The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Empty
PostSubject: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:17 am

Sansa Stark had taken about as much as she was emotionally going to be able to take. Since being here in King's Landing her whole life had been one turbulent mess - how could she have been so niave when she had come here for the first time? So excited and happy to see the candles burning from all of the windows down there in the city.

Now those flames had burnt away most of her life.

Her father had been killed by King Joffrey, even though she had asked, no, begged for him to show mercy.

Her brother went to war with the Lannisters because of such an act, she had not spoken to her Mother, or Rob since she had come here to King's Landing and it was bringing her to distraction to think about how well they might be fairing and if they were in any danger.

The only small light of comfort was that she was no longer engaged to be wed to Joffrey. That joy had been passed to Margary Tyrell and Sansa was overwhelmed with relief - it would mean that she would not be subject to Joffrey's cruelty for the rest of her life. Only the time that she had left in Kings Landing.

Sighing softly, as she thought about everything that had happened, Sansa took a walk in the gardens of the Red Keep. The only people with her were her guards, and she did not have to disguise her thoughts from them, there was no need to speak at all in fact. Unless someone caught up with her like Lord Baelish, or Lady Margary.

Sansa was just rounding a bend in the woods,when she heard footsteps coming from the same path she was walking down. Her head tipped up to notice them just in time to stop herself from crashing into them!
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Wazowski

Vladimir Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 am

Darcie had tugged Vlad to come to this new world of hers and he had agreed with some reluctance, if only because he owed his master that much for training him as much as she had. Upon arriving people had been trying to kill him to try and take Norbert from him. The poor little boy was too scared to even fly off of Vlad's body since the last attack.

Hence why Vlad was talking to what appeared to be a scaly scarf as he walked through the garden paths,

"You can't just hide there all day and you know it Norbert." He said with a sigh, "What do you think Darcie will say when she sees you being such a wuss?"

There was a noise of annoyance from his 'scarf'. He scoffed,

"I won't have to tell her scared-y-scales!" He taunted, "Surprised she can't hear you quaking!"

Norbert took offence to that and tickled Vlad, causing him to almost run into a woman,

"Sorry!" He apologised quickly, "Me and Norbert weren't looking where we were going."
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 am

Sansa blinked when she saw that she had almost run into a male, she had never seen him before and he was wearing strange clothes like the other women who had arrived here in the capital. She wasn't sure that she really liked having these people around but she didn't have the chance to speak to any of them personally, Joffrey and Circe tended to keep her away from the girls. In case they decided to help her most likely.

That was why she was surprised she was allowed to be anywhere near one of these strange, foreign people. Especially a male.

"It is quite alright." Sansa stated with a nod of her head, no smile had graced her lips for a long while so that was her standard greeting "If you will excuse me Ser."

Sansa did want the male to come with her back to the Godswood but the guards behind her would be sure to tell the King or the Queen Regent that she had been with him and she might get into trouble for it. Frowning lightly she steeled herself, she did not want to bow down completely to those people. They had given no express order against speaking to them and so she would speak to this man.

"Do you...go to worship in the Godswood yourself ser?" she asked, gesturing to the path that he had just been walking down "You are one of those people from outside of Westeros, are you perhaps lost?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Wazowski

Vladimir Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 am

Well if that wasn't just the most fake smile in history!

He had to wonder if she thought people would honestly fall for something so painted in or if they actually were stupid enough to buy it hook, line and sinker. He shook his head a little bit before bowing a little bit as one of Darcie's friends, Charlotte, had told him these people did on a regular basis to each other,

"Of course my lady." He told her with a small smirk, "See I was in the middle of an argument you see and I was distracted by winning."

Norbert hissed from his place around his neck,

"Hush you."

Blinking a little bit, Vlad turned back to the place where he had come from. Huh so that's what it was called? It's probably got something to do with the reason why Norbert loved the area so much,

"I came here because my companion wanted to see it." He admitted before waving at the garden, "But as you guessed I got a bit lost. Vladimir Wazowski at your service my lady. And may I ask the name of my new tour guide?"
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 am

Sansa watched as the man bowed to her, it was nice that he was observing the proper curtoseys of their land even though it was not his own way of doing things. Perhaps one of his friends had told him of the proper way in which he should act around the high borns of the course so that he would not cause offence to them.

The thing around his neck however made Sansa's normally guarded eyes widen a little in shock and she leaned back a little bit in case it was going to bite her or something along those lines.

"Is that...a dragon ser?" she asked, her voice was trembling a little bit betraying her fear at having a dragon so close to her, all of the stories of Aegon and his two sisters riding on the backs of their dragons were flooding back into her mind "Is it not dangerous to carry about with you a dragon?"

Of course when he considered the dragon as a companion Sansa couldn't help but think that was one of the strangest things she had heard. Then again, many people had thought that it was strange that she and her siblings had taken Direwolves as pets...the very thought of how those wolves, like their family had been picked off one by one made her throat run dry.

"I am Lady Sansa of House Stark." she introduced herself and gave a small curtsey "It is a great pleasure to meet you Ser Vladimir. Please, allow me to walk with you back to the Red Keep."

Turning on her heel, Sansa thought that she could wait to pray in the Godswood about what she had discussed with Margery, about her becoming married to Ser Loras. This might be one of her only chances to be free of Kings Landing, or help her brother.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Wazowski

Vladimir Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 am

To be honest it appeared that this woman was kind of soft in the ways of the capital here and he rather liked that. Meant that she likely had a soul and some glimmer of hope and light in her heart. Who knew when this awful place would snuff it right out eh? Sighing a little bit, he hummed slightly and glanced at Norbert, who appeared to be preening at being noticed.

Time to unswell his head.

"Who? Norbert?" He smirked a little bit, "Maybe once but he spends all his time pretending to be a salamander... Or a newt."

Newt was Norbert's least favourite nickname and at that point he rouse up, spreading his wings and hissing at Vlad. The guards quaked while Vlad laughed, scratching Norbert beneath the mouth and causing the dragon to purr before landing on his hand. Vlad turned to Sansa,

"Norbert likes you lady Sansa." He told her with a smile, "Would you like to hold him? He's a gentle one is all Norbert..."

Norbert gave a little whine so Vlad winked at Sansa,

"But as far as the world knows he's still a killer... Right?" He joked before adding, "Id rather stay in the gardens if you can show me around . Your friends can wait here."

The guards looked ready to protest... Until Notbert took the chance to yawn, showing all his razor sharp teeth. Vlad smirked,

"Doesn't look like they mind."
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:57 am

Sansa felt her heart lightening ever so slightly at the conversation that they were having, she was happy that someone was distracting her from her pain without knowing about it, without saying that he was sorry about what had happened to her, and to her family. Vladimir didn't know about what was happening to her, and so, his actions were without the taint of pity.

The dragon was...amazing. It totally captured her attention with its movements, its entire being!

"You speak to him as if he is a human." she commented with a small frown "Does that help to make Norbert tame ser?"

Interaction with the dragon made her eyes brighten, it was as if he was talking to a young child, or a friend. It was quite nice. Strange but...nice to see. This man appeared to be very kind, and very gentle if his interactions with Norbert were anything to go by. Then again, everything was not how it appeared.

"Me, hold him?" Sansa asked with a small shocked expression "Oh Ser I am not sure that is such a good ide..."

Before she could really do much, Norbert had jumped onto her sleeve and was clambering up it to rest on her shoulder. Looking at him Sansa's heart tremored in her chest and she never broke her gaze from his own. That would be a sign of weakness, like if you turned your back on a wolf or a dog.

"Of course Ser if that is what you wish I shall happily accompany you around the garden." Sansa looked at Vladimir, he was a good measure taller than her and he seemed very handsome, unlike many men here. As the guards hurried away, Sansa felt herself relaxing slightly and she looked at Vladimir with slightly more fire and emotion in her eyes "Norbert is a very fine creature. You are very lucky to have a dragon, they are long passed in Westeros."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Wazowski

Vladimir Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:13 am

Vlad could see that Sansa had never really had any interaction with a beast like a dragon. Or maybe she did and did not realise? That made sense in a way. Word on the street was that the Stark children had all been given sure wolves. And sure wolves were back in the reserves in Romania too - they were the ones brave/stupid enough to attack a nesting mother dragon for her eggs.

He nodded,

"With any animal it helps to make it your friend before you make it anything else." He paused before adding, "Ever had a dog lady Sansa? You'd love the animal if you did... And that love makes it so easy to train."

Vlad chuckled a little bit when Norbert decided that he liked Sansa enough to nestle on her shoulder. It was rather amusing he had to admit. That and it was making the retreating guards look at Sansa with some fear too.

He'd have to have been blind not to see that they were guarding her in the same manner that sheep dogs mind sheep.

As they began to walk into the garden he smiled a little bit as she spoke about Westeros and how different it was. He smirked a little bit and tossed Norbert some chocolate , which was caught by a long tongue. He offered some to Sansa,

"Chocolate? Norbert loves the stuff and so do I." He offered before nodding, "So many differences... And all the interesting ones in the north I hear. Only place I'd like to visit here to be honest... Are you from there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)   We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Going on a Dragon Hunt (Vlad and Sansa)
Page 1 of 1