problems, be more carnal."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 am

Chase knew that Darcie would obviously want him to make friends with the nerd and geek crowds because she had friends in both weird crowds. But he wasn't about to throw in with all of them when to be honest he only like Darcie out of any of them. When she mentioned their loyalty he shrugged a little bit,

"Loyalty is important I'll admit that much." He agreed before humming a little bit and shaking his head, "I'm afraid me and Jack won't ever be friends and it's not for the reason that you're thinking of. We are rivals for something and it means we will never be friends."

He chuckled a little bit and winked back,

"Your naughty secret is safe with me."

He seemed to be getting the vibe that what he had done would be enough for most women but apparently Ashley was not most women. Shaking his head a little bit, he hummed,

"Apparently it wasn't good for Ashley." He frowned, "Something about me doing something similar the year before."

When she told him that he had to write down things about how his 'perfect goddess' made him feel, he spent a few moments just looking at her before he was away. He handed her the list, a too embarrassed to really speak.

Jealousy
Lust
Possessiveness
Dominance
Happiness
Contentment
Strong
Poetic
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 am

Darcie pouted softly when she heard that Chase and Jack were never going to be friends, it was upsetting to know that her best friend and the guy that she was rapidly becoming closer to weren't ever going to be getting along but there was nothing really to be done about it. They weren't going to get along and that was that.

"Alright then." she stated with a grin "It's not like I expected you to throw it all in and change your ways just because I said it would be a good idea." Darcie laughed softly "That would be crazy after all."

Shaking her head, Darcie found herself really hard pressed to see a reason why Chase was with Ashley at the end of the day. He wasn't appreciated by her and he was suffering under the pressure that he was put under by the crowd.

"Well she's insane, I would be so happy with just one of those things but to get all of them would be just...amazing. Maybe I should get myself a boyfriend before Valentines huh, he'd treat me nice I bet." she laughed happily.

As she took the list from Chase she looked over it with a bright smile; "Amazing! These are great emotions, now, you just need to pick one and work it into the story. Perhaps we should go with jealousy seeing as its the first one that had come up..." she hummed, placing her glasses over her eyes and tapping her pen against her lips "Classic scenario, she's with another man, or another man is spending time with her in your place, or we can try something more...exotic."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:23 am

Chase chuckled a little bit when she said that she hadn't expected him to throw it all in and change his ways. Well it was a good thing she didn't because it was most likely never going to happen in a million years! Spicer was constantly try to steal her from him and he was sick of it. He would never be friends with the guy,

"Well crazy things have happened before but not on that occasion." he told her with a little chuckle before smirking a little bit, "Besides, it's part of the reason why you like me right?"

It was a little bit of a joke he had to admit.

Darcie seemed to be at a loss about what he had told her about Ashley. He was used to it so he didn't see it as strange at all to be honest. It was just normal to him. He shrugged slightly,

"Well she's always been like that and so have the other girls I've dated." He admitted, "Maybe I spoil them too much so they expect the world on big special days or something?"

He chuckled a little bit, blushing slightly when she complimented the work he'd done so far,

"Sounds good to me!" He decided before humming and shaking his head, "It has to be about her being with another man... even if the other man is, say, a very close friend."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 am

Darcie smiled softly and stuck her tongue out at Chase because he said that she liked him because of the way that he was treating Jack. It seemed a little bit crazy to be honest that she would like him because of that but it did show his strong side, it showed the mean mouth that she had come to love but she was far more interested in the loving things that came out of it instead.

"A very very minute part dear." she teased "After all, you wouldn't be Chase Young without that smart mouth of yours, even though its not aimed at me any more."

Unable to believe that someone could be so spoilt, Darcie wondered just how much money Chase actually had to spend on girlfriends who in the end would probably just bitch about what he had bought them anyway.

It irritated her. She would appreciate every little gift he bought her.

"I think you need to start looking somewhere else for girlfriends. I myself expect nothing but hugs on a day to day basis, special occasions are for gifts." she smirked "I'm not very high maintenance."

Nodding her head she wrote the base story down; "Okay thats great, now we might want to put it in a slightly odd setting or do some sort of twist on it because its a very common motif. Perhaps we can do it at different intervals in their lives? So we do one section at prom, one section at their wedding, something like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)   Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Buddies Part Two! (Chase and Darcie)
Page 1 of 1