The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magneto

Magneto

Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

Magneto strolled through the laboratory with purpose, his powers tearing massive computer panels from the walls around him and sending them flying into the soldiers who were firing blindly at him. It was pathetically easy, with his mastery of magnetism, to send both the materials and the bullets back at his attackers, killing them all.

He was here for two reasons and two reasons only.

The first was that he had heard talk of a powerful mutant who had been imprisoned within the facility to be experimented upon. If what he had heard was true then she was a telepath with a great talent for implanting suggestions into someone's head. It was a good thing that his helmet negated all telepathic powers so that his thoughts would go un-heard by her when he rescued her.

And he did plan to liberate such a powerful Sister.

The second objective was the complete destruction of the work of Francis Edge and then, slowly, the ending of his life as well.

Edge was the owner and runner of this facility and he would feel it's loss most keenly. Paused at a door with a very impressive combination lock... before ripping it from the wall with but a wave of his hand, entering a sterile white holding cell,

"Miss Violet..." he called out to her, "My name is Magneto and I am one of your mutant brothers... step forwards my Sister and be not afraid."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 am

Violet couldn't believe that this had happened to her, how had it even happened? One night she was just happily drinking a root beer float with this guy and now she was here, being trapped in some holding cell and being poked and prodded with needles and other instruments while they did tests and experiments on her.

Honestly she was beginning to look for a way out of here, a mind that she would mould to do her will but it seemed as if they all were trained not to do that, they must all be people like her to know that they shouldn't listen to her when she spoke to them in their minds.

That made things a whole lot more difficult.

Violet was not looking forwards to the brain experimentation that she had heard the boss man talking about so eagerly, she was certain that would be the end of her unless she wanted to live as a brain in a vat for the rest of her days. If that could even be called living.

As soon as the door was ripped open, Violet stood there with her mouth hung open and just staring at the man who had appeared there, ripping the door from its hinges as if it was as easy as talking a walk down the corridor. Mutant brother? That meant that he was like her and...did that mean he was here to save her? Oh she hoped so.

Walking timidly forwards, Violet kept herself quiet, she had always been a quiet person but after the kidnapping and forced experiments, she was even more guarded than usual.

"Are you here to help me?" she asked softly, her voice just a whisper, she would have sent the thought through her mind but...there was that block again!
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 am

Magneto looked around the little cell and had to admit that it was barer than he thought it might be but that just suggested that they had put her on some kind of suicide watch. After all, how did you kill yourself when there was nothing in the room to use and your powers didn't work on yourself? That was, he found, more telling and more damning than a room full of surgical equipment.

With a small thought the large metal door crumpled itself up into a small ball before he fired it through a far wall and through several others. He moved closer to her and, using the long coat that he had come in with, he wrapped her up warmly as he helped her to her feet,

"I am here to save you my dear and to offer you a purpose and a position with people just like you." he told her quietly as he stroked some of her soft brown hair away from her eyes, "I'm here because I need your help to make the people who did this to you pay Violet... can you help me with that?"

Of course if she had suffered anywhere near as much as he thought she might have then she was likely to be all over the idea. He smirked ever so slightly to himself as he noticed something about the room. Specifically about the metal he felt in the walls,

"Your room... it is built with a special metal to block telepathic powers like yours." he told her as he began to lead her towards the gaping entranceway to the room, tapping his metal helmet as he did so, "It is like my helmet in that way... now come Violet... take your first step outside of the room and see your power return to you more powerful than ever."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 am

Violet didn't think that living with lots of people like herself was going to be a good thing, she just wanted to have a normal life where she could go back to dancing with cute guys on Friday nights and going to the movies with her friends like she always used to. Somehow this seemed like it would be a locked up in a complex not going anywhere sort of deal...

When he wrapped her up in his coat though, Violet found herself smiling shyly and hugging the coat around her to keep her warm, her blouse and skirt were hardly the best items of clothing to be wearing in weather like this, or in a room with such cold air conditioning.

"Yes." she whispered softly in answer to his question "I can help you with that. What do you want me to do?"

The fact that the metal in the walls stopped her powers made Violet frown a little bit, she didn't like the idea that something could stop her powers, she wasn't used to it. She had managed to get pretty much everything she had wanted with these powers but she had to admit that all of those things were pretty petty, and this man, Magneto needed her help to stop the bad guys who had done this to her.

Stepping outside of the room, Violet did feel more powerful than before, but not massively. She hadn't really had occasion to use her powers much so they weren't developed well.

"I see..." she murmured softly when he said his helmet was made of the same metal "It must be useful if there are more than one of me."
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 am

Magneto could tell that, for some reason, she was feeling rather apprehensive about being around others like her. Or perhaps she was apprehensive about being around him. Honestly, he wasn't sure which option he liked more out of the two of them.

Seeing that she seemed to be a lot warmer now that she had his coat on around her, considering her garments underneath he wasn't surprised. He himself was only in a black shirt and trousers. It wasn't exactly a battle armour but when you were able to walk through bullets and move them out of the way it didn't much matter what you were wearing,

"I would like you to have the leader of this facility, one Doctor Francis Edge, give you the location of his other labs." he told her with a small smirk, "And don't worry... I'll make sure that you are perfectly safe while doing so, you have my word."

He could tell that the idea that there was something that could so easily negate her powers frustrated her. It had frustrated his old friend Charles too to be honest. Maybe it was a telepath thing? They got so used to being able to hear the thoughts of others, often without an off switch, that to be without them... aggravated them.

He smirked a little bit, directing a bullet back at the shooter without even turning to acknowledge the attacker. When she mentioned there being more than one of her he tutt'd a little bit as he led her towards the main control room,

"Indeed it is, they have similar powers... but there is only one of you." he assured her, stopping at the doors, "Are you ready to face Doctor Edge my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 am

Violet hoped within her heart that she wouldn't be forced to kill anyone, or have someone kill themselves by a command that she would give them. Biting her lip softly she hoped that she wouldn't be in the company of such a man to ask that of her but, besides his charming outside, she thought that he was dangerous, a dangerous man that she should really be keeping well away from when this was over.

Hearing that he just wanted someone to tell him where all the other labs were, possibly to save other people like herself, Violet nodded her head, she was going to do it for definite now! How could she not when other people, innocent people, might be locked up and in need of saving?

"Okay, I can do that." she whispered gently, her eyes looking up from the floor to lock with Magneto's own "Are you trying to save other people they captured, like me?"

Slipping her arms into his coat sleeves, so that it was easier to wear and left her hands free, Violet looked around the corridors and flinched at every bullet shot but...none of them hit. A small expression of awe appeared on her features as she gazed up at Magneto before she blushed and swiftly looked away.

When he almost flirted with her, saying there was only one of her and she was special, Violet smiled slightly wider than she had done and nodded her head;

"Yes I am ready to get your information." Violet confirmed with a nod of her head, waiting for him to open the door so that she could begin her assault to get the information that she needed "Let us go inside."
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:42 am

Magneto had originally thought about having Violet use her powers to have the bastard kill himself but in the end he had decided that he wanted to be able to kill the bastard himself. He wanted to kill him for all the pain he'd caused fellow mutants and since she didn't want the first shot at him he was content to be the one to kill the fucker.

He wanted the other labs before he killed the man though and he knew he'd be unable to make the man talk without torture and that was just a tad too close to what the Nazi's had done to him to be something he felt comfortable doing. He nodded to Violet as she agreed to do it in an infinitely little violent manner and much more accurate too,

"Thank you very much Violet." he thanked her honestly before grinning a little bit, "Save people like us my dear. And to make sure that what has been done to us cannot be done again."

The bullets were nothing to him and each and every one shot back to the shooter until they were left alone completely on their march to the main control room. As she told him that she was ready, he smirked a little bit before waving his hand to break the door in. A hail of bullets came their way but they all stopped a good foot away from then.

With a flick of his wrist, he finished off the guards and turned to the Doctor, who was cowering in a corner. Grabbing the man, he sat him down in a chair and gestured for Violet to do her trick,

"Now come on then Mr Edge... lets see if you can write down the places you know have labs experimenting on mutants..." he smirked and patted Violent on the head, "You did a good job Violet... now for the real work. Would you care to do the honours?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:49 am

Violet felt a little bit better when she heard that Magneto wanted to save people like her, from people like them, she wanted to do that too and she thought that she could travel with him as long as that was their main objective. People didn't deserve this happening to them and she wanted to be able to stop it, she had the power to stop it and so she would.

As soon as the door was ripped off by Magneto, Violet smiled softly at a stray thought that ran through her head, she wondered if he ever bothered to open a door, or did he always just rip it off its hinges? Of course he must open doors normally sometimes, if you went around ripping doors to restaurants off then you would get in trouble.

Not that he seemed to care much about trouble.

Averting her eyes from the dead soldiers, Violet merely stood in front of the Doctor with a rather blank expression on her features and she nodded her head when Magneto gave her the go ahead to start trying to get information out of the doctor.

"My pleasure." she murmured softly.

Closing her eyes she concentrated, pushing through the weak mental wards the man had tried to erect and Violet quickly found the information that she wanted, and through his body she forced him to write down the information on the paper that Magneto had given him. When she was thoroughly sure she had gotten everything useful she pulled out.

"There are a total of another five bases, two in America - In Washington and Boston, one in the United Kingdom in London, one in Russia in Moscow and finally there is one in India, in Bangladesh." she stated softly, mirroring loosely the information that was written on the paper.

Stepping back, Violet, fixed her eyes to the floor and tried to ignore the creeping sense of nausea as the blood crept across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:38 am

Magneto could tell that she would want to fight against the labs and the experiments the moment he had met her. She had the same eyes that he had had after the concentration camp had been liberated by the Americans. And he knew that, whether or not she accepted it or not, there was a core within her that begged for revenge. Not just justice but for a bloody kind of feeling that came only from knowing that your tormentor was dead.

Another door gone.

What was it with these humans and making doors out of solid metal, as if it would somehow protect them against all threats. They cowered behind their metal constructs in everything... and all it did was make Magneto's control over their lives that much more complete.

The blank look... yes that was good. It meant that she was unsure what to feel, even if she thought she was just putting up a front. He smirked a little bit,

"Remember not to kill him by pushing too hard at his brain yeah?" he joked a little bit before looking around the lab, "You have some sick hobbies Doctor Edge... I have seen your picture collection. The ones you take of your dead subjects. It made for very interesting background research on you I must admit."

He hummed a little bit as he picked up a handgun from one of the Doctor's protector's fallen bodies. As he concentrated on taking it apart and reassembling it with his powers, he paused when she told him the locations of the other labs. He hummed,

"Ask him to write down all that he knows about the level of security at each." he told her as he cocked the pistol, "Then make him kneel."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 am

Violet was done getting the information that she needed and she was unhappy with the way that Magneto seemed to want to continue to push to get more information, although it made sense, he would needed to know all about the security of each of the bases so that he could get in easily and not get hurt in the process.

That made sense to her.

Yet the way he was reassembling that gun, then putting it back together chilled her, Violet knew he was a dangerous man and the massacred base was enough to testify that today. Biting her lip, she wondered just who he would turn on if they didn't do what he said...Magneto didn't seem like an evil man...but he was definitely dangerous.

Reinvating the mans brain, Violet closed her eyes and she picked out the information, and once again forced him to write it all down on the bit of paper that he had written the locations on. There seemed to be a lot of information that he was writing down, that must mean a whole lot of security floating around.

Silently, she did as she was instructed and made the Doctor kneel on the floor. Averting her eyes from what she knew was about to happen, Violet was altogether rather sickened by Magneto at the moment and she couldn't bare to speak to him.

The Doctor was an evil evil man and she knew he deserved what he was getting, but Violet hoped it could be done in a court, and legally correct. Not cut throat and with her in the room. She had never even seen something like this in a film before, let alone in real life.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 am

Magneto had no intention of killing Doctor Edge right now.

Despite his menacing movements and speech what he was actually doing was getting ready for the next part of his plan. The plan being to not kill Edge but rather to see him up. To make him look responsible for the killing of the men in the facility and all the experiments (that which he was actually guilty for). And how was he could to do this?

Well he'd already phoned the police before he rescued Violet,

"You've done very well Violet." he praised her with a wide grin, "Your powers are indeed very powerful for you to be able to... 'coerce' someone with above average willpower like Doctor Edge here."

He hummed a little bit before using his powered to fire the pistol, the bullet hitting a guard who was already dead. He then dropped the gun into Edge's hands with no bullets left. The sound of sirens was in the distance and getting closer. He sighed a little bit before punching Edge so hard in the head that he collapsed bonelessly to the ground. Magneto grimaced a little bit as a large metal disk appeared in the room,

"Come my lady... we must escape before the police arrive." he told her as he stepped onto the thin metal disk that was hovering an inch or so above the ground, "Come with me... and I will make us both as powerful as possible and protect the innocent using our powers."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 am

Violet merely nodded her head when Magneto said that she was very powerful for being able to get someone like the Doctor to stop doing what he was doing and instead do what she told him to. She had never really stopped to think that some people would be harder to infiltrate than others, and, especially not people she needed to infiltrate. It was just like she did it, just did what needed to be done without realising her power.

Seeing Magneto doing whatever he was doing in setting up the Doctor, Violet still had this horrible feeling in her gut that if she had expressed a desire to see him dead then he would have killed him. Hell, he might have just killed him anyway, for the fun of it whether or not she condoned it.

The punch made Violet wince and there was no denying that Magneto was a violent man, her heart hammered at his good looks but he was so violent and so full of rage that she didn't know if she wanted to go with him away from here. Would it be what was best for her? Or could she just go back to her normal life?

Power.

Power was the thing that Magneto seemed to focus on. Needless to say it was not what Violet focused on and she frowned softly, the only reason she was going with him was to save all of those other people.

"Fine." she stated flatly "I will come with you, to save the others."

Stepping onto the disc, Violet wrapped her arms around her chest and stood there still, not making any move to really hold onto anything.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 am

Magneto could tell that violence was not doing to be something that Violet got into very well but that was alright by him. Her talents had many applications after all but frontline fighting really wasn't one of them. The others would help to protect her and she would come forwards to do her duty to as many people as possible.

When she said that she would come with him she really didn't seem to understand it. But then again, she wasn't really supposed to, since this was the first time she had seen anything this powerful from him.

He groaned a little bit, before shaking his head with a rueful smile,

"You might want to move." he told her honestly before wrapping an arm around her, "Come over here near me my friend."

The disk lifted off the ground and began to increase in speed so that he was holding onto her much harder than before. He licked his lips nervous as they began to streak through the night air. Upon reaching the new area he smirk a little bit as he used and amused his owners,

"Hows this for transport?" he asked her over the loud noises, "This is how to fly!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 am

Violet was quite alright just standing where she was, right now she didn't know if Magneto was someone she wanted to be closer to, or if he was someone that she should stay the hell away from. Especially in a physical manner. He was very handsome and had that whole...exotic bad boy element to him that she loved but what would happen if he turned that rage against her one of these days? Then where would she be?

It seemed though that it was decided for her, she would have to move closer to Magneto apparently and she wrapped an arm around his waist so that she could hang onto him as he was hanging onto her.

An unbidden thought of how odd it was that he would call her his friend so soon ran through her head, but, when you went through something like this with someone, then what else could you be to each other but friends? He had saved her life and perhaps she should show some more gratitude for that instead of judging right away.

As the disc took off Violet let out a small shriek and wrapped her other arm around his waist, not used to flying and not wanting to get used to it either after this, she closed her eyes and just listened to his heartbeat and the feeling of the wind against her face. Slowly, but surely she opened her eyes, not to look around but to look at Magneto.

"Thank you." she whispered softly, squeezing him gently in her embrace "Thank you for rescuing me, I don't know what would have happened without you there."

Violet smiled gently at him before hesitating a look down and gulping softly; "Where is it we are going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)   Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom from the cage (Magneto and tiger)
Page 1 of 1