The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Empty
PostSubject: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 am

Elentari had just escaped alive from the Uruk Hai attack on the Fellowship, what she was currently cursing about though was that the Hobbits Frodo and Sam had gone off separate from the group without first asking her for advice of what route to take or when asking for some provisions which they would have been happy to share with them or in fact give them most of them.

Sighing softly she looked out over the water and tried to calm down, the soft sounds of the oars dipping into the water matched the fast beats of her heart as the adrenaline continued to course through her veins. Perhaps she needed to get into battles more often...it was making her really very excited and now that she was in a boat with Boromir it could be used to good use.

"Hmmmm the air smells a little sweeter after surviving a massive orc attack like that..." she whispered softly, closing her eyes as she tilted her head up to feel the rays of the Sun against her skin "Although, I was worried for a minute there, if I couldn't get there fast enough, I didn't know what would happen Boromir..."

Moving from her seat Elentari wrapped her arms around Boromir's shoulders, her lips kissing up and down his neck as she pleasured him softly. Pulling away Elentari smirked a little bit and she tilted her head to one side;

"I guess I'm just going to have to keep a closer eye on you Son of Gondor, or give you a larger horn to use." she teased softly, allowing her hand to dip under his armour to stoke his skin, feeling his tense hot muscles underneath her fingertips, so gently she massaged him with her cool fingers.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:48 am

Boromir had fought in many battle with orcs due to his occupation as a captain of Gondor and that meant that he had felt a lot of these surges of adrenaline. And he was used to the accompanying arousal that seemed to have no end when you were in the midst of it. It came from the fact that when you fought an orc you were fighting for your life 100% of the time. Orcs, after all, had a taste for man-flesh and they were not picky about whether or not they would finish you off before they began to cut bits off to eat. And right now he was beginning to feel that his arousal was growing more from the fact that Elentari was aroused than from the adrenaline,

"Oh it does... it's the smell of another day of life." he told her with a smirk before nodding in agreement, "It was tough on all of us but the fellowship survives. We have not lost anyone and all the halflings are safe."

When she wrapped her arms around him he purred a little bit in response before smirking a little bit and placing a hand on her thighs, teasing her as he rubbed her inner thigh gently with his hand. Oh yes she was definitely getting more aroused as well! He licked his lips a little bit,

"I have a larger horn to use and you know it." he teased her with a wink before hissing lightly at her cold touch. His own hands roamed her body, pulling her flush against him, "I see that being alive for another day has had quite the effect on you my dear... I believe we should sate you, to calm you down of course."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 am

Elentari thought that the battle that had just happened was one of the most vicious that she had been a part in herself, of course that was with exception to the Battle of the Five Armies that she fought in with Thorin all those years ago. Now that really was a crazy place to be in. At least she had some experience even if she didn't really tend to be the soldiering type, more like the monster fighting element of any group, or Fellowship in this case.

"All the Fellowship does survive, I suppose the next step is figuring out where we go from here, but let us not talk of such things right now..." she smirked softly "I think that we have something more interesting to focus on for the time being."

Purring happily when Boromir rubbed her inner thigh, Elentari turned so that she was straddling his hips even as he continued to row their boat, of course, they were almost to their destination so she was pretty sure that he would be able to just let them drift towards the sandy shore. Giggling softly to herself at the thought of having sex in the boat, Elentari grinned as she was pulled flush against Boromir. The feel of his body pressed close to hers made her shiver happily.

"That...Boromir was an awful pun. I think I should punish your crudity by getting out of this boat right this second and leaving you wanting, maybe you should persuade me otherwise." Elentari teased with a sexy chuckle "Oh you believe that you should sate me do you? I think that I need a little bit of calming down too...what is your solution?"

Smirking seductively she leant forwards to that her lips were so close to his own, her breath tickling his skin as she nuzzled her nose against Boromir's, her hands still massaging and stroking his skin underneath his armour that he wore.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:09 am

Boromir decided that she was right, talk was boring when it wasn't about what they were doing right and what they were doing right now didn't need to be clarified at all. He purred a little bit but otherwise didn't respond to her words. They were serious words, for a serious time. And right now what he wanted to do was anything but serious. Seriously fun, yes, but nothing for serious people and topics to be concerned with he was sure.

When she moved so that she was straddling his hips, Boromir had to work the oars to make sure that they didn't capsize due to the sudden repositioning of the weight in the boat. He moaned happily as she rested in her lap. His arousal was straining against his trousers and pressing up against hers through her trousers as well. He was loving this situation more and more with every passing second it seemed,

"I'm afraid that it was..." he purred a little bit before nodding in agreement, "Yes I should sate your desires... and my own. I think that to calm down... we need to lose some of these constricting clothes and..."

He dropped the anchor so that they wouldn't drift totally over to the shore. Wouldn't do to have the others seeing them up close as they had fun. His hands drifted to her ass and he gave it a squeeze. When she gasped a little bit he kissed her, his tongue almost immediately dancing against hers happily as the kiss deepened almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 am

Elentari was so surprised that Boromir was able to make her feel like this, she was over 500 years old and right now he was making her feel like she was a teenager again like she had never been with a man like she was being with him right now. A giggly girl was what he transformed her into, and she was so very glad of that, what fun was a relationship, sexual or otherwise, if it wasn't fun for both of the people involved after all?

Hearing him moan happily as she pressed up against his arousal, Elentari smirked wickedly and she pressed herself against him harder, grinding her hips softly against his hardness hoping that she would get some more moans out of Boromir before they dispensed with the teasing altogether.

"We should lose some of the constricting clothes and...and do what my dear?" she asked with a delicate eyebrow raised in questioning "And take a swim in the river, because that will be rather cooling to the pair of us..."

Unable to stop herself gasping a little as Boromir squeezed her ass, Elentari allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth and Elentari allowed her hands to move from his chest to wind into Boromir's hair, to pull him closer to her and deepen the kiss. It was a fiercely passionate kiss she had to admit and Elentari was swiftly losing herself in the sensations. Slowly, she pulled the strings of her leather tunic apart to undo it, pulling the corset apart so that Boromir could run his hands over her bare skin.

"Mmmm now it's your turn." she purred, tugging at his own clothing, wanting him to remove his top half.
Back to top Go down
Boromir of Gondor

Boromir of Gondor

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 am

Boromir had to admit that he never thought that Elentari would act like this towards anyone, much less towards him. He wasn't anyone special when it came to women and yet he had managed to turn one of the most feared and powerful women in the whole of middle earth into a giggling woman. To be fair he liked her in both ways but seeing her like this added a human element to her that made him grin happily, loving it.

When she ground her hips against his own again, harder this time, he moaned loudly. It occurred to him that this was exactly what she wanted but he couldn't bring himself to care all that much. She might have wanted it but that didn't mean he didn't want it too,

"Don't act dumb Elentari... it really doesn't suit one as beautiful and intelligent as yourself..." he purred into her ear, nibbling at her ear lobe gently, "We need our clothes away... so that we can burn off the adrenaline... through having lots and lots of hot, hard, sex... and love making gentle and soft..."

He moaned into the kiss, loving it when she took the chance to move her hands from his chest to his hair to deepen the kiss. Licking his lips as she undid her corset, his hands moved quickly, his hands moving under her clothes to cup and play with her breasts through the lightest of under clothes. Moaning happily, he nodded and took off his armoured layer before removing the leather shirt to show his scarred but toned body,

"Mmm you like this huh?" he teased her with a wink, "I think that you do..."
Back to top Go down
Elentari the Black

Elentari the Black

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:33 am

Elentari smirked seductively, her eyes burning with passion when Boromir told her to stop acting dumb, so this was one of the occasions where he wanted his release and he wanted it now. Of course Elentari wanted her release as well, so that suited her just fine. Throwing away her upper leather corset she took off the light underclothes she wore underneath it so that she was fully naked from the hips upward.

Moaning lightly as she felt him nibbling at her earlobe, Elentari ground herself up hard against him with a light growl in her throat, her ears were a real soft spot for her and every time he nibbled, sucked, licked or even blew on one of them it sent a hot wave of pleasure through her body.

"I think that I could get behind that." she whispered with a husky laugh "But we're going to have to be quick about it before the others start to ask questions..."

Her eyes lit with mirth as she took up her staff and, with a slight jab towards herself, her clothes vanished away and appeared folded on the other side of the boat, and repeating the same thing Boromir's clothes appeared folded there too so that they were both naked against each other. Elentari's hands ran across Boromir's body, her tongue dipped down to follow across the scars that she could see as she ground her hips against his arousal.

"You're beautiful Boromir..." Elentari whispered sincerely as she continued to kiss and nibble her way across his chest, worshipping each of his battle scars for the strength and courage that they demonstrated to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)   Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating Your Boat (Elentari and Boromir)
Page 1 of 1