The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Empty
PostSubject: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 am

Sean Bean had been on the Graham Norton show before, several times in fact, but he was always a little bit nervous about going on air. It was always rather hard to get into talking with the very gay man. He was just someone that put Sean Bean off to be honest. Probably had something to do with his voice... it was much too posh and southern for a northerner like Sean.

Sighing a little bit, he sipped at a bottle of water as he sat on the comfy sofa that they had provided in the green room for him and the other guests. It always struck him as slightly odd that it was called the green room and yet it wasn't even slightly green.

Shaking his head a little bit, he hummed as he went back to reading his latest book. It was about angels and demons and was a rather intriguing read it had to be said. The characters had a lot more depth that was usual for demon and angel characters.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 am

Richard Kruspe was late to get into the building and had to prove he was who he said that he was seeing as the door into the back rooms of the studio had been closed. Sighing a little bit, he put his passport back into the inner pocket of his overcoat. He had come straight from a live show so he was still painted up in his black and white war-point around his eyes and lips. Not only that but he was wearing the long, black, overcoat of military style that he enjoyed wearing during his shows.

He was a little bit lost for as to where to go until a helpful intern noticed a rather gothic looking man looking rather lost and helping him find the way to the green room. Opening the door, he was a little disappointed to find that it wasn't green at all. He noticed that he wasn't the first one to arrive. Waving to the other man, who he recognised as a somewhat famous actor, he grinned a little bit,

"Hallo mein friend!" he greeted the man, shaking his hand as he moved over to an armchair across the room from the sofa the man was sitting on, "So vhen does this show begin do you know? I have not been doing this show before and I have never seen either."

He noticed the book that the man was reading and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit and gestured to it,

"I see you have a good book in your hand mein friend..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 am

Abi was not looking forwards to this at all...

Being in a room with two people infinitely more famous than herself was bad enough, but then place them all on a sofa in front of an audience of like 150 people and all of the people watching it at home as well. The stress was on big time and she was really worried that she was going to mess something up and her career would be completely ruined.

Of course her logic was screaming to her that there was no way saying something, if she did in fact get time to speak because the names were apparently big on today's show, was going to mess up her career. What did her agent say...all publicity is good publicity?

Making her way from the backstage entrance, after being dropped off in her Bently R- Type Continental, Abi wandered through the corridors until she saw the Green Room. Voices were coming from it which meant the other guests were already here! Her face turned even whiter than it was already with her pale make up, and she bit her lip tightly, before opening the door.

Her soft brown eyes, framed by her black kohl eyeliner widened.

Oh. My. God.

Richard Kruspe and Sean Bean in the same room. With her in the room.

"Uhm....uhm...hi." she stated her cheeks exploding in a bright red blush "It's nice to meet you both, I guess we're all guests on Graham's show tonight." Abi stated the obvious, wanting to sink into the ground.

(Outfit: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Gothic-lolita-long-sleeves-ruffle-dress-dark-blue-73469-p201304101365605295818072714.jpg_mid AND MY TOP HAT :3)
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 am

Sean chuckled a little bit at the enthusiastic greeting and nature of the german man. He had only vaguely heard of the other man to be honest. Shaking the man's hand, he set the book down on the table and nodded to him,

"Hello there Mr Kruspe is it?" he greeted the other man with a small, crooked, grin, "Nice outfit I have to say. You just get off the stage and come right here or did you get dressed up for the show itself?"

He hummed a little bit in agreement a tapped the book with a finger,

"Word is that if this book gets more popular then a film is going to be made from it." he told Richard with a little smirk, "And I'm checking to see if there are characters I would be interested in playing in it."

When the door opened again a beautiful young woman walked in, looking incredibly nervous and more than a little bit like she was experiencing a dream come true or something like that. She was dressed in a gothic little dress and a top hat. For some reason, Sean began to feel rather underdressed in his trousers, white shirt and tweed blazer,

"Yes indeed we all are. Very nice to meet you miss." he grinned a little bit, "Your author picture does not do you justice Miss Wallis."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 am

Abigail couldn't help but think that she was going to have to get herself together pretty sharpish, because she didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of her long standing Celebrity crushes. It was more than likely going to happen however, so perhaps she should resign herself to it happening already. Taking a deep breath in and out she tried to calm herself down but, tried to do so inconspicuously so she wouldn't draw attention to her.

Sean Bean was in tweed in front of her, and Richard Kruspe was in his stage outfit.

It was becoming incredibly hard for her to remain calm through breathing techniques alone.

Wandering further into the room she sat down on one of the comfortable armchairs, after picking up a drink of wine from the table, clutching the cold glass to her to try and cool her down a little bit. Taking a sip of the crisp white liquid, Abi sighed happily, it was calming her down very well so far, more alcohol seemed to be the way to go for this chat show.

"W-well thank you." she blushed softly, placing the wine down to extend her hand to each man in turn as she greeted them "I really have been big fans of yours for a really long time now, I honestly never expected to be able to meet you, but I am glad that I have been able to." Abi grinned shyly, directing her eyes to the table.

Blinking her mouth popped open and she darted her eyes back up; "Oh you read my book?" she asked, her tone was positively exuberant "Did...did you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 am

Richard had to admit that this Sean Bean person was a lot nicer than he was expecting from someone who had been in Hollywood films. He had been under the impression that most of the people who were given that opportunity became somewhat ass-hole-like with time. He hoped that if he ever had a career in the film industry he would be better behaved than a heck of a lot of the people who were in it right now were. But honestly, acting had never been a strong point of his so Richard put it out of his mind, perfectly happy to spend time as a musician and doing what he loved that way.

When the woman showed up he smiled a little bit, the smile only widening when he noticed what it was that she was wearing. Her dress made him feel less out of place in his stage outfit and he couldn't help but want to try out the top hat. It seemed to tie up the whole image incredibly well,

"Ah a fan you say? Of me? You are too kind engel!" he told her with a grin before taking a few steps closer to her, unable to take his eyes away from her. When he did he ended up looking at her eyes and beautiful body instead. He smirked a little bit, "Bitte, can I wear your hat for ein minute? I do so wish to see what I would look like in ze top hat ja?"

When the subject of her book came up he just chuckled a little bit and nodded. After all, the Rammstein boys had bought a copy between them and the book was currently doing the rounds through the members. It was currently being read by Til if he was correct. He grinned a little bit and piped up,

"I too have read your book." he agreed with a grin before shaking his head slightly, "It is being in the possession of Til while he reads it for now actually."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 am

Abi couldn't help but blush softly when she felt Richard's eyes on her, she thought that she was in some sort of seven heaven right about now with the attention she was getting from both of the men in the room. It was a beautiful thing to her, and she only wished she could be Youtube-ing this so that she could look back at it whenever she wanted to.

"Well...I wouldn't say just you." Abi grinned "But I do love the music you make with Rammstein and your solo stuff with Emigrate, I can't believe you came in your costume I thought that you would have gotten changed, you're going to scare a lot of people in the audience!" she giggled, trying to relax into her skin a little bit.

Blinking a little bit Abi laughed and nodded her head, taking her top hat off her head and handing it to Richard to allow him to try it on; "I think you might ruin your hair but sure, you can go ahead."

As he tried it on, she sat back down on the comfy chair and continued to sip at her wine, it was doing wonders for her nerves. Smiling softly at the two men she tucked her feet up underneath her on the chair so that she was seemingly strengthening herself against her nerves by curling up into a little ball.

"I guess we must have some more time before the show starts...are you guys here to promote something in particular? Are you inaĀ  new film Mr. Bean?" Abi asked politely, trying to get the point of conversation away from herself, but not allow an uncomfortable silence to grow.
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 am

Sean had to admit that this group of guests would be rather amusing for the viewers and for Graham Norton himself. They all seemed to have very strong but very different personalities. Not to mention it was odd but good that none of their personalities seemed to be clashing as of yet. He smirked a little bit as he watched Richard be honestly quite random and childish.

Didn't mean it wasn't fun to watch though.

And he had to agree with Richard on some level, Abi did look damned good in that top hat. To be honest he was more excited about meeting her while he was currently reading, and obsessing, over her book. He coughed a little bit when she suddenly spoke to him as to why he was here,

"Er yes, I was called up because I'm starting filming on a new project very soon about spies and the like." he admitted with a small smile before smirking and holding up the copy of her book, "Speaking of films though... I've been reading your work and it is very good indeed! The story is very unique and it tackles a lot of rather touchy subjects easily... people are talking about making a film and my agent is telling me to pick a character."

He smirked a little bit, happy that she was here so that he could get her opinion on it,

"What do you think of me playing Azoth?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 am

Abi couldn't help but beam when she heard that Sean Bean was in a new film, she had wanted to be able to go and watch his last one at the cinema but she had been locked inside held to a deadline in writing her final chapters for her novel, which actually had been the first few. Having finally taken the advice that the English teachers had given her, and not writing the book chronologically.

"You always do films about things like that don't you?" she asked with a small grin on her lips "I'm going to look forwards to seeing it when it comes out at the cinema, with all my money I'll be able to afford VIP seating at the Odeon in Liverpool." Abi joked with a happy smile, the wine having worked its magic into making her more relaxed.

Also seeing that the men weren't going to bite her, made her feel a lot more content with the situation at hand.

As Sean complimented her book Abi's cheeks flushed more and she hoped that she would be able to hear more stories like this, more celebrities she loved reading her book and loving it. The talk of it being made into a film wasn't new to her, she had been approached, however, she was very picky about being involved in the film.

"Oh I know they're thinking about it...I guess I'm being a little bit of a kill joy about it, I just don't want my book to be cannibalised, I'd rather leave it in print alone than that." she smiled gently before smiling brightly "Actually, I kind of based Azoth's looks on you, you were the actor I had in mind for that role, and, actually one of the characters I had Richard in mind too." Abi admitted with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:12 am

When Abi said that she enjoyed his work with both Rammstein and Emigrate he couldn't help but beam happily. For Richard the greatest joy in life was to be loved and appreciated for doing something that he was good at and the truth was that he was very good at being a musician. But he could never accept that on his own. He needed the praise from others to let him know that he mattered as a person. Call it deep self esteem issues if you wanted but all Richard cared about was that he then make good music to counter it,

"Ah I see that you are a dedicated fan is you know of who I work with on the side to Rammstein." he told her with a grin before laughing a little bit when she commented on his outfit, "Ja vell I vas doing a show in the area but it ran a little late... I gave the crowd a bit of a solo encore. The audience here should be thankful that I forgot to have the flame throwers brought it... except for the face ones! I have brought both of those for demonstrations."

Grinning broadly, Richard put the top hat onto his head and settled it down before checking himself out in the mirror. Laughing a little bit, he took it off and sorted his hair out before handing it back to Abi,

"Ah it looks better on you my dear." he told her with a laugh, "I clashes vith my eyeliner I think nein?"

Listening to the two of them talk about her book, he blinked a few times when she said that it was being tested about being a movie. Of course when she told him that she had based one character's appearance on his own he grinned,

"Oooo sehr interesting!" he declared happily, "Whom is like me in the book then bitte?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 am

Abigail thought she would have to try really hard to get over the little fan episode that she had just had, she shouldn't be acting like this she should be all cool and confident. That however she realised was never going to happen, and after a press conference her manager had realised that as well, that was why Abi did most of her information release over the internet via videos and such so they could edit it to make her look better.

"I actually went to one of the Rammstein tours that you did over here in England, Manchester Arena, in March." she grinned happily "It was my first proper rock concert that I went to, and it really didn't disappoint, I'd love to come and see you again some time if you're planning to tour again."

As she was handed her top hat back Abi took it happily and she placed it jauntily back on top of her head, she loved the top hat and she was sure that it would fit her quirky image that her agent had decided that she had to play up as much as possible tonight. For all intents and purposes she was a normal girl, who's book had exploded in success and now...was where she had only dreamed she would be.

"Haha I don't think that's it, I have some on too after all." Abi grinned "I don't think your facial structure fits it, maybe you would look better in it Mr. Bean?" she half stated, half asked as she made a move to take the top hat off again in offering him to wear it if he wanted it.

When Richard asked who he would be playing in the book, Abi grinned and she was all too happy to tell people more about her visions that she had for the characters; "Well I had you pinned as maybe being Leopold or Cain, but, I could quite easily pin in some Rammstein for the soundtrack of the film as well."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:45 am

Sean chuckled a little bit sheepishly. He didn't obsess over the books of films he wanted to do but this book was different. He liked the characters and he really wanted to be a part of it if it did ever get past just being an idea in some Hollywood boardroom. And he would make damn sure the script was as close to the book as possible,

"Well if you like you don't have to go to the odeon there." he told her with a smirk, bowing his head to her slightly, "You could come with me to the premiere in London if you'd like that."

When she said that she had based the looks of Azoth, a nice character to potentially play, off of him he grinned widely. Well now that made him feel rather happy about himself he had to say. He smirked a little bit,

"Then perhaps I should apply for his role hmmm?"

When she said that he might look better with the hat on he laughed a little bit but obliged her and her curiosity. Taking the top hat, he set it on his head and check it out in the mirror. He looked slightly less uncomfortable with it on despite it clashing with his tweed. It looked a lot better on him than it did on Richard it seemed,

"I do believe I have one of those faces that fits such a spiffing hat!" he joked a little bit with a wink before handing her the hat back, "But I don't often wear hats... if I do the media thinks I'm trying to hide baldness or something."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Wallis

Abigail Wallis

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 am

Abi almost had a heart attack on the spot when Sean told her that she could always go to the premier of the film with him, WITH HIM!!! Her inner fangirl rolled around on the floor and screamed happily, hopefully she thought that she would be attending the premier on the arm of one of her crushes. Although, she would definitely not be on his arm, and he was probably just teasing her so, she shouldn't get her hopes up.

"Awwwwh now you don't have to invite me just because we were talking about it together, I'm sure you have a lot more important people to attend that with, besides," she shrugged "I'm going to have to check my schedule I'm a busy girl, but hopefully I should be free if you're serious."

Grinning happily she couldn't help but nod viciously at the idea that Sean should apply forĀ  the role, he would be perfect for the other part of the Devil and he would be able to bring the film that much more credit, and that much more badassery through the other characters he had played. Like that guy from the Island.

"I think it would be wise, given that you will more than likely will be accepted straight away if I have my say, and...apparently I do." Abi grinned "It feels strange being able to have all this power and direct people to do stuff."

Oh if only she had a camera right now! She would have taken a photograph of them together trying on the top hat before the show, maybe she would have even tweeted it, despite the fact that she hated Twitter like nothing else. If only she could get someone else to run that for her! But apparently that was her job...

"Baldness?" Abi laughed "I don't think so, but I guess the press can be pretty harsh, luckily I'm still relatively new so they haven't started to try and draw blood yet."
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 am

Richard couldn't help but grin a little bit when she said that a Rammstein concert had been her first proper rock concert. He hoped that she had enjoyed it and apparently she had done. Well hopefully she would enjoy it if he was asked to do a song like some of the other musical guests on the show were asked to do. He wasn't sure what song he'd do but he was sure he'd probably do a cover of something instead of a german song or an Emigrate song,

"Vell I hope that ve made it as exciting as possible for you!" he told her with a grin, "Ich liebe to give my fans vhat they vant and I hope that I meet their expectations as best as I can."

When the top hat didn't fit him well he pouted a little bit but otherwise just shrugged it off. It wasn't going to go with his outfit anyway. Maybe he needed a different type of hat to go with this outfit? He paused,

"What if no hats fit any better?" he asked with a little pout, "Then I'd never be able to wear a hat for fear of looking very silly!"

He grinnedĀ a little bit at the knowledge of who she thought he would suit and chuckled slightly, shaking his head a little bit,

"If I vere somevon who could act then I vould apply right now." he agreed with a smirk, "And I'm sure that ve vould love to do the soundtrack. Between Rammstein and Emigrate ve could do the entire soundtrack if you vish..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)   In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the greenest of rooms (Guests of the Graham Norton Show)
Page 1 of 1