The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Valencia

Skye Valencia

Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Empty
PostSubject: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:38 am

Skye had heard from her sister Seraphim that they were having some guys staying at their house from now on, they were like, foreign exchange students that never went home apparently. When she had asked why they were being relocated here for the forseeable future she wasn't told an answer, simply because Seraphim hadn't been told an answer.

She had been grouchy about that for days, something about not wanting strangers in her house without knowing why they were here and what they had done to warrant political refuge in their home.

What made this worse was that Tib was not going to be home with them, even though she was the one who had brought them here. Skye thought that it would have been better if Tib had been here, while she had been away on duty things had gotten hard for her and her sister, now with these new people she wasn't sure if Seraphim could handle it.

Worrying her lip between her teeth she sat on the breakfast bar, picking her way through a bowl of cut up melon waiting for Seraphim to bring the guys to their rather large manor house. They could thank Seraphim's job as a top notch scientist for that - her salary was crazy!

As soon as she heard the door open, Skye looked towards the entrance hall and she tilted her head to one side. She supposed she would have to get up and go and say hello. Hopping down off the stool she padded through the house in her bare feet, her little orange cotton shorts and white vest top completely appropriate for the hot weather of today.

Seraphim looked completely shattered already, and Skye took one look at the guys and could guess why. One of them looked completely pissed off with being here and they had only just got here, another looked somewhat hyper with everything he was seeing, and there was one...ONE who looked like he was calm enough to get along with her.

"Uhm...hi." she greeted waving her hand slightly "I'm Skye, Tib and Seraphim's younger sister."

"Skye, this is...well...Skywarp, Starscream and Thundercracker." Seraphim introduced, her tone worn and tired and before she could ask, she held up a dismissive hand and tacked on "Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
Skywarp

Skywarp

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:51 am

Skywarp was not all that happy right now.

After all he had recently been turned into a useless and powerless human. He couldn't even use his damn portals! What use was he to Megatron, to his decepticon brothers, if he was una ble... To use his portals to prank the crap out of them ?

Honestly! He was going to bet that Megatron killed himself without his amusing pranks to keep his mind off this situation.

Of course he was not without his own brand of pranks and as the older sister was leading then to the door he smirked. Thunder was behind her and his eldest brother had a little quirk where if you touched his elbow gears his hand slapped outwards. He smirked and poked the elbow, causing Thunder's hand to slap out and spank the older sister squarely on the ass.

He put on a mock horrified expression,

"Thunder !" He smirked a little, "You perv you !"

He waved to the younger sister with a grin,

"I'm Skywarp and I'm the one who doesn't have a stick up his ass or a lack of intelligence. Nice to meet you Skye!"
Back to top Go down
Skye Valencia

Skye Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:07 am

Skye couldn't help but let her mouth pop open when she saw that one of the guys, Skywarp she believed make another Thundercracker smack her sister on the ass. She wasn't going to like that very much she had to admit, he would be lucky if he got off with a slap around the face for something like that. As if on cue, Seraphim turned around and promptly slapped the man across the face for touching her like that,t he sound resonated through the hall and even Skye had to wince a little bit.

That, had to hurt.

Deciding it might be best to turn the subject away from the perverted prank that the youngest of the guys had just pulled, Skye smiled softly and she gestured to the house behind her, thinking that her sister probably needed to get back to work - and needed a break if Skywarp had acted like this all day so far.

"If you have to get back to work Seraphim I can show your guys the house and let you get settled into your rooms and stuff." she offered with a sweet smile "It's not a bother at all."

"Thank you Skye, I do need to get back to the lab. Any problems...anything...you have my number and I'll be right home." Seraphim stated, forcefully, not wanting her little sister to be getting into anything she couldn't handle and not coming to her for help.

After Skye waved off Seraphim and heard her car driving away, she smiled again at the guys and gestured for them to follow her through the house as she gave them 'the grand tour'. It was quite a large house so it might take a while.

"If you would like to follow me I'll take you on a tour of the house so you know where everything is." she stated with a soft smile as she led them through into the kitchen "Alright here's the kitchen, cold food and drinks are in the fridge, other stuff is in the cupboards. Put your plates and glasses in the dishwasher when you're through with them."

As they walked through into the living room, or one of, she asked;

"So uhm, Skywarp? Whats with the weird names?"
Back to top Go down
Skywarp

Skywarp

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:24 am

Skywarp had to admit that Thundercracker was likely to try and kill him for the problem with the little prank and the slap to the face that he had gotten as payment for that. He smirked a little bit as they were shown around the house .

As far as human dwellings went this wasn't too bad but it missed the cold metal feeling of home to him... But then again he had always been one of the over dramatic types when it came to talking about old cybertron.

He shook his head a little bit and tried to make sure that he would be able to run if the human woman or his older brother tried to kill him.

With his two brothers now wandering around he supposed that he was the only one left to answer her question. He hummed a little bit with a small smirk,

"Didn't your big sister tell you not to ask?" He teased with a wink, "Naughty naughty."

He paused before grinning,

"But I like that." He hummed, "Heard of the decepticons? Evil giant robots who destroyed cities and shit?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Valencia

Skye Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:36 am

Skye couldn't help but pout slightly when the rest of the guys just went on wandering around without wanting to be a part of her tour, it was a little bit annoying but if they didn't know where something was later then it wasn't her problem. They should have been paying more attention when she was telling them shouldn't they?

She was glad that Skywarp had stayed with her though, he was the one that she liked so far, and it didn't hurt that he was the most handsome one. Running her hand through her hair she smirked softly and shrugged her shoulders;

"She didn't tell me not to ask actually." she stated with her tongue poking out "She just didn't tell me so I thought that you might be able to, if I'm wrong well then...I guess I'll just go and ask Starscream he seemed the more intelligent type." Skye teased.

Raising an eyebrow when he asked her if she had heard of these things called...Decepticons? Skye couldn't help but think that he was a little bit crazy. Did Tib really want these crazy guys who thought they were robots staying in their house? Then again, it would explain the robotic names...she supposed.

"Uhm...no. Sorry to say that I haven't." Skye admitted with a small frown "But it would make a lot of sense if giant robots did exist but, I haven't seen one so." giving him a little wink she showed Skywarp the living room, which was large and filled with mahogany panelled walls and nice leather sofas, a large tv was affixed to one wall so that all the seats were pointed towards it.
Back to top Go down
Skywarp

Skywarp

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:54 am

So she was a sneaky one huh? Yeah she had stayed within the letter of what her sister had said but had still done what her older sister had advised of her. Smirking, he shook his head slightly before grinning,

"But you liked my prank though didn't you?" He asked her with a pleading tone to his voice as he chuckled a little bit, "Thundercracker had been looking at her the while way here so it wasn't hard to make him out to be a weirdo."

Huh.

So she really hadn't been paying attention to the news at all? What about the town near the Hoover dam that the first new battle had completely destroyed? Didn't that count as something large that had occurred solely because of giant evil robots fighting giant good robots and their plucky human side kicks? Who even knew what humans were on anyway!

He shrugged slightly,

"Well either way me and my brothers used to be part of that army of giant robots until your sister and her science buddies fucked that up." He revealed before grinning slightly, "Or I could just be a foreign exchange student like your sister told you."
Back to top Go down
Skye Valencia

Skye Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:09 am

Skye poked her tongue out in disgusted when Skywarp asked her if she liked his prank, on no level did she like his prank because it involved someone sexually touching up her sister in front of her face. Accident or not it wasn't something that she wanted to see! Her sister was always locked up in a science lab and not touching guys, that was how it should be and that was how it was going to stay if she had her way.

"Your prank made me feel dreadfully uncomfortable, I don't want to see my sister getting touched up!" she exclaimed with a grin, before it turned a little bit more devious "Well now, I'm sure I'll have to think of some ways to stop him staring at my sister - staring is rude after all."

Of course there were many things on the news, big explosions and ruined cities left right and center, the hacking of the tvs when that giant robot appeared everywhere...but the Government had always hushed it up and the idea of giant metal robots living here was just too far fetched for her to invest much belief in. But it would make so much more sense if that really was the case.

"So, you were a giant metal robot? And now...you're human?" she asked, with a small frown on her face, to be honest she felt horrible that this had happened at the hands of the humans government "I'm sorry about that...it must be horrible for you, not to mention it must have been painful to...well never mind. I hope that you don't mind being humans too much in the end."

Smiling gently she walked him upstairs and opened the door to one of the spare bedrooms, it was painted a clean cobalt blue and the furnature was stainless steel, including the large bed.

"Here Skywarp, this is your room. Mine is across the hall. I hope that you like it."
Back to top Go down
Skywarp

Skywarp

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:21 am

Oh he was having some fun with her right now to be honest! Smirking a little bit as he enjoyed her thoughts about how his oldest brother shouldn't be touching her sister. He had thought it was amusing and he could tell that she did too deep down. He smirked a little bit and nodded with a small smirk on his face,

"Oh yes... Staring is bad!" He agreed with a smirk, "Let me help you educate him in that eh? It can be fun!"

Yes she had to remind him of that didn't she?

He had been a giant robot and he had commanded the fear of the leaders of the human world but now? Well now he would honestly be surprised if anyone feared him now! He poured a little bit at the idea even as he thought about it,

"Yeah now I'm human." He muttered in annoyance, "Your sister and her friends did this to me... My brothers and my entire people. So it ain't all sunshine and lolly pops. I mean come on... Surely putting us in hormonal human bodies is cruel and unusual punishment right?"

He followed her up to his new room and he grinned slightly,

"Love the motifs!" He joked before winking, "Letting me know of your location eh? Glad to have you so... Close."
Back to top Go down
Skye Valencia

Skye Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:30 am

Skye couldn't help but think that they were going to get along great with each other, he seemed to like to cause mischief almost as much as she did. Perhaps they would have to think of ways to prank Seraphim and his friends as well, otherwise she was going to be very bored on this summer vacation, with exams over and nothing to do for college over the summer her mind could focus on the most evil pranks she could imagine.

"I think this could be the start of a beautiful partnership Skywarp." she smirked, rubbing her hands together in a mock evil gesture "We shall make many beautiful schemes together."

To be honest she couldn't believe that the Government had done this, they should have locked them up somewhere if they had done wrong, not changed them into humans. If that happened to one of them there would be outrage for years and years, but because they were the visitors not us, they could be treated like that?

"I'm very sorry that this happened to you, but Seraphim and Tib had nothing to do with what your situation is right now." she stated with a frown on her face "If anything they're helping you try and make the best of a bad situation, I'd rather you didn't think badly of them."

Shrugging her shoulders though, she poked her tongue out;

"Hey hormones can be fun, I'm sure if you have any questions about your human self you'll let me know? I'll be happy to help." she grinned, with a cheeky wink "I guess I'll go find your friends, make sure they haven't broken anything, I'll see you later for dinner maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)   Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turned Human? Bogus. (Skywarp and Girls)
Page 1 of 1