The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This tea... needs something else...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor

The Doctor

This tea... needs something else... Empty
PostSubject: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:55 am

Humming a little bit as he sat behind his desk, he tried to think about what it was about this date that he had tried to remind himself about when he visited the future. There was something about this date that one of his future selves had warned him about but he couldn't quite put his finger on it... after all, he got a lot of warnings from his future selves after all? Smirking a little bit, he couldn't help but shake his head slightly as he pushed his diary away.

It didn't have anything useful in it anyway.

He was missing something and he knew it! One of his future selves had been very specific, stating that this day was a day where something amazing happened to him. Apparently it would get even better as time went by as well - like there was some secret to be revealed. But that didn't really make much sense to him.

On the other hand he was not looking forward to doing his actual work. He was rather restless at the moment to be honest, he wanted to be doing something more active but he wasn't sure what he could really do. When the Highmaster went out for a jog around the school people tended to stare and ask him all kinds of annoying questions.

Ah!

He knew what he needed!

He needed a visit from Viki! He could get all the tea that he wanted to drink and he was more than a little wound up so he was sure that she might even be up for some fun. And he really... really... wanted some fun. He hadn't had any in months and a brief trip to the future had been somewhat annoying as he was the kind of man who didn't kiss and tell. Sighing a little bit, he glanced up when the door opened,

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:06 am

Charlotte had set herself a rather personal challenge - she wanted to sleep with all the guys that she had seen that she had a crush on. True people might think that she was a little slutty for wanting to do something like that but the truth was, unless she wanted them to know, they would have no idea that it was her they were sleeping with. She could take the form of their significant other and give them the best night of their life before taking off again.

She supposed that was the Slytherin aspect of her coming to the fore.

That was why she was here in Durmstrang tonight, her little list.

She'd already had Viktor, but there was another person teaching here that she wanted to bed. He was such a mystery to her although he might not be her normal type Charlotte was intrigued about what he would be like in bed. He could be a complete freak, in fact, she hoped that he was. It would make it a truly memorable experience if so.

In order to get into the school she had taken on the form of Viktoria Steinburg. Now though she was in her normal form, long pale white hair, bright red eyes and curves to die for. She had been told anyway.

Oh, and she was also wearing a Durmstrang uniform that had been pretty heavily modified. The shirt was brushing her mid thigh and the shirt was tailored a good two sizes too small so that the buttons were bulging open slightly. Her white socks and dolly shoes were made to highlight her long slender legs. As she opened the door to his office, Charlotte smiled coyly at the Doctor, before closing the door behind her and locking it tightly.

"Why, hello there Highmaster." she purred, leaning her body against the recently locked door, biting her lip seductively "Are you free?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:14 am

The Doctor was a little annoyed that he was being interrupted in his thoughts but he knew that if it was Viki he would quickly become a whole lot less annoyed. But if it turned out to be Willow...? Well he and Willow had been known to 'expend their energies' together from time to time, when she was feeling a particular itch that couldn't be scratched by anyone else that she knew.

He knew he had 'unique' talents that Willow was more than happy to take advantage of, even if Viki had never been adventurous enough to try it.

Glancing up from his desk, fully intent on seeing who it was before returning to work, The Doctor's eyes widened behind his glasses. He blinked a few times, utterly bewildered and more than a little aroused by the young woman wearing a (heavily modified) school uniform,

"What?"

He blinked a few times before swallowing thickly, taking his glasses off,

"What?"

Shaking his head, The Doctor was suddenly struck by the fact that his future self had warned him of just such a visit. He groaned a little bit, leaning back in his chair as his eyes wandered up the woman's legs and over her entire body,

"I... hello, I'm free." he answered her question in a rather belated manner, standing to lean against his desk, facing her, "Anything in particular I can help you with Miss Matthews? I think you might have mistaken my office for someone else's..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:24 am

Charlotte felt a smirk tugging on her lips when the Doctor reacted in the way that he did. Honestly she had been expecting such a reaction and was glad that she had gotten it - she would have been mad had it not been the case. A young girl appearing out of nowhere dressed like the slutty school girl of your dreams, locking herself in your office with you? That was just the stuff of fantasies right there - something to really be shocked at.

"Good, I'm glad you are. You see, I have a problem that I wanted to talk to you about Highmaster." she admitted with a seductive purr to her words, she slunk forwards towards the Doctor, her hips slinking from side to side as she did so.

She wanted to seduce him as much as physically possible, to drive him crazy with desire so that he wouldn't be thinking about Vicki when they were doing what they were doing. His thoughts would be firmly on her and her alone. The little groan that she thought that she heard made her even more excited to see how far she could push the Doctor.

He seemed like such a mild mannered man, perhaps she would see a completely different side to him.

"I haven't mistaken your office silly, how could I?" she asked playfully, as she came to a stop standing just in front of the desk he was currently leaning on "I came here to see you."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:30 am

The Doctor had had his fair share of sexual encounters but unlike many of his gender he didn't make a big deal out of it. He was the definition of a gentleman who did not discuss his partners. He didn't kiss and tell and that was it. It was a rule and it was a rule that would mean he would be safe from Viktor Nickel trying to burn him alive for fucking his hot, jailbait, bit on the side, Charlotte Matthews.

And yes, yes he was going to hit that. He was going to wreck that ass!

He swallowed a little bit when she spoke about a problem that he could help her with. The Doctor had an idea as to what the problem was and he knew that he was going to enjoy solving this problem even more than the problem of creating a stable time loop with nothing but his own willpower and his modified time turner.

Coughing a little bit, he watched her hips as she moved closer,

"I see..." he muttered a little bit, "And what is it, do you think, I can help you with?"

He shifted slightly to make sure that his erection wasn't as obvious as it was right now. To be honest it was still rather noticeable but that was to be expected. He licked his lips a little bit when she was closer to him,

"You came here to see me huh?" he asked with a small smile, "Somehow I think it had something to do with 'doing' rather than 'seeing'... but indulge my curiosity Charlotte..."

He leaned forwards, so his face was closer to hers and huskily asked,

"What can I do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:42 am

Charlotte kept a seductive expression on her face as she drew nearer to the Doctor, he seemed so calm and collected even though she hoped that her appearance was driving him wild inside. As long as he was able to let that out when they eventually did have hot, amazing sex on his desk that was be completely fine. It was actually a turn on to see him remaining so calm - at least for now, there would be a time where she undoubtedly would grow tired of it.

"I have a little bit of an itch that I just can't seem to scratch." she informed with a smirk pulling on her lips "I was hoping that you might be able to help me with it, it's becoming an awful problem. Would you be so kind...?"

Coming to sit upon the Doctor's desk, Charlotte crossed one leg over the other which in turn made her already short skirt ride up even more. Her smooth skin of her thigh was exposed which she was keen to capitalise on and she ran her fingertips teasingly up and down the expanse of flesh. Even touching the end of her skirt on occasion.

She wanted to drive him mad. Charlotte doubted that he would have had someone so young before but if he had, it would only tell her just how far removed his sexual life was from what she had thought to herself.

When he asked her huskily about what she wanted him to do to her, Charlotte's body pulsed with excitement and she ran her nose against his own playfully.

"You can fuck me hard on this desk, right now. Or you can fuck me against the wall, on the floor, in your chambers. Or all four, whatever you want." she replied, her voice taking on a wanton little groan as she spoke. Charlotte even popped open the two top buttons of her blouse so that the Doctor could see her impressive cleavage.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:54 am

The Doctor was doing his best to keep himself relatively calm. The inside of his trousers would prove that he was feeling anything but calm! But if there was one thing he had found, it was that women liked a gentleman out of the covers and a scoundrel under them. Someone to appreciate them outside of the bedroom and pin them down and fuck them hard to express the effect that they had on the man they wanted.

The Doctor was the poster boy of this.

Taking hold of the knot of his tie, he wiggled it from side to side, slowly pulling it down a little bit before pulling it free. It was a black silk tie today and he was more than happy with his choice at the moment. It would be something that she wouldn't be opposed to feeling against her soft creamy skin. Licking his lips a little bit, he began to play with the tie in his hands,

"This itch would happen to explain why you're dressed like a woman determined to get herself fucked raw?" he asked her calmly, raising an eyebrow as he looked over her body with an appreciative eye, "I hope you say yes to that question by the way because I am already looking forward to flipping that skirt up and having you."

So maybe women enjoyed it when he was a rather stern and powerful man. The suits he wore tended to be attractive women had said in the past. Seeing her playing with the edge of her skirt, The Doctor stood in front of her. Placing his hands on her knees, he spread her legs before running his hands slowly up the inner thighs until he was inches away from her core. He looked up at her when she spoke,

"I think I can do that." he growled huskily, reaching down with one hand to unzip himself, "I think I can do all of those."

His zip undone, The Doctor removed his trousers as fast as he could, throwing his jacket and shirt away as he did so. Now in his boxers, he paused before removing them, revealing his very hard and unusually long erection for her inspection. Even almost a foot from her his head touched her thighs,

"On your front on the desk... I want to have you from behind." he growled lustfully, "I want to fuck you at your tightest... and fit your pussy to the shape of my cock."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:07 am

Charlotte's eyes widened lightly when she saw him remove his tie and play with it in his hands, she was a little surprised about this but she wasn't going to be complaining if he decided to use it. The words that he said only served to make her more surprised and her attitude of seduction dropped slightly while she floundered for something to say. She had definitely not expected the Doctor to be a dirty talker.

It was strangely arousing.

"Why yes," she replied with a small smirk "It is the exact reason why I am dressed like this. I hope that you'll be quick about flipping the skirt up - I'm not entirely sure I can take more of your dirty talking without it occurring."

Gasping softly when the Doctor placed his hands on her knees and spread them apart, Charlotte allowed him to do so without any fuss. She was captivated, wondering what exactly he was going to be doing. He was such an unknown and what he had shown so far was hardly what she had expected. Biting her lip slightly in anticipation, Charlotte's eyes followed his motions as he unzipped his pants.

Her heart was pounding in her chest wildly.

Watching him strip away his clothes Charlotte found herself left, looking at what she could only describe as the biggest erection she had ever seen. In fact she was sure that her mouth popped open in surprise and a small moan escaped her lips at seeing it.

She obediently nodded her head and moved so that she was laying across the desk, her hips pressed against the wood neatly. Charlotte was so excited she could barely contain herself but she at least attempted to keep a mask of cool on her features so that she wouldn't appear desperate - but inside she didn't think she could take not having him inside of her within the next three seconds.

"Like this?" she asked, shaking her hips teasingly.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:19 am

The Doctor smirked slightly at her reaction. No one ever suspected what he was like once the lights went out and the door was locked. He was an upper class man of standing and dignity and when the conditions were right he fucked like an animal. It was a quite clear distinction to be honest - always Jekyll and Hyde to be honest. But he had yet to hear any complaints about how he conducted himself in either his day life or his night life.

Except when decided to try and be a little bit 'out there' with his tastes.

"I see... so not only do you want to be fucked raw by a big, hard, cock but you feel like you need it right now don't you?" he purred with a smirk that was widening, "I'll be happy to fuck you into a happy little mess don't you worry Charlotte... your tight little ass is a very enticing target after all, my compliments on how fuckable you look right now..."

He could tell that she was getting into the idea of him as the one in control and he was more than happy to help with that. The Doctor was the master of Time and Space... this kind of belief tended to bleed into the rest of his life. He wasn't one of those 'hardcore' masters... but he was in control and he would be the one to make sure that Charlotte was better fucked after half an hour with him than after hours with any other man.

Her reaction spoke to the primal part of him but he did his best not to feel smug about it. It was a natural gift; wasn't like he had earned it or anything. But he had always done his absolute best to make sure that he used his gifts to the best of his abilities.

Placing his hands on her hips, he carefully strokes her firm ass before giving one of her cheeks a firm swat with his palm. Squeezing the firm ass beneath his hands, he reached down with his free hand to gently run the head of his cock up and down her wet pussy. He was burning with the urge to push himself into her but he had one last surprise...

Pushing himself into her halfway, The Doctor stopped to allow her to adjust to his size at the same time he decided now was the time for the final surprise.

As he gripped her firm ass in his hands and pushed the remaining half of his cock into her tight little pussy, he also leaned forwards to kiss and nibble at her neck, his hands in her hair. If she was paying attention she would feel his hands on her ass... at the same time as they were in her hair as he assaulted her tender neck with kisses.

The Doctor looked up from Charlotte's tight little pussy to see himself standing on the other side of the desk as well, this copy kissing and nibbling at Charlotte's neck but equally as solid, equally as naked and equally as into this. He smirk, thrusting himself fully into her hard,

"Surprising no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This tea... needs something else...   This tea... needs something else... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This tea... needs something else...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: Book Role Plays :: Harry Potter-
Jump to: