The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Empty
PostSubject: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:16 am

Raven had been away from the group for quite a while now, she had some emotions she didn't know how to handle and was trying to figure them out, she didn't want to hurt anybody in the group because she knew that would upset Rick. What was more upsetting to her was that the feelings were related directly to Rick. Whenever she thought about him or saw him she felt something she didn't know how to rightly explain.

She had only felt it once before and she wasn't going to allow herself to be put in that same situation that HE had put her in. She knew though that Rick was not like him, Rick would not do anything like that to her because Rick was like her, he knew how to treat her and how not to treat her. Biting her lip a little she stripped out of her bloodied clothes, dropping them on the floor.

Wiping at her soft skin with her water and flannel to remove the blood on her skin, she had gone out killing walkers to try and relieve the tension. Raven had found that it unfortunately hadn't worked. She had however figured out that she desired Rick, like she had desired HIM. Only, this time it felt a little different, this time she was sure that Rick would treat her properly because she trusted Rick, he didn't make her feel cornered, he didn't make her feel like she had to do anything...

Pulling on a new set of black lace underwear, a French pantie set with matching bra, Raven rubbed at the bruise on her shoulder where Betty had dug in through her cover as she had carried her around as she fought. Sighing softly her attention was drawn to a sound outside her room, immediately, her eyes narrowed and she plucked the knife from her garter belt with ease.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:24 am

Rick had been seeing to some of the planting of crops out the front of the prison for most of the morning. It had taken him quite a while to almost bully Glenn and Maggie into helping the one-legged Hershel in doing the planting. Honestly, they were just so lazy and they needed a good kick up the arse to show them the way. Not at all like Raven.

Ah Raven.

Now there was someone who had been occupying Rick's thoughts quite a lot as of late. She was said to be in the prison block again now after clearing some Walkers out of somewhere else. No one else would be there though; they all had chores to do, heaven help them if he found anything wrong with their work because they needed to be prepared to fight off any invaders.

Wandering towards the room he thought Raven would be in, he turned around the corner and froze in place where he was, his eyes wide.

There she was alright but she was damned near naked and wearing some very sexy underwear too. He couldn't help but lick his lips a little bit, trying to ignore the knife in her hand as his eyes looked up and down her sexy body,

"Wow... hello there Raven." he greeted her with a small smirk, "I see I caught you getting changed... you so very, very beautiful right now I must say..."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:31 am

Raven when she saw that the man who had entered her block was Rick, decided that she was going to allow this new feeling for desire to run through her and she would embrace it as something she should harbour, it seemed that it would be something pleasurable for both her and Rick in this situation. If things turned out to be not like she thought then she would simply kill him like she had sworn to do to HIM after he had done those things to her.

When he looked at her like that her feelings spread even more, and slipping her knife back into her garter she stepped forwards to meet Rick where he stood, a playful yet malicious smirk working its way onto her lips. Even if the man was still grieving for the loss of his wife, Raven wanted him and she always got what she wanted, so, now was time to start that process.

"You like this?" she asked simply "Well I wasn't expecting anyone to come in and look at me, if I did then I would have worn something a little more...extravagant."

Slowly she moved even closer so that her body was almost touching Ricks as she placed her hands on her hips, softly stroking her smooth skin with her fingers as she looked up into his eyes, that same mischevious smirk didn't move from her lips;

"Was there something you wanted to talk to me about, or are you just here to admire the view?" Raven asked, her voice was silky and smooth but, as ever an undertone of danger ran through it, she just hoped that Rick found dangerous women attractive.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:41 am

Rick had to admit that the sight before him was one that he had not ever seen the equal of. He licked his lips a little bit and couldn't help but notice the fact that she hadn't put the knife down but had just slipped it back into place on her garter belt. That wasn't exactly the best place as far as he was concerned... but it kept it within reach if he wanted to show how impatient he was for her by cutting the underwear off of her as fast as he could.

Moving closer to her, he couldn't help but smirk a little bit when she said about wearing something more extravagant,

"And what would you have done if you had known it was just me?" he asked her with a soft purr, "And that no one else is even in this prison block?"

When she asked him if there was something he wanted to talk to her about he couldn't help but lick his lips again and nod in agreement,

"I came to speak to you about certain feelings growing between us." He told her honestly before smirking a little bit, "I really do hope the feelings of affection... desire... are mutual too. I have this unmistakable urge to kiss you right now."
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:48 am

Raven couldn't help but smirk when she heard Rick ask her what she would have done if she had known that it was just them in the prison block, now that she did know that she was half tempted to go upstairs and change so that she could surprise Rick with something from her Collection, although this collection was far more private. A lot of...sexual objects she used.

"What would I have done?" she asked with a purr "Well I probably wouldn't have raised my knife on you for a start and...I mightn't have waited this long to pounce on you and give you exactly what you have come here for in an extremely pleasurable fashion."

As soon as she heard that Rick had the same feelings for her as she had for him Raven knew this was all she needed to know before she started doing what she wanted to do with Rick, she was certain she would get great enjoyment out of it, and he would as well.

Closing the distance she wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged her body close to his so that he could feel each of her soft warm curves pressing against him as she tilted her head up to kiss his lips. It was a passionate kiss, her lips moving against Ricks at a swift pace, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth as she pushed Rick back against the wall, softly rubbing her body against his.

"Funny you might say that." Raven muttered as she kissed and nibbled at Rick's neck "I had that same urge you just mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

Rick had to admit that he had been playing a dangerous game. This was Raven he was talking about after all; assuming things about Raven tended to get people and Walkers killed rather messily. But thankfully, Rick knew enough about Raven to read the signs in her body. To read the way that she looked at him and to recognise that it was the same way that he looked at her so there was no difference between their feelings for each other in his mind,

"Mmmm I must admit that that would have been an even better entrance to this room, even though my first entrance was amazing in it's own right." he told her with a little bit of a purr, "So what's stopping you from pouncing on me now?"

The distance between them shrank in seconds and Rick wrapped his arms around her waist when she wrapped hers around his neck. Pushing himself forwards, he kissed her passionately back on the lips, enjoying the way that their lips worked against each other hard. His back pressed against the wall and he moaned lightly into the kiss, his hands stroking up and down her soft back in the hopes that she wouldn't mind him taking the lead in touching each other,

"Mmmm it's a strong urge isn't it?" he observed with a wink before licking his lips a little bit and moving so that she was now pinned to the wall, "Such a strong urge that I can't resist..."

He moaned happily as he kissed Raven harder and with all of his passion as his hands roamed around her body gently, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Scott

Raven Scott

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:04 am

Raven enjoyed feeling Rick's hands on her body they were so warm and yet so rough on her smooth skin it was like nothing she had felt before, it made her whole self tingle with a pleasure she hadn't felt since that first magical time she had, apart from the fact that it wasn't magical when she looked at it in the grand scheme of what that man had done to her.

Now was not the time for those thoughts though. Now was the time for enjoyment, passion and pleasure.

His return of the passionate kiss made Raven moan softly as Rick did, her hands moving up his neck to his hair where she wound her fingers inside it, wanting him to be closer to her, not to stop touching her body with his lips, with his hands. As he stroked up and down her back she shivered softly, she was so unused to being touched Raven found pleasure in such a soft gentle gesture.

"Well then don't resist Rick, we're both old enough to know what we want, and I know that I want you." Raven purred silkily into his ear "So don't stop."

Gasping as she was pushed against the wall instead Raven growled softly into the passionate kiss she returned, nipping his bottom lip and slipping her tongue into his mouth to slide along his own, increasing the depth of the kiss as she did so. The intensity of the feeling made her moan again, Raven swiftly wrapped one leg around Rick's waist, pulling him in closer to her.

"Hm." she chuckled "Are you trying to tease me Officer Grimes?" Raven asked with a purr "I'm a dangerous woman to tease, don't you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)   Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Magic Woman (Raven and Rick)
Page 1 of 1