The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:49 am

Othala had spent the last few days lazing around in her apartment trying to finish writing her dissertation for the Philosophy Degree that she was currently trying to finish. After the missed few months it had been so hard, then with the training...but luckily Nathan had managed to pull a few strings and had given her some extra time to get things done.

Sometimes he really was a godsend. That was why while he was doing this for her she had agreed to go out with him to dinner, and had a thoroughly wonderful time with him. All the while though she was worried, worried about Gabriel and what had happened with him since his little flip out session at his apartment a few days ago.

Sighing softly, Othala sat down on the apartments comfortable sofa and sprawled out with her Ben and Jerry's ice cream in her PJ shorts and vest top. She had decided that after her hard work today she would reward herself with a lazy afternoon and some of the best ice cream known to mankind.

Even as she lay there and turned on the TV...she found her thoughts wandering to Gabriel, or Sylar, or...gee she didn't even know what to call him any more. Was he Gabriel and he had a relapse but their kiss fixed it? Or was he Sylar and it had only momentarily stunned him enough for her to get away?

Groaning a little bit she flicked the channel over, finding a perfectly girly movie to watch while she floundered about what was right to do, and who the right Petrelli even was for her.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 am

Gabriel had had his relapse and had almost given into the Hunger but in the end he had been snapped out of it by Othala's kiss. It had been enough to jolt him straight out of it, kicking his Hunger back down rather savagely. He wasn't even trying to supress the Hunger when he thought about her and after the kiss... he was thinking about her all the time.

And why shouldn't he be thinking about her and their kiss?

It had changed everything about their relationship in a massive way and he... loved it. Ever since the kiss all he could think about was the two of them in a romantic setting or two, or three. All he could think about was the two of them being together and they were beautiful thoughts that not only kept the Hunger down but also made him happier than he had ever been before.

That was why he was at her apartment door right now.

Both to apologise for what he had done and to try and tell her about the feelings that had been stirred up because of what she had done. The feelings and the thoughts that even now made his heart begin to swell in an as yet unknown feeling.

As he knocked on her door, he held both of his hands behind his back. In one hand were two dozen roses and in the other, two dozen daisies. The unique thing about these flowers was what they were made out of. The daisies were made out of never-melting ice and the roses... the roses had been regular roses until he had turned them into solid gold. He just hoped... that she would allow him long enough to beg for her forgiveness. He needed her and it was only after she had left that he realised just how much.
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:10 am

Othala heard the knock on her door and she was a little surprised, she wasn't expecting anyone to come and visit her...but maybe it was Nathan or Peter come to drop by for something to eat, maybe for some tea? If that was the case then she certainly couldn't greet them in her PJ's it would be far too embarrassing, especially because they had cute little sleepy kittens on them.

They were merchandise from The Big Bang Theory, it was sad but it was one of Othala's favourite shows and they had been a present from her room mate.

"One second, I'll be right there." she called out as she slipped on her Ugg boot slippers and made her way towards the peephole in the door, wanting to see who it was before she went and got changed, if it was just a delivery man or something like that she wasn't all that bothered about signing for something in her PJs.

As soon as she looked through the peep hole however, Othala bit her lip, fighting a multitude of reactions from inside of her. It was Gabriel at the door. Should she even let him in after what happened last time? Should she give him a chance to explain himself? What happened if he used his powers on her while she had her guard down?

"Listen...Gabriel I'm not sure that you should really come in." she whispered softly, as she unlocked the door but kept the chain fastened so she could peek out from behind the door at him "What is it that you wanted to speak to me about?" Othala asked, wanting to get a sense of his state of being before she let him inside. No Sylar's allowed in her apartment, no siree.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 am

Gabriel felt all of his muscles tense up as soon as he heard her voice through the door. She was coming to the door... okay he could do this. He had to do this and failure was not an option. He just had to dig deep and really go for it otherwise he could likely kiss goodbye to his chances of ever even being able to talk to her again, let alone his recent dreams of becoming much more than friends with her.

When the door opened just a crack he could see how worried, how afraid, she was about him and it broke his heart to know that she was the reason why she was feeling so low. Coughing slightly to clear his throat, he tried to speak but the first time nothing would come out. In the end he managed to mutter softly,

"I'm so sorry Othala..." he whispered, trying not to let himself tear up again, "I'm here because I wanted to give you something."

He held out both bunches of flowers, both the solid gold roses and the ice-daises, hoping that she would like them. After all, he had only done it for her. She was the only one he wanted to do something like this for,

"I wanted to give you these in hopes that it might show you just how much I am sorry for what... for what I said and what I almost did." he told her quietly, his voice a little shaky, "I wanted to tell you that... I... please..."

His sentence broke down a little bit at the end,

"Please can we... can we talk about this without a door between us?" he asked softly, "Can I please... come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 am

Othala felt herself tearing up even as she saw Gabriel from the other side of the door, he looked so sorry and so sad for what had happened between him that she knew this couldn't be Sylar. This could not be the man who was so entirely dominated by the hunger for other peoples powers, no, this was Gabriel, the man she had come to love as her friend and whose kiss had made her realise they could be so much more.

Hearing him apologise, and knowing that he was calm so he wasn't just trying to get into the apartment for her powers, Othala bit her lip softly. She couldn't just leave him like this no...she needed to comfort him.

The flowers were so beautiful it sealed the deal for her, Sylar wouldn't bother with flowers, he would have ripped the door down and pinned her to a wall by now. Slowly, she closed the door, before taking the chain off the lock and opening it fully again, now she could see the whole of him Othala realised just how much she had missed Gabriel these past few days, he had become an almost constant fixture in her schedule.

"They are so beautiful Gabriel..." she whispered softly, her fingers gently brushing against his as she took the flowers from him "Thank you for giving them to me, I love daisies, they're such a happy flower. Please, come inside." Othala invited, moving away from the door so that Gabriel could step into her apartment and she could relock the door after him.

The way he spoke, made her feel all emotional as well and Othala had to school her voice while she placed the flowers in one of her ornamental vases, obviously they didn't need any water but they looked just as beautiful as real flowers sitting there.

"I just wanted to say that...I am so sorry for taking off like that after what happened but...but I just didn't want anything we would both regret happen between us." she smiled softly, clasping her hands in front of her to keep her from fidgeting with something "I guess I just got a little scared...that's all, I've never seen you like that before, and uhm...well I just wanted to distract you with the kiss really but..."

Trailing off, Othala felt her blush keenly upon her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:48 am

Gabriel was there, putting his heart on the line at the moment, and it was the most nerve-wracking thing he had ever done. This got his heart racing, his head pounding and his blood singing in his ears. The only thing close to it before had been the adrenaline rushes he'd gotten just after someone had almost succeeded in killing him. And here he was with just such an adrenaline rush just from standing before Othala, having every inch of his body and soul examined.

When she began to slowly close the door he gasped in horror and his heart seemed to come to a complete stop as he held his breath. To be completely cut off from her like that, to have her close the door on him, would destroy him and he knew it. But the door opened again, this time fully unlocked and open all the way. Allowing himself the luxury of both breathing and having his heart beating, he smiled faintly as he handed the flowers over to her,

"I made them for you... I just... couldn't find anything beautiful enough so I tried to make something..." he told her with a little blush as he tried to explain himself. The light touch of her fingers had a lot to do with the blush he admitted, "Thank you... I'm glad that I could come up with the right flower..."

Gabriel stood, rather stiffly and awkwardly, near a wall as she put the flowers into an ornamental vase or two. He swallowed a little bit, but nodded a little bit,

"It's alright..." he told her, trying to keep the nerves from closing up his mouth tight again, "I'm sorry that you had to see me like that but the kiss... well... ever since the kiss all I've ever had to do to stop the Hunger is... think about you... me... together..."

His blush brightened slightly and he had the odd urge to adjust the glasses he no longer wore,

"Is that... is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 am

Othala knew that the atmosphere right now was rather awkward between the two of them, she didn't know what to say or what to do. She knew what her instincts were telling her to do but they were something else entirely compared to what she should do. Now that Gabriel was here she was just so tempted to reach out and hold him, to make sure that he never had to wear that kicked puppy look on his face again.

"See I told you." she smiled softly "You don't do anything by halves, you always manage to do everything right, even if sometimes you need a little practice." Othala commented with a shy grin on her lips, as she tried teasing him a little for the first time after their blow out.

As soon as she heard that all he needed to do to stop the hunger now was to think about their kiss together Othala's blush grew even more, now both of them were just standing around blushing like complete idiots. Biting her lip softly, letting it grow plumper under the pressure, Othala moved closer to Gabriel, wanting to be nearer to him.

"Is...is that really true?" she asked, her eyes dancing with happiness just at the thought that she could do so much to help Gabriel...that she could mean so much to him... "Of course it's okay...I mean, as long as it's okay that I've been thinking about it too...maybe you know we should do it again? See if it has the same effects?" Othala asked, her voice a little breathless as she softly placed her hands on Gabriel's chest.

Closing her eyes, Othala tilted her head to one side, and slowly moved in to press her lips very gently against Gabriel's. The kiss was more hesitant than the last one, but, it made her stomach flutter with the same butterflies, and very soon Othala was deepening the kiss of her own accord, her mouth working harder against Gabriel's as one hand slipped up to play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:22 am

Gabriel wasn't used to being in this kind of atmosphere... well, not anymore. He had gotten a lot of these awkward silences in highschool when he had been trying to talk to girls after all. But since he'd left school he hadn't really felt all that awkward around anyone, men or women, and he had been glad of it. But right now the atmosphere between him and Othala was far too awkward for his liking, much too awkward,

"I only manage to do it right if I have the right motivation and you... you're the right motivation for me Othala." he told her with a little grin, a shy grin, "Making you happy was my motivation."

He blushed a little bit when she asked if it was true before nodding his head. Of course it was true, Gabriel had found that his own ability to detect lies worked on everyone, even himself. So if he lied he got the annoying sensation of being alerted to his own lie. The solution? Just tell the truth, especially to someone he cared for like Othala,

"Yes it's true..." he assured her quietly, for some reason unable to take his eyes of the lips that had become suddenly much plumper, "Of course it's okay for you to think about it too... Yeah... test the theory out thoroughly before we... proceed..."

Kissing her once again sent a jolt through him but this time it was different and he loved it even more than he had the last time. Moaning lightly into the kiss, his arms wrapped around her waist to bring her closer to him. As the kiss continued he decided that he would like to try and dip her but he was holding her wrong. Instead, he supported her as he dipped her using his telekinesis, losing himself in the slowly increasing passion of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 am

Othala found herself blushing softly as she heard Gabriel, much like herself, trail off from coherent speech now that they were there in front of one another. It was like she was being drawn to him, magnetically drawn to him and there was nothing that she could do to prevent it, even if she had wanted to prevent it. Which she really did not.

This feeling was making her shiver happily and feel good in all of the right places. She was just so overwhelmed, Gabriel was back, and he wanted more, he thought about her like she thought about him and that meant the world to her.

Hearing Gabriel moan into the kiss, Othala groaned softly as she gently tugged at his hair as they kissed, wanting him to make that wanton sound again. Just knowing that she was the source of his pleasure made her weak at the knees. Gasping into the kiss when Gabriel dipped her using his telekinesis, Othala wrapped her arm around his neck to support herself, the passion of the kiss making her head spin.

Slowly she broke away from Gabriel and locked eyes with him, her cheeks were flushed and her lips a brighter pink from the kiss;

"Wow...uhm...just wow." she stuttered unable to stop looking into Gabriel's deep gaze "Do you...do you mind if we just test that again I think the results were inconclusive..." Othala whispered softly against his lips, before teasingly brushing his with her own, eventually she claimed Gabriel's lips in another kiss. It was soft, and tantalising as she teasingly brushed her tongue along his lower lip, deciding to explore a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 am

Gabriel's face was bright red and it was clear to him that he was blushing brightly but right now he honestly didn't care all that much. He was with Othala again and she wanted him almost as much as he wanted her! That was the best kind of reaction he could have hoped for and he was just so overwhelmed that she wanted him too that he couldn't think of any alternative to kissing her until both of their lips became dry.

Every kiss and every touch made him shiver slightly in delight, making him love every second of being with Othala in a make-out session like this.

When she groaned, apparently wanting to hear more of the moan he had let go softly into the kiss, he purred a little bit and held her even tighter to him. He wanted to feel her body up against his some more after all. His body was already beginning to react to her and he wanted to know that hers was doing the same. He moaned a little bit when the kiss was broken, licking his lips a little bit,

"Mmm yeah... wow is definitely the word..." he agreed with a slight smirk before nodding in agreement, "Oh... oh yes. We don't have enough... evidence to form a conclusion..."

She was teasing him with her lips but to put an end to the teasing he just squeezed her ass tightly in his hands and kissed her hungrily when she opened her mouth to either gasp or moan.
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 am

Othala could feel Gabriel shivering every time their lips met and they kissed in this way, it was an unbelievable feeling that was for sure and she couldn't help but want to continue it, to keep kissing until they had to break for air that they felt so faint from it, or their lips were too sore to possibly continue until they had rested themselves.

Groaning again when he pushed her body closer to his own, Othala could feel every little bit of his power and strength against her, it was pretty obvious from this alone that Gabriel was in very good physical condition. She could feel his strong arms holding her and it made her feel safe, his lips made her feel like she was home.

"You know, when you smirk like that..." she grinned, before whispering softly into Gabriel's ear "It makes you look kinda hot." Othala complimented before gently licking the shell of his ear, drawing away after nibbling very lightly on his earlobe.

The sensation of Othala having her ass grabbed made her squeak out in pleasure, opening her mouth so that Gabriel got the access that he wanted, standing up from the dip now she was able to, Othala moved so that the backs of her knees were pressed against the arm of the sofa, so she was simply waiting for Gabriel to push her back onto it so they would be able to continue what they were doing.

Once she was in that position, Othala wrapped her arms around his neck once more and kissed Gabriel again, humming in pleasure as she kissed him deeply, pulling his body closer to hers so that she could feel him again and enjoy that closeness, but also so that he could feel her warm soft body against his own.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:14 am

Gabriel had to admit that he was loving these kisses so much that he might just be getting addicted to them. After all, he was doing all that he could to make them feel amazing and Othala seemed to be able to do that from instinct from the most part. He licked his lips a little bit again as he noticed how sore both of their lips looked.

Like they had been kissing for hours and not minutes.

Feeling her feminine body pressed against his own was doing wonders for Gabriel and his body's reaction was only poking her in the thigh at the moment so it wasn't all that bad. When she told him that he was hot when he smirked, he naturally smirked in response before he moaned a little bit as she nibbled on his ear,

"Mmm and you know... you seem to have a knack for that." he teased her with a little wink, "Making me moan as well as making me smirk even more just for your enjoyment!"

The squeak she let out when he cupped and squeezed her ass was most welcome, to such a degree that it made him purr happily. He moaned happily as she arranged for herself to be present with her legs so close to the edge of the sofa that he was able to push her onto her back and crawl on top of her, kissing and licking his way up and down her sexy little body. He moaned lightly into a kiss as he squeezed one of her breasts,

"Mmm so sexy..." he purred into her ear softly, "You are a beautiful woman... and you're all... mine!"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:26 am

Othala's lips were really beginning to get sore now, but she didn't care, she didn't care at all she wanted to keep going. In fact she barely even noticed the fact they were getting pinker from all the kissing, it just seemed to make it more pleasurable because they were a lot more sensitive than she would have thought they could become.

Unable to stop her gasp when she felt Gabriel's arousal against her thigh, Othala looked up into his eyes with a faint blush on her cheeks. Although it was moving fast, she had no qualms about that, she wanted to do this, she wanted to be able to please Gabriel like he was pleasing her. Exploring their bodies together, so far, had been amazing so why stop now?

"I guess I could try and get you to do something else if you wanted to try something different." she whispered breathlessly as her hands gently ran down from Gabriel's shoulders to rest on his chest, tracing shapes on his skin through his clothes as she peppered his lips with sweet kisses "Although...I'm kind of new to all this." Othala admitted with a shy smile.

Feeling Gabriel push her onto her back, so that she was laying down on the sofa now, Othala moaned softly as he crawled on top of her, a throb of excitement flew through her body and she couldn't stop herself from shivering with the pleasure that it generated. Gabriel just looked so sexy there...like he was a predator creeping up on his prey...

As she was sweeped up into another kiss, Othala returned it passionately, gently tugging on Gabriel's lower lip as they broke away from each other, before kissing down his jawline to his neck, where she nibbled softly. That was until he squeezed her breast and Othala let out a shaky moan of desire, slightly shifting her hips up to touch Gabriel's.

"I'm all yours...?" she repeated, breathless from the pleasure "I don't remember ever agreeing to that, did you trick me while we were researching?" Othala teased with a giggle, before swooping Gabriel into another blistering kiss where she slipped her tongue into his mouth to run against his own, making his feeling even better. To tease him, she gently toyed with the button of his jeans as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:46 am

Gabriel could see that Othala's lips were beginning to get overworked so he decided that he would be taking it easier on her for a moment or two... right before he lost all control and pressed himself up against her even harder, now openly rubbing his clothed erection up against her inner thighs, wanting her to not only know that he was hard for her but what he would oh so certainly love to do with it.

He purred at the sound of the gasp he managed to milk from her, he loved it when she ended up gasping or moaning or groaning. Those were the sounds that he so longed to hear and he knew that at some point she would give him all he could handle of all of those sounds,

"Well I'm new to this as well so we can help each other learn what it is that we like." he told her before smirking a little bit before nodding, "What would you like us to try together then my dear?"

When she returned his passionately, possessive, kisses he moaned happily and kissed her harder, wanting her to love every second of his kisses so that she would come to him and him alone for the kisses she wanted. He wasn't about to have her running off to be with Nathan based on kissing skills but still. When she seemed to deny his little possessive streak he licked his lips and leant down close to her ear,

"All mine..." he agreed in a husky voice, "You are mine... for all the time that we are together, you belong to me and I belong to you... and we do our absolute best to give pleasure to each other... sound reasonable then my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)   Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward Turtle...Or Not? (Gabriel and Othala)
Page 1 of 1