The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bright education (Aedan and Violet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:32 am

Aedan was a professor at this university, a professor of literature. Specifically he held a doctorate for his studies into Dante's Inferno and Paradise. The university had jumped at the chance to have such a decorated and respected professor teaching their first year of English and European Literature.

It was another hot day and Aedan took off his suit jacket so that he was dressed in his shirt and waistcoat. He noticed that quite a number of the female students perked up at seeing this but he only had eyes for one such student; a tempting piece of forbidden fruit called Violet Dante.

She was both an amazing student and an amazing beauty and Aedan found himself drawn to the young woman in a way that went completely against his integrity as a teacher but was entirely part of being himself, being a man and wanting someone as beautiful as her. And he did so want her. Through his studies he was damned sure that if Dante (the poet) was right he would be going to the second circle of hell just for these thoughts of her... but they were worth it.

As he was wrapping up the lesson he called out to Violet as the other students all filed out of the lecture hall,

"Ah Viole'! Coul' I ask yer te jus' stay wit' me her' fer a few minut's pleas'?" he asked her with a small grin, "Got'a tal' abou' yer abou' yer las' assignmen'... I've sen' it away te be enter'd inte a magazine and jus' wan'd te tal' abou' it."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:40 am

Violet was very distracted.

She had been trying so hard not to stare at the Professor but she just couldn't help it he was so handsome! He also happened to be one of her favourite lecturers, he was so passionate when he spoke about his subject you couldn't help but be enthused about it! Professor Burke had also done his masters focus on Dante's work and he was one of her favourite writers, she loved the topics he wrote about.

They gave her chills, just like the professor was doing right now!

Oh she was so sure that he was looking at her sometimes and it made her blush fiercely, Violet of course knew that this was probably just her imagination and he wasn't looking at her in any such way at all but, it was nice to imagine on this warm summers day that he might be vaguely attracted to her. Tucking a whisp of hair behind her ear, and shaking her fringe from her eyes Violet packed her things away when the lecture was dismissed.

Freezing when he actually spoke to her personally Violet nodded her head shyly, biting her lip softly she walked slowly down to the front of the classroom, oh no no no she could tell she was going to do something so embarrassing she wouldn't be able to face herself in the morning!

"Of course you can Professor." she stated in a quiet voice her eyes tentatively searching his own "You sent it off to a magazine...but...but why?" Violet asked, a little unsure, she didn't think she had done that well on it!
Back to top Go down
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:50 am

Violet Dante was a shy young woman despite her obvious beauty and brilliant mind. It was like she saw a different person in the mirror than everyone else saw when they looked at her. She was, to him, a perfect young woman was a lot to offer to anyone who she would decide was worthy of her affections. Of course, he was hoping that he could gently push her so that he was the one to receive such affections, to have her desires aimed at him.

He could see that she was surprised in his decision to send off the piece she had done to a magazine. To be honest, Aedan would have expected the piece of a third year, not a first year. She was very impressive in yet another way. When the door closed, leaving them alone in the lecture room, he gestured for her to sit down at the desk he used when he needed to sit down to let the students see the board,

"Becaus', Viole', yer gav' your piece sometin' tha' yer fellow students have yet to ev'n consid'r puttin' into their writin'." he told her before smiling a little bit, "Fillie, yer pu' passi'n inte yer wor' te lik'a whic' I ain' seen in years. I bet yer a very passionat' person."

He winked at her casually when he saw that last bit and began to slowly make his way closer to her. Aedan wanted her so badly but he was holding himself in check through strength of will,

"Woul' yer say tha' yer passionat'?" he teased her softly, leaning closer to her to look directly into her eyes, "Yer got a boyfrien'?
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:58 am

Violet's heart was hammering against her chest and she didn't know why her work was so good, she had just chosen a series of books that had appealed to her, that was why she liked this university programme, the prescribed list of books was very short so she could read whatever she liked for the rest of the assignments. As such she had done her assignment on books that were of her own choices, that was how she preferred it.

Hearing that the professor had detected her passion in her work Violet's face lit up with a soft smile and she seemed to relax slightly for a small while. Overwhelmed that her enjoyment had been found evident in her work, Violet fiddled with her hands in her lap.

"Well thank you Professor Dante!" Violet smiled happily "I always make sure to write about texts I enjoy, otherwise I find my work suffers because...I can't bring myself to write about some boring bit of literature that I can't stomach to read. It's why I like your course so much." she explained with a little blush on her cheeks, as she complimented his course structure.

Immediately, Violet felt her heart thump painfully against her ribs when she saw Professor Dante wink. Oh my. That coupled with his accent was enough to fell any woman, and it was sure beginning to fell her! How inappropriate was this, she was so wound up about her professor and it just wasn't fair he was able to do it to her with such ease.

As he looked down into her eyes, the stress on the word passion almost made her whimper; "I...I guess I can be, in the right situation for the right people b-but no I don't have a boyfriend right now. W-why?"
Back to top Go down
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:07 am

Aedan liked it when his students showed their appreciation for his efforts in making the course as entertaining and as exciting as he possibly could. He had taken a lot of heat from the university for making his course structure this way after all, he wanted to believe that it had been worth it. He grinned a little bit when she gave exactly the same reason as he had given people who had tried to rubbish his program. Simply put, students learnt better when they liked the learning material. It was simple and it was true,

"Tha's te bes' way te do it Viole'! I mad' sur' tha' te cours' was lik' tis so tha' yer coul' do exac'ly tha' aft'r all! Fin' te literatur' tha' yer enjoy, it'll be te classics'a te futur' aft'r all." he assured her with a grin before smirking slightly, "Why than' yer it's always nic' te kno' tha' som' peopl' appreciat' mah wor' fer te studen's instea'a jus' complainin'a me abou' no' followin' prop'r structur'."

He could see that she was beginning to get more and more affected by his words and he couldn't help but increase the pressure on her. After all, he wanted her to be more effected by his words. He wanted her to be as affected by the thoughts and feelings as he himself was,

"Well tha's a dam' sham'... I was jus' wond'rin' why no on' els' has gott'n it tegeth'r te ask yer ou'." he winked at her again, "I bet yer'd be dam' passionat' fer te on' yer wit' righ'?"

Walking behind her, he whispered into her ear as he passed,

"Tha's how it should be..." he whispered in one ear before wandering around her to whisper in the other one wickedly, "Is ther' som'on' yer coul' see yersel' bein' passionat' wit'? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:16 am

Violet smiled happily and she thought that this was one of the reasons why she wanted to be able to take the second part of this course next year, because she loved the way that he ran his course and she loved the passionate way he talked about his own literature that he enjoyed reading. Although Dante didn't appear on this course, maybe it would next year, she would look forwards to the seminars on it.

"Well you can hear me appreciate you all day long if you'd like, I mean, your course and work and uhm...stuff." she stated with a massive blush on her cheeks, oh god she was such a spaz how on Earth was she going to come back from that little outburst? "They're probably only jealous because they didn't get to teach a fun a course as you." Violet smiled softly.

Was he trying to get her to combust with arousal in the chair in front of him?! That wink did things to her that she didn't know how to explain! Trying to make sure that she didn't get too caught up in his obvious teasing, Violet bit her lip and she looked down to her hands clasped in her lap, hoping beyond all hope that this conversation would be over soon.

"I...I would try my very best to be passionate for the one I was with yes..." Violet admitted with a shy smile on her lips.

Gasping when she felt him whispering against his ear, his accent making her spine shudder and a jolt of arousal flooded through her body and she didn't know how to process this. Was he...trying to seduce her or something?

"Someone I could see myself being passionate with?" Violet repeated "Uhm...w-well yes I suppose there are a few people."
Back to top Go down
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:28 am

When Violet said that he could hear her appreciating him all day he couldn't help but grin. Oh so the truth was coming out was it hmm? Well then Freud might have been right about that for one thing. Smirking a little bit, he watched (amused), as she tried to give a good excuse as to why she had said such a thing. He could already see that she was attracted to him though and that alone made him smirk happily. He wanted her to want him as much as he wanted her,

"Well I thin' tha' migh' just give me a big hea'." he teased her with a wink before laughing a little bit at her assessment of her work-mates, "Yea' too true. More tan once I've seen them tryin', an' failin', to work their lectures like mine. It's rather funny actually."

He could see that she was beginning to reach nuclear levels with her blushing and it was just making him want to take her more. When she said that she would try her best to be as passionate as she could for the one she would be with, he smirked a little bit,

"Well tha' certa'nly is nic' te kno'." he teased her with a wink before purring ever so slightly under his breath, "I'd lov' te tes' tha' idea ou' too..."

When she went along with his question he smirked a little bit and decided that he would go with this line of questioning. With her sat down at the desk's only table, he sat down on the table top in front of his and grinned a little bit,

"Feel lik' namin' som' nam's?" he joked with a wink, "I hav' som' good guesses bu' I wanna' hear firs'."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:36 am

Violet was quickly losing interest in the conversation about the lessons and more and more interested in the way that the Professor seemed to be looking at her and speaking to her, he definitely was trying to make a move and this both shocked and excited her! She didn't know how to react, it was wrong because he was her professor, but, she was excited because she had never been picked up on before so, she didn't want it to stop.

With that next tease, that he wanted to test out the idea that she would be passionate for the right person, Violet squeaked a little bit and she stood up from the desk she had been bidden to sit in. Her emotions were so conflicted and she just didn't know what to do, he was coming on so strong.

"Professor..." she whispered softly, unaware of how tinted with desire her voice was "Why are you asking me all of these things, and speaking to me like this? If anybody overheard us they would get the entirely wrong message, we could get into a lot of trouble." Violet murmured, playing with her hair to try and calm herself down.

Her heart was stopping beating so fast as she picked up the bag she had brought with her placing it over her shoulder. Part of her wanted to scream out that he was one of the people she wanted to sleep with beyond anything else, but the other part wanted to scream flail and run a mile in case this jepordised her chances at the university.

"What do you want?" Violet asked, sensually.
Back to top Go down
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 am

Aedan knew that Violet was far from stupid; she was already picking up that this wasn't about lectures or about assignments done anymore. This was about something a whole lot more overtly sexual and something he was sure that they both wanted to know more about, to explore together. At least he hoped that she would be willing to explore with him. Personally he didn't want anyone else; she was his forbidden fruit and he would have her or else risk never being satisfied by anything ever again.

When she squeaked a little bit and stood from the desk he knew that she knew exactly what he was doing. The fact that she did not run away suggested that she wanted the same thing that he did. He purred a little bit when he heard her voice so heavy with desire,

"Oh tha's wher' yer wron' Viole'... if someon' cam' alon' now tey woul' ge' exacly te righ' impress'na wha' I wan' us te hav'." he teased her with a wink as he learnt closer to her to look into her eyes, "An' yer an' I bot' kno' tat I ain' te only one who wan's wha' we're talkin' abou'... righ' tere Viole'?"

Aedan could see that with her bag on she was ready to leave the room at a moment's notice but didn't comment on it, instead trying to convince her to stay longer with all of this teasing. What she asked what he wanted (sensually no less), he smirked a little bit and leant in close so that he was only about an inch from her face,

"You."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:03 am

Violet blinked softly when she heard that she had got it wrong, she was pretty sure that she hadn't because it was fairly obvious that Professor Burke was coming on to her and was coming onto her pretty damn hard. Biting her lip gently she merely stood there, not knowing what to do, wanting to leave, but at the same time so badly wanting to stay wanting to see what would happen if she did.

When he leant closer to her she thought that she could smell his lovely aftershave and Violet couldn't help but think about what it would smell like if she was able to nuzzle into his neck, to kiss his skin, to run her tongue against...shaking her head clear of these thoughts she tried to stop herself from dwelling too much on them, there was no way this could happen!

"B-but...b-but Professor Burke we could get into a lot of trouble for even thinking about doing something like this...so right or wrong impression it's not something we should do!" Violet squeaked softly, closing her eyes so that she could at least say she was trying not to succumb to his teasing.

Opening her eyes suddenly when Violet felt his breath sweet and soft on her face, she was so shocked when she saw that he was so close to her face. In fact she almost moved away but from somewhere deep down inside of her, Violet stood still and she gazed up into the Professors eyes, his beautiful eyes getting lost in them as she bit her lip.

He wanted her?

Oh that made her inside clench deliciously and Violet fought back a sound of pleasure.

"You want me?" she asked breathlessly, her eyes wide "But...I...I'm not...why?" Violet asked, not knowing why he wanted her so.
Back to top Go down
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:19 am

Aedan knew that, of course, she was right. If they were caught like this there would be very little either of them could do to stop the rumours. And those rumours were the kind that would ruin his reputation as a professor (meaning he'd likely never work again in a University or collage) and she might even be kicked out of the university if they decided that this had been going on long enough for him to be marking her work more positively than others due to their shared past,

"Yea' we coul' ge' in a hec'a a'lo'a trouble wit' thos' bastar's high'r up in te foo'cha'n te us." he agreed with her even as he closed the distance between them so that he would be right up close to her when she reopened her eyes, "But sur'ly yer'd at leas' wan' te... experienc' wha' tey woul' say was goin' on? An' are yer tellin' me tha' yer hones'ly woul'nt lik' te thrill'a tha' rus'? Te thrill'a doin' something risky an' all tha'."

He could see that she was startled when she opened her eyes but he could see her arousal in her eyes. She was getting to be even more aroused by the time he was through with her, much like he was going beginning to get massively aroused. When she began to dispute his claim, questioning why he wanted her, he paused for a moment before kissing her possessively on the lips, wrapping his arms around her in a tight embrace as he kissed her happily.

Breaking the kiss, he lightly licked his lips. She tasted very good, he had to admit. He hummed a little bit before looking her in the eyes,

"Becaus' yer everyting I coul' ev'r wan' in a wom'n." he told her honestly before grinning to her with another wink, "Yer smar', yer beautif'l... why wouldn't I wan' yer when yer tha' incredibl' a catc'?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:29 am

Violet knew that he was seducing her, he wanted to sleep with her and she didn't know if he wanted all the trappings that came with that or if he just wanted to bury himself inside of her and use her sexually. She supposed that was one of the things that she was going to have to risk if she did indeed say yes to his proposal, which she hadn't come to a decision on yes.

Half of her wanted to scream bloody murder for him trying to seduce her like this.

The other half, well the other half was saying to let him.

How long had she been wanting something like this to happen, laying there in bed at night squirming with thoughts of a sexual professor touching her, kissing her passionately in the classroom where they could be walked in on at any moment...it was a favourite fantasy of hers. Violet knew already she was going to at least give it a try, one night, one amazing night wouldn't be so bad would it?

Squeaking softly into the passionate kiss he swept her into, Violet's eyes widened and she stiffened for a moment, surprised, before she whimpered softly and allowed herself to run her arms around his body feeling him under her touch made her breath hitch in excitement.

"I guess...when you put it that way." she whispered breathlessly against his lips "It's pretty hard to come back with a counter argument, Professor."

Unsure if she should keep her hands on his arms, Violet moved slightly away so their bodies weren't pressing so close together but kept her hands on his biceps; "I suppose, if...if we are careful then trying it m-might not be so bad if...if you were serious that is."
Back to top Go down
Dr Aedan Burke

Dr Aedan Burke

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:38 am

Aedan was trying to fight against his urges as much as possible right now because he didn't want to hurt her in his desire to have her all to himself like this. He wanted her so very badly that if he just gave into his urges he was sure that he would have her up on that desk with her legs spread and his trousers down by his ankles. And that was more than a little bit scary if he was honest with himself. She affected him so much that he was willing to risk actually having sex in the lecture hall, in the middle of the day, when there was another lecture here in forty minutes.

But he just couldn't help it!

She was amazingly sexy to look at but to have her this close, to have her in his arms, was simply the most amazing feeling in the world to him. He licked his lips and kissed her again after the first one. But whereas the first one was softer, as to allow her to push him away if she wanted, this one was strong and powerful. This kiss told her that he wanted her. And his hands wandered all across her body while he kissed her passionately,

"Mmm yea' it's har' te count'r an argumen' when yer tryin' no' te moan inte a kiss..." he purred huskily to her, "I tink tha' yer getin' tha' feelin' ain'yer?"

He purred a little bit and nodded,

"I am bein' serious abou' tis... how abou' yer com' roun' te my hous' tomorr'w? I'll coo' yer a nic' hom' cook'd meal an' we can... explor' tegeth'r yea'?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante

Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:49 am

Violet didn't want to move from his arms, she wanted to stay there forever in case this turned out to all be some sort of cruel joke as soon as she left, or it was some sort of dream and she would wake up in her bed in a few moments just as things started to get really good. But the feeling of his heart beat under her fingers as she lay her hands on his chest let her know that this was real, this was no dream or fantasy.

Professor Burke, the embodiment of male erotica, wanted to have sex with her in a spectacular fashion.

Vaguely, she found a horrible thought tugging at the back of her mind, had he done something like this before? Had he been with some of his students before her and if so, was she going to be replaced once he had gotten what he wanted from her? It was a dim view to take but, if she didn't at least think on it she would have been niave beyond belief.

Allowing herself to moan softly into the passionately strong kiss he whipped her up into, Violet;s grip tightened on his shirt, wanting to pull him closer to her but she didn't she kept him at the length that he was before. If she didn't lord knows what she would end up doing, Violet had never felt such a deep desire unfolding inside of her.

"I am definitely getting that feeling, maybe if it's such a bad thing you should stop giving it to me, it might help." she whispered silkily against his lips, at the offer of coming to his house she flushed, and nodded her head she definitely couldn't refuse that! "I would love to come over, I'm free tomorrow...why don't you text me the address and when you want me to appear?"

With a shy smile she fished out her mobile and scribbled down her number before stepping away shyly; "Uhm, I'm sorry but I have to go, I have a seminar in a few minutes but...I'll see you tomorrow Professor." Violet's smile grew slightly as she pecked his cheek, and hurried off through the University campus to her next seminar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bright education (Aedan and Violet)   A bright education (Aedan and Violet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bright education (Aedan and Violet)
Page 1 of 1