The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen Battle Born

Vixen Battle Born

So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Empty
PostSubject: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:34 am

Vixen was sitting, as she normally did in the Bannered Mare within the city of Whiterun. It was a place that was cheap to rent, always busy with passing traders and adventurers who would need that next bit of help going and getting the items that they wanted from the people of questionable nature who had them within their grasp.

It wasn't very often that there was an unusual request these days, it was always bandits or draugr which was boring in itself however she could feel something changing in the wind today and hoped that change would be bringing something different her way.

Sipping at her mead she looked over her belongings.

Throughout her career she had not done too badly, sometimes her payment was any other interesting loot that came her way from the jobs that they did. It meant a steady stream of gold, jewels and enchanted weapons. Her current favourite was a Dwarven Bow of Flames, followed by her glass axe which was enchanted to trap souls.

She got to fill empty soul gems and had a constant supply of them to recharge her weapons. It was a pretty good system.

Sighing softly, she tucked into her bread and cheese giving a request to the bard, Mikhael who with a little wink, began playing the Age of Agression to appease her melancholy mood.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 am

Kakashi Hatake was not the guy you went to when you wanted to get things done on a schedule. Hence why he had been caught by the Imperial ambush - because he was late in visiting his grandmother in the Imperial province.

The only thing strange about him was his left eye - an experimental prototype that he had stolen from a Dark Wizard and had to stuff into his eye socket when the enraged spellcaster had attempted to kill him.

Running the fuck away had been the best option and it was still his go-to option if he was honest. See a draguer or whatever it was called? Run the fuck away. See a FREAKING DRAGON? Run. The. Fuck. Away.

Of course he had been given a quest to see the jarl of Whiterun about some guards along the way.

And that had been given to him almost a month ago.

Deciding that it might as well wait a little bit longer, he wandered into the bar. His face mask was up and his headband was covering his magical eye so he didn't know why everyone was staring at him. Walking up to the bar, he ordered a drink and the barmaid just looked at him. He blinked,

"Something on my face?"

The barmaid blushed at the mention of his face before pointing down at his chest... at the arrow stuck there. Kakashi laughed nervously,

"Yeah... I haven't figured out how to pull it out just yet so..." he chuckled nervously and looked around the bar, "I know it's odd work but... two gold to pull an arrow from my chest?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen Battle Born

Vixen Battle Born

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 am

Vixen looked up despondently when the door to the inn opened, although the guy was new there wasn't much difference between him and the other new guys who came wandering through Whiterun. She was sure that the story behind his eye would be an interesting one however, if she could be bothered to ask, which right now since it wasn't coin in her pocket she couldn't be.

It seemed as if whatever was stirring in the air was not going to be coming her way today, apparently there was talk of a dragon attack at Helgen. Maybe she was going to have the chance to fight a dragon sometime today - maybe that was what was shifting?

Whatever was bringing the dragons back she had heard was not good news, dragons were never good news from the stories. Vixen wasn't old enough to remember them when they were first here, however her father and her grandfather had told her many stories about them while they had been alive - truly horrible creatures.

Returning to her mead she sighed softly, and began scribbling down idle thoughts onto a piece of paper now that the song had finished and that idiotic one was playing instead.

Rolling her eyes, Vixen stood, went over to the newcomer, snapped the arrow in half and pulled the part still inside of him out very swiftly so that he couldn't really complain about the pain all too much until it was done. Frowning at him Vixen stated;

"Just snap it in two and pull it out. Simple. You can keep your two gold."

As she took up residence at her seat again Vixen finished her mead.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:19 am

Kakashi had been about to try his mead when a woman who was, by all rights a smoking hottie, turned him around, snapped the arrow in half and pulled the two halves out of him. She had done all of that in the space of a second and it had taken him the better part of three days to bandage himself properly when his got a cut on his arm during the escape with that Imperial guy.

Talk about differences in skill.

He blinked a few times and absently stroked his chest,

"Um... ow?" he almost asked before grinning a little bit, his visible eye curving into what was affectionately referred to as an eye-smile, "Thanks! Arrows hurt more than I thought they would!"

Seeing that she had gone back over to a table in the back of the room, he asked the innkeeper about her and was surprised to find out that she was a mercenary of some kind. Grinning a little bit, he bought an extra bottle of mead and made his way over to the table. He set the mead down in front of her and sat down opposite her,

"Hey I erm... I was wondering..." he grinned and eye-smiled sheepishly, "Do you think you could help me out a little bit? I kind of need some help with some... quest-like... things... you know, telling the jarl there's a dragon on the loose, clearing out caves and the like..."

He paused when he noticed everyone looking at him,

"Oh right... the dragon thing wasn't well known..." he chuckled weakly before turning back to her, "If you'd help me then... any jems and weapons are yours!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen Battle Born

Vixen Battle Born

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 am

Vixen raised a delicate eyebrow when the man came over to her table with another bottle of mead, hopefully for herself, she wasn't about to say no to such a thing when she had thought that he was quite attractive - well what she could see of him anyway. She wasn't about to simply throw everything to the wind though because of that, like some women did.

Obviously he had been talking about her at the bar with the innkeeper and she sent the woman a withering look, she hoped that she had been only telling him good things about her. Either that or that she was for hire and looking for some adventure. Life was getting stale and stagnant sitting here waiting for work to come, she wanted to be out on the road again!

When he sat down Vixen took the mead with a soft smile;

"Quest...like...things?" she asked with a teasing tone "How many quest like things are we talking about here, normally I charge 500 gold for my services if they're going to be for an extended amount of time."

Taking a little look at the man, Vixen smirked softly, she didn't think that he had a lot of coin on him so they might have to negotiate just a little bit here so that they could both get a good deal. She did have a fondness for those enchanted weapons though and the gems could fetch a good price if she took them to the right buyer.

"Its merely a rumour, we haven't had it confirmed, until now I suppose." Vixen grinned "I heard that it attacked Helgen, were you there when it happened? Is that how you know about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 am

Kakashi had thought about how smooth he would look, sliding up to her table with a mead in hand for her and one for him too. Of course he had to go and wreck his own image by making a little mistake and using his own little term fro the menial tasks that some of the villagers and other people tended to heap on him for some reason.

Maybe it was the mask and headband combo? Made people think he was badass enough to handle it or something?

Most times he was not.

"Er yeah... the name I give to all the errand people like to send me on..." he admitted with a weak laugh, "Like clearing caves of zombies... feeding chickens... warning jarls about dragons... that sort of thing."

He drank some of his mead, hoping it would kind of amaze her how he managed to drink the entire thing faster than anyone was able to follow, his mask firmly in place the whole time. Kakashi eye-smiled,

"Well then you're all welcome!" he declared before the eye-smiling continued, "See? Just by being around you I've succeeded in telling the people of Whiterun about Riverwood needing more guards... you're like an angel for these quest things!"

He coughed a little bit,

"So... got a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen Battle Born

Vixen Battle Born

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 am

Vixen raised her eyebrow again when she heard that this man was practically doing odd quests here and there and had gotten a little too over his head so he needed her help. It could easily be done she supposed especially if you thought that your skills were better than they actually were. Perhaps this was what had happened in this case? She could see it easily being so.

"You need help to feed chickens and speak to the Jarl about guards?" she asked with a smirk "I would say if that were so then you're getting yourself into the wrong line of work. I'll help you though if you decide that its worth it to you."

The swiftness of this mans hands made her impressed but also wary, if he could move so fast and do that without anyone else noticing what could he take from her, from the loot without her noticing either. Perhaps it would be wise to keep an eye on him until she got to trust him a little bit more, seeing as he would be hiring her for a while.

"No, you said you were told to tell the Jarl, so you must do as you were asked and tell the Jarl. I shan't be working with any shirkers. Shirkers are lazy which leads to losses in battle." she stated with a smirk "So you'll go and tell the Jarl what you said you would, then, you can tell me about where we're headed."

Laughing a little bit Vixen smirked;

"Artfully ignoring the 500 gold fee part I mentioned are we? I'm Vixen by the way Vixen Battle Born."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 am

Kakashi pouted a little bit, a little cloud appearing over his head when he noticed she had picked up on the chickens quest above all others. It wasn't his fault that he had killed a chicken accidentally! But the guards at Riverwood had been willing to kill him if he resisted about the damn thing and that was just down right insulting!

But they had decided instead he had to feed said chickens.

"Yeah well people tend to think I'm a man to get things done... I never said that said people were smart or correct however." he muttered in mild annoyance, "Oh I know it's worth it! Last time I went into one of those damn ruins I got chased away by spiders... giant spiders!"

He had finished the mead a bit too quick if the way the room was spinning was any indicator he had to admit. Groaning a little bit, he shook his head a little bit to clear it and instead began to eat a little bit of the chicken he had bought from the innkeeper. Where had he kept it? He had no idea but it was the same place his other sword and knives were,

"Ah... fine. I guess I'll have to go talk to the jarl... which way is that then?" he asked her with a small sigh before smirking a little bit, "I'm not lazy... I just get lost on the road of life!"

Humming a little bit, he had been looking down at the menu (pretending to) when she spoke about the 500 gold,

"Hmm? You say something about money Vixen?" he joked a little bit before eye-smiling and holding out his hand for her to shake, "Kakashi Hatake... I have a feeling this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen Battle Born

Vixen Battle Born

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 am

Vixen couldn't help a little laugh when this man said that he was chased off by giant spiders, if that was the only thing that he was worried about then it was no problem for Vixen to help him get whatever it was he wanted. Spiders were no issue, especially with her bow, and she couldn't help but think that her knowledge with Draugr and bandits would help him in later quests if they did somehow part ways.

"Giant spiders are the least of your worries, but don't fear, I'll help you get a whole lot better at your skills so that they're as easy to deal with for you as they are for me. I'll even do it for free, what do you say?" she smirked, teasing him a little bit.

Nodding her head Vixen stood up from her chair and straightened out her leather armour; "Well the Jarl is currently in Dragonreach, I'll take you there if you want and from there we can go out on any adventure you currently feel the need to indulge. It's better than sitting around in this place, I was getting bored."

The refusal to acknowledge about the money that she would be charging made Vixen more than a little bit irritated however she decided she would recoup the loss of this by merely getting the most loot out of the places that they visited. That should mean that she might even get more than her normal rate.

Shaking Kakashi's hand, Vixen smiled;

"Indeed, I get that same feeling myself. Let us be off to see the Jarl, much time has passed since the dragon attack on Helgen, you are very late in delivering your message."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:36 am

Kakashi sighed a little bit in shame when she laughed about him being chased away by giant spiders. Was it his fault that the damn spiders were creepy as hell? Definitely wasn't his fault that he had a phobia of the damn things either. He blamed his cousin Minato for that one... putting spiders in his hair when they were kinds... that was just evil!

"Spiders are... a special case." he muttered with a shudder, "I hate spiders so much... I think I could handle other things but spiders? Bleh! Not until I'm able to kill the beggers from a distance! With fire! Lots and lots of fire!"

He nodded a little bit as he stood up, not really wanting to go and do his quest but not having anything better to do either,

"Well I guess I've kept them waiting long enough..." he admitted with an amused eye-smile, "Something like three weeks or something like that. But there's been no dragons attacking Riverwood so I don't suppose that it really matters too much."

He chuckled a little bit when he noticed how annoyed she seemed that he had ignored her comment about the money. If he was lucky then she might not hate him for the little joke but who knew right? For all he knew she could hate him for that comment.

The eye-smile returned as he shook her hand with gusto,

"Alright... best go see him then."

Making his way up the steps to the keep, Kakashi was treated to the amusing sight of the Jarl, a thin black hair and purple eyed teen, having an argument with a brown haired teen... that seemed to involve the black haired one punching the other one in the shins. The green haired bodyguard of the jarl walked down to them with a long suffering sigh,

"I wouldn't go up there... it like walking into a solid wall of stupid." She admitted before frowning, "And don't ask why... it's just better not to."

Kakashi grinned at Vixen,

"So shall we leave? Please? I mean... the road of life awaits!" he declared before deflating, "I have to go and do it don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)   So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...You're Not...? (Kakashi and Vixen)
Page 1 of 1