The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Empty
PostSubject: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 am

Abigail had been bouncing on her way around the castle lately because she and Sandor had gotten much closer in the bedroom by way of sharing their emotions and she found that he did, or was beginning to, feel the same way as she did. Smiling softly to herself she wanted to hug her arms around her body but she didn't.

Instead she sat in the gardens of the Palace while Meera went off to play, looking at the flowers and trying to remember all of the medicinal things that she had been told about them. She was a sweet child and she was very glad that she had been able to adopt her and keep her with her. Marcus was off training with Sandor - he was enjoying himself very much and despite the bruises and cuts he came home with he had never seemed happier. Sandor was right. Her protective instincts over her children however wouldn't be quelled quite so easily.

Sighing lightly she looked out over the garden and was quite surprised to see Littlefinger coming towards her, it was strange because he had never really taken an interest in her before. Maybe he finally had come to see what information he could get out of her about where she came from, or why she had adopted her children?

Allowing him to sit next to her Abigail sent a soft smile his way which he returned in his own way, with a sickening icy grin.

"My Lady Abigail. Pleased to make your acquaintance formally at long last."

"Indeed it has been a long while since I began my position in court, Lord Baelish I was beginning to think that you didn't like me." she replied with a small grin on her lips "How can I help you this fine day?"

"Can a man not converse with a sweet lady like yourself without having an ulterior motive my dear?" he asked, slithering a little closer to herself so she angled her knees and legs away from him to keep some distance, it was quite unnerving the way in which he was looking at her.

"Forgive me if I am somewhat sceptical that you have taken up such a way of thinking." she stated with a small smile.

"You are quite forgiven. Your daughter is doing well here, I can see that you would be a great mother when you will give birth to your own children." Peter commented with a lewd glance to her lap and hips.

Laughing uncomfortably Abigail commented; "What makes you think I want my own children? I already have two and I am not keen on childbirth thank you very much."

"Now now Lady Abigail, you must have had many men already lining up at your door to make you an offer of marriage..." the look of disbelief on her face made Peter grin a little bit, had he touched a little bit of a raw nerve here? "You mean to say nobody has offered a marriage proposal? Well I know of one such man who would be very interested in doing so."

Watching his hand try and place itself on her upper thigh Abigail was backed into the very corner and end of the bench so there was nowhere else for her to go, his arm blocking her into the seat.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:26 am

Sandor had been training the boy. Marcus, he preferred to be called but Sandor had reminded him that until he killed his first man in combat a lot of older warriors would see him as nothing but a boy and so would treat him as such. Marcus had taken that little message to heart and would only really respond when Sandor called him boy now.

It was something that Abigail was trying to discourage but apparently the kid was wearing it like a badge of honour. It seemed that he thought having that name meant that Sandor thought he would one day be a strong fighter on the battlefield. And, to be honest, he would be. The boy had natural talent and he worked hard.

Another Hound might well be born.

As he entered the garden with the boy he sent him off to go and see his sister. Of course his eyes narrowed when he noticed that LittleFinger was sitting next to Abigail on a bench. And by the way he was leaning towards her and trying to place a hand on her thighs, he could tell that the attention was very much unwanted so he was going to rescue her.

Helped that she was HIS woman. He wouldn't let LittleFinger get away with touching her.

Placing his hand on the handle of his sword, Sandor walked up to them and coughed loudly,

"LittleFinger." he growled out loudly, "You have the next five seconds to move away from my woman before the Spymaster isn't the only eunich on the small council."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:36 am

Abigail heard his footfalls before she looked around to see him. Sandor must have finished training Marcus and was coming to see her in the garden - only now it was more like he was saving her from what was happening to her in the garden. Hopefully he would be able to control his anger just a little bit because she didn't want to have to explain to the Hand of the King why LittleFinger was laying dead in the gardens with the Hound's sword in his body.

Smiling in a relieved fashion up at Sandor she swiftly stood and made her way to his side as soon as Peter was distracted by his threats. He had removed his arm and she had took that as her chance to get away from him in case he tried something else in the future.

"But she's not really your woman, is she Dog?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye "Unless you get a cloak on her shoulders, she's fair game. I'm not the only one who knows it either." he commented with that same sickening smile which made her stomach drop right to her feet and Abigail looked up at Sandor with worry in her eyes.

Who else could be wanting her?

Lord help her if it was anyone worse than Peter Baelish? Maybe Lord Twyin? Maybe even...Gregor Clegane...from what she had heard she would be better falling on a sword than being married to him.

As soon as Peter had stalked off Abigail smiled up at Sandor and let go of his arm that she realised she had been holding onto rather tightly to reassure herself in that situation. Hopefully he would be able to tell her that Peter was merely teasing her, testing them, nobody else had the slightest bit of interest in her she was sure.

"Thank you, Sandor." she whispered softly, kissing his cheek lightly "I dont know what would have happened if you weren't here to help...I thought it was strange that he wanted to speak to me, I should have been more prepared."
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:48 am

Sandor held his arm out when Abigail stood up and came towards him to wrap his arm around her waist to pull her in close to his side without making it any more difficult for him to draw his sword and run the annoying little bastard through with it. He growled lightly when he implied that Abigail wasn't his woman because he didn't have a gold cloak on his back.

He scoffed at the man,

"I'm second born of House Clegane." he told LittleFinger with a growl, "You are the first of a house of nobodies. And you forget. She may not have a cloak on yet..."

He drew his sword and casually rested it with it's point on the ground,

"But if anyone other than me tries they'll lose their hands."

The bastard was finally leaving and it wasn't a second too soon for Sandor. He growled a little bit and slammed his sword back home in it's scabbard. He was going to have to set that bastard straight and he knew he was going to have fun doing it.

He smirked slightly at Abigail,

"Well don't worry Abigail, I'm always going to be here to protect MY woman." he told her, holding her close to him with a mild growl, "I don't know who he thinks he is but if touches you again... I'll remove his hands and make him eat them!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:57 am

Abigail's heart was racing in her chest at the possessiveness that Sandor was showing her, she loved it and if they had been in their bedroom the children in bed she would have let him know exactly how much she did love it. As it was they were in the middle of the garden in the late afternoon with quite a long while to go until they got into bed tonight.

They would have to wait, but she would, and her patience would be rewarded she knew it.

"I love it when you talk like that." she purred into his ear, gently kissing just below it "But I suppose I'm going to have to wait for tonight to...do something about showing just how grateful I am for you coming to save me."

Slowly she drew herself away and smiled softly at Sandor, Meera came running up to her with a flower that she had picked and Abigail knelt down to let her place it in her now much longer hair. It was just dusting the bottom of her chin it had grown so much, but she rather liked it - at least it could be put into some form of style to look good.

"Will you come by tonight after your watch is done, we can have supper together...maybe?" she asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:06 am

Sandor smirked a little bit as LittleFinger was retreating with his tail between his legs and right now he was alone with only Abigail pressed up against him. He smirked at the victory of it and he smirked at having such a sexy little woman pressing up against him. Licking his lips a little bit when she purred into his ear, he turned to her with a wider smirk,

"Then you'll love it later on now won't you?" he teased her huskily, leaning in to kiss and nibble at the side of her neck, "Who says we have to wait for tonight?"

He wrapped both arms around her and moved them so that they were half behind a rather large bush or hedge,

"Why can't I get a taste of your appreciation... right now?"

He frowned a little bit when Meera came running over to ruin the mood but her brother was there to help ruin the mood too. Sighing a little bit, he nodded to both Meera and Marcus, with Meera hiding behind a grinning Marcus a little bit. The children had very different reactions to him it would seem. He smirked a little bit at Abigail,

"Yes I think a late night... treat..." he purred, "Is just what I need to forget about LittleFinger being an asshole."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 am

Later on that night, after the children had been put to bed, Abigail sat in her bedroom counting out the lists of ingredients she needed to get in order to make more medicine. She was trying to make some drugs that might help King Geoffrey to calm down however she didn't seem to be doing very well with that and so had given up for the time being.

Sighing softly she placed down the quill, she hated writing with those things and they only seemed to get ink all over her fingers. Luckily she had managed to avoid that tonight, god knows how and she was looking forwards to seeing Sandor. Secretly she was glad that LittleFinger had spoken to them today, maybe it would give him a kick up the arse to actually get engaged to her instead of just...well...having sex and announcing feelings for each other after it.

For someone who loved to show affection she hated being limited in being able to do so because of what people would say, embraces and kisses in public were nothing to be ashamed of.

Instead of wearing one of her outfits tonight, after last time Sandor had proclaimed all the buttons and fastenings too much of a pain to undo when he wanted her right then, she was merely wearing one of his under shirts. It was so large it dusted the top of her thighs, yet her breasts gently pushed out the material instead of being swamped by it. The material was thin and as she sat by the light of candles her figure could be seen through the material clearly.

Impatient, Abigail took up her work again, slipped her rather useless glasses she had made onto her nose and concentrated on trying to work out her costs and such.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:32 am

Sandor had been patrolling for a long shift but he had taken great delight in 'convincing' some of LittleFinger's spies that it would be much better if they supported someone else. And by that he meant he had beaten them to bloody pulps if he caught them doing jobs for LittleFinger rather than their actual jobs.

Gods above did he hate that man. But he would have a lot of chances for revenge and he had something that he knew LittleFinger would never get.

He had Abigail.

Opening the door to her chambers, he locked the door behind him and set his sword down near the door before venturing closer to her bedchambers. He pushed the door to her room open rather roughly and smirked when he saw her concentrating. And she had... something on her face. Glasses she had called them once. He smirked at how good she looked in just one of his shirts and those glasses,

"Well well..." he purred, "Time for my reward is it Abigail?"

He moved closer to her, pinning her against a wall with his body, loving the way it felt to have her soft, supple, body pressed against his own,

"I want my reward now... I want my woman now..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:45 am

Abigail heard the doors to her chambers open and the only person who had the key to her chambers was herself, her handmaidens and Sandor. She had given him one when they had gotten much closer and she had realised that she could trust him with anything, just like he could trust her with the key to his own rooms but he had commented more than once that hers were like a palace all of their own compared to his.

She could sense him looking her over and she stood up from her bed placing her work aside and taking off her glasses, she could see them getting easily broken in the scuffle they were about to get themselves into.

"Of course it is, I've been thinking about it all day." she purred sensually, allowing her hands to run up his arms to caress his shoulders, rubbing softly at them through his armour which wasn't very successful in relaxing him but she couldn't do much when he was still dressed like that "Have you?"

Abigail's lips went up to capture his own and she ran her hands through his hair, gently tugging on it as she sucked his lip into her mouth and nibbled upon it. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as she deepened the kiss allowing her leg to rub inbetween his own, which was creating no doubt a delightful friction between her soft body and his arousal.

"Well then what are you waiting for, I've been waiting for you all evening Sandor, it's rude to keep a lady waiting don't you know." she teased, gently she tugged at the ties on the top of the shirt, allowing them to fall further and further apart until the valley of her breasts could be seen alongside a fair helping of her smooth white breasts themselves.

Looking up at Sandor, Abigail's hands began to undo the straps to his armour, taking it off carefully - she didn't want to damage it- but she couldn't wait much longer either.

"Hm...bugger this armour. I understand what you mean about being frustrated that you can't get my clothes off when you want to." she teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:57 am

Sandor was a little bit put out that she took off her glasses but at the same time he knew that they were brittle and just might break considering how energetic he was planning on being in claiming his reward. This was why, to be honest, he would never be a knight. All that swearing off rewards was shit and if she was going to be offering him rewards like this he was sure he would keep on doing whatever it took to get them.

Smirking a little bit, he watched her running her hands up and down his arms. It seemed that Abigail had been getting a little bit into this before he had even arrived. He began to shrug out of his armour, leaving the top half on the ground,

"Good... I didn't want to be the only one thinking about it." he told her with a smirk before nodding, "Of course I have! Every... single... second..."

He kissed her passionately, pulling her closer so that he could enjoy so much more of her tasty little mouth. And he was loving every second of it he had to admit. Humming in pleasure as he broke off the kiss, he smirked a little bit,

"Oh I'm not waiting anymore." he assured her, giving her ass a little spank, "After all, you're MINE now Abigail and I am not letting you and your sexy little body get away from me."

Assisting her in removing his armour, Sandor quickly disrobed until he was completely naked, his arousal pointing straight towards her. He touched the shirt she was wearing,

"Shame..." he muttered before tearing it apart down the middle, pressing her back up against a wall as he leant in and sucked one of her nipples hungrily into his mouth, "I kind of liked... that shirt..."

Pulling away, he purred and carried her over to the bed, throwing her down on it's soft surface and standing near the edge of the bed with his arousal pointing straight out. He growled possessively,

"Come here Abigail..." he growled with a smirk, "Lets use those lips in a way Little Finger could only dream of."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 am

Abigail couldn't help but feel herself getting more and more aroused by Sandor, hearing that he had been thinking about it just as she had been. Perhaps he had even been getting a little bit aroused himself? Oh that was a thing to think about. Being pulled close to his strong body made her sigh in happiness, the strength coiling in his arms made her feel so safe but at the same time thrum with excitement at what that strength could be used for.

Returning his passionate kiss she gasped when she felt him spanking her ass, of course she loved it when he touched her like that, both of them knew it but still it made her cheeks flush a light pink. It was the fact it was so wrong to her and yet she enjoyed it anyway.

"Yes that's right, I'm all yours. All...yours." she purred, kissing him hard on the lips, pulling him closer to her body so they were right flush against each other and he could feel each heave of her breasts as she breathed against his body "And like I say every night, you can do whatever it is you want to me because of that."

Unable to stop her gasp when he ripped his own shirt off her body Abigail felt a heat pooling in her stomach, his strength was just so appealing to her, that he would show it in dominance of her even more so. Normally in this world a man dominating a woman would be a painful affair but no, when it was her and Sandor it was nothing but pleasurable.

Groaning as he sucked at her nipples Abigail arched her back into his touch; "You didn't, have to rip it." she panted softly, her hand going to the back of his head, entwining and playing with his hair as he continued to please her.

The sight of him naked was one she was always happy to see, the curls of black hair covering his chest and arms always made her smile and his arousal was...well proportioned. Crawling towards him from her spot on the bed, Abigail pushed her ass in the air as she leant towards his cock. Winking she took him into her mouth, wrapping her lips around him in a tight ring as she sucked gently at the head of him, before bobbing very languidly down his arousal, then all the way back to the top - teasing with her slow pace.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:19 am

Sandor had been rather distracted on his watch if he had been honest with himself but he didn't see how he could be blamed. When you were thinking about having your wicked way with a woman with curves that begged to be touched and a body that was crying out for you to fill it, you didn't just give it a stray thought.

It dominated all that you thought about.

Ah yes! His oh so recent discovery that she liked to have her ass spanked a few times, either to build up to sex or during it. Licking his lips a little bit, he smirked slightly,

"Damn straight." he growled hungrily as he kissed her again, his need and his desire strong in the way he kissed her so urgently. Her body pressed against his was causing his arousal to grow larger and heavier, "And like I do every night... I'll make you love how I take advantage of that fact... doesn't take much after all..."

A simple show of strength and he could tell she was ready to receive him already. But he held off for now, having a little plan for her. He would make tonight last and he would make it one that she would not soon forget. He nibbled her nipple lightly,

"But I wanted to." he told her with a grin as he looked up from her chest, "I loved watching your reaction..."

Enjoying the way she crawled up towards him, he noticed how high her ass was in the air as she crawled towards her prize. As she took him inside her wet, hot, mouth he moaned a little bit at the sensation. When she seemed to slow to tease him he smirked a little bit and placed a hand on the back of her head before spanking her ass with his other hand,

"No teasing... faster Abigail..." he commanded her, his finger intwined with her hair, "Use those lips and your little tongue!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:30 am

Abigail giggled a little bit when he growled at her, he made her feel like a teenager having her first time she was so enamoured with his strength and knowledge of how to make her body sing with pleasure. Even just hearing him speak sensually to her it made her senses go wild and that familiar throbbing sensation begin deep within her core.

Poking him on the nose she playfully pouted at him; "I don't know whether I should take offense to that Sandor...I suppose it's just a testimony to how good you are when it comes to pleasing women. No more of that though, now you only need to please me, right?" she asked with a growl of her own, her eyes darkening with possessiveness.

Unable to stop her groan as he nibbled on her nipple, Abigail shivered and gripped his shoulders tightly, she loosened her grip and began to slowly massage the tension out of his muscles.

"You like driving me to distraction do you Sandor, I wish I could drive you to distraction just by uttering a few words." she stated with her pout still in place.

It seemed that Sandor was in no mood for teasing tonight and Abigail groaned around him as he spanked her again to get her to go faster. Her mouth worked faster on his cock, sucking harder around him so that he would feel a deep pull that would resonate throughout his body. Her soft tongue lapped gently at his head before she allowed it to travel all the way down to the base of his cock with larger licks to stimulate him there just as much.

Squeezing his thighs softly, Abigail moaned around him again and decided that seeing as he didn't want her to tease him she would get down to it right away alternating the different strengths that she liked to suck at, soft and teasing to strong and purposeful so that he would soon lose himself in the sensations that she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:42 am

Sandor could tell that she wasn't actually going to take offence to what he was saying in his possessiveness because, not so deep down, she loved the possessiveness. She loved the way that he growled for her and fought for her. Of course her own possessive side was both unexpected and oh so very welcome,

"Oh indeed." he purred with a smirk, "Why would I have need of any other woman when I have such a dutiful and wonderful woman with me now? Who drives me to distraction throughout the day with visions of her enchanting body and how she uses said body in strange, new and exotic ways."

He smirked at her when she groaned.

He rather liked hearing her sounds of pleasure he decided. They showed that not only was he enjoying himself but he was making her enjoy every second of it too. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head,

"I can do it with words and growls..." he agreed before smirking a little bit, "But you can rob me of my mind with other things your mouth can do..."

Speaking of which.

Her technique seemed to have gotten better he had to say and he was quickly feeling the pleasure building as she serviced his hard cock. She was doing a wonderful job and it was taking all of his concentration to keep his legs from wobbling at the knees. Groaning loudly as she lapped at the tip with her tongue, he moaned happily,

"Good..." he purred huskily, "Right there... focus on the head... coax your reward out Abigail..."

Groaning in pleasure, he began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, loving the feeling of dominating her so completely that he could fuck (albeit slowly) her hot little mouth. Gods she was amazing! He moaned as the pleasure mounted,

"Your reward is coming..." he moaned, "Work my cock for my cum..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 am

Abigail smirked around Sandor's cock when he started to moan at her working, she had hoped that he would enjoy himself, despite the fact that she most likely was not as good as the whores that he had been to in the past she was completely and totally his. She wanted to be able to keep him and she wanted to get better at pleasing him if he didn't like it enough already, he seemed to be enjoying himself more now though.

She was learning what she needed to do to make his body sing for her.

So he wanted her to focus on his head? Drawing back to the head of his cock, Abigail sucked softly, allowing her tongue to gently roll over his head before lashing swiftly across the top, dipping down to run across the ridge in the middle of his cock. Humming happily Abigail squeezed her hands on his thighs again as she continued to pay attention to his arousal.

Her jaw was beginning to hurt slightly but she didn't give up, she wanted to make Sandor cum hard into her mouth and she allowed him to fuck her mouth however he wanted she just kept sucking and licking at his cock knowing that he was slowly losing himself, losing his control. Closing her eyes she sucked faster on him, enjoying the pulsing she was feeling from his arousal and the slight twitches when she inflicted a lot of pleasure.

Sensually she opened her eyes and flicked them upwards to lock eyes with him as she continued to work the head of his cock as he had asked of her.
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 am

Sandor loved the way that she seemed incapable of doing anything other than making him happy. She had yet to do anything that had had any kind of negative impact on him. She was, by far, the sexiest and most amazing woman he had ever known. Groaning happily as she sucked on his cock better than some professional whores he'd paid before, he knew that she was getting better and better with the intention of only making him happier.

It was a heady feeling.

"Gods yes Abigail..." he moaned happily as she worked his length, "You've got more skill... than most whores... and you're more beautiful than any of them! You're the complete package... Abigail..."

She had shifted focus in her ministrations and he was loving it, feeling her deft little tongue flick and lick at his most sensitive area. He moaned happily and couldn't resist the feelings that were welling up inside of him. Abigail was going to make him burst and they both knew it thanks to his pleasure-driven moans and admission of imminent orgasm.

He moaned as he began to lose control of his pleasure as she sucked faster and harder than ever, making him weak at the knees,

"I'm going to cum... going to cum in your mouth..." he moaned loudly before pushing most of his cock into her mouth and cumming right inside, "Gods! Abigail!"

Moaning as the last of his cum shot out of his cock, he slowly pulled it out of her mouth, loving the way it slowly slid against her plump little lips. He moaned happily,

"Amazing Abigail..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 am

Abigail readied herself for the cum that she knew was going to arrive any second now, Sandor was happily moaning and groaning under her touch and her confidence was sky high if she was honest with herself. He had complimented her beauty and her skill and no matter how confident he thought she was inside she was a mess when it came to him - she wanted to make him happy, so happy but sometimes she wondered if she was doing it right.

As soon as his warm, hot liquid spurted into her mouth Abigail swallowed it happily and she moved her head off of his cock and nuzzled her nose against his member, giving it a small kiss before moving away and kneeling up on the bed.

Seeing that Sandor looked like he was going to pass out any second, or at least his knees were more unsteady than she had seen them since they had first bedded each other, Abigail gently pulled him into her bed and she wrapped her warm soft body around his own. Her head rested on his chest and her legs wrapped around his own, her soft breasts were pushing against his side and her hair was splayed on his chest.

"Sandor..." she whispered softly, looking up at him with uncertainty "I...I wanted to ask you something. I know that your job isn't the most stable, and I'm not exactly a traditional woman from Westeros but...I just want to know if you would ever be interested in, you know."

Sighing she shook her head and placed it back down on his chest; "Never mind, it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 am

Sandor knew one thing and that was that if he was given the option between never killing again or never having sex with Abigail again he was going to have a massively difficult decision on his hands... that and probably a much cleaner blade to be honest. He would not give up any of the time he had with Abigail, the sexy times included.

He moaned happily and sat down on the bed next to her and allowed himself to be pulled up onto the bed until he was laid down, her casually sexy body resting atop of his own. He looked down at her affectionately,

"I've never been happy before you know." he told her softly, "Only now do I think I know what happiness is... and you've shown it to me."

He kissed her gently on the lips before humming slightly as he listened to her speak. He listened until she was finished before smiling softly and touching her cheek until she looked up into his eyes. This was a big step and they both knew it but...

"I will need to change my house's sign." he told her with a small smirk, "I won't have you marred by the ugly thing that it is now. And why we decide on a better one... I would be the most honoured and happiest man in Westeros if you would wear it."

He paused,

"If you would become my lady."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:32 am

Abigail blinked at Sandor when he said that he had never been happy before he had met her and she looked up at him from his chest with her hair flopping around her face and she realised that in this world full of danger and unhappiness and even in the place she used to come from - she had never connected with someone as she had with Sandor. She loved him so deeply and he made her so happy and...so complete she knew her place was by his side.

She had wanted to be married to him as soon as they had started to sleep together and share their intimate thoughts on things with each other in the sweet hours of the morning.

"You make me happier than I have ever felt Sandor, I know that even if the chance to go back where I came from arose I would never take it. My heart and my home is here with you, and that's how it will always be."

Unable to stop herself from gaping in shock, but then laughing in complete joy and happiness Abigail threw her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly to her. She couldn't believe that he had just proposed to her, he wanted her to be with him from now until the end of their days - he was taking on her children and herself...it was all she could do to stop herself from crying tears of happiness onto his shoulder.

Drawing away she kissed him hard on the lips;

"I would gladly become your wife, Sandor. I've wanted nothing more for a long while now." she gave her answer with her eyes sparkling with happiness, and her lips curled into a never ending smile "I don't care what your sigil looks like, it's yours, that is all that matters to me. Besides, I've always had a soft spot for dogs, and black is a favourite shade of mine."
Back to top Go down
The Hound

The Hound

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 am

Sandor knew then that he would not stand to be separated from her. He knew then that he would not allow even death to be a stopper between the two of them. She was his and he would have her from now until time stopped. She was his and he was hers. And never should it, or would it, change. He wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever after all,

"A good trick for a Hound." he joked ever so slightly before kissing her gently on the lips again, "You are the one person I could not live without Abigail. And now... now I know that I will not live in a world where you are not my wife."

He hugged her tightly to him at her reaction to being asked to marry him.

He was going to assuming that laughing and bone-crushing hugs were a sign of happiness rather than anger or sadness. Liked to think that his marriage proposal was something that would make her happy rather than saddened. He held her fiercely in his grip, as if afraid she would disappear, before kissing her back just as hard,

"My wife... My wife for the rest of our lives." he agreed with a wide smirk as he held her tightly to his body, "It's not my sigil anymore..."

He grinned a little bit and poked her nose,

"It's ours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)   Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makes My Skin Crawl (Sandor and Abigail)
Page 1 of 1