The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Governor

The Governor

The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Empty
PostSubject: The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)   The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 am

The Governor hummed a little bit to himself as he walked around the main square of Woodbury, waving happily to some of the residents who took the time to speak to him. He wasn't a happy man but these people were helping to change that. He was sure that it wouldn't be long at all before he was happy again.

Of course it would have been a heck of a lot easier if his daughter was here to see this.

Sighing a little bit as he was hit by a wave of sudden sadness, he smiled falsely at some of the residents and made some excuse about why he had to leave the dull and tedious conversation. Moving away from the main areas of Woodbury, he shook his head to clear it as he made his way down to the arena.

Right now it was empty because there were no fights going on tonight so there were no Walkers tied up and no one camping out for the good seats.

Deciding that he might as well do something useful, he sighed a little bit before unfurling a map he had of the surrounding area. He hummed as he tapped the prison,

"The prison would be a perfect 'defence force' outpost for us... even better for a place to fall back to if Woodbury is ever in danger." he admitted, fully absorbed in his map, "I wonder if anyone living there would be willing to join us..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)   The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 am

Nyx was currently in the town of Woodbury and she was looking around. She had to admit she liked it a lot better here than she did in the prison because it had actual beds and proper houses in which she could take up residence - she knew however like the sentimental kitten she was Iba would not wish to leave the prison and the friends she had made there so easily.

She was sure that she would be persuaded however.

The leader of this group practically wreaked of weakness and she wanted to be able to exploit that weakness for a little bit of fun. It was like he was only one small push away from being turned completely mad by what had happened to him, it would be amusing to see if she would fix or break him with her influence.

Sipping at her Starbucks, Nyx gently stalked towards him in her smartly cut Hugo Boss suit, and shining black leather brogues (the detail on which were flames instead of mere swirls). Clicking away on her Blackberry, she sent out a message to Cain before slipping it back inside her breast pocket and observing Philip from rather close up now. Waiting for him to notice her.

"Well now you'd have to ask them wouldn't you?" she asked, her voice silky soft and molten - like melted chocolate "They might give it some thought."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)   The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:28 am

The Governor sighed a little bit as he continued to pour over the map. The damnest thing was that no matter what happened, they needed to either have a good relationship with the group in the Prison or to kick them out and take over the prison. Seeing as one was likely to cost a lot of lives, a valuable resource in this day and age, The Governor was looking towards having friendly relations with the prison instead.

There weren't any other places like the Prison around them either; it was the most heavily fortified area outside of Woodbury itself.

Of course the voice speaking up spooked the hell out of him and he jumped a little bit in his seat at having heard it. Seeing who had spoken, he blinked a few times as he took in the sight of what looked like a pre-walker business woman. Complete with a starbucks cup and a sharp suit. He chuckled a little bit,

"Laying on your nostalgia a bit thick aren't you?" He teased her a little bit, "Miss Starbucks so much you still using one of their cups?"

He paused for a moment,

"I suppose I would have to ask but I'm not sure how they would take that. They've already caught us spying on them to get even this much information on them after all." he admitted before frowning slightly, "Anyway... not to be rude but who the hell are you?"

He frowned,

"I remember every new resident to Woodbury and I don't remember you."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)   The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 am

Nyx raised an eyebrow when Philip spoke to her about living out nostalgia, she wasn't living out any nostalgia the coffee was real, there were many Starbucks franchises down in Hell, they had 10 McDonald's as well. They were due a Pizza Hut as well but there had been some delays in that, the gluttony demons had caused a bit of a stir.

"No, it's real Starbucks coffee." she stated with a hum "I'd allow you to have some but I am funny about people sharing my drinks."

Sitting down on one of the benches, Nyx placed the coffee cup down beside her and dusted off her hands in the air.

She knew that the other group had caught them spying because she had been with Rick when he had been told about it, she was beginning to sow seeds of discourse between the two groups just because she was bored and needed entertaining.

"Perhaps you should just walk up and try the friendly approach? If you threaten people too much these days they tend to be untrusting." Nyx stated flippantly as she looked around the little arena.

The fact that he didn't remember her was fine, the fact that he swore at her was something she did not appreciate and she raised an eyebrow icily, allowing a soft chill to creep into the air around the two of them because of her anger.

"That is because I don't live here yet, and you have not met me before. I am Nyx." she stated formally "I merely came exploring and came across your little town, it's quite quaint."
Back to top Go down
The Governor

The Governor

PostSubject: Re: The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)   The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 am

The Governor raised an eyebrow when she insisted that the coffee was really starbucks. Well it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she had found some of that stupidly expensive coffee that the chain of cafes sold in bagged form. It was either that or this was yet another person who had gone slightly insane from the circumstances of the world they lived in.

Heck he was probably about to join the ranks of the mildly crazy.

"Well if you're sure it is I don't suppose you'd consider bringing me one the next time we have a chance to chat?" He asked with a little grin, "Feels like forever since I had my last caffeine fix and I'm honestly beginning to hanker for it now!"

He chuckled a little bit when she suggested that he try to more friendly approach. Oh he knew that he probably should have tried a more friendly approach but honestly they had tried that before and it almost always came out the wrong way,

"I thought about that to be honest..." He admitted before sighing, "But the last time we tried that we lost a dozen people in an ambush. Friendly negotiations don't always turn out so friendly nowadays."

He raised an eyebrow when she seemed to immediately become a lot more hostile just because he had expressed his surprise at the fact she had managed to basically sneak into his town,

"That's funny because all visitors are supposed to be taken to see me." He admitted with a raised eyebrow, "Though I see you brought yourself to me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)   The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Governing Body (Governor and Nyx)
Page 1 of 1