The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)

Go down 
+4
Sam Becker
Willow Hartman
Hoyt Volker
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 am

Seffi shook her head when Vaas asked her if she had ever tasted shark fin soup but she thought that she was going to by the end of this trip if that smile was anything to go by. He seemed perhaps a little bit unstable but she was used to dealing with unstable people and difficult characters her school had been full of them after all.

The only difference was Vaas was attractive, and she was here on holiday hanging out with him by choice, away from everyone else. It made it seem more dangerous and more...grown up if she could say that without sounding infantile.

"I never have had shark fin soup, I have tasted shark fillet before and found that I liked it though. If we catch a shark, can we have some?" she asked with an interested tilt of her head, watching Vaas with her keen blue eyes.

Holding out her arm as he asked her to, Seffi gasped softly at the sensation of him snorting the cocaine off her arm, it made her feel so tingly. Seffi gently tapped some of the powder onto Vaas' arm and she rolled up the dollar bill, looking up at him unsure, she started to snort it up her nose and couldn't help but continue until it was all gone even though she wanted to cough with the sensation.

"Wow." Seffi murmured, blinking softly "What exactly does this do anyway?" she asked, rubbing at her nose to remove any traces of the powder from around it.

The wolf whistle made her cheeks turn bright red but...she appreciated it. She wanted him to appreciate her body nobody else had done before and...she found herself oddly beginning to forget her troubles at home at least in the face of this new pleasure.

"I'm 17, almost 18. How old are you?" she asked in a purr as she unclipped her bra, threw it to one side, and pulled off her panties "It best be, if it's too cold I'm going to need someone to help me warm right back up again."

Slinking into the water, Seffi wrapped her arms around her chest and shivered softly; "Brr its nippy in here."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 am

Vaas smirked a little bit when she spoke about liking the taste of shark. That was good because it was part of his upbringing that he wanted to use as much of his kills as possible. From the meat down to the skin. He had to make a better wallet somehow after all right? And what better way than skinning a shark and using it's toughened hide to make his very own wallet?

Buying one? With cow leather? That was for amateurs who didn't know how to skin a shark if they lives depended on it,

"If? Not if chica... WHEN we catch one." he told her with a wink before nodding his head, "We gunna eat the damn fishy... and I'mma take it's skin too. Makes fuckin' amazin' leather chica. It's crazy good!"

He licked his lips as little bit as the sensation of limitless energy surged through him from his consuming of the lovely lovely powder. Grinning widely, he laughed a little bit and licked at his teeth a little bit. Sometimes they itched when you used coke,

"Wait for it chica..." he assured her, feeling the energy rushing through his veins, "For the next hour... you gunna be fuckin' zoomin'!"

He smirked a little bit as he watched her from his place in the sea. Damn she had one fine body! And it got even better when she began to removed her underwear. Those breasts defied gravity he swore to god! Licking his lips, he grinned widely,

"Just the right age..." he purred before laughing a little bit, "Well I'm 28 and I'm sure I can help you there chica..."

Moving closer to her, he pressed his naked body up against hers, loving the feeling of her soft skin against his own,

"Let me warm you chica..." he told her before whispering into her ear hotly, "I can make you so very hot chica..."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 am

Seffi smiled brightly when she heard that they were going to catch one and when they did, or rather, when he did because she had no weapons and no idea how to actually catch a shark, they were going to eat it and use its skin to make leather and from that leather all amounts of things could be created. Hopefully she would be able to learn a few things from them.

"I can't wait to see you in action then Vaas, you must be pretty powerful to take down a beast like that." she purred softly "A true warrior. Most of the men in our war hide behind their shield spells and attack dishonourably, I don't get that impression from you."

Approaching a little further out the water, closer to Vaas, Seffi watched with wide eyes as she saw him coming closer to her as well. Their bodies were so close to touching in the water, she allowed her eyes to lock with Vaas' and hunting sharks was getting further and further away from being important in her mind.

Her body was thrumming with an unknown energy and she bit her lip softly, wanting to be able to control it but knowing that the only way to do that, would be to release it.

"Just right huh?" she asked softly, looking up at Vaas with wide eyes "I guess you like younger girls, well that's good...because I like older guys."

Gasping softly when he pressed his body against her own, Seffi pulled herself closer to Vaas, standing on her tiptoes in the water so that she was a good shoulders height above the lapping waves her head resting on Vaas' chest.

"Okay." she whispered "But aren't you supposed to be hunting sharks? And uhm...before we go any further...y-you aren't with anyone...are you?" Seffi asked, her eyes were sparkling with a desire that she hadn't felt before, her partner before this had been too proper to do anything with her and she was energized, filled with a desire to forget her pain and Vaas was offering a new...exciting thing she had never tried before.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 am

Vaas had had enough about killing sharks.

Thankfully they were quite far away from the others and yet not fully into the shark territory yet. That meant he was going to get what he wanted and what his drug-energised body was screaming for him to take. He was going to have Seffi and she was going to love it. Sex with a native man? Wasn't that what all the young tourist girls wanted when they visited these islands?

Unable to stop himself, he reached behind her and grabbed her ass in both of his hands. Before she could gasp in surprise or anything like that though he was kissing her deeply. Pulling away only after kissing her thoroughly, he kissed down her neck,

"Chica..." he whispered hotly into her ear, "I don't care about sharks no more... comprende? I want something else..."

His arousal pressed up against her inner thighs so he was sure she would be able to guess just what that something else was. Purring happily into her ear, he nibbled on her ear lobe and lifted her up slightly. Holding her by her ass so that her legs were wrapped around his waist, his arousal pressed tightly up against hers as he held up in the air as he kissed her,

"How 'bout it chica..." he whispered hotly, "Fuc' all the drugs and the drinkin'... let's have a real wild time..."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 am

Seffi saw the look in Vaas' eyes change to one that made her whole body shiver and she wanted to be able to pounce on him and kiss him senseless because that was what she thought he was telling her to do with his eyes, silently desiring her to kiss him, to touch him, to make love to him. Oh the thrill! She had only just met him, only just arrived here and she was having sex with someone based on an instant attraction.

Well, technically she wasn't having sex yet but she would soon be, if she had her way and if she hoped Vaas had his way as well.

Unable to stop herself from squeaking into the kiss, Seffi wrapped her arms tightly around Vaas' neck pulling him towards her and allowing her body to just move the way that she thought that it should do. Allowing her hands to trace Vaas' scar on his head, Seffi was unable to stop herself from becoming aroused with the touches to her body.

"W-what do you want?" she asked softly "I...I don't know Vaas w-we only just met and...and I'm a virgin."

Gently she allowed her lips to kiss up and down Vaas' neck; "W-will it hurt?" she asked, humming into his ear before nibbling on it and sucking it into her mouth "Will you still want me afterwards?"

Depending on the answers to those questions Seffi was willing to have sex with Vaas, based on his word that he wouldn't leave her afterwards and pursue one of her other friends. The sensation of his arousal against her made her throb softly in desire, she wanted this sensation to continue, to grow and Seffi moaned gently into Vaas' ear.

"Okay Vaas, anything...for you." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 am

Oh ho ho! It seemed that Seffi was able to talk a good game but when it came right down to the actual fun she was a little bit inexperienced. Which he was alright with. She was only 17 after all, she was supposed to be pure at this age. And he was going to love being the first man to have her. And if he had his way then he would be the only man to have her.

Kissing her hungrily as his hands roamed and squeezed her tight little ass, his tongue worked against hers happily and he pulled back with a wider smirk and a hard cock,

"I want you." he told her simply but with desire burning in his eyes, "Well don't worry Seffi... I'll make your first time something special to remember..."

When she asked more questions his arousal felt like groaning in annoyance about further delays but his head was still clearer than that. Kissing up and down her neck as his arousal touched her entrance, he nodded,

"It will hurt." he told her honestly before humming softly into her ear, "But it will get better... and how could I not want a sexy teen sex bomb chica? That would be loco..."

With her now reassured and ready for sex, he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly lowered her down until the head of his cock slipped inside her. He kissed her hard as he walked with her attached to him. Reaching the shoreline, he laid her down beneath him without removing his cock. Pressing forwards, he pushed through her virginity as he peppered her neck with kisses to wait until she was ready for him to move.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:04 am

Seffi couldn't help but blush as the kiss got more and more intense, her mouth opened to allow Vaas' tongue to enter and she allowed it to do whatever it wanted, to explore every inch of her mouth and she groaned helplessly with the sensation as her own tongue gently poked forwards to run against his own heightening the sensation for her. It was her first time being kissed like this, and she loved the sensation.

The insistent pressing of his arousal against her entrance was making Seffi even more aroused than she was before and it was working to make her ever anxious to have him inside of her - just to see what he would feel like deep inside of her.

"You really think that?" she asked, her blue eyes glistening down at him when he said that she was sexy, that she was a sex bomb in fact and she wanted to be able to keep this man interested in her she was glad that he would be interested in her after this - it was one of her biggest worries "You're one of the most handsome men I've ever seen Vaas. I'm so happy you chose me."

The sensation of Vaas slipping inside of her made Seffi's eyes close as she took it in;

"Ah...ah..." she groaned, he felt so full inside of her and the way that it shifted and changed sensations when he moved, walking her up to the beach, Seffi wrapped her legs hard around his waist and couldn't help the cry of pain that escaped her lips as he thrust through her barrier "Oh Vaas..." Seffi groaned his name her body arching in pleasure as she pulsed and gripped his hard cock in pleasure.

Running her fingernails gently down his back, giving him light scratches, Seffi let out a soft breathless moan; "It's okay Vaas...it feels good now."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:21 am

Vaas purred a little bit into the kiss as he felt her soft and sexy body pressed up against his own. She was a vision of perfection and having her pressed against him like this was not something he was about to object to. She was one sexy little number that was for damn sure! Licking his lips as he broke the kiss, he moaned lightly at the feeling of her hot, tight, entrance squeezing the head of his cock.

It was good to ease her into dealing with the width of his cock seeing as he was planning on showing her the thickness and the length of his cock a whole lot more in the near future.

"Of course I do chica..." he purred to her as he kissed down her neck before taking one of her pointing nipples into his mouth. Maintaining eye contact with her, he suck gently on the nipple as his tongue gently glided over it, "I could never choose anyone else... you're sexier and more beautiful than anyone else I ever seen chica..."

He let her adjust to the thickness and length inside her as well as the breaking of her barrier too. It also helped to give him a little bit of time to calm down slightly. She was tight as a vice, a million times softer than silk and hot enough that he felt like he was going to melt if he stayed in her for too long. He moaned happily and kissed her gently,

"Seffi..." he moaned hotly into her ear, "You're mine now ti amor..."

With her permission to move, Vaas pushed himself all the way inside of her before almost removing himself completely before pushing all the way back into. Moaning happily, he continued this method slowly before he began to increase the speed gradually until he was almost jack-hammering into her, still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2