The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Ledger

Harley Ledger

False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)   False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:21 am

Harliquinn really had hit the jackpot here, Shane was just so upset and broken right now that if she was able to fix him, and make him complete once more, she would be forever in his heart and in his good books. Of course, that would be handy in many many situations that were to come in the future, even if the group had some doubts about her, she would quash them all, until she was accepted.

And she would be accepted.

"Don't put yourself down so, I rarely give compliments to people, you should accept them when I give them." she stated with a knowing look, which then broke into a small smile, it was true, she did rarely give compliments and if she did they most certainly didn't involve the word 'perfect' after all nobody was perfect.

As soon as she felt his lips on her thumb, Harliquinn blushed softly and ducked her head to one side again, as she tried to get the blush under control. She was pleased, very pleased that he was warming up to her on the physical side as well, although she did want to be with him sexually, she was coming to think tonight might not be the best idea.

"Stop thinking about women who need love and attention." Harliquinn stated abruptly, before smiling gently and letting her hand drop from his cheek "You deserve it too, and there is a woman out there who wants to make sure that you get all the care and love you could ever want."

Now was the time to go in for the kill. A soft kiss right now would do the job of showing her desire, but not ruining the groundwork of care she had laid out. Closing her eyes she gently leant forwards further, pressing her rosy lips against Shane's, a soft kiss began as she worked her lips against his, her hands coming up to rest against his shoulders. After a few moments, Harliquinn pulled away with a blush, and stepped back.

Shane would follow but, it was an act to get him to do so.

"I...I'm sorry." she stuttered "That was wrong of me..."
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)   False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 am

Shane was beginning to accept that the break down between him and Lori wasn't his fault. Not only was it not his fault but it was also not Rick's fault either. It was, completely and utterly, only Lori's fault and to be honest he really didn't have it in him to be surprised about it at the moment. He sighed a little bit and tried not to think too hard about it. He had only just managed to get himself out of that depressing cycle not a few moments ago after all,

"I'll try to keep that in mind Quinn but most of the time I end up seeing my efforts as either wasted or just not good enough." he admitted before chuckling a little bit and giving her a cheeky wink, "But of course you had to compliment me... I'm just that amazing right?"

He smiled wider when she blushed at the touch of his lips against her thumb. Rather than recoil at all she seemed to accept it with her easy going blush that made him want to kiss her happily. He smiled wider than before and couldn't help but chuckle,

"Well now that sounds kind of odd coming from a woman..." he teased her a little bit before smiling ever so softly, a light blush on his cheeks, "Well here's hoping that said woman is a lot closer than I think and will come to me sooner rather than later."

When he saw her leaning in even more his eyes widened. Was she going to come in for a kiss? Would he want that? In the end the answer was yes, he would want her to kiss him very much. Pressing her lips against hers, he kissed her back tenderly as an arm wrapped ever so gently around her waist. He moaned ever so gently when the kiss ended and followed her a few steps forwards,

"No... don't apologise." he told her gently, stroking her cheek, "Nothing about that was wrong... nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Harley Ledger

Harley Ledger

PostSubject: Re: False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)   False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 am

Harliquinn couldn't help but think that in the end, Shane was amazing in some manners, he had made a rather big impression on her in such a short amount of time. It was hardly ever done before and she was happy that she had managed to meet someone who was intriguing in this world, maybe she would even develop actual feeling for him during the course of their relationship.

"Yes, I have to admit that you are very amazing, I was right to open the door and let you guys inside, otherwise I would never have gotten to meet you...Shane." she stated with a sweet shy smile on her lips, her eyes darting down to her shoes as she tried to make sure that she looked bashful, like she was naturally sweet in flirting.

Shaking her head with a grin on her lips, Harliquinn folded her arms around her chest, hugging herself as she said, softly; "Not too odd at all, just rare, to find a woman who wants to take good care of her man, but there are some of us out there."

When he returned the kiss, Harliquinn was smirking inside, this approach was working and she was definitely beginning to get what she wanted. The kiss was soft and it had tenderness with it, something that she really wouldn't have had much experience with before, it would be nice to indulge some more of it.

Leaning her cheek against his hand, Harliquinn bit her lip gently;

"But.. I shouldn't have done that, not when you are in such trouble with Lori...it was wrong of me to add to your problems." she whispered softly, gently kissing his thumb as he stroked it across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)   False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 am

Shane was not used to all these compliments if he was honest and it was all beginning to get a bit strong for him, kind of like he wasn't sure just how to take them. Was he supposed to thank her for each one or collectively? These were problems that he had never had to face before and had never thought he ever would! It was rather... unsettling to learn that he could have been complimented before by people and have it sail completely over his head,

"Well I'm glad that you did open the door, even if I'm reluctant to call myself amazing." he joked a little bit before laughing slightly and smirking happily, "Well I'm glad that I got to meet you too Quinn, you're a lot nicer than anyone else I've met in a long time it definitely has to be said."

He noticed how her crossing her arms over her chest and the first thing he noticed if what said action did to his chest. Blushing slightly more, he grinned a little bit,

"So you're one of those types of women huh?" he asked her with a grin before winking at her, "I know you'll make some guy very happy someday."

The kiss was wonderful, much more meaningful than any kiss he had ever shared with Lori it had to be said. And he had only kissed Harliquinn the once and already he knew who he would much rather kiss. Who he would much rather be with. Stroking her cheek a little bit more, he purred a little at the memory of him kissing her,

"It's not a problem at all." he assured her with a happy little smile, "I loved every second of that kiss, you can rest assured around that Quinn... did you?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Ledger

Harley Ledger

PostSubject: Re: False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)   False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 am

Harliquinn was amazingly happy right now, in both of her mindsets, she was going to be able to get what she wanted and she was going to get it a lot sooner than she thought she would. Biting her lip softly she thought about the compliment that he was giving her, she knew he would think differently if he knew what she had done but he never would...so she was happy that she was getting all of these compliments.

It made her feel good to know that he thought she was nice, a lot nicer than that whore Lori. It made her smirk devilishly inside to know she would soon be breathing her last breath.

"I am one of those types of women, I enjoy taking care of my man, but I am just very selective about who I take care of in the end." she stated with a little playful smile on her lips "After all I can't just offer my work out to anyone."

Sighing contentedly while Shane stroked her cheek, Harliquinn let herself blush softly again, she liked hearing that her partners appreciated the way that she kissed or the way that she did things. It was always pleasing to hear that they appreciated her efforts, and Shane seemed to appreciate such a little thing very much.

"I...I did love it Shane." she admitted with a stutter, but she backed away slightly from his touch "I just think I should leave you to sort out things with Lori, you know, before I do anything like that again. I'm...I'm going to turn in for the night but, Ill see you tomorrow Shane. Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)   False starts (Shane and Harliquinn) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False starts (Shane and Harliquinn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2