The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Empty
PostSubject: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:27 am

Iba had never been so conflicted in her whole life, she had just imprisoned Leopold in one of the most complex spells she had ever made herself and to keep it up constantly was taking a portion of her magic. It used to be quite  a large portion until the rest of the Archdemons agreed that it would be better to have the guy put behind bars instead of running free trying to get revenge.

Even demons were fans of some kind of order, especially when it came to putting freaks in their place and getting work done.

Sighing softly she looked over her new desk, her new home in actuality and she thought that the whole thing seemed more than a little bit...hollow. True she was over the moon that she was now the new Archdemon of Magic however she knew that it would not come without its responsibilities and they were large and in fact a little daunting.

With Lucifer by her side however she was certain that she would be able to make everything okay in the first few days of her office - he would support her she was sure.

Despite her feelings for him growing in both a physical and emotional sense, until now she had been so worried about Leopold and battling him she hadn't dwelled on them much but, the sensations and events that Lucifer had been putting forwards seemed to suggest he liked her too.

It was after a party full of immeasurable drinking that Iba eventually returned home to the new house she had begun to live in, she had a great time and wanted nothing more than to either have some good solid sex with Beleth or someone like that, or curl up in the arms of Lucifer and go to sleep. She was most likely going to be wrecked in the morning.

Letting her hair down from its ties and slipping off her high heels Iba sat down on her bed and slipped into her silk nightgown and dressing gown combination, ready to slink into her bed.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 am

Lucifer had been at the same party that Iba had been at and he had seen how a lot of male demons were trying to put the moves on her now that she was one of the few female archdemons. And he was not going to have that. He wanted her and he would have her because she wanted him too. There would be no Beleth in the picture and no one else either.

She would be his.

Arriving at her house at the same time that she did, Lucifer waited for her to settle herself a little bit before he made his entrance. Opening the front door with little to no effort thanks to her keying him into the spells, he made his way up the stairs to her bedroom, where he opened the door to just stand there in the doorway, dressed in his leather trousers and open white shirt,

"You look like you're getting ready for bed Iba..." he purred to her, "But I don't think the celebrations have really begun yet..."

Crossing the room in two strides, he kissed her passionately on the lips as he pressed her to lay on her back as one hand held her hip and the other moved to the top of her head to tease and play with her ears as his tongue sought entrance to her tasty mouth.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 am

Iba jumped softly when she heard Lucifer speaking to her, she had allowed him access to her new home because they were so close to each other now, she trusted him with this and she knew that he wouldn't betray that trust. It was odd when she thought about it now and then, that she trusted one of the Devil's Council with the safety of herself but...she just couldn't see him as wanting to hurt her, she felt so safe with Lucifer.

Nodding her head when he said that she looked like she was getting ready for bed, Iba grinned happily; "Ah yes I am, it was such a long party I think I need to go to sleep for the next few days just to help myself get over it a little bit."

The look in his eyes however was something that Iba hadn't seen there before and it made her cheeks flush with embarrassment. Lucifer was looking at her with such lust, and when he crossed the floor in mere moments, to be pressed against her body, his lips kissing her own with a fierce passion, Iba was so shocked she didn't know what to do.

Closing her eyes she allowed her lips to tentatively kiss Lucifer back, her hands resting on his chest, gently stroking his muscles. Unable to stop a purr that escaped her throat when Lucifer stroked her ears, Iba gently sucked on his bottom lip as she pulled away from the kiss;

"Lucifer..." she whispered softly, kissing up and down his neck, enjoying the sensations with a hearty moan "What...why?" Iba asked, confused as to why he was acting in this way.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:56 am

Lucifer smirked a little bit.

Well he was almost sorry to disappoint Iba but she was going to get at least a little bit more tired before he allowed her to go to sleep. He was going to be keeping her up with lots of exercise so he knew she would be tired afterwards. But right now he knew that she had enough energy for this or would soon find it.

The kiss was sudden for Iba but she was kissing back just as hard as he was kissing her within seconds of the initial surprise.

Licking his lips as he pulled away from the kiss long enough to breathe, he laughed a little bit hotly against her ear,

"You know why..." he told her as he nibbled and tugged at her earlobe with his teeth, "You know you've been teasing me... driving me to distraction... getting me all pent up..."

He took one of her hands and pressed it against the front of his trousers, against the arousal that strained against his leather trousers,

"See? You can't deny it..." he whispered hotly into her ear as he slowly began to unbutton and unzip his leather trousers, "Have you been doing it on purpose I wonder...?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 am

Iba couldn't help but shiver when Lucifer first spoke into her ear so hotly with his words, it sounded like he wanted her so badly and she hoped that he did. The feelings she had for him were surely now mutual, she didn't want to act on them in case he didn't feel the same and their friendship ended, and because she had so much on her plate with preparing for the battle with Leopold.

Biting her lip softly to hold in her gasp, her body still arched up in pleasure when he whispered into her ear like that - her traitorous body couldn't hide its pleasure as well as she could mask her sounds and voice.

"I didn't know..." she whispered softly, nibbling at his earlobe softly, before tugging gently with her teeth "I had hoped...you would feel the same but there was always something that made me think differently, or made me wait to find out if you did want me as I want you."

Gasping this time, loudly, when she felt the strength of his arousal through his trousers Iba gently caressed him through his leather, letting her hand stroke up the length of his arousal to get a feel for how large he was. How well developed he was. She wasn't dissappointed and Iba sighed happily, allowing her lips to kiss up and down his neck.

"I haven't been making you wound up on purpose Lucifer, I promise..." Iba implored gently.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am

Lucifer had done the waiting thing.

He had waited and waited for her to be ready for this advancement in their relationship. After waiting for her to off-Leopold though, he knew that he could not wait any longer so he had acted. She wouldn't be able to resist it, he reasoned, having not had any release herself either since the whole thing with Leopold had happened.

Her sexy little body was responding so well to his attention that he smirked a little bit and rubbed her ears again with a grin,

"I want you more than anything." he told her firmly with a soft sort of growl before he smirked at the way she nibbled his ear lobe, "Well I want you... and I'm going to have you now Iba seeing as you want me!"

Lucifer growled a little bit in annoyance at trying to get the leather trousers off. Taking half a step back, he clicked his tongue and the leather trousers and shirt burnt away in a matter of seconds to leave him entirely naked and unharmed. Fire was one of his elements after all. Smirking a little bit, he tugged at her clothes as his strong arousal pressed against her thighs urgently,

"Well that's good..." he purred before smirking, "But it's time for me to lose that pent up energy... you ready for that?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 am

Iba couldn't help but blush and groan softly when she felt Lucifer rubbing at her ears, her body responded to the sensation with abandon and she felt herself being wracked with arousal that she didn't know quite what to do with. Obviously, though, she was going to use this feeling of arousal to have very hot heavy sex with Lucifer as that was what he wanted, and what she was beginning to desire as well.

Unable to stop herself from looking up at Lucifer in shock, at the idea that he wanted her more than anything. Iba couldn't see a trace of lie in his eyes and so had to believe that he wanted her so badly. The charming Prince of Hell wanted her, her of all people!

"I want you too Lucifer." she whispered softly, allowing her hands to wind in his hair, wrapping around his neck to embrace him "Only with you do I feel like I am completely safe, I feel like I can...I can do anything when Im with you."

Gasping when she saw him suddenly become naked in front of her eyes, Iba bit her lip and allowed her hands to move from his neck down to his chest, running her fingers up and down his toned chest, tracing the muscles there. His arousal was large and Iba couldn't help but feel her arousal grow just looking at it.

Slowly, she removed her dressing gown, throwing it to the floor, before tugging off her nightgown and placing that with it - leaving her naked under Lucifer.

"Of course, I've been thinking about this...for a long time." Iba admitted with a soft blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)   A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A First Time...For Everything (Iba and Lucifer)
Page 1 of 1