The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morwen

Morwen

Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Empty
PostSubject: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 am

Morwen had been in Kings Landing some few weeks now, and she could not believe that a place she had once thought so beautiful could be so full of liars and deceit. There was nothing here to be admired save the architecture and on rare occasions one of the conversations that she had with a potential new ally.

That was until she remembered Tyrion's words, you should never trust anyone here in Kings Landing. The only person that she did trust was Tyrion and she knew that he would never lead her down the wrong path - she had saved his skin too many times to not be awarded that kindness.

Now she stood outside of his door while he attended to some business that she assumed was not for her ears. Honestly she was rather hoping that it wasn't of a sexual nature however she didn't think there was anything else that he would be keeping from her - they shared mostly everything. It was important for her to know most things so that she could keep him safe from all harms.

Sighing a little bit, Morwen frowned when she saw at least fifteen of the Starrk guards coming towards Tyrion's room. Suspicious Morwen gave the knock that she and Tyrion had agreed upon to alert him of trouble, he would know to stay in the room until she told him otherwise.

As she squared her shoulders, Morwen drew out her blade;

"What brings you here, my Lord Tyrion is currently resting, any business that relates to him can wait until the proper time." she stated softly "Now be on your way."

The drawing of their blades let Morwen know that they were not going to be stepping aside. At the admission they wanted to seize Tyrion Morwen began to strike. Despite not being very strong she was fast, and a flurry of stabs from her blades allowed two of the men to go down immediately.

Dodging and weaving the blows from the others, Morwen moved as fluidly as water, using the surroundings to her advantage, swinging around a pole and kicking two of the guards off the balcony to the hard concrete below. It was not as if she escaped unharmed, her arms were parry to large cuts and gashes where her armour had failed her and there were still seven guards left to go when Morwen tired.

Gritting her teeth she gathered her courage, and her energy before striking again at the guards.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:46 am

Tyrion was currently in his chambers with Morwen waiting outside but for once this wasn't something that involved him using some whore to resist the temptation to potentially ruin his relationship prospects with Morwen by propositioning her and being rejected.

No today he was actually talking to a few sellswords that he was convinced he was going to need. After all, Tyrion knew how to play the Game of Thrones and he knew that it required blood as well as gold. And he would not dare ask Morwen to do half the things he would have these men be doing for just a little gold. Three of the four left immediately through a side door but one stayed to discuss the prices.

Bronn.

"I already told you Bronn." Tyrion said with a sigh before pausing as he heard steel on steel ringing outside, "What's that?"

"Sounds like a scuffle my little lord."

Ignoring the joke at his expense, Tyrion dashed to the door as fast as his feet would carry him, opening the door to reveal Ned Starrk's men attacking Morwen, who was obviously trying to defend him. He was furious and for once he contemplated screaming at realising how inept he would be at helping her due to his disability.

Then he remembered... he was a Lannister.

"Bronn! A dozen gold for each man you defeat!" he declared, causing the sellsword to immediately dash into the fray, stabbing behind knees and in exposed crotches, whether his blade could find a home in Northern flesh, "Protect Morwen as well!"

Bronn grinned as he slit his third throat of the day, standing beside Morwen with a wicked expression,

"You dance a bloody dance girl... but damned if it don't move men!"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:59 am

Morwen was actually beyond relieved when the door opened and someone came to help her in this fray, she had many lucky escapes in the past few minutes and she wasn't sure that she could continue to have them. The more tired she got the sloppier she got and the more mistakes she made, if she wasn't so swift she almost lost a good chunk of her arm to a Northern swordarm.

Now was not the time to think on such things, the narrowness of escapes could be thought over and rejoiced at a later time - now she needed to actually ensure that those times could continue.

Sending a vicious kick to a guards stomach, Morwen bought some more time and space for herself so that she could send a throwing dagger into the face of one of the other guards, through the eye and into the back of the head. The downed guard began to rouse from the floor and she couldn't stop the guilt she felt at having to kill him when he was down but she couldn't take the chance of him ending her life if she didn't.

With one swift movement she stabbed her sword into his head, the quickest way to die and one with no pain.

Panting she leant against the stone wall and finally took a breath, her legs and arms were slashed - they had been her shield in all of this - but that was the worst injury she had. She would survive thanks to Tyrion and this new male, Bronn.

"W-well thank you sir." she whispered softly, shaking gently as she regained some of her composure "But it is not it's intention to move men quite in the manner you suggest. I'm Morwen, I thank you greatly for your assistance."

Morwen gingerly hobbled over to Tyrion with a soft smile;

"It is good to see you are unharmed, we must report to the Queen at once, she needs to know what happened here. These are Starrk guards...maybe he targeted more than one Lannister."
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 am

Tyrion had to admit that watching Bronn and Morwen do violence at his command made him feel something he so often had felt absent of in the past. He felt like he was powerful. Strong. He had two killers killing for him right now, one at his command and the other because she was too attached to him to do otherwise.

It was a wonderful feeling but it didn't stop him from moving over to the tired Morwen when she slumped against the wall, concerned more than anything else,

"Morwen are you quite alright?" he asked her quietly as he offered her a few rags (expensive handkerchiefs) stem any blood flow, "I must agree with my companion... moving men is one of your many talents my dear. Moving them in the ways my vulgar friend suggests and..."

Bronn kicked the last Starrk guard off of his sword with apparent distain,

"And in moving men off this mortal coil." he finished for Tyrion with a smirk, "You, my little pale one, know your way around a blade. Who taught you that then I wonder?"

Tyrion tossed Bronn a heavy purse of gold before humming a little bit at Morwen's deduction,

"No doubt." he agreed with a small shrug before pausing when she suggested that they went to the Queen. He stalled for a few moments, "If Starrk is after my sister I sincerely hope that he brought more men than he sent after me... or else he's in trouble more than my moronic big sister."

He paused before sighing,

"You're going to talk me into at least trying to 'save her' aren't you?"

Bronn smirked a little bit,

"You think I'd miss out on a chance to lighten your purse even more?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 am

Morwen smiled softly at Tyrion, his concern made her feel...on top of the world. It was nice to have someone to turn to, someone that cared about her. Biting her lip softly she eased herself up off the wall she had been leaning on and kept her sword out, she was going to have to run to the throne room to check on the Queen, it was her duty to the Crown and Kingdom after all she couldn't rest knowing she did nothing.

"I'm fine thank you my friend." she murmured gently "I have not been in such a close skirmish for a long while, that is all. I think I might be a slight rusty and a trip to the doctors might be needed for some of these cuts - they are too deep to heal on their own."

Taking the rags with a gentle hand, she noted how her skin brushed gently against his own and it made her heart tremor softly in her chest again. These feelings were getting too potent to ignore any more. Morwen needed to do something about them, and soon, but now they had other things to worry about.

"Well I would not have let you hire me if I knew I was no good." Morwen stated, with an owlish blink of disbelief "I was taught by the men of the Night's Watch, especially Benjen he was the one who trained me in blade combat. Then I taught myself some things too." she purred with a little wink "You've not seen all my tricks yet."

Nodding her head Morwen's lips popped open slightly;

"Of course! Don't you want to go and see about your sisters well being?" she asked with a frown "I think that we should at least go and see if she needs aid."

Waiting for him to be ready, Morwen began to stride down the corridor towards the throne room with Tyrion and Bronn in tow. Hopefully there would be no more fighting she didn't think that she would be able to cope very well. Rounding the final corner towards the Throne room, Morwen could see the City Watch in there, along with more Starrk guards...there could definitely be trouble here.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 am

Tyrion had to ignore the looks that Bronn was sending him behind Morwen's back. Honestly, when you bought a man's loyalty you expected a certain amount of professionalism but here was the man, acting needlessly childish. He smirked a little bit before nodding his head in agreement,

"I would have the finest healers in all of Kings Landing brought to you." he told her with a small nod before smirking slightly, "As long as you don't wish for that to be the King's healer... his skills seemed to have waned in recent years."

Tyrion had conflicting feelings at feeling his hand and skin touching hers. The first instinct was to yank his hand away as if her soft touch was hot coals. The second instinct was to grab her hand in his own and hold on tightly to her. But in the end he just settled for almost committing the feeling of her hand against his own to memory.

He sighed,

"Oh very well..." he muttered with a small smirk, "Don't see why I have to care if she never cared for me..."

As they were arriving... well it was over really.

The Starrk guards were butchered by the city guards who Ned Starrk seemed to believe had been on his side. The poor fool had actually trusted Little Finger. Deciding to step in before Geoffrey could go mad with his newfound power, Tyrion clapped loudly as he stepped into the centre of the room by the restrained northerner,

"Bravo my liege..." he congratulated Geoffrey... while looking pointedly at his sister. He patted Ned on the head, "Your first victory as King is against a wounded wolf of the North! How they shall sing songs of you..."

Geoffrey bristled,

"You dare speak to your king that way?!" he demanded before pompously adding, "I have successful defended my reign against a scoundrel and a rebel! A traitor who would seek my throne for his own!"

Tyrion glanced at the defeated Starrk,

"Looks like a wounded wolf... maybe a puppy... to me." he turned to Bronn and Morwen, "What do you see?"

Bronn frowned slightly,

"I see a warrior taken advantage of and betrayed..." he glanced at Little Finger, "By a whore to a Queen and a King. Morwen?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:43 am

Morwen was happy that her wounds would be tended to when the situation was over with, although they were not overly painful she would rather have them dealt with as soon as possible because she didn't want them to become infected at all. Infections were hard to treat and even harder to cure when they had taken a deep hold - now though she supposed there were more important things at hand here.

The new King, Geoffrey was a person that Morwen had never spent much time around but the occassions she did see him left her feeling slightly chill. She was not sure about his state of mind and she hoped that he wouldn't turn out to be a tyrant on the throne, but already she could tell that he wouldn't be a kind ruler.

Provoking the King and Queen Regent was not something that Morwen thought she should be doing, however she wanted to stick by Tyrion, her companion and aid him in whatever end he was thinking of achieving.

"I see a wounded man unfairly set upon by numbers he could not hope to match, and people he thought were allies and were in fact wolves in lambs clothing." she stated softly "An act against the throne however is still treason in the eyes of the law, no matter what the circumstances, there should be a punishment."

Her soft pink eyes glanced between everyone on the scene, she had hoped to please all with her answer and all did seem to look placated.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 am

Tyrion hummed a little bit before he began pacing around the wounded and restrained Lord of Winterfell. The calm and smirking mask he wore right now was just that - a mask. Right now his mind was running a mile a minute. He needed to think of a way to keep Ned Starrk from falling into Geoffrey's hands because the boy was just fool enough to kill the poor bastard and Tyrion was in no hurry to go to war with the entire North.

Geoffrey stood from his throne with a growl,

"Uncle! I will not have you dictate to me!" he declared, "Nor your sellsword! Nor your favourite whore!"

Tyrion rounded on Geoffrey,

"You take that back!" He shouted loudly, the loudest anyone had ever heard Tyrion Lannister speak. He immediately realised his mistake and amended, "You would do well not to insult my first banner-man. Or banner-woman in this case. After all... the Lannisters take care of those loyal to them."

Geoffrey turned to his mother, who shook her head slightly. Annoyed, the blonde boy pouted (actually pouted, the fool) as he sat back down in his throne,

"Fine!" he replied through gritted teeth, "Someone schedule the stupid Northerner's execution and lets be done with this nonsense... and somebody clean my floor! It is unsightly to have a king's throne room covered in blood of commoners and worthless northerners... scum that they are."

Several of even the city guard bristled at that. People more north than Kings Landing no doubt. Tyrion shook his head,

"Lord Starrk made an attempt on my life... your majesty." he claimed, "Would you not honour your lords by giving them the right to defend their honour?"

Geoffry looked lost for a moment but his mother was no help. He gritted his teeth,

"Fine!" he shouted, raging now, "Take the Northern dog and do with him as you please! But know this... if he is freed I shall have the head of your little banner-whore!"

Tyrion's eyes narrowed and he turned to the door,

"Morwen, bring the Starrk." he declared before pausing until they were outside the throne room, "Well that went well... I think I want some pork. Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:07 am

Morwen was seething right now. She had never seethed before but being called a whore when she put such a high price on her chastity until marriage was something that she was not going to tolerate. She hated the fact that he was going to speak to her like that and get away with it but if she spoke out against what the King had called her he would kill her in a heartbeat - it was evident that was the type of king that he was. A rash, fool.

However...when Tyrion stood up for her, and so venomously as well, Morwen's eyes flared in surprise but she couldn't help but find herself completely in love with the action that her closest friend had just taken to defend her honour.

Deciding it might be best to bite her tongue, Morwen kept her now steely gaze directed at the floor, she didn't especially fancy having her eyes plucked out because she had looked at the King in a wrong manner. There were many things that she did not like in King's Landing, they outweighed the good by far however for Tyrion she would stand against them all until she had repaid the debt that she owed him. Then, as a friend, she might respectfully ask them to move on from this place of backstabbers and liars.

"As you wish sir." she murmured softly, her hand slipped her swords back into their scabbards and she looked at Ned Starrk, she wanted very badly to support him in his walking but she resisted, until they were out of the throne room that was.

Inside that anger was still bubbling and Morwen felt hot tears burning at the side of her eyes;

"How could a King be so insulting, to someone on his own side in this situation!" she hissed "I can scarcely believe that he called me such a low insult, how can I be expected to do my duty to the throne now - when he is so disrespectful?"

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Morwen slipped Ned's arm over her shoulders to aid him in his walking;

"Here, this should be kinder on your leg." she murmured softly "As for your pork Tyrion I am in no mood to eat, that fool has placed my mood lower than it has been in years."
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:20 am

Tyrion sighed a little bit as soon as they stepped out of the throne room and Bronn shot him a look that Tyrion knew because it was the look he would have shot himself had he a mirror. He had done something as stupid as defending Morwen so venomously in front of the King and the Queen Regent. It wasn't stupid to defend Morwen - he was proud of that. No, it was stupid to defend her venomously in front of the King and, more importantly, the Queen Regent.

He had advertised his biggest, his only, weakness to the most vile, despicable, human being he had ever met. His sister.

"He's not the king..." Ned muttered softly, "He is the product of a union between... the queen and the kingslayer... He has no claim to the throne..."

Tyrian scoffed,

"He has the only claim that matters... he sits on the throne and has gold and men enough to keep it." he argued, giving Ned a small smirk, "Much how Robert took the throne with your help wouldn't you say? But I agree. The boy is no king. He is weak and feeble minded... it is his mother who rules the Seven Kingdoms right now, no matter what the boy thinks."

As they entered Tyrian's chambers, Bronn stood beside Ned to guard him as Tyrian called in a healer to began cleaning and binding Morwen's wounds. Tyrian poured himself some wine,

"The king won't make any allies... He's going to plunge our kingdoms into a war from which nothing good can come." he declared as he sipped his wine, "Starrk... your son will go to war over this won't he?"

There was silence at this and Tyrian sighed,

"Just as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 am

Morwen couldn't help but be irritated by the way in which the men seemed to be talking politics and leaving her out of the conversation a little bit, it didn't bother her too much but when she was already angry she got irritated at the smallest things. Biting her lip a little she allowed Ned to slip off her shoulders when he was taken by Bronn.

That was another thing that irritated her, she could have made him walk with her sword at his back and fall and limp the whole way but she had helped him despite him being an enemy. Where was the small thank you for such a kindness?

Sighing a little bit Morwen took off the top of her armour so that the wounds could be reached easier, she was wearing a soft white shirt underneath and a thin pair of leather trousers.

"Thank you." she murmured softly to the healer who began to clean and sew up her wounds.

Looking back at the men, who were talking still about the crown and the throne, Morwen didn't think that she was going to have much of a hope in this situation. She had no money, and she was already being targeted by the King and Queen Regent with their barbs, how long before it was with their weapons as well?

"There are more important things than the war of men concerning Kings." she sighed softly "King Geoffrey has the throne and he will kill every man who has the smallest claim in order to keep it, the only way to win it will be through war but...there is a stronger enemy coming that nobody seems to be paying a blind bit of attention to."

Gently flexing her arms Morwen slipped her leather armour back on and sighed; "I'm going to go for a short walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)   Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traitors In Our Midst (Tyrion, Bronn and Morwen)
Page 1 of 1