The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worth My While?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:29 am

Trevor was driving through the boring scenery of Sandy Shores, looking for something to do with his time. Sure he could go pick fights with people but it only took a few, tiiiiiiny little murders before the police and the FIB started trying to track him down and 'put an end to his reign of terror'. Not like he actually ever did anything wrong... he only ever really killed people who were within the same social and business circles as he himself! Which meant he was usually killing scumbags, rednecks and rival drug operators.

He was bringing scum to justice - and evading it better in the process too! It was the American way!

But right now he wasn't doing any of that. He had done his heists with Mikey and Franklin and walked away with a cool 30 million dollars and now all he had on his hands was time. Mikey was retired again and Franklin was just doing his best to give some of his old gang some 'leg ups' in the criminal world. He wouldn't hold it against the young man - loyalty came first! But it did mean that he was out here, bored out of his skull, while he KNEW one of his friends was having some fun!

So he'd hit the road in his latest sports car... one of the few he hadn't sent driving into a group of angry rednecks with C4 on the hood that was. But the point was! He was just driving along... minding his own business... when he spotted the lovely lady hitch-hiker coming up on his right. Trevor served dangerously, narrowly missing causing an accident as he pulled up alongside the woman. He grinned at her,

"Going my way gorgeous?"

And if she was too much trouble... he'd just sell her to the cult! Hell, he would probably do that anyway if she wasn't interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:37 am

Willow's day had started off pretty well and then taken a large decline as she had tried to get home after her day at work. Honestly she knew that she should have gotten her car checked a few weeks ago after hearing it making those sounds to begin with, but she had foolishly tried to make it to the next paycheck so that she wouldn't have to dip into her overdraft to get it fixed. Now though she was stood on the side of the road, hoping that she would get picked up by someone.

At this point in the day, anyone who could get her anywhere near her house would be a complete god send. Even if they were a little kooky while doing it.

So when she saw that there was a car heading her way, almost getting into a crash with another oncoming vehicle while doing so, Willow didn't know what to make of it. She decided that she would simply be happy that he had stopped to help even if he had almost done more harm than good by doing so. Why he seemed so eager she didn't know but, she was sure that she would have plenty of time to ask while she was sharing the ride back with him.

Flushing slightly at his comment, Willow neared the car window and leant down to speak with the man, tucking a curl of her brunette hair behind her ear as she did so.

"I uhm, I'm headed kind of out of the way. If you don't mind going a little off the beaten track I'd really appreciate the ride." she explained, her embarrassment at having to ask for help from a stranger was overruled by her happiness at actually getting said help, so when she finished speaking she sent a bright smile the man's way "I'd be glad to give you some gas money for your trouble, you wouldn't be going out of pocket."
Back to top Go down
Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:42 am

She was a pretty little thing! He hoped he wouldn't break her honestly - he was rather well known for accidentally playing too rough with delicate little things like her. They were always just so soft and... breakable usually. He usually got them started on meth or something and before he knew what had happened they were no longer the deeply innocent woman he lusted for - they were just another trailer park hooker!

Not that he wouldn't still indulge in their business as they bought product from him.

He smirked a little bit as she tucked her hair behind her ear. It was a shame but he didn't think anyone had ever told this little princess that hair like her's looked much better when it was being pulled hard as they were fucked from behind! Such a sad thing to admit he was sure,

"Of course!" he assured her with a grin, "I'm just driving around looking for trouble anyway - it'd be nice to have a direction for once!"

And if it was too out of the way he'd just drag her off to the cult instead anyway. He smirked a little bit, opening the door to her side with a click of a button on the dashboard,

"Well cash, grass or ass baby girl! Just drop on in and we'll be off!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:53 am

Willow was a little surprised to hear that he was driving around looking for trouble. This might have been one of the scenarios that she was just thinking about, where she would take a ride from anyone even if they did seem a little odd. Perhaps in this case a little criminal. Hopefully though nothing would happen while she got home, it was only a half an hour ride, maximum, with the traffic around at this time they should breeze to her house no problem at all.

Once he opened the doors for her, Willow slid into the car, placing her purse in the footwell while attempting to get over the comment that he had made about payment. Of course other women would have taken the other two options but, while she still had some money to her name Willow wouldn't sell her body for a simple ride home, nor was she interested in doing drugs. Even though everyone and their mother seemed to around here.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate this." she chirped, as she clicked on her seat belt and once that was done she told him the location that they were going to be aiming for so that they were ready to go when he was.

Deciding that it might be best to keep the conversation going instead of lapsing into silence, Willow turned to the older gentleman with a demure smile on her lips. After the comments he had made so far, she didn't know how the conversation between them would go but, it certainly would be interesting.

"I'm Willow by the way, Willow Hartman." she introduced herself politely, before deciding to offer forth a compliment of her own "You have a lovely car, is it new? It still has that new car smell."
Back to top Go down
Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:12 am

Hehe... if she appreciated it so much, Trevor knew a few ways she could express that appreciation. She was a damn sight better looking and most of the chicks around his home after all. He didn't think she had lost any of her teeth due to meth-use after all! She probably had all of teeth, real breasts and money that didn't have a trace of coke on it!

Well, that last one was a damned shame but he wasn't going to complain too much - it meant that her nose likely wasn't fake either! Someone without anything fake on her, like all those Los Santos bitches? She might just be the special lady he brought home to meet his mother at his trailer! HE grinned a little bit,

"Oh well it's my pleasure!" he assured her with a wink before adding, "And where shall I take you this fine evening madam? To a fine bistro for dinner?! To the peak of the closet mountain to better see the stars that pale when compared to you?! Or just back to your place. I think the last one is the least fun but oh well."

Trevor shot off at speed, immediately over taking every car that came up in front of them with careless speed,

"Trevor Philips! You mighta heard of me - Trevor Philips Industries is a pretty big name around these parts!" he grinned before patting the dashboard casually, "Oh my third this month! Last two... well... first one had a helicopter land on it when it was parked up!"

He had been flying the helicopter.

"And the second was hit with an IED in Los Santos! Load of crazies down there."

He had thrown the sticky bomb. To see if it exploded more violently than his last car... it did.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:20 am

Willow was a little flattered by his comments and his seemingly playful offer to take her out for something to eat, a date of sorts. Unfortunately because she wasn't sure if he was simply joking or not she didn't know what to say, so her reply was a little bit delayed. While he seemed a little off kilter and definitely had to be involved with some kind of criminal activity, Willow had to admit that he had been nothing but nice to her since she sat in his car.

"Well uh," she began, cheeks a delicate pink colour against the rest of her pale skin "the other suggestions do sound better than just going home for the evening. I doubt that you were serious though, you seem like the teasing type." Willow replied with a playful poke of her tongue in his direction.

Her mood was so good after her comments that she didn't really register what he was saying about having a helicopter land on his car and the other being blown up as being something that could have been his fault. Rather he had just had a very bad string of accidents. Willow also felt bad that she had not heard of the company that he ran, lying about it though would only get her into trouble, she hated being untruthful even if it did make her look a little silly sometimes.

"Oh my, what a horrible string of bad luck. Makes my little breakdown today pale in comparison. I'm glad you weren't hurt in either of those accidents." she stated sincerely, fixing her eyes onto his face as he drove towards her home where she had directed him previously "You must have a lot of money to have bought three new cars this month! Whatever does your company do? I'm afraid I'm not really in the loop around here just yet so forgive me for not knowing."
Back to top Go down
Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:32 am

He had been making his way to where she had told her she lived but... well it was on the same road as the cult he often sold people to. So maybe he should drop her off there? She did say that he seemed like the teasing type and that meant she thought that he wasn't serious about his offer to take her to somewhere more exciting than her home! Maybe she thought it was some kind of a liar? Well he didn't take too kindly to being called a liar!

No sir!

He might just drop her off to be breeding stock for that weird fucking cult. What would it hurt him after all? The money was cool too he supposed,

"Well if you don't want to, just say so!" he told her with an exaggerated eye roll, "I was being serious... putting my heart on the line! I'd hoped you'd have at least not stomped on it like you just did... cruel irony!"

He hummed a little as they began their ascent into the mountains,

"Yeah well... if you had told me where your car was I might have been able to just fix it for you to save you the trouble and the money later." he told her with a shrug before smirking a little bit, "Oh it's a very lucrative business! I'm branching into all kinds of things! See I started in pharmaceuticals..."

Meth.

"But then I expanded to include air and ground courier services..."

Arms dealing.

"... bought some properties with established business..."

Strip club.

"... and occasionally me and some friends get together to pool our resources to get a bigger pay day on certain projects. One recently made me... well lets just say I got more in millions than most people have $1 bills in their wallet."

The heists.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:44 am

Willow was very surprised to hear that Trevor had been serious in his comments about asking her out to dinner. Blinking at him from where she was sitting, her rather bemused expression turned into a shy smile as she thought about what he had suggested. It was rather strange that something like this had happened to her, today of all days. Things like this only really seemed to go on in films or when it had been arranged beforehand, but, the sheer spontaneity of this offer was quite wonderful.

It was tipping her towards accepting his offer.

"Well, if you are serious, I would love to go for some dinner with you." she replied sincerely, glancing hopefully at him "I didn't mean to upset you, things like this don't really happen all that often, not to me anyway. I just wanted to make sure, I'm certain you can relate to a situation where something similar has happened to you."

Hearing all the different things that his company had branched out in to, the source of his income, Willow was rather bewildered. He was seriously minted that much was clear, but that didn't interest her too much in a romantic sense. She was quite content with her rather ordinary life of simple means. Getting involved with someone who had this much money might end up making her spoilt, if he decided to give her gifts she otherwise wouldn't have had. She would become dependent on him.

Softly she bit down on her lip as she let his words sink in further, before giving her comment on what he had said;

"Wow, I'm very impressed! You must have worked very hard to get to where you are right now. I bet you're glad that everything has paid off for you in the end." Willow commented cheerfully "You probably make more in a week than I do in a whole year. Whatever are you going to do with all that money?" she asked, not to be prying or nosy but because she was just genuinely interested.

The breeze from the open window ruffled her curls as they sped along, sweeping them from her chest and over her shoulders, leaving her breasts slightly more exposed than before as she had removed her blouse while she was outside in the heat. Leaving her in a simple strappy top and her skirt she had worn to work.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:58 am

Oh so now she wanted to take him up on the offer? When she had already turned him down once before and he had then explained just how loaded he really was? So she was just another free-loading whore like all those bitches from Los Santos and like some of the local bitches as well! Well, Trevor Fucking Philips wasn't going to be some woman's paypal account! He refused! He was going to need to make sure that she learnt her lesson about toying with people's emotions and feelings!

He plastered on a rather fake smile,

"Well, it's no bother really... my feelings weren't AT ALL hurt by the way you spat on the idea at first." he told her at length before glancing at her, "I think I know the perfect place to take you! It has everything a girl like you could possibly want!"

But she did raise a good question.

What was he really going to do with all of his money? Couldn't exactly build himself a dynesty when he had no fucking kids of his own. And he couldn't have it buried with him - there wouldn't be enough room for the money and Ron to fit in under his feet in the coffin. He hummed slightly,

"Probably keep ploughing it into more business to get more money... and repeat... and probably repeat a whole bunch more!" he admitted with a snort before snorting, "Then, when I die, I'll probably give some away and burn the rest as my funeral pyre!"

He stopped the car in front of the cult's gates, taking a stungun from the glove box,

"Now... you really hurt my feelings back there. I'm being serious - I did not have a happy childhood and it's hard for me to express my feelings... but you turning me down like it was a joke was just down right cruel!" he scolded her as one of the hill-billies on the wall spotted them and left, no doubt to get his brood, "Now this cult keeps trying to get me to take people to them... us'em as live stock and breeding stock. You gunna apologise properly now and let me take you to a fancy diner?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:17 am

Now she felt horrible.

Willow had been nothing but polite to this guy, apologising when she thought that she had hurt his feelings after being less than sure that his random offer of dinner was an actual offer, but even so she still felt awful when he gave her that look. After her last partner she really wasn't in the mood to handle any more volatile men - however, if he was being genuine and she had really hurt his feelings this much then, perhaps he had some real issues to work through. Maybe she could help him?

When the car stopped in the middle of nowhere with only a gate in front of them, Willow raised a slender eyebrow in questioning to Trevor. Which swiftly was joined by the other in a completely surprised look when he said that he had brought her to a cult and would leave her here if she didn't apologise properly to him for hurting his feelings.

Now she thought that she had done what was reasonable, given it was a pretty easy mistake for someone to make, but, through genuine remorse she had felt back in the car and now the need to do so for her safety Willow prepared an apology in her mind.

"I am sorry Trevor." she started, her tone sincere as she kept eye contact with Trevor - her eyes soft in their gaze "I didn't mean to offend you or hurt your feelings by asking if you were serious, I guess I was a little insecure and didn't think that you would really want to ask me to dinner. I never meant to be cruel to you. I would love to have some dinner with you seeing as you still want to go with me."

Willow hoped that this would be enough to appease him as she had been genuine in her words, besides expressing herself as she had, she really didn't know what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:33 am

Well... it was a start at least.

She showed him some respect when she apologised at least so for that he wasn't going to leave her with the cultists... but he was going to have to have one hell of a lovely diner or else he was going to be steaming mad with her! Of course he'd have to think of something else he could do because he doubted the cult was going to be around much longer.

He sighed as the gates open and three cult members started towards them, waving their guns around. Trevor sighed in over-played exasperation,

"Excuse me my dear!"

Jumping out of the car, Trevor closed the door behind him and made sure to lock the car with his keys. Didn't want her running away and drawing attention, and likely bullets, in her direction now did they? He grinned a little bit as he approached the cultists. The leader opened his mouth to speak and Trevor acted, pulling a silenced pistol out from behind his back and shooting the other two cultists dead before shooting the leader's knees out.

He wandered slowly over to the leader, kicking the man's gun out of his reach,

"So yeah... I'm not a fan of organised religion. Say hi to the big man for me!"

Without warning, Trevor emptied another eight bullets into the man's skull. Of course by the third there wasn't a face any more and by the eighth bullet it was barely recognisable as a skull, let alone a face. He spat on the mess that was the man's face,

"Asshole."

Covering in blood splatters from the violence, Trevor jumped back into the car with a happy grin,

"You like Iiiiiitalian?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 am

Willow felt a sense of dread slipping up on her when he left the car and locked her inside, but, she didn't panic as she was on the inside of the car safely locked up away from the cultists that would have done who knows what to her. Instead of following what her body wanted her to do, Willow simply closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, making sure that she slowly kept pace in order to relax herself.

The sound of bullets being fired almost made her crack open her eyes, before she thought better of doing so.

She had never seen someone be shot before, she had never seen a dead body before either in real life. The sudden shock of that to her system would not have made her good date material and, while she got to know the boundaries of this guy, she didn't want to do anything else to irritate him. While the people who had died at his hands had been horrible and amoral, he still had no remorse in killing them.

That much was obvious when he came back to the car, like nothing had happened.

Willow offered forth a gentle smile and reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a clean cotton handkerchief, hoping that the gesture would come across tender instead of patronising as she did it, she leant over and softly dabbed at a speck of blood that had flecked across his cheek.

"You had some blood on you," she explained quietly, before answering his question with greater enthusiasm "Ah yes, I love Italian food. Do you?" Willow asked, wondering if he was going to turn around and declare he hated it just for kicks, but, she wanted to know more about the guy she was spending the evening with and it seemed a harmless enough question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worth My While? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth My While?   Worth My While? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worth My While?
Page 1 of 1