The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Empty
PostSubject: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 am

Dexter hadn't long since left the damned lady in the drink and was looking forward to a nice, hot, sandwich. Something that Miami was famous for and he had made part of his 'ritual' for every time he had successfully killed someone who really needed to be killed. Sighing contentedly, he looked at the hotdog stand he always got his pork sandwiches from and paid with a crisp five dollar bill for his drink and his sandwich. He sat down at a bench over-looking the bay as the dawn sun broke over the horizon.

Somewhere out there was his resting place of the wicked... of course he had dumped the body a few hours ago and had only come to this look-out after long enough to be seen as coming for nothing more than the sunrise.

Honestly there was no better time to be awake in Miami than in the early hours of the morning.

For him a least.

There were very few people around so he could entertain his fantasy about being the only person left. And he could also enjoy just being able to let his emotions, or lack thereof, known because there was almost nobody around to judge him for it or anything like that.

Whenever he was stressed he would come here at this time and the cool breeze from the ocean would help him think about just how he was going to get himself out of whatever mess that had caused his stress. Usually it meant he thought about killing people here but often it was just the sheer happiness of having his favourite sandwich, here, at this time, that made it all the better.

Sighing a little bit, he closed his eyes,

"This is what I wish I could do all the time..." he whispered to himself.

That and killing, went unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 am

Aloysius had him right where she wanted him.

She had took the body back, she had planted it, and of course there was the small mexican boy who had been hidden in the trunk of the car that had added to the perfect situation that she had been subject to. What better time to see the lengths that Dexter would go to in order to preserve himself from getting caught? There was no better time.

Of course he came to his favourite hang out, the bench by the beach. Aloysius was more happy that she was finally going to reveal herself to him - what would happen in this game now that it had been changed in such a drastic way? Would he happily comply with her and they would work together to create art like never before? Or would Dexter make her a nemesis, the ultimate trophy for his collection of slides?

Wandering down the strip, Aloysius came closer and closer to Dexter before she sat down on the bench next to him with a small smile on her lips.

"Hey Dexter." she stated softly, letting her eyes lock with his own "What brings you out here?"

Looking out to the sea, Aloysius smirked softly and stated a well known fact about many rivers and seas in America. It would be enough to make him a little bit uncomfortable and it was a cute expression when he made it.

"Did you know that over 500 dead bodies are dumped into the sea every week around America?" she asked with a small grin "That's what I say whenever I see someone looking out at that water like its beautiful, somewhere in there there's a rotting corpse waiting to float on up." Aloysius commented pulling her tongue out in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:33 am

Dexter sighed happily as he ate some more of his pulled pork sandwiches. Of course he had bought more than one. This was the kind of deliciousness that you had to savour at every chance and he was rather good at doing that. Smirking a little bit, he thought about all the times he had been able to savour the feeling of the kill before he made it.

Of course he was unable to really savour the last kill but sometimes you just had to rush.

He paused in his thoughts when a vaguely familiar voice broke his train of thought. It took him only a second to recognise the woman from the interview room in the police station (green hair was an easy spot) but he was puzzled as to why she was here. Humming a little bit, he waved slightly,

"Oh you know..." he grinned as he held up his sandwich, "The food is good and the view is great. What's not to love?"

He was just about to take another bite when Aloysius spoke again and brought his appetite crashing to a halt. He paused for only a second before finishing his action and almost choking down a bite of his delicious sandwich.

Was beginning to taste like ashes in his mouth.

He chuckled a little bit,

"Well then I guess you just have a strange little mind then Aloysius!" he teased her a little bit, "I wonder what else you think about..."

Looking more likely they're the things I think about.

"Well Aloysius I'd have to counter with the idea that a lot of those corpses would be weighted... never to come bubbling on up."
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:44 am

Aloysius savoured that small one second pause like it was an hour long marathon of sex.

It was completely worth the effort that she had gone through and she knew that in his head Dexter would be panicking over whether she could really mean what he thought that she did, or if she was just making some playful banter with a blood spatter analysis she had met once a month ago for a few minutes. He had more sense than to think it was the latter, she was sure.

Smirking softly she shook her head and smoothed out her tight black skinny jeans, she was looking forwards to today, and it seemed it was living up to every bit of her expectations.

"Oh, I wouldn't say it was little." she smirked softly, her eyes were alight with a hidden emotion, she was enjoying the moments she could hope that Dexter was floundering like a fish waiting for her to give the next bit of information, which she would, she was feeling generous today.

The fact that he mentioned that the corpses were weighted, made her eyes widen a little bit, and her mouth go into a perfect 'o' shape as she feigned shock for a moment or two. It was amusing to try on different masks, and even more amusing to do so while she was talking with someone who too dealt in masks.

"Sounds like the thought of a professional there, most people I'm sure wouldn't do that efficiently enough." she stated with a smirk "But, even the most elite of professionals can become...exposed, just one scrap of DNA, one substance in the blood...it could be enough to do anybody in." Aloysius continued, with a soft hum, her lips turned up in a wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:55 am

Dexter had had such high hopes for today but it appeared that they were not to be.

If he believed in God right now it would be simply for the reason that there seemed to be some kind of deity trying to piss him off by giving him the worst possible day that it could. After all, in his experience things like this tended to hit in packs so he was likely to be getting something rather abrupt later that would make his day that much worse.

"I'm sure that it isn't little at all." he admitted, knowing, on some level that she was taunting him. She knew something that he didn't know or... or maybe she knew something about him that he didn't want other people to know.

Something he had tried to keep hidden.

"I bet you're a real Killer during games of Cluedo..."

She was trying to trap him in his words. Did this mean that she knew what he was trying so desperately to keep hidden? Not necessarily but it was getting closer and closer to that point and he knew it.

And had a sneaking suspicion she knew what she was doing to him.

"Well then aren't you glad that the Miami PD had your DNA on file?" he asked her with a smile, "Wouldn't want to be mistaken for something... so 'evil'... as a criminal perhaps? That would be awful."
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:07 am

Aloysius was enjoying the little game of tennis that they were playing at the moment, tossing jibes between the two of them until they couldn't stand it any more and one of them was defeated, left to lick their wounds and try again. She knew who the loser would be, and it would be Dexter, when he realised that there was a corpse he had killed, where he had killed it, with an eye witness seeing him do it.

Let him squirm for a day while he realises just who he's dealing with here.

"I gave you my DNA because I wanted to." she stated with a small smirk "I gave witness testimony because I wanted to."

Shrugging her shoulders a little bit, Aloysius thought about the beautifully prepared body that she had left in the caravan within the scrap yard. It was lovely to think that her man would be put under so much pressure in the next few hours, maybe he would turn against her, maybe he wouldn't but it would be worth it either way.

"I hardly think late night diving is a crime Dexter. Not compared to the acts other people get up to in the dead of night." Aloysius hummed, picking an imaginary bit of fluff off of her jeans "Cutting the necks of two American people and dumping them in the sea, I would say that was a crime."

With a devious smirk, Aloysius stood from her perch on the bench and looked down at Dexter; "As an act of professional curtosey, you might want to be careful of that eyewitness who saw you last night coming into contact with any of your police friends...I don't want you failing this test on me, Dex." she grinned, giving him a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 am

This was it.

There was no more teasing in her tone to Dexter... it was chiding. Testing even. She was the same person who had been taunting him a little bit. He sighed a little bit internally at his own almost automatic assumption that the serial killer known as the Ice Truck Killer had to be male. It was a known fact that women weren't always the victims.

And he had blindly narrowed his search in half... but it had been revealed to him now. He turned to her with a small smile,

"And you don't do anything without a plan do you?"

So he was right.

She knew what he had done, she had watched what he had done. But what she said about it being witnessed by someone else was what had him on tenter-hooks. He almost swore but he had never done that before.

"What about picking up prostitutes to kill them?" he asked very quietly, "A bit too... Jack the Ripper esk don't you think?"

He looked down at his ringing phone. Dispatch wanted him. He swore a little bit in his own mind before glancing up at Aloysisu,

"We're going to have a long... chat... after this." he assured her with a small smirk, "I believe this is where you call Check though. Good move."
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:32 am

Aloysius couldn't help the small smirk that came to her lips when Dexter started to ask her about why she did these things, why it was prostitutes and things like that. It would be interesting to share the reasons with him in time, but not today, he had a lot on his plate and she wanted to maintain some element of mystique.

Placing her finger on his lip, Aloysius shook her head with a wide grin on her lips;

"Questions for another time." she stated "It's rude to ask a lady her motives on the first date Dexter, I don't suppose you ever had to think about that before hm?"

The phone ringing just started the bad day that was beginning for Dexter and it made her happy inside, it was the beginning of her test for him and from that moment on the game was changing, so much so that it was win or lose. She would either win big, keep her life and get Dexter as a reward, or she would lose, killed by Dexter and added to his collection.

"I look forwards to that." Aloysius grinned "But, in the meantime, you have a good day at the office, sweetie."

Giving Dexter a sweet kiss on his cheek, Aloysius waved to him and walked back down the strip, gazing out at the beach and letting a little smirk appear on her lips. She had a damn good morning so far.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 am

TIME SKIP

Aloysius was going to give Dexter something that might brighten up his day now that he had passed the test that she had set up for him - he had passed it very well with the head start that she had given him. The poor kid trapped in the trunk had been way too delirious to ever be coherent with the description of who he thought might have saved him.

So, she had decided that she would send him something that he would really appreciate seeing as she had ruined it for him this morning.

As normal she had walked into his flat without anyone else batting an eyelash, and she had left her present for him in the fridge, labelled with a little note;

'Well done on passing your first test,

Enjoy them,
A
x'

Inside the fridge on a nice clean plate was two of the pulled pork hotdogs that she had seen him eating this morning, and so many times before. Hopefully he would have more of an appetite for them now, they were a reward for getting through the first of her day from Hell in store.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:06 am

Dexter was... well he was a lot of things right now.

He sighed a little bit as he entered his apartment for the first time since Aloysius' test had begun. Shaking his head a little bit, he was close to thanking the god he didn't believe in for rescuing him by giving the frightened little Mexican kid some strange vision which meant that he was still in the clear. Of course there was always the fact that this was some kind of test too.

His rival had set this up - set him up - to see what he would do and he hoped that he did not disappoint with this showing.

Tired, he paused none the less when he noticed that there was something out of place with his apartment. Moving to the fridge, he opened the door slowly, smirking softly when he saw the sandwiches that he loved so much and a note from the woman he was slowly beginning to enjoy spending time with more than Rita or anyone else.

"I guess I got your attention with that one." he agreed with a little smirk before taking one of the sandwiches and going out to wander down to the area where he had first met her by the bay. He hoped that she would be there so bought two sandwiches and two drinks from the hotdog stand and sat down where he had before.

Of course there was no way to make sure she would show up.

He was going to need to get her cell phone number or something... which officially became the weirdest thing to think about when you were thinking about a serial killer.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 am

Aloysius was wondering why on earth Dexter had come back to the same place he was at this morning, perhaps he hoped that she would be there waiting for him - however she thought that it would be the last place he would be going out to. Despite the obvious location she was eager to speak to him again after this test had taken place, and so she was walking down the very familiar strip again.

There he was sitting in the same place with the same hot dog sandwiches. Hopefully he did not eat this badly every day otherwise it would be completely unhealthy and she might have to re-evaluate her desire to get closer to this particular serial killer.

With a jaunty wave, Aloysius sat down next to him and crossed one leg over the other, wearing trademark pants again but looking far more business like in tailored black pinstripe pants and a matching blazer. It was a warm night, and she was enjoying sitting out next to Dexter, letting the breeze play against her hair.

"Do you normally eat 6 of these sandwiches in one day?" she asked with a small smirk "Congratulations on passing your test, I hope you liked your victory present."

Turning her head towards him she regarded his features, he seemed much more relaxed now and she hoped that he would stay that way now. No more tests for a while. Unless he had some planned for her, it would be interesting, a challenge even.

"I hoped that you would pass. Means more fun for us in the future, unless you make me your new pet project." she stated with a mock pout.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 am

Dexter was honestly enjoying the glow that came not with victory so much as it came with knowing that he had passed a test that almost anyone else would have failed at. Anyone without his connections, without his resources and abilities would have failed the test and have been thrown either in jail or into the electric chair by now.

But he had passed the test set by his fellow serial killer.

Praise from Caesar.

He smirked a little bit when she wandered on up the strip to sit next to him on the bench. He raised an eyebrow at the change of attire. Dexter began to imagine what it is that she did in society before deciding that she likely could have put these clothes on to fool him,

"Not usually." he admitted with a small smirk, "I think that I deserved these today due to the test, but thank you. One if for you if you want."

Sipping at the root beer that he had bought, he hummed a little bit,

"Indeed, it means that we have some more moves to make on our little chess board." he agreed before looking at her intensely for a few moments, "You are my new pet project at the moment... just information gathering though."

He smirked,

"Can't be getting rid of the closest thing I have to a friend now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)   Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never seen you here before (Dexter and Ally)
Page 1 of 1