The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:53 am

Charlotte had oddly been enjoying her time here in the Red Keep of King's Landing. That might have something to do with the fact that all of yesterday while she could, she had been flirting up a storm with Jamie - the very attractive knight that she had been touring the city with. Running her hand through her hair as she looked out through the window of the room that she had been given, Charlotte recalled some of the things they had almost gotten up to yesterday with a smirk.

Hopefully they would be able to get up to some of those things before she and Senium had to go home - when they figured that out. Senium herself was rather taken with that large man, The Hound Jamie had called him and she thought he was a little unusual for her friend's tastes but she was glad that she was sampling.

Sighing she laced up her blouse at the front, before adjusting the waistline of her skin tight leather trousers. She was wearing things more practical today and she had transfigured her shoes into the more comfortable leather boots that she was wearing at the moment.

The fact that she had been given handmaidens freaked her out a little bit, she didn't want someone else dressing her or running her bath but she had allowed them to do their jobs in case they would get in trouble. The only thing she insisted on was dressing herself - these clothes were quite snug and they would be brushing up against all kinds of parts of her.

Despite the fact her handmaidens advised her against going out wearing these clothes, Charlotte exited her room, thanking them for their concern but that she could defend herself against any sort of riff raff that might want to cop a feel. She wanted to look her best for Jamie, to tease and tantalise him. So she had allowed herself no make up today, and her hair was simply poker straight to show her natural beauty.

Stalking the corridors, Charlotte looked for the tell tale shine of golden armour that might just be Jamie's.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 am

Jaime had been speaking to his father about the upcoming royal wedding and had not really enjoyed the conversation at all. Then again it was a conversation with his father where he had disagreed with the older man. Sighing a little bit, he was still mildly annoyed that his request to be reassigned from the main gate to the king so that he would actually be able to see the wedding of the god-damn century.

Also he was kind of related to the boy so it was even more annoying.

But Circe had been with their father on this one and had decided that she hated Jaime so that he would not be allowed to attend the wedding. Honestly, Jaime was having a lot more fun with Charlotte than he had ever had with Circe... And they had yet to even take their clothes off!

Speak of the devil!

Grinning a little bit as he watched many of his gold cloaked men almost trip over seeing her dresses as she was, Jaime looked her up and down slowly,

"Well it's more practical than yesterday."

He winked at her,

"Also an effective weapon... Are you aware that you just caused seven guards to drop their weapons to express shock? That's impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:37 am

Charlotte smirked softly when she saw the guards dropping their weapons and their jaws in shock, it was something that she hadn't been wanting to happen - her main aim was to impress Jamie after all - but it was certainly a nice addition to boost her confidence. Already she was feeling high and happy and she hadn't even spoken to Jamie yet. Sending the guards a cheeky wink, which seemed to snap them out of their gawping, Charlotte laughed softly.

She could see him there though, coming towards her and she couldn't help but blush slightly when she saw that he was looking her up and down. It was what she wanted and he seemed to like it if the reaction he gave was any indication.

"That was my intention. No toppling heels, and definately a lot more comfortable and easy to move in." she stated with a teasing quality to her smile "You look as handsome as ever in your armour today."

Unable to stop a little laugh when she said that she had disarmed the guards with nothing but a look in her direction, she thought that he was right - she could disarm with her looks and her charm. It wasn't all that she had to go on but it was what she was best at doing, shrugging her shoulders lightly Charlotte grinned;

"They haven't seen me bend over in it yet, that's my secret weapon." she winked before looking around "Are you busy? I imagine guarding the King is a full time occupation but, I've been kind of lonely...and bored." Charlotte pouted, looking up at him with wide baleful eyes - her patented puppy dog look.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:58 am

Jaime had to admit that she did seem to be at least a little bit better dressed considering she didn't look like a single strong gust of wind would blow her over . Smirking a little bot at how embarrassed she had made his men, Jaime waved for her to follow him and began to lead her away from the poor boys who were already pining.

They wouldn't even know what to do with someone like her though.

"Yes I can see you look a lot better than you did before." He admitted before raising an eyebrow at her in amusement, "So you can make their tiny little brains explode from seeing you extend your most powerful weapon out?"

He wink at her as he continued to lead her through the halls of the red keep,

"You're just lucky that I need to walk around for a bit as well ." He teased before humming a little bit, "Or maybe I too want to see you bend over?"

He smirked,

"Perhaps later." He told her with a wink, "How about we visit a lovely little spot in the city's eh ? The shopping district. Women enjoying shopping in your land too?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 am

Charlotte had to admit that she wanted to see what would happen if she tried some of her most powerful moves, however she was going to save them for Jamie and Jamie alone. Smirking softly even at the thought, of rubbing and pushing and bending that she would be doing in time to her new target she thought that he wouldn't be able to resist.

"I would like to see that." she smirked softly "But I'm afraid I'm saving that for someone in particular, it wouldn't be right to go around doing it to just everyone." Charlotte purred, turning her smirk to Jamie playfully.

Maybe he would be flattered by what she was implying.
He should be, if he thought that she was as attractive as she thought he was!

"What if I don't want to bend over for you Jamie?" she asked with mock shock on her expression as she walked alongside him out of the Red Keep and towards the district of Kings Landing. "Whatever will you do then? Pine? Pout? That's what most men tend to do."

The idea of going shopping with Jamie made her smile brightly and she nodded her head; "I would love to see the shops around here, although I don't really have any money it will be nice to look around. Indeed, I think women in every land enjoy shopping, but I don't want to take you away from your duties so, if you need to go while we're out that's okay."

Charlotte looked up at Jamie and she couldn't help but smile shyly, he really was handsome.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 am

So Charlotte was going to be saving her best moves for someone in particular was she? Well if they were anything like her normal moves he was going to oh so happily wish that he was the one she wanted to show her moves.

He thought he was but best not to get his hopes up when their was not sure fire way to be sure after all now,

"Well that man will be the luckiest man in all the seven kingdoms." He assured her with a sly smirk and a wink, "I know I'd be oh so very appreciative of that."

He smirked a little bit and looked back at her with half-lidded eyes heavy with lust,

"If you refused I wouldn't waste time pouting or whining like a child... I'd find somewhere private and out of the way..." He told her before leaning in and whispering, "And convincing you I was worth your sexy little ass..."

He smirked a little bit,

You really think that I'll let you try and pay for yourself?" He tutted a little bit before pressing up against her front, pinning her to one of the walls of the palace, "I think I can pay for what you want... All I want... Is to get a taste of you before the changing and buying happens ."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 am

Charlotte was about to say something clever in response to Jamie when he said that he would appreciate seeing her best moves, and being the man that she showed them to. The words however dried on her tongue when she saw the way that he was looking at her, and immediately she felt a stirring in her stomach, butterflies were flitting around already.

He looked fucking sexy like that.

The sensation of his breath against her ear almost made Charlotte gasp lightly and she sucked on one of her lip piercings softly while she regained her wits. Jamie had scattered them to the winds with just one look and a simple sentence.

Looking up at him, her own eyes darkened with lust Charlotte whispered huskily, her lips very softly brushing against his ear; "I would very much enjoy hearing you begging for more when you realise...you've gotten yourself more than you can handle with me, dear Jamie." she chuckled softly before pulling away.

When he pinned her against one of the walls, his cold armour pressing against her blouse and soft white skin Charlotte's eyes widened in shock and locked with his own. They sent tremors down her spine to see the lust there.

"Hm, I wont let you buy me things because I kissed you." she smirked, her hands gently raising themselves to run through his hair, tugging very gently on the ends "That makes me sound like a whore. I don't want your money, I want you."

Her eyes were dark with lust as she looked up at him, her lips mere millimeters away from his own and Charlotte's piercings were brushing against his own lips; "Taste me, Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 am

Jaime had to admit that one thing he knew he really loved about Charlotte was how she was confident in her sex appeal and beauty without turning into a bitch like Circe had done. But he found that making her speechless was also something he found that he could enjoy to his fullest extent. There was something to be said about making her so shocked with the beginnings of arousal that made him smirk wickedly,

"What's the matter Charlotte?" He teased her with a light smirk, "Cat got your tongue? Or maybe you're just enjoying my company?"

So she didn't want to be treated like a whore huh? Well that was good to know! She was far too classy for that and far too beautiful if she was. He'd have gladly given every bit of gold that the lannisters owned just for a kiss,

"I haven't got more than I can handle." He promised her with a smirk, "Give me some time though... And I'll show you just how well I can handle you Charlotte."

She wanted the taste and so did he.

Jaime wasted no time in immediately pinning her to the alley wall and kissing her hungrily, his tongue seeking entrance as his hands glided up and down her body,

"Amazing..." He whispered, "Even better than expected..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 am

Charlotte couldn't help but growl lightly when Jamie teased her like that, she wanted to make him speechless as well and she had a pretty good idea about how to do that. It would be a little risky out here in the open but she thought that she would be able to get away with it - it would be very enjoyable for the two of them if she could.

His smirk made her arousal throb slightly, she could imagine that wicked smile between her breasts as he caressed and squeezed them, or on his lips as she succumbed to his teasing and allowed him to have sex with her for the first time.

"Oh?" she asked with her eyebrows arching delicately, her hand slowly running down the front of Jamie's armour until she reached his hips, her fingers gently brushed over his hip bones before both hands moved down slowly until her fingers were stroking his clothed cock, hoping that he would be somewhat aroused as she was "You're planning to tame me lion? How do you plan to do that? Won't you tell me?" Charlotte asked, her voice containing a soft groan as she hoped to entice him further.

As she was pinned to the wall Charlotte moaned into the kiss and returned it with as much gusto as she could manage, her tongue slipped alongside his own, the metal of her piercing rubbing against the sensitive buds there creating new sensations. Her hands went to his hair and pulled Jamie closer to deepen the kiss, as one leg wrapped around his hips and pulled his body closer still to her own.

Charlotte broke the kiss and peppered his lips with soft, teasing kisses.

"What now Jamie?" she asked, her eyes dancing with arousal and mirth "Still want to take me shopping, or can we do something a lot more fun...if you can, you are on duty I don't want to be a bad lady and take you away." Charlotte pouted softly, and very slowly pulled on the bow of the laces that held together her shirt at the top until it undid enough for more of her creamy breasts to be exposed "I know what I'd prefer."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:21 am

That was a very good question.

Was he going to tame her? Well that was rather easy for him to decide upon to be fair. He wasn't going to get her tame. He was going to have to do something to her and they both knew it. He wanted her too much and she wanted this just as badly.

Leaning into her again, he began to gently nibble on earlobe and he grinned when he thought about taming her,

"Lions don't tame things Charlotte... " he whispered to her softly with a dirty little smirk growing on his face, "Lions take... Would you enjoy that little Charlotte?"

Her hands were pressing against his clothes arousal and suddenly he didn't much care for his bright gold armour at all. Using the quick release straps that had been added, Jaime peeled his chest plate armour off as he pressed against her,

"More..." He growled, thick and hungry, "I want you right now Charlotte..."

She was exposing more of her chest and he took this as more of an invitation. Kissing her neck up and down, his hands glided up her front to squeeze her breasts,

"Lannisters... Have a safe house round the corner." He told her huskily, "Either we get there or I'm going to tear your clothes off and have you right here..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 am

Charlotte smirked right back at Jamie when he said that lions didn't tame things, they took things for their own. That sounded like something that she could get behind. She wanted so badly for Jamie to take her this second she would have consented to it if he had but asked her, but, as it was he hadn't just yet so she was busy burning in desire and they had barely even touched each other.

Gasping softly in pleasure as he nibbled on her earlobe, Charlotte whispered breathlessly; "Yes, I would. I'd love it if you would take me, over, and over, and over again, until we'd both had our fill."

Each time that she said over, she allowed her lips to press to Jamie's in a short but passionately hard kiss that took her breath away, her leg squeezing around his hip as she brought hers flush against his. The pressure would be enough for now, there wasn't any need to move her hips against his just yet.

"Like I said, my lion, I am yours to take." she purred, her hands exploring his body now that she was seeing it without the armour on "So stop wasting time and take me to this damn safe house, I don't think I can hold myself back much longer."

Charlotte allowed her leg to drop from around Jamie's waist, and she redid the tie on her blouse. Picking up his armour she handed it to him and made her way so very swiftly by his side towards the safe house. Blissfully when they were inside there was nobody there but them, and she swiftly made her way upstairs, to one of the bedrooms.

Kicking off her boots, Charlotte smirked sensually at Jamie as she swayed her hips from side to side very slowly, as she undid the tie on her blouse, pulling at the strings until the sweet swell of her breasts were showing, the black lace bra she was wearing underneath was see through, the nipples were covered by a small pattern.

"Come and get me." she challenged, kneeling on the bed, legs spread apart her hand travelling down from her hair, to gently caress her breasts and then, to pull down the waistband of her trousers to reveal the top of her lace underwear.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 am

She wanted it and he would give it to her because he wanted it just as badly if not more so than even she did. He licked his lips a little bit as images of taking her flashed across a his mind and helped him make up his mind even more than it had already been made up. He was going to take her and he knew they would both love it.

He growled lowly in his stomach with a small smirk,

"You think you can last that long with me?" He purred to her, "I don't think I will ever get my fill of such a sexy little body... I'm going to be having you as much, as hard and as fast as possible. Got it?"

Oh he was so having her!

Each kiss was just getting him harder and harder for him and all he wanted to so right now was pin her against the wall, tear her clothes off and fuck her harder than she had ever been fucked before! He growled roughly,

"Move your tight little ass to the safe house!"

Watching her walking, especially with her hips swaying, he could barely resist her. Purring a little bit, he locked all the doors behind them as they made their way up to the bedroom. Once there, he threw his metal armour down to the ground and began to strip our of his linen under clothes too to reveal his hard arousal waiting for her,

"With pleasure." He declared before pulling her short off as fast as possible. Growing at the block, he pulled bra down enough to suck on one of her little nipples, pulling away slightly to tug her trousers down slightly before growing, "Strip for me... And make it sexy like I know you can."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 am

Charlotte could scarcely believe how fast Jamie had stripped when they had gotten in this bedroom, he was naked in a matter of seconds and Charlotte's eyes drank in his body. It was muscled that much was apparent anyway but they were nicely defined, just the right level of muscles to make her heart beat faster in her chest and her arousal throb nicely. His arms were strong, they looked like they could protect her, hold her tight to him.

He also was pretty well endowed from what she could see and she sucked on her lip piercing with a hungry look in her eyes, she would definately have to taste that, maybe later though.

"I've never seen a man strip so quickly before Mr. Lannister." she purred "You must be pretty eager, are you sure you're going to last long enough for me?" Charlotte teased, her hair falling about her eyes as she leant forwards slightly to get a better look at Jamie.

The shirt was gone just as quickly and she was in her bra in front of him, her chest heaving slightly with her deep breaths. Groaning happily when Jamie sucked on one of her nipples, Charlotte's hand went to the back of his head to try and keep him there but he was gone almost as soon as he started.

"Mmmm very commanding, I never would have guessed." Charlotte teased "But whatever you say, Jamie."

Standing from the bed she pushed Jamie down onto it and straddled his hips gently trapping his arousal between both of their hips she rolled her own against it, pleasuring Jamie teasingly as she began to strip for him like he had asked her to. One hand pushed her bra strap off her shoulder slowly, then the other strap came off next. Her hand travelled back to unclip it and Charlotte tantalisingly pulled the lace away to free her breasts, they were large, large enough to fill Jamie's hand and then some.

Throwing the bra to the floor, Charlotte's hands slipped up her own body from her hips, to ghost over her flat stomach, before squeezing her breasts, her fingers rolling and pinching her nipples as she 'oh-ed' and 'ah-ed' from the sensations this, and rubbing her clit against Jamie's cock gave her.

As quickly as he had stripped for her, Charlotte was off his lap, and turned around, her ass now facing him as she bent down to show it off in all of its glory. Undoing her trousers, Charlotte swayed her hips from side to side, sauntering them down, exposing her soft creamy skin until they were sitting just underneath the swell of her ass pushing it up slightly. Removing them completely, now only in her lace thong, Charlotte stood in front of Jamie, her hand entwined in his hair as his face was level with her crotch;

"Will you take them off for me?" she asked seductively, her fingers tracing his lips slowly "With this?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 am

She had never seen a man strip so quickly to be with her before? Well that proved she had only ever been with secret pillow bitters or that she underestimated just how great her sex appeal actually was. If anything jaime thought he should have been much faster to strip because that time could be much better spent with this vision of perfection.

Groaning happily as he freed his arousal and began to suck on her nipples, he smirked a little bit at her before grinning,

"Of course I was quick to undress." He told her with a small smirk, "You think I'd be able to hold myself back when you're being this damn sexy? Oh no... I need the freedom first."

He smirked a little bit as he gave her nipple another lick,

"Of course... I want to see you naked and I want it right now!" He demanded with a husky growl, "I want you too badly to be less commanding so work your fine ass to it!"

When she straddled him he wasn't about to complain but at the same time he couldn't be sure if she was actually getting ready to strip. But he definitely wasn't going to complain when she had her hot little box pressing against his arousal. And before he could say much about actual stripping her bra was being peeled off slowly.

Moaning as she revealed her breasts fully, she squeezed them both slightly in enjoyment,

"Damn they're the best pair I've ever seen..."

Of course when she stood and decided to show off her secret weapon her whistled a little bit in amazement as he watched her work her tight little ass. With the trousers clear, he spanked her ass firmly,

"Gods above that's a nice ass..." He commented before smirking, "With pleasure..."

Pulling at her thong with his teeth, he gradually brought it down to her knees before pushing them away. He began to kiss her inner thighs as two fingers began to massage her arousal,

"You smell delicious... And ready for me...."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:39 am

Charlotte heard each little bit of praise and lapped it up happily, she wanted Jamie to think that she was the sexiest woman on this earth and that he would not want anyone else but her until the end of his days. If he had to marry someone he would be thinking of their nights together all the while he was with her because nobody could match the wild heat, or the gentle passion she was going to be giving to him while they were like this.

Even if it was just for one night.

"Then you mustn't have seen many pairs." she stated with a small smirk "What do you like about them, my sweet knight?" Charlotte asked as she let her hand run down his head to stroke his cheek as she stood waiting in front of him.

Gasping when she felt him spank her ass Charlotte's cheeks flushed softly and she pushed her ass back into his touch; "Maybe you can do that again some time, if you enjoyed it that is." she suggested with a shy tint to her lust filled eyes, having only been with one man sexually she hoped that Jamie wouldn't be disappointed after her hyping up.

The sensation of him kissing her thighs made Charlotte groan, tilting her head back her hair cascaded down her back and she entwined her fingers back in Jamie's hair, tugging at it when he sent a pulse of pleasure through her body. As he rubbed at her arousal Charlotte whimpered softly and pushed her hips into his touch.

"Please...Jamie." she pleaded softly "Take me, however you want, where ever you want but just take me. I want you." Charlotte admitted, her hands moving to his shoulders to steady her quivering knees as he continued to give her pleasure with his lips and fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am

Jaime had had more than his fair share of breasts shoved in his face to be honest and hers were still perhaps the best pair he had ever seen. Squeezing one gently while his fingers toyed with the nipple itself, Jaime sucked happily on her other nipple for a moment before pulling away with a small smirk. He loved these breasts,

"You have an amazing pair of breats darling..." He purred with a wink, "They're just the right size for my hands... So soft... Big... And your nipples are so perky and tasty... A man could easily become addicted to these. I know I will!"

He could see that him spanking her ass seemed to have gotten to her. Smirking, he spanked her ass again with a lick of his lips,

"Mm with an ass like this I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from spanking it!" He told her with a grin, "I hope you won't mind..."

So she wanted him to take her rather than tease her huh?

Grabbing her by her hips, Jaime turned her so that she landed on her back on the bed. Growling happily, he crawled up the length of her sexy little body, eyes looking directly into hers . He slid his cock easily into her tight little pussy as his face came level with her breasts, prompting him to take a nipple into his mouth.

Growling, he thrust into her fully with a hard thrust as he kissed her hard and possessively,

"Gods you feel amazing... No other man will have you... You're mine!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:11 am

Charlotte felt the grip of Jamie's hands on her hips and she gasped softly, they felt so good on her that she couldn't help it. That and she knew that he would be slipping inside of her at any minute and fucking her senseless for the rest of the day. At least that was what she was planning to do with him she didn't know if Jamie had other ideas or not.

Unable to stop a little laugh when she was flipped onto her back, Charlotte spread her legs so that Jamie could lie in the middle of them, she hardly ever had sex in this position. Normally she was up against walls or on her knees it made a nice change. She would get to see Jamie as they had sex with each other, look into those smouldering eyes.

Their eyes locked with each other and Charlotte's breath hitched in her throat, time seemed to halt for one moment before he thrust into her pussy and she groaned loudly. It had been so long since she'd been filled like this and Charlotte took a few moments to get used to Jamie's hardness inside of her. Moaning softly when he pushed against the back of her pussy, filling her completely Charlotte wound her hands in his hair and pushed her hips down to touch his own, now completely buried inside of her Charlotte felt stars dance in her eyes.

Returning the passionate kiss, Charlotte's legs wrapped around Jamie's waist so that they could move better, he could thrust easier inside of her this way.

"Oh...Jamie. Please, more." she moaned, arching her back slightly when he thrust into her, her eyes closed as she savoured this pleasure.

"I believe...you still...ah." Charlotte began but she was cut off by the pleasure of another thrust inside of her "You still need to convince me that I should belong to you. What if I find myself...in this situation with another man, what would you do then?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 am

Jaime loved the feeling of Charlotte wrapped around his hard cock almost too much to bare but he loved every second of being inside of her. Her insides were hit and wet I'm ways that just begged him to pound away at her almost defenseless form. And boy did he want to! Of course he carry needed any encouragement so when she begged him for more he was happy to oblige.

Thrusting into her hard from on top of her for a bit, he smirked and leant back so that he was on his knees. In this position he held onto her hips tighter before thrusting forwards, hitting the top of her pussy with his hard cock,

"Gods yeah... Your tight little pussy is amazing!" He moaned happily before humming happily as he squeezed her breasts, "Gods this is amazing..."

Growling a little bit when she said she needed more convincing, he gripped her ass tightly in his hands and thrust into her fully before lifting her up from the bed, standing with his cock still entirely inside of her. Growling possessively, he pressed her back against the nearest wall and began to thrust faster and faster into her tight pussy,

"How is this huh Charlotte?" He moaned happily by her ear, "You feel my hard cock inside your wet little pussy? How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 am

Charlotte had to agree with Jamie, this was amazing.

The second he drew back to his knees Charlotte let out a whimper of pleasure as the angle of his thrusts hit a sensitive spot inside of her. It made her whole body alight with pleasure and she happily thrusted down onto his cock as fast as she could, wanting more and more of that sensation. Never wanting it to end.

Hearing the praise about her body Charlotte happily moaned and tilted her head back as she thrusted down onto Jamie as he thrusted up into her;

"Yes..." she groaned "Oh fuck yes!" Charlotte cried as his cock thrust into that sensitive spot again making her pussy tighten and massage around Jamie "This is amazing." she admitted.

Jamie's growl made her body shiver in delight and she grinned teasingly when he gripped her by the ass and picked her up from the bed. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and as soon as she was pushed against the wall, her senses went into over drive. He was pounding into her relentlessly, pleasuring her so much she couldn't stop the noises of happiness escaping her lips.

"It feels...so good Jamie." Charlotte panted, her hands wrapped around his shoulders as she thrust down onto him, her lips kissing up and down his neck, sucking and nibbling on his earlobe "D-don't stop, please! God, yes, yes!" she cried when she felt him hitting that same spot again making her whole body alive with pleasure "Jamie I..." Charlotte gasped "I'm going to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)   Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In (Charlotte and Jamie)
Page 1 of 1