The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrecked (Willow and Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Empty
PostSubject: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 am

Edward had been on top of the world.

He was the captain of a massively successful pirate ship and he had been the wealthiest pirate in the entire region. His ship, the Jackdaw, had been undergoing repairs so he had taken some of his men on board on of the other ships he owned. And by owned he meant to say "liberated from the British".

And by liberated he meant to say "killed everyone on board and towed it back for his private navy".

The trouble was, he was used to captaining the beautiful, sleek, Jackdaw and not the cumbersome ship they had been in instead. Hence when the British Navy attacked he had been unable to match them and the ship, and his crew, had been lost. He himself had been nearly swallowed by the angry sea but he had managed to wash ashore on a small island. It seemed to have a lot of vegetation around but right now he was stuck on the beach.

Impaled on a part of his own ship!

Growling through the pain, Edward pulled himself off the wood that had impaled his stomach. Once he was free of it though he fell to the ground, no strength left in his body to keep him alive. Groaning, he laid on his back in the sand, looking up at the morning sky. He scowled,

"Is this how it all ends for me?" he bemoaned, "Alone on some uncharted island?"

He chuckled weakly,

"And without even a speck of female comfort... I guess I am going to hell after all."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:27 am

Willow was living out her days on an island not far from Cuba, that was because her...condition had caused her a fair few problems over the years and she had thought it best for her to simply move away from the rest of the world. That way she wouldn't be accused of witchcraft and various other things that she had been over the years. The only problem was that she was so lonely living out here - sure she occasionally made her way to the bigger towns but, that was perhaps twice a month at most.

Which was why she was completely surprised when she saw a wreck of a ship washing up onto the shore of her island.

There had been many ships going past over the years but she was living on such a small island it really didn't attract any trouble. It didn't hold any riches at all, just her and her modest way of living. The only thing she had of worth was a few jewels and bits of silver that she used to purchase food items when she traveled into the nearest town.

Gasping in shock when she saw that there was a man, an actual man sitting there on the beach Willow dropped her exploration of the wreckage and ashed towards him. Judging by the blood all over the sand he was in a bad way, probably really hurt by something that had crushed him or cut him in the wreck of the ship. For there was no doubt that was where he had come from.

She knelt down beside him on the sand and cradled his head in her lap;

"Sir, sir can you hear me?" she inquired, her tone frantic "Don't worry, I'll help you."

Closing her eyes Willow lent forwards not really caring for the placement of her breasts although they were quite close to his face, and pressed her hands gently against the wound. She knew this bit would hurt a little but it was necessary for him to get better. Quietly Willow began to mutter to herself and a faint white light pulsed from her hands, knitting the wound shut until there was nothing left of it and the man was completely healed.

"There...are you alright?" she asked, leaning back, smoothing some of his hair from his head.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 am

Edward hadn't know how close he actually was to any land when he was ship wrecked but he was reasonably sure he had actually been a long ways off any land. So not only did he had a hole through his gut but he probably had some water in his lungs that would fuck up his breathing until he was breathing like an ancient man even if he managed to live through the gut hit.

Which he found increasingly fucking unlikely.

And what was even more annoying? They'd raided a merchant ship on the way here too! There was sugar and rum washing up on the beach along with him, proving that his ship was entirely gone. Likely blown to pieces after he'd been thrown from the desk by a powerful cannon blast. Reaching for a jug of rum, Edward swore loudly as it aggravated his gut wound.

Not like it would make any difference.

Growling, he grabbed the jug of rum just as some woman showed up. She was a bit of a vision of alright this one! Laughing a little bit, he nodded, trying to lift his rum but finding he didn't have the strength in his arm to do so anymore,

"Yeah I can hear yer lass." he replied, his eyes feeling very heavy, "I don't really have much needa help from anyone but a gravedigger I don't think."

Well with breasts like those near his face he was either going to his personal heaven or there were at least two things to be living for. He chuckled a little bit before grimacing when she touched the wound, trying to slap her hands away,

"Gerroff..." he slurred, "Fecking hurts you know!"

But... it didn't anymore.

Pushing himself backwards slightly, Edward reached down to his stomach, marveling at the smooth and undamaged skin beneath his fingertips. He threw his head back and laughed, gesturing to her with the bottle of rum he had managed to snatch up,

"You're some kinda angel right?" he asked before pulling the cork on the rum, "I think I can get away with saying... girl you are a sexy woman! And a healing miracle worker too!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:49 am

Willow smiled lightly when she saw the look on the gentleman's face when he realised that the wound was completely healed. It wouldn't be troubling him any more - in fact she had even healed some of the other ailments that he had making him feel probably the best that he had in years. Apparently his body had a lot of tough times it had gone through, there were a lot of little niggles that had sorted themselves out now.

Unable to stop a little laugh when he raised his rum in a toast, Willow would have raised a glass of her own if she had any herself. There were lots of goods washing up on the shore, probably from the ship that this gentleman had been on. Maybe she should be helping him gather these items up and rescue them from the water?

Right now though she was just happy to be reveling in the man's joy.

And blushing from the compliment that he had given her. True she had practically placed her breasts in his face while she healed him - that might have something to do with his opinion on her but she enjoyed hearing it none the less. Being stuck out here meant that Willow didn't really get any male attention and he certainly was handsome.

"Well thank you." she replied with a warm smile standing from her position kneeling on the ground, she dusted off her clothes and hugged her arms around her chest (giving quite an impressive boost to her cleavage as she did so).

"Do you want to come back to my house? I think I have some spare clothes that you can wear. You can rest in there for a little bit." Willow offered.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:59 am

Edward was no stranger to being injured so he was also no stranger to the recovery period that was associated with injuries. In the world they lived in the simple fact was that a bad musket ball could kill you but so could any number of things you found around your house. It was dangerous times they lived in, especially around Cuba.

This wasn't exactly the safest place in the world and his work not the safest line.

Groaning a little bit, Edward pulled himself to his feet. He was hardly going to work his gratitude out to the angel while sat on his ass now was he? The groan was mostly because his back was hurting a little but everything else about him was perfectly fine. Even more so than he had been before to be honest.

For one thing his crotch wasn't on fire.

And that was a good sign seeing how she was blushing at her compliment. He hadn't ever thought an angel would be one up for some down and dirty rolling in the hay with a mortal. But he was fine if she was! Licking his lips a little bit at the impressive view of her cleavage, he staggered over to her, snatching up a bottle of rum for her to take. Passing it to her, he tapped it with his own in a toast,

"To being alive." he toasted, taking a drink before blinking a few times, "Are you my personal angel? Cus you seem to know exactly what I'm in need of!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 am

Willow had left the gentleman to get up on his own because she hadn't wanted to baby him, maybe he wanted to stay there for a while. He might be in shock, being healed after an injury like that was bound to be strange. It seemed though that he was fine and as he stumbled up from the ground Willow found herself stepping closer to him just in case she needed to catch him. There might be some stiffness in the joints and back but that was expected.

He had just had a hole in him after all.

Gently she took the rum bottle from him and took a sip straight from the bottle, her tongue darting out to lick up a stray drop that had begun to roll down the neck of the bottle. The liquid burned in her throat but it was a pleasant burn. Willow was no stranger to having a drink on her own, things got quite melancholy out here, but it was always more pleasant to drink with people.

"To being alive." she replied with a small laugh.

The question of whether she was his own personal angel made Willow smile shyly and squeeze the rum bottle with both of her hands. She didn't think that she was an angel but she certainly wasn't going to discourage him from thinking it.

"I can be, if you want." Willow stated, with a small blush on her cheeks.

Making her way back to her small house, Willow was sure not to go too fast so that the gentleman could keep up. When they reached the steps leading up to her front door, Willow hopped up them in front of him and opened the door so that he could step inside before her. She was always the height of politeness on the very rare occasion she did have guests.

"Come in, can I uhm, get you anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:18 am

Edward had to admit that even with angels in the mix, getting a hole in your stomach healed instantly was somewhat of a cause for alarm. There wasn't any mark, so it wasn't like it had been sped up in healing even though that was just as impossible. It was like the mark had never been there at all! And all of his other niggling pains and aches were gone too! If he didn't know any better he would call it magic but that couldn't be.

For her to use magic she had to be a witch and everyone knew that witches were only ever hideous old crones.

And this young woman was anything but a crone! She was a young, sexy, pale beauty! And she was seriously making him forget about his unsupportive bitch of a wife a whole lot faster than any woman he had met since he came out here!

"And today's already looking better than the last day of being alive I had."

Oh.

Oh yes this was going the way he hoped it would!

She likely had no idea what it meant to be his personal angel but he was sure that they both would have an awful lot of fun finding out together. Was it a bit odd that he had gone from pretty certainly dead to wanting to have his way with a magical island healer?

Probably.

No, change that to definitely.

But he honestly' didn't care right now,

"My lady you're already answering all my prayers right now..."

Entering the little hut only when she gave him permission, Edward was surprised to find such a nice house in the middle of an island in the middle of nowhere. He hoped that she was able to get what supplies she needed from passing ships because right now it looked like she was just here without anything else. He grinned a little bit,

"I think the rum will do for drink but I'd love the pleasure of your company. And... your name."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:26 am

Willow laughed shyly when the gentleman said that she was already answering all of his prayers. She hoped that it was true. Her dress might be a little too uncouth for company, but it was hot on these islands and she hadn't expected company. The dress was made out of an almost see through white material that was relatively thick around the breasts and hips but around the legs, arms and stomach the material was only one layer and therefore barely hid any skin.

"I'm glad." she replied with a shy smile "I am afraid I don't do much prayer answering stuck out here on my own as I am. You're the first person I've spoken to in a good few weeks."

Walking into the living room area which held a small sofa for the two of them to sit on and a table and chairs, Willow cast a glance through her open plan house into the room that contained her bed. It was a beautiful bed made out of driftwood that had washed up onto the island. It was a smooth pale wood that reminded Willow of the waves upon the sea.

When she recalled that she had not introduced herself to the gentleman, Willow extended her hand out to him so that he may kiss it or shake it - whichever he preferred.

"My apologies, my name is Willow. I am very pleased to meet you." she stated with a warm smile "If I may ask, is there any pain at all? I think I managed to heal everything but I can deal with any pain that might be lingering too, it's not a bother at all."
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:36 am

Edward hadn't noticed it before but his host seemed to be barely dressed. The dress she was wearing was both white and rather light. The result was that he could see the outline of everything through the dress and he was absolutely not disappointed! If anything, seeing her like this just lit a fire inside him to see what she looked like completely free of the clothes.

He hoped it would be something he would be able to see soon but without any way off this island he might well be staying awhile. The way he saw that was either more time to work his way under that dress or more time spent under that dress.

Preferably both.

"Well you've answered mine already and I'd love for you to answer some more." he teased her with a wink before humming a little bit, glancing around, "You alone on this island? No... husband?"

He wouldn't be opposed to having a go even with a husband around but he needed to know how hard he was going to have to work here!

Licking his lips a little bit as his eyes roamed over her form as she looked into a different room. He thought that was the bedroom and he loved the idea that she was thinking about the bedroom. Edward wasn't fussy, the main room would have been more than good enough for him but he would certainly not object to the bedroom!

"A pleasure Willow!" he replied, kissing her hand as he looked up into her eyes, letting her hand go slowly, "I'm Captain Edward Kenway, at your service."

Was there anything else? Edward couldn't resist,

"Well there's some swelling..." he winked at her, "But I'm sure we can deal with that."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:47 am

Willow shook her head lightly when the gentleman asked if she had a husband, she didn't think that it would be wise to marry seeing as there would be questions raised when her husband started to grow old and she stayed much the same age as she was now. It would only cause more problems than it would cause happiness so, Willow had stuck to remaining unmarried for the time being. Unless there was someone like her out there...then they would marry. Hopefully.

"No, no husband. Just me." she replied a little wistfully "I don't really get to spend much time in male company, so this is a rare treat for me." Willow added, with a sly smile on her lips.

She hoped that he was wanting the same thing that she was, because although she was appearing quite sweet and innocent Willow had a great deal of experience in bed. Mostly due to her age and the different partners she had. It was always a treat to see the expression on her partners faces when she revealed just how good she was.

"Pleased to meet you, Captain." Willow replied with a slight husky tone to her voice. It wasn't intentional, her desire just tainted it that way. Perhaps an unfortunate side effect of being in close proximity to such an attractive male - he was rough and rugged something that Willow found deeply attractive.

Blushing immensely at his comment about 'swelling' Willow decided that she would reply, it would let him know that she was definitely interested in doing something like that with him. It appeared that she was up for such a thing even now! It had been a while since she had been with a man and Edward didn't seem to have any qualms about it.

"Well we could always move to the bedroom to deal with that problem." Willow replied with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am

No husband?

She looked like THAT and there wasn't a husband in the picture? What the hell was wrong with this world that a woman of her caliber was still sat on the bench, as it were? Well! He might not be the best quality of husband but he would be more than happy to fulfill a part of the role of husband that he was rather skilled at!

She honestly looked like she could use it - especially seeing as she hadn't had any male visitors in so long!

"Well I'll be sure to make up for the lack of a man in your life." he told her with a wink, "Wouldn't want you to be all lonely now would we?"

Oh. Dear. GOD!

She might look like and angel and be able to heal like the divine but she seemed to be more than willing to help him indulge in one of the seven deadly sins. One of his favourites too - Lust! He licked his lips a little bit,

"I'd say that the pleasure was all mine..." he began before slowly, and very deliberately, looking her up and down slowly, "But that's not very fair on you. So what's say we share the pleasure so that we can both savor it?"

The blush was innocent but he got the impression that she wasn't half as innocent as she seemed! Her face might be angelic but she seemed more than willing to use her beauty for that most enjoyable of sins!

Oh she was just perfect!

Setting his rum down on the table, he began to unbutton his jacket,

"I hope you don't mind if I shed these sodden clothes before the 'inspection' and the 'treatment'?" he asked her with a throaty purr to his voice, "Speak now if you have a problem with it..."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:09 am

Willow shook her head with a sly smile on her lips when Edward said that he wouldn't want her to be lonely. She didn't want to be lonely, and she was damn sure that she was going to try and tempt Edward to stay as long as she could before he had to return to the nearest port and sort out the damage that had been done to his ship and the quarry that it had been carrying.

All this talk about pleasure made her heart beat quicken in her chest, Willow was looking to stop this small talk all the more and retire to the bedroom for the rest of the day. Honestly she felt like she was being a little bit brazen for having sex with a man so soon after meeting him but, whatever she was meant that she didn't have to worry about heaven and hell any time soon. She could get away with it for now.

"I would say that sounds like a wonderful thing." she stated with a small smirk "And that I think we should get to it sooner rather than later."

Willow's breath caught in her throat as she watched Edward beginning to unbutton his jacket, biting her lip lightly she couldn't wait to see more of his skin exposed to her. Would he be muscular under the shirt he was wearing still, she certainly hoped so although she wouldn't care a jot if it didn't turn out to be the case.

There was something magnetic between them and be damned if she wasn't going to indulge in it.

Miming zipping her lips, to show that she wasn't going to be speaking up and therefore she didn't have a problem with it Willow let a teasing smile appear on her lips. She walked, her hips moving sensually from side to side towards the door to her bedroom - when she was stood in the doorway she moved her hands to the straps of her dress and slowly slid them down. This had the side effect of letting her dress slip to the ground and leaving Willow standing naked in the doorway to her room.

"Oops." she stated, with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked (Willow and Edward)   Wrecked (Willow and Edward) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrecked (Willow and Edward)
Page 1 of 1