The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Empty
PostSubject: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 am

Jason Isaacs was perhaps one of the most univerally accepted actors; from playing roles in films geared towards children as well as those aimed at adults. He had enjoyed a tremenous amount of success in his relatively short career and by all accounts it looked set to continue if his latest film, a very adult vampire thriller, took off.

What no one but Jason knew was that it was incredibly ironic that he had been chosen to play the lead, the enigmatic vampire leader, while Michael Rooker, a thorn in the side of all vampires, was playing the vampire hunter tracking him down.

It almost reeked of destiny, he though dryly to himself.

But in truth the only reason he had decided to stay with this film was that one of the stage hands, someone usually so beneath his notice simply by being human alone, had captured his eye. She was a stunning beauty, that much was plain to see even from across the room, but what really drew him in was her eyes.

So warm and inviting.

And if there was one thing you never did with a vampire of Jason's caliber, it was to invite them in... in this case, into her very soul.

Now that the filming was wrapping up for the day, Jason was free to put his little plan into action. Moving across the set, ignoring all of the people who fawned over him, Jason stopped where Abbie was putting away some costumes. Putting on his most charming smile Jason, who was dressed only in tight black trousers and an incredibly tight, white, shirt, looked into her eyes with his shining green eyes,

"Why hello there Miss Wilson." he purred to her, his voice slightly husky even as he took her hand and kissed the back of it. All the while he kept his eyes locked to hers. He gently let her hand falls from his own, "I must say that I've been noticing you around the set Miss Wilson and I am... captivated."

The last word was said much huskier than the rest of his sentance and with a real hunger behind it. He took a single step closer to her and held out a hand for her to take,

"Would you care to accompany me to my trailer?" he asked her, his voice slightly less husky, "I would love to have a cup of coffee with you my dear. Would you oblige a desperate man's request oh beautiful lady?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 am

Abbie was humming softly while she was putting some of the costumes back into storage, she was just so happy that she had managed to get through a day of filming without having to run off and get anyone a pointless coffee, she hated it when she had to do that. Just because you were famous didn't mean that they were unable to get their own coffee. Running her hands through her hair she sighed softly, it had been a really really long day, she wouldn't mind a drink of her own right about now.

Hearing whispering behind her Abbie turned her head to see if there was a reason why there was all this sort of gossipy whispering and she blinked when she saw that THE Jason Isaacs was coming towards her, but it couldn't have been to talk to her, he must want to change costumes or something, she hoped she hadn't just put away the one he needed.

Although, when he spoke to her she bit her lip softly and looked around a little nervously, so he was here to talk to her, and she could see everyone watching her, talking about her as well and her cheeks flushed softly. Not wanting to be rude at all she smiled shyly up at Jason;

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Isaacs." she stated with a small chirp to her voice, she did love his films after all "Really...you've noticed my work around set? I didn't think you would pay much attention to a stage runner, and I don't think I've ever ran for yourself personally, thats such a big compliment thank you!" Abbie smiled brightly.

When he kissed her hand. Abbie's cheeks exploded in a blush and she didn't know what to say in response to that little action, why was he kissing her hand?! Everyone was exploding in gossip around her and she let her eyes fall to her feet, she was so embarrassed! His husky voice whispering compliments to her, made her almost melt at the knees and she became so flustered;

"Mr. Isaacs..." she mumbled softly "I I guess I can come for a little while, I've finished packing the costumes after all but...but what is this about?" Abbie asked, biting her lip softly "Do you need me to do something for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 am

Jason smirked a little bit when Abbie looked around her, as if wondering if she was the one that he was talking to. He smirked a little bit wider when she bit her lip nervously, making her soft lifts become even plumper as some extra blood rushed to them. Jason had to quickly fight the urge to lick his lips hungrily. Her cheeks flushing, bring more of her intoxicating blood rushing closer to him. She obviously had no idea what she was doing to him, what hunger she was stirring deep inside him,

"The pleasure is mine Miss Wilson." he assured her, his voice a throaty purr before he smirked a little bit and nodded a little bit, "I have noticed your work and it is very good. However, what I noticed much more... was the beautiful woman carrying out the work. My dear you captivated me, I'm afraid it took me weeks to find the courage to speak to you like this."

Oh he felt a little bit light head when she blushed that hard, her scent became almost overwhelming and he had to stop himself from taking a deep breath of it. Controlling himself was no easy task but he managed to accomplish it. How was she, a mere mortal, conquering him, a vampire lord of some five hundred years? He didn't know but he wanted to find out,

"You honour me with your presense my dear." he whispered huskily, so that only she could hear him as he held out a hand for her to take, "I merely wish to spend some time getting to know you my dear... surely you would not begrudge a man wishing to know more about a beautiful woman?"

Taking her hand in his own, Jason swallowed a little bit when he felt something rush through her into him. He began to lead her gently towards his trailer,

"I must admit... I have been rather shy when it came to speaking with you." he told her honestly with a small smirk, "You make my heart race too hard for me to think straight I believe."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 am

Abbie was more than a little light headed when she realised that she was speaking with Jason Isaacs she had been such a fan when she had watched some of his films, especially Harry Potter and some of the more adult films that he had done, because to be honest, he just pushed all of her buttons when it came to attraction. She always did have a thing for older men, and to be honest Jason really didn't look his age.

The throaty purr made her knees tremble softly and she felt like prey being chased by the predator, but if that was the case then she was more than happy to be the prey in this situation, to have him pounce on her. Hearing that it was her beauty that captivated him, Abbie blushed softly again and she didn't know what to say, was this for real or was this some sort of dream?

"Mr. Isaacs I...thank you." she stuttered nervously "But you didn't have to wait so long to speak to me if you wanted to, I'm a big fan really, I would have been honoured and am honoured to have a chance to speak to you in private." Abbie smiled happily, her eyes closing with the happiness of the smile.

When he said that he was honoured by the fact that she was talking to him, Abbie didn't know what to say and some part of her wondered if this was a joke...she really had not self esteem and she thought that it might make more sense to her if this was something someone had put him up to, a little joke amongst the crew or something like that. Slipping her hand into his, Abbie blinked a little bit, he was so cold!

"I...I guess not no, I wouldn't mind that at all." she whispered with an almost permenant soft blush on her cheeks "If you don't mind me saying it's a little hard for me to believe! I've had a little bit of a screen crush on you for years now, it's quite odd for me to hear you say all these things to me."

As they approached his trailer, she waited for him to open the door for her to enter after him; "I don't know how, we've never even spoken before, although, those times I have been able to watch you on set, you've done the same thing, this role really is quite uhm...sensual isn't it?" Abbie laughed with a bright blush.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 am

Jason had to admit that it was easy to see that she was being affect by him but what was harder to see was how she was affecting him. He had yet to take his eyes off of her and he honestly thought it was going to be a massive challenge to do so. Even when he was leading her to his trailer he was going to find it incredibly hard to look where they were going. He could see the effect that his voice was having on her but no one could see the effect her's was having on him. While his voice was thick and heavy with want, with desire, her's was light as a feather's touch and twice as lovely. It made a shiver of pleasurable shock run down his spine,

"Well I didn't want to seem overly keen... I was always told that when you like a woman you should try to seem less interested than you are. As you could tell I like you an awful lot." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit, "The honour is mine, to entertain such a lovely lady as yourself."

He noticed immediately that she thought he was cold. For a split second her hand tried to pull away from his, instinctively, and he had almost cried out at the loss of her touch. In the end though he had managed to control the urge to cry out and she the urge to pull away. Once again Jason was confused. He was the most dominant vampire lord in over two thousand years... why was he acting like a love-sick teenager when it came to Abbie? He didn't know,

"Well Abbie I hope that I've managed to live up to your screen crush so far. Believe me though... the real thing is so much better." he told her, the last part said very huskily. Reaching the trailer, he opened the door and gestured for her to enter ahead of him, "Why yes it is. Tell me Abbie..."

He waited until she was inside before stepping inside, closing and locking the door behind him as he smirked at her, his eyes hungry, "Do I look sensual to you?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 am

Abbie laughed softly when she heard why Jason hadn't come and talked to her, if he was being serious about his feelings which she hadn't really decided if he was or not yet, that was one of the worst reasons that she could have ever heard. Not talking to her in order to seem ore attractive and distant, to be honest she would have jumped on the chance to have a conversation with him, she had done that today even. Jumped on the chance to talk to him by coming to his trailer.

"Well whoever told you that is completely wrong, no offense." she grinned "Even if it works on some girls, girls like me prefer people to always be honest with me, none of those games interest me, kind of gives the wrong impression if I do say so." Abbie mused, placing a finger on her lips as she thought about it, before nodding her head in confirmation.

As she stepped into the trailer, Abbie looked around and she smiled happily, even for a trailer, it was almost as good as her little flat that she lived in, although, she had to say that her flat was a lot more cosy and homely than this trailer which seemed to lack any great aspect of personality.

When she heard him lock the door, Abbie turned and she looked at him, dressed like that, pressed against the door, with that expression almost made her swoon, in fact she might have done a little bit, she had never thought in a million years that she would be in a position like this...with Jason Isaacs asking her if he looked sensual to her! She was sure he was trying to tease her!

"I-I...w-well...yes." she admitted with a blush on her cheeks "I have to say that costume suits you r-really well, but don't you want to get changed now that the filming is finished?" Abbie asked, trying to change the topic of conversation from her being attracted to him, her gaze shifted from Jason and she stared gently down at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 am

Jason chuckled very slightly when she told him her reasoning as to why his supposed reason was a terrible one but in reality he was barely listening to her. His mind was still reeling from her laugh. It had been so soft, so silky and so smooth... it made the hairs on the back of his neck want to stand on end but not at all in a bad way. It was the strangest sensation but it was so intoxicating that he couldn't help but wish to hear more of it.

Hopefully without having to make a fool out of himself in the future though.

He simple nodded in agreement to her statement that whoever had told him that it worked was wrong, especially in her case. He had figured that out days ago but it wasn't very polite to say. As she looked around the trailer he could tell that she was loving it. The trailer was one of the massive american models and it honestly looked more like a flat than anything else.

He smirked a little bit when he saw her almost swooning at the expression he had fixed her with. Oh he liked that. He liked watching her swoon, watching her get more and more into him. Licking his lips a little bit, he could almost taste her blood in the air when she blushed for him,

"Good... I'm glad you think so Abbie." he told her honestly, but his voice huskier and more wanting than ever before. He smirked a little bit, "Don't mind if I do."

As he stepped closer to her he began to unbutton the tight, white, shirt and almost peel it away from his body. Now topless, he smirked at her as he moved over to the bed area,

"Unless you want a show you should close your eyes." he advised her before winking, "Trousers are too tight to wear underwear without leaving lines so I had to go without."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 am

Abbie didn't know what to say when she heard his voice getting even more husky, she didn't know that it was possible, she thought that it was even sexier now that he was talking to her about entrancing her and being sensual to her. Honestly, never in a million years did she think she would be having this conversation, she would have to FaceBook this when she got in, everyone would be so jelly of her.

Her mouth dropped open when she saw that Jason was getting undressed right in front of her, she could feel her blush running to her ears and down her neck, it was so so embarrassing, but she couldn't help but look because he was so hot...biting her lip she allowed herself a quick peek before she turned around and looked away from Jason with a small surge of pleasure rushing through her at the sight she had just been subject to.

"Gah!" she squeaked, placing her hands over her eyes "You don't need to tell me things like that, a-and don't you have some sort of screen to change behind or something like that!" Abbie squeaked out from behind her hands, so she wasn't tempted to sneak a little peak even though she was turned the other way around.

Unsure of what to do, Abbie merely waited for Jason to say that he was finished dressing before she turned around, she didn't want to get a free show of anything! Running her hands through her hair she let them drop from her face and she looked around the little trailer, there was a copy of the script there and she was tempted to leaf through it, but it wasn't allowed...

"What scenes are you filming tomorrow Mr. Isaacs?" she asked with a happy smile on her lips "I've not had chance to read the script, so I don't know where they're up to, what they shot and what they havent, but what I've seen being shot is awesome, Rooker is perfect for his role!" Abbie stated with a little happy chuckle escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 am

Jason smirked a little bit when she blushed even deeper. Oh yes... that's right Abbie... let the scent of your delicious blood fill up the entire trailer... oh he was going to enjoy tasting her when the time came. And he knew that she would love it too. When a vampire fed, the victim loved every second of it as the 'venom' produced made them experience the same amazing high that an orgasm did.

He laughed a little bit when she made a little squeaking noise. My was she ever adorable when she made such noises! Of course she wasn't cute though, she was far too sexy and too beautiful to simply be 'cute' like other women. She was above and beyond any other woman he had ever met and in his five hundred years of life he had met more than a few,

"Well I just thought you might like to know since you often have to work with the costimes, I thought you were interested in this costume." he teased her huskily before smirking a little bit, "Well I'm sorry, I've never had such lovely female company in my trailer before... I suppose I forgot myself for a little bit there."

Noticing what she was looking at as he pulled on a pair of loose linen trousers and a black muscle shirt that stretched across his body tightly. Moving silently, completely silently thanks to his vampiric nature, he stood behind her before wrapped his arms loosely around her waist and whispering,

"Why? Are you interested in being my co-star as I practice my lines?" he purred to her huskily, so very tempted to nibble at her earlobe, "In fact... tomorrow is the big sex scene... I might need to touch up on my lines there..."

When she mentioned Rooker his arms tightened around her ever so slightly and he chuckled huskily, "Mmm well why don't you forget about Rooker hm? You could make a man jealous like that..."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 am

Abbie pouted softly when she heard Jason laughing at her because she was squeaking at what he was doing and saying to her, because to be honest she thought that it was more likely that he was inviting her here for another reason, to sleep with her, the way that he was speaking to her! It was so exciting to know that he was naked behind her and she was trying not to think about all the things she could get up to.

"You don't normally seem like the type to forget yourself." Abbie commented with a soft smile, she had looked over Jason for some time while she had been working in the same set as him "You strike me as such a calm and collected guy, it's what lots of people say is your most attractive quality but, I think theres much more to you than that."

Feeling him wrapping his arms around her, Abbie gasped softly and she almost leant against his chest as he held her, she wanted to be held by him, she wanted to feel his cool body against her own, because he was cold, it wasn't that chilly on set or in the trailer so...she didn't understand why. Maybe he just had bad circulation, she could relate to that.

"N-no I'm just interested in the story!" she squeaked "I...I have a bit of a soft spot for vampire fiction, I have read all of the Anne Rice books, and Dracula, the classic vampires books none of that crappy Twilight crap. I swear, if vampires did exist I am amazed that Stephanie Meyer isn't dead yet."Abbie snorted, she really hated those books.

When she heard that tomorrow was the big sex scene she couldn't help but blush wildly, no way was she practicing lines with him! Not for that scene! But it was when he tightened his arms around her, Abbie couldn't help but let her eyes shimmer with desire, she hadn't been this close to someone this attractive...like ever.

"I...I don't think that it's very appropriate f-for me to do that." she whispered softly "I...I only meant that he was a good actor, I didn't mean to make you jealous, although I don't understand why you are."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 am

Jason smirked a little bit, able to tell by her posture that she was likely pouting because of the way he had laughed at her for squeaking in such a cute way. Wasn't his fault that it had been so cute, he was honestly surprised that he didn't laugh louder to be quite frank. When she said that he didn't seem like the kind of person to forget himself he raised an eyebrow in a silent requestion for her to continue, even though she couldn't see his face at all. He smirked a little bit,

"I may come across as calm and collected but I'm not really. I'm always a bundle of nerves and energy..." he told her honestly with a little smirk, "You might be right there Abbie... would you like to find out just how right you are some time?"

He could tell that she had very nearly leant into him by the way that she swayed a little bit on her feet. To anyone else that was what had happened. But to Jason she had stepped back before stopping herself, thinking better about it. She seemed to shiver a little bit and Jason wanted to curse the fact that vampires had such an obvious tell as this. He grinned a little bit,

"Ah so you're a fan of the old school are you? Heads impaled by Vlad and all that?" he teased her slightly before he snorted a little bit and shook his head, "Why would vampires waste their time with someone as insignificant and worthless as that woman? Besides, thanks to her terrible stories the vampires would be able to feed much more as many people would see them as harmless. Or, heaven forbid, sparkily."

Oh that blush! And at such a close range it was unstopable! He couldn't help himself and he leant into her a little bit more. Before she could take the chance to protest at all he began to nibble on the closest part of her he could reach... her earlobe. He moaned very slightly as he did so,

"Are you so sure...?" he whispered huskily into her ear as his hands began to gently rub her smooth stomach, "Are you so very sure that it wouldn't be appropriate? And even if it isn't... so what? As long as you enjoy it... with someone you like... it would be worth it... right?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:05 am

Abbie bit her lip a little bit when she heard that she had got it completely right, she had thought that she was, when she had seen him in the flesh she thought that she had got him all wrong from the films, he was such a deep character in real life, she hadn't expected it to be honest although she was glad that he was willing to share so much of his personality with her. It really was like she had woken up in some ideal world somewhere.

"I would love to." she answered with a bright happy smile on her lips "Don't worry I won't tell anyone when you tell me, I can imagine that it;s a nightmare trying to keep secrets being a celebrity like you are...but you don't have to worry about me, I'm good at things like that."

Nodding her head Abbie grinned, she was so old school it was like she was living in the days where they used abacus' instead of calculators! There was no point in vampires being romanticised like they were now, they lost all of their charm when you reduced them to whiny sparlking emo's. Honestly she had read the books when she was younger, because everyone else loved them.

"Sounds like you have a pretty strong opinion of it yourself Mr. Isaacs, did you do some background reading when you took the part for this film?" she asked with a happy smile "I guess you could say I'm old school, I just think that theyre kind of portrayed as whiney bitches in today's literature...they lose all their charm!" Abbie pouts softly.

As she felt him leaning into her more, Abbie shivered softly and she allowed herself to step back to press her body completely against his own, she was so unsure of what she was doing she was just being swept along in this fantasy of hers, maybe he was going to kiss her! Wow...being kissed by Jason Isaacs was something she had only dedicated time in her daydreams too!

Moaning softly in desire as he nibbled her earlobe and rubbed at her stomach, she felt a tug of excitement and her cheeks flushed with a bright blush, turning her cheeks a bright pink, leaning her head against his shoulder she bit her lip;

"I...I guess if you w-wanted I could practice the lines with you...o-only the lines though n-not the physical stuff!" she squeaked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 am

Jason had to admit that it had been rather strange that a human had managed to understand that he was more than he portrayed. Of course some humans were trained to spot his kind, like Rooker, but Abbie was just an ordinary woman who had had no specialist training. It begged the question of exactly how she was able to see that deeply into his person. Of course she had no idea what his true secrets were, just that he had some. He would look forward to seeing her expression when she found out,

"Well don't worry, I'll be sure not to keep you in suspence for too long." he teased her a little bit before smirking slightly, "Oh you have no idea... honestly when people look through your rubbish you begin to suspect that some rodents have learnt how to act human. But I have my ways to sneak around them don't you worry."

He laughed a little bit when she asked if he had done his background reading and expression her hatred of the damned twlight saga,

"Mmm you do seem to be rather knowledgable about all the different types of vampires out there. And I like how you like the older versions better... I do too." he told her before smirking slightly, "But personally I think any version that shows how the vampire is a predator is on the money."

He could feel her leaning back against him more. She was beginning to want this more and more and he was more than willing to give it to her. When she tilted her head to the side, her bright red blush inches from his face, he moaned huskily into her ear, barely able to restrain himself from biting into her and bringing them both that much closer to bliss together,

"Alright..." he barely managed to whisper out huskily, trying to keep control of himself. He glanced down at the open script before whispering huskily into her ear, "I can hear your heart pumping... I can smell the blood of your blush... and all it does is make me want you more. I want to have everything that is you... I want to possess you and have you as my own..."

His hands stroking her stomach moved up her sides until he was gently touching the sides of her breasts every time he trailed his hands up from her hips, "Tell me... would you like me to touch you? To have tou... to make you mine?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:38 am

Abbie, to be honest was getting more and more distracted by the feeling of Jason pressing against her back, she could feel every little bit of his body and she almost shivered as she felt him pressing against her, he was so handsome, so attractive, and she wanted to turn around and kiss him so badly! There had never been a time when she had been more excited than she was at this moment, it was like he knew how to push all of her buttons.

Hearing him moaning made her gasp softly in pleasure, it was such a sensual sound that she didn't think she would ever hear from Jason, from anyone even, but at such a close proximity to her, Abbie couldn't help but shudder softly, unable to stop herself. She supposed it would help her be able to read the script more carefully, and deliver the lines more effectively.

"M-Mr. Isaacs I t-told you none of the p-physical stuff..." she whispered sensually, she didn't know where that voice had come from, she had never spoken like that before! To be honest it sounded kind of good...if she had to say so herself.

As she took as small look at the open script, Abbie blushed even more and she gulped softly, she would never say these things in a million years they made her cringe just to look at them, but she had said that she was going to help Mr, Isaacs and she was going to help him. She was keeping her promise to him no matter what the cost.

Moaning softly as it said in the script, she tried to make the sound more wanton than her natural little shy moans she had given, and she shivered softly at the feeling of him being so close to touching her breasts, secretly she wanted him to move his hands to squeeze them, to caress them;

"I...I do want that, I want to be yours more than anything." she whispered huskily "But we should wait...with the Hunter on your trail...we shouldn't..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Isaacs

Jason Isaacs

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 am

Jason could tell that Abbie's resistance to being touched by him and being in this situation was quickly leaving her. She would soon be more than willing to do whatever they both wanted. He would have said what he wanted but he knew for a fact that she wanted it almost as much as he did... she just didn't have the same level of imagination that he had, that allowed him to imagine, in vivid detail, exactly what he was going to do to her.

The fact that he had moaned before her was, if he was honest, a little embarrassing. But he would take it when he heard her gasp, a sexual and wanton sound. He wanted her to moan for him though, wanted her to want him as much as he wanted her. Of course he could feel her shuddering slightly with his body pressed up against hers,

"Oh I'm sorry..." he purred in return, loving the sensual tone that her voice had taken. Smirking a little bit, he kissed up and down her neck gently, suggestively, "You just seemed to be getting so into the character... and I do need to reherse with all my abilities don't I?"

He could tell that she didn't like the script. To be honest there were parts that made even him cringe. Overall it was a very good script but the writer honestly had no idea how to convincingly write a female part in at all. He and Rooker, his arch-enemy, were carrying the film. When she moaned for him he shuddered in pleasure and his hands moved slightly so that he was beginning to cup her breasts ever so gently from the side as he whispered into her ear,

"All the more reason to do it..." he purred huskily into her ear even as his hands began to gently ghost over the front of her breasts, gently touching her nipples through her clothes in such a soft and teasing way that he could hardly have been said to have been touching her at all. He spun her around rather quickly and pressed her back against the wall of his trailer, being careful not to hurt her. Taking one hand, he pinned both of her hands above her head by the wrists. He purred a little bit as he leant in so that his lips were almost touching hers, "I so want to taste you... won't you let me taste your lips?"

This part was not in the script at all but he was hoping she wouldn't notice that.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 am

Abbie didn't know what to do in this situation, she was being whisked along in this pleasurable activity and she thought this is how it was supposed to be, she was supposed to be swept along into the sex that they were going to have because of the feelings that they had for one another. But she doubted that Jason really did have genuine feelings for her and he just wanted to have sex with her before leaving her...although, she really hoped that wasn't the case.

Although...she could have a little fun surely? She thought to herself, she needed a little pleasure and a little fun sometime and she thought that it was quite a brilliant chance for it.

"I...I guess that you do." she whispered softly "So...maybe I don't mind you doing it...as long as you're gentle with me." Abbie added, with a small blush on her cheeks.

As she felt him shudder in pleasure Abbie wondered what she had done to garner such a reaction but she didn't ask, she just thought that she would try and do her best to give him more pleasure, she thought that was what the character would do in this situation. Of course, she wasn't persuing her own desire...not at all. Gasping softly in pleasure when she felt him gently beginning to cup her breasts;

"All the more reason...?" she asked breathlessly "You're right, we might not see tomorrow together, so we should make the most of the now." Abbie whispered, her voice becoming more firm as the lines were spoked with more conviction.

Being spun around and pinned to the wall was so fast it made her head spin, and it made her throb painfully in excitement, moaning softly, her own soft moan Abbie looked into Jason's eyes as his lips were so dangerously close to her own, and she bit down on her bottom lip softly unfortunately opening up a little split she had there so she could taste a little blood.

"I don't think I have a line to say back to that one..." she added with a soft breathless voice "But I'll go with a yes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)   A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A touch of excitement (Isaacs, Rooker and Abbie)
Page 1 of 1