The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 am

Merle could tell that not only was Chloe already more than ready for them to begin but she was getting rather impatient. He liked that to be honest. He loved how she seemed so impatient, so demanding for his hard cock to fill up her tight little pussy and to fuck her until they both screamed their pleasure as loud as possible. The rest of the camp would probably hear them fucking but he didn't care. All he cared about right now was making both of them cum from the rough fucking that he knew they both wanted right now.

He purred when she agreed that they weren't done yet. If he had his way then they wouldn't be done by a long shot, he was going to ravage her and he knew that she was going to love it as much as he would love doing the ravaging,

"All nigh' lon' tonigh'..." he purred into her ear huskily, "An' every nigh' aft'r tha'... yer my wom'n now Chloe an' I ain' lettin' yer go..."

Moaning loudly as he enjoyed having her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock like a vice, he couldn't help but squeeze her tight ass with his hands, loving the way that it made her squeeze her pussy harder around his cock. He moaned happily at her cries of pleasure and thrust into her hard again, making her tight ass bounce with the force of the thrust. Moaning loudly, he fucked her harder and faster, every single movement bringing a moan from him as his cock pressed against her inner walls deeply,

"O' Chloe!" he moaned loudly, "Yea'! Yea' tak' all of it! God yea'! Yer fee' so goo'!"

When she arched her back up he reached around with one hand to massage one of her breasts, rolling the nipple between his fingers as he fucked her hard and deep, spanking her ass with his other hand,

"Yer lov' bein' fill'd wit' ma coc'!" he moaned loudly as he felt his entire body alight with pleasure as he fucked her roughly, pleasure building up from how sexy the whole thing was, "Dee' insid' yer righ'? Yer lov' it deep insid'?!"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 am

Chloe couldn't help but gasp softly when she heard that she was now Merle's woman, that he wasn't going to let anyone else have her and she wasn't going to let anyone else have him. It felt good to know that he felt the same as she did and that he wanted them to be a sort of item, they wouldn't be with anyone else while that agreement was upheld. It made her feel more secure in the activities they were doing, made her less worried he wasn't going to be there in the morning.

"And you...you are my man Merle." she panted softly as he thrusted into her, "I...I don't want to let you go either!" Chloe cried out as she felt the pleasure rising as Merle continued to thrust inside of her never letting the rthymn stop even for a moment.

Shivering as he grasped her ass with his hands, Chloe couldn't help but push herself back into her hands wanting the pleasure that came with his rough handling. It made her tighten around his cock, giving her even more pleasure as she still continued to plough into her without any regard of how tight her pussy was. He seemed to love it when she cried out in pleasure, when he spanked her or squeezed her ass because she would get tighter.

Each moan of Merle's was answered by a noise of pleasure of her own, Chloe was moaning and groaning underneath him, her hips bucking back against his as he thrusted relentlessly into her.

"Oh yes! God yes! Merle give it to me, don't...don't stop...oh!" she panted, arching her back even more as he thrust into her deeper than before, almost making her finish right there and then, she was so sensitive back there that she wanted more and more of his thrusts to be deeper, almost like they were coming through her stomach with their force.

As he spanked her, Chloe whimpered in desire and pushed her ass back against his hand;

"Please..." she panted her cheeks flushed pink with heat and shyness as she asked "Please will you do that...a-again? It felt so good Merle!"

Merle was pounding into her, she was seeing stars with the pleasure and Chloe groaned and panted into the pillow of the bed, knowing that she was probably being very loud and that she would try and stifle herself just a little bit. Shivering in pleasure, feeling her own release building Chloe cried out; "Ah yes! Yes! Deep inside like that! Again, oh fuck Merle don't stop!"
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 am

Merle was glad that she was accepting that she was his woman because right now there wasn't a force on earth that could tear him away from her and the ravaging he was giving her. The fact that she had accepted him as her man made him swell up slightly with manly pride and his thrusts became even harder as he worked to make her cum as well as to cum himself, wanting both of them to experience the maximum possible pleasure,

"Yea! Dam' straigh' I'm yer man!" he growled out in pleasure as he sawed his hard cock in and out of her tight pussy with reckless abandon, getting lost in how incredibly pleasurable it all was for him and for her too, "I'm te only man yer nee' Chloe!"

Her ass was absolutely spectacular it had to be said and he could barely keep his hands off it, insisting on running his hands all over it even as he made it bounce with each and every strong thrust into her hot core. He was shaking with the amount of pleasure running through him from fucking her tight little pussy this strongly. When she moaned and demanded more he grinned wider than before and thrust into her deeper, knowing she loved it when he reached even deeper inside than usual,

"Yer lik' tha' do yer? Yer lik' it when I fuc' yer nic' an' deep huh?!" he growled out in pleasure as he made each and every fast thrust also a strong and deep thrust, each time he thrust forwards he balls smacked against her inner thighs, he was fucking her that hard, "God yea! I lov' yer tigh' pussy Chloe! It's amazin'!"

He smirked when she shyly begged him to spank her tight little ass again but complied, spanking her other ass cheek just as he thrust into her,

"Lik' tha' yea'?" he moaned happily when she tightened around him, spanking her again, "Yer lik' bein' fuc'd har' an' spank'd lik' a naughty wom'n do yer? My kin'a wom'n!"

The pleasure was growing to heights that Merle had never thought possible as he thrust into her relentlessly, loving every second and every inch that sawed into her as hard as it did. He moaned as he went deep inside, his pleasure beginning to threaten to boil over,

"When I cum I be' yer wan' it deep insid' yer rath'r tan in tis cond'm huh?" he moaned as he spanked her again, "Be' yer te kin'a girl who lik's te feel te ho' cum fillin' yer tight pussy up huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:42 am

Chloe gasped and panted each time Merle thrust his cock inside of her and she wanted so very much for this pleasure never to end but she could sense that her orgasm was approaching faster than she would have liked. If he continued like this it would be within a few minutes she knew that much, Merle indeed seemed to be confident for good reason, although he didn't look like it, he really did know his way around a woman.

Feeling his balls smacking against her he was thrusting into her that hard, Chloe moaned softly, she could feel the little ball of tension in her stomach curling tighter, and tighter and tighter, it was going to snap any second and she was going to release all over him.

Unable to speak properly the pleasure was that high, Chloe shivered as he spanked her again, groaning loudly as her pussy gripped his cock even harder, refusing to let go once it had tightened, milking him even harder than it had been doing before. Nodding her head at Merle's question she managed to moan out;

"Yes...oh yes just like that." she groaned, her head hanging limply as her body was thoroughly wracked with pleasure "I love it Merle! Oh god!" Chloe squeaked out.

With each relentless thrust, deep inside of her, Chloe was growing closer to her orgasm and as he spanked her one more time, Chloe cried out loudly and dug her fingers into the duvet as she felt herself releasing all over his cock;

"MERLE!" she cried loudly "Oh....oh god." Chloe whimpered as she felt the pleasure tingling all over her body, and it only milked her orgasm to last even longer as he thrusted into her as fast and deep as he was doing before her orgasm had started "Oh fuck me..." she whispered as she felt the last feelings of her orgasm draining out of her.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:53 am

Merle was feeling the tension in his balls and the way that all of his muscles seemed to becoming a lot stiffer. He was going to cum soon and he loved it. He was going to cum but what was best about it was that he could tell that Chloe was going to cum soon too and that was great because it meant that he had satisfied his woman too and not just himself. Unlike so many other lovers, he wanted his woman to feel the pleasure that she gave him.

Each and every thrust was becoming harder and faster until he was power-fucking her at a pace that he knew he would never be able to keep up for longer than five minutes. But he wouldn't have to keep it up that long though, he was going to be cumming soon and he could feel that she wasn't going to be far behind, unless she actually beat him to it.

The pleasure was beginning to get to him and he spanked her ass hard, but trying not to lose control of his strength in the moment and make her sore. Pink was the way to go, red was just too far after all. Moaning loudly, he thrust into her, watching her ass bounce happily as he did so,

"Yer lov' havin' tis tigh' lil ass spank'd don' yer?" he moaned happily as he fucked her strong and fast, "Oh god yea' Chloe!"

The speed of his thrusts was at an all time high but the pacing disappeared as he became frantic in the last few thrusts. He managed to just hold out until after she had cum before he followed her example and his orgasm washed through him,

"Chloe!" he moaned loud enough for half the camp to hear as he filled his condom to almost bursting point. Pulling out slowly, he threw the used condom away and moaned as the last of the orgasm washed over him, laying down beside her and pulling her close to him. Kissing her on the lips, he moaned lightly, "Yer wer incredible... I lov'd every dam' secon'a tha'. I'm disappoin'd tha' it's ov'r now... we hav' te do it again sometim' soon."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Watson

Chloe Watson

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 am

Chloe was altogether mind boggled, and she was laying down on Merle's bed, panting softly from the effort that they had put forwards into their sex and thinking about why it was never that goddamn good before the world had gone to hell. Biting her lip softly she couldn't remember the last time she had pleasure even close to this amount.

To be honest she thought that Merle was feeling the same as her, he seemed to be surprised by how good they really did work together, sexually they were on fire!

As he pulled her close to him, Chloe hummed softly and allowed herself to be moved, entirely pliable at this moment in time. Laying her head on his chest, she gently played with Merle's chest hair, twirling it around her fingers while she had a rather sweet smile permanently stuck on her lips because of the pleasure.

"It was amazing." she agreed with a little giggle "I think we will have to see if the people in the camp allow us to first, we might have to move even further away. I hope we didn't scar Carl or Sofia." Chloe laughed softly, looking up at Merle from the place she was laying on his chest.

Nodding her head, Chloe grinned; "Oh you can bet that I'm going to be asking for that again sometime soon, best session of my life!" she exclaimed "So do you uhm...do you want me to stay with you tonight or...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)   The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The M In Merle (Chloe and Merle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2