The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Empty
PostSubject: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:32 am

Violet's life had been completely turned upside down since she had met Castiel last week, she had been having more visions than ever, so many they had begun to take a toll on her health because she would refuse to go outside until she had her 'vision of the day'. They came mostly every day now, and actually they came sometime in the morning so at least she could go out and do stuff.

When she could though.

Mentally these visions were ripping her apart seeing what was going to happen, or what he was doing right that moment. He was so close to getting his vessel and then Violet knew that they were going to get worse, Lucifer would get more powerful and there would be nothing she could do about it, nothing anyone could do.

Frowning softly, Violet flicked through a book she had been meaning to pick up to read, her thoughts dominating most of her time she hadn't had the will to start to read again. About to settle down and crack open the novel, Violet heard a knock at her door and she found the frown back on her features.

With soft footfalls, she approached the door, walking on the balls of her feet. Opening it a crack, not taking the chain off the door, Violet peeked out and saw a blonde woman who was very pretty, and two rather handsome men standing on her step.

"Hello, may I help you?" she asked softly.

"Oh I think so." the woman replied, her grin was rather wicked and Violet couldn't help but gasp when one of the men stepped forwards and literally rammed into the door in front of her making it quake violently. He was going to bust it off the hinges!

Squeaking in fright Violet fleed into the flat and scrambled around to pick up her mobile, her fingers seemed twice as thick and ever so cumbersome to move when she needed them to be nimble the most! Swearing as she dropped the phone on the floor, Violet swiftly recovered and just in time as the door broke down and the three people entered her flat.

"W-what do you want?!" Violet asked, her voice tremoring.

"We? We want to take you to meet our father, he's so very anxious to meet you in person, Vi." the woman mocked, her voice sickeningly sweet.

The minute her eyes turned black Violet knew she needed to call Cass, and she backed up into the kitchen, keeping her hand behind her back, the other running against the wall to guide herself her eyes not moving from the three demons in front of her. Gritting her teeth as she plugged in the number on the phone, she hoped that Castiel would hear what they were saying, and would come to her aid.

That was all that Violet could do, as soon as they figured out she had a phone behind her back, one of the men swooped forwards and gripped her by her throat hard, pushing her up the wall as he held her fast. Gasping for air, her fingers scrabbled at his own and Violet kicked her feet to try and get him to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:45 am

Castiel had been on the tail of something powerful, something that left a residue that was so ancient that it could even be god himself. But it wasn't... It might just be something to fight lucifer though so he had gone in search of it and had been approaching it's lair when he got the phonecall. He would have ignored it but it was the ring tone he had designated as Violet's ringtone.

He heard one sound of pain before he disappeared from the hunt for the ancient power, knowing it would disappear beyond his reach now. But it would be worth it if Violet was kept safe.

He appeared in the cabin in an instant and the next there was a horrible scream of pain as his holy knife ended the life of one of the bodyguard demons. Dashing across the room in two strides, Castiel punched the demon holding Violet in the gut and when he bent over he stabbed down into the top of the skull. There was a sickening crunch as the body flashed as the demon was destroyed.

"Now wait a minute..." The female begged, panicking a bit, "I can help you out here... We can cut a deal for where he is!"

Castiel strode forward and stabbed her in the gut,

"No deals." He declared firmly before turning to Violet, "Are you hurt? I should not have overlooked demons like that... I should have prepared hex bags. I apologise for my shortsightedness."

He put his knife away,

"I hope I did not alarm you with my entrance."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:53 am

Violet couldn't help but widen her eyes when she saw Castiel appear ready to help her, which was good because she was already feeling the dizziness that accompanied the lack of oxygen going around her brain at the minute. She could still see what he was doing though and for some reason the sight of Castiel being violent didn't sit well with her, she didn't think that he would have dispatched them in such a gruesome manner.

In the end though she was grateful and immensely so no matter how Castiel dealt with the demons, and as soon as he stabbed the knife through the throat of the demon holding her - Violet dropped to the floor hard and she rubbed at her very sore throat.

The dead bodies that were littering the flat made her feel sick, the blood was pooling around her feet from the man who had been strangling her and Violet hopped up from her seat on the floor as quick as she could, and walked into the kitchen where she could have a moment away from the scene to try and get her wits back.

"My throat is going to bruise, and its a little sore but apart from that I'm okay." she whispered softly, patting her body over just to check "Yeah...I'm okay."

Reassured that she was still alive and everything was functioning, Violet went back into the living room and tried to ignore the bodies. Wrapping her arms around Cass in a short hug, Violet gave him a peck on the cheek;

"Thank you so much for coming to help me...if you hadn't come...I don't know what would have..." she started, but it made a lump rise in her already sore throat and Violet tried to swallow it down and speak of something else that is more distracting or pleasurable than her near death experience "Are you alright, you didn't get hurt did you?" Violet asked, her eyes searching his own for any sign of distress.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:13 am

Castiel knew that humans got a little wary around bodies of the dead and he couldn't very well blame them for that now could he? After all the blood was a distraction when it got all sticky and the bodies themselves would soon enough start to rot away as god had intended them to be something that returned to the earth to heal it.

Of course that would take years and these corpses were minutes old.

"I will see if my limited healing abilities are up to the task." He told her simply before touching her neck once, healing it instantly, "It appears that my healing is at it's limit when dealing with bruises... That is unfortunate."

He was more than a little bit annoyed at the way his cheeks went bright red after the little peck on the cheeks but it was to be expected. Hormones were becoming more and more of an issue for him the more time he spent with her,

"My own injuries are non-existent. I am an efficient soldier Violet, it is one of the things that God meant for me to be." He paused, "As for coming to get you..."

He looked at her silently,

"I promised to protect you."

He paused before tilting his head,

"But perhaps I should protect you somewhere else? All this blood is unsightly yes?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:22 am

Violet blinked a little bit when Castiel said that he could heal her, she was sure that she had read somewhere that angels could heal people but it seemed that in the heat of the moment she had forgotten to ask Castiel for his help. Also, she didn't want to seem cheeky in asking for it, he had just come to save her from where ever he had been before hand, she felt bad enough for interrupting him already.

Gasping softly when the pain completely went, Violet's cheeks flushed softly and she grinned; "Thank you so much Cass, I don't know what I would do without you. Thankfully you don't need to heal anything more than bruises today...but it might have been useful in the future, I've had some visions that are, concerning me."

The little blush on his cheeks made Violet feel better about herself for the little sweet things she had been finding herself thinking about Cass when he hadn't been here. Perhaps he had been thinking of her when they had been apart as well? The thought made her happy, and so she decided to entertain it.

"I don't know why but, seeing you fighting was so strange. I can't picture you fighting even though I've seen it for myself now...funny hm?" she asked with a gentle smile on her lips.

When Castiel said that he had promised to protect her, Violet's cheeks flushed bright red and her heart started to beat a tattoo onto her ribs it was going so hard in her chest. He had sounded so sweet, so caring when he had uttered those words but he probably didn't even notice he had done it - it seemed the general rule with Cas.

"Well...I can still thank you for keeping your promise, can't I?" she asked, her eyes locked onto his own ones, not really wanting to move away from the closeness she was feeling, but knowing that she had to "I uhm...I think thats a good idea seeing as my flat is now without a door. I'll just get a few things from my bedroom."

Gesturing for Castiel to follow her, Violet opened the door to her bedroom and picked up a large duffle bag, if she was going to be leaving she wanted to take enough things with her. Focused on packing, she was completely unaware of what Castiel might be getting up to, or looking at within her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:45 am

Castiel knew that the extent of his healing at the moment for healing bruises but he also knew that he could heal bruises until the metaphorical bovine came home after all. It was something that was much less finite than anyone would be capable of imagining. His healing of her was something he had wanted to do regardless of whether or not it was a good strategic idea in the long run now that he was the only angel on "Team Winchester".

"Do not worry Violet I am good at making my powers last and I know that helping you is the same as helping the future against lucifer." He told her simply before frowning slightly, "As for what you would do without me... I am unsure. Not all of us have the gift of seeing the future events before they form after all."

He looked down at the dead demon but he felt nothing about the thing he had killed. Shrugging a little bit, he looked back up at her,

"A good soldier knows when it's time to stop fighting." He explained before shrugging, "I also imagine it has something to do with the way my vessel appears too. He doesn't seem like the type to, as Dean would say, ass-kick."

He agreed with her tactical assessment of this place. It was weakened now so he would have to take her somewhere that she could be safe . Or at least somewhere that she would be protected by more people than just himself.

The Winchesters were the only acceptable choice.

"I will have to leave you travelling with some friends of mine. The winchesters." He explained to her with a soft frown , "But I am reluctant in case you become like they are ... Brash and rude."

Looking around the room with idle curiosity, Castiel looked at things that he had not seen before and quickly found something inside of a drawer,

"What is this pink thing in your bedside table?" He pressed a button and it began to hum as it vibrated, "It appears to have points like rabbit ears and vibrates... How curious... What is it's purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:59 am

Violet couldn't help but laugh softly when Castiel didn't seem to understand that she had given him a compliment when she had said 'what would she do without him'. Perhaps she was going to have to work with him on making sure he understood more of the human language than he did at the moment, it would definately help him out here on earth...if he was even planning on staying here after Lucifer was dealt with. The though of him leaving...made her heart hurt a little bit to even think of, and so she dismissed it.

"I meant that I need your help, and you with me Cass." she stated with a small smirk "I wasn't actually asking you what you think I would do without your presence, its pretty obvious I'd be a heap on the floor right now."

Nodding her head, she couldn't deny what Castiel said. This Dean that he kept mentioning must be someone pretty close to him, perhaps they were friends? If that was true then she might have had a vision with him in - in fact she was pretty sure that she did, when the last seal opened and Lucifer was set free he was there!

"I have to agree with Dean, you don't seem to be the most agile of people but, never judge a book by its cover." she stated with a small smile "I have to say I can stop worrying about you so much now, now that I know that you can definately handle yourself. I might have to take some lessons."

Unable to stop herself from smiling gently at Castiel when he said he feared leaving her with his friends in case she ended up like them, she couldn't say that she wouldn't change a little bit, but she would make sure that life on the road being chased by demons wasn't going to get to her that much. She'd most likely remain pretty much the same.

"Don't worry, I know that I'll probably have to toughen up given what I'm facing but, I won't become brash and rude, especially now that I know you don't want me to." Violet reassured him with a grin "Besides it's not like I'm not going to see you again, you can tap me back into line if I do get too rude for your liking."

The vibration was not a good sound to hear.

Squeaking in shock Violet pressed her hands to her cheeks and swiftly darted over the bed to grab her vibrator from Castiel's hands. How embarrassing, and now of course he wanted to know what it was! Only you Cass, Violet thought bitterly.

"This is uhm...designed to give ladies sexual pleasure if they don't have a partner to give it to them." she explained in a hopefully PG manner "It's not really something men are supposed to know about so, I'd appreciate you keeping it quiet."

Despite her embarrassment, Violet packed her toy, she thought she'd need something to help her destress while on the road.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:19 am

Pleased that she seemed to be getting more and more sure of herself, Castiel let the conversation drop to a comfortable lull for a few moments so that the two of them could properly appreciate the simple and subtle thrill of being alive after such a large ground assault. Three demons tended to be enough to kill dozens of humans after all.

The simplicity of not having to think about how not to die was a massive boost.

And he liked knowing that he was going to be seeing her as much as he wanted to and as much as he could. After all, he spent the most time with the Winchesters and if she was with them then he would be able to justify it to himself without too much trouble now that he thought about it.

Less like a distraction.

"I will be with you more often this way." He admitted with a small smile, "It will be fun to do the hanging out with you when this dies down."

He blinked a few times.

Frowning at the thought of his female friend being without any kind of release from her sexual appetites, he nodded his head slightly,

"A male is a females partner correct?" He nodded his head , "I believe that this vessel is male. I can perform the duties of your pink stick can I not?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Violet couldn't help but grin happily when she heard that she would get to see Castiel more often than she did when she wasn't travelling with his friends. Perhaps they would get closer this way? She knew that she would like to talk to the angel more, and maybe then she would be able to get to know exactly what her feelings were towards him. Were they just friends? Did she have a crush on Castiel? Or was it the start of something more awkward and probably a bad idea?

"Well that's great I would love to be able to see you more often Cass, and even if I have to hang out with your brash and rude friends I'm sure that it will be worth it." she stated with a bright smile on her lips "So, what is it that your friends do while they're travelling around? Do they know about demons and things...more of them might try to find me after all I dont want them to get hurt because of me."

The frown on Castiel's face spoke of confusion, and also he was a little upset about something. Violet wondered what about her statement was upsetting him? Maybe because sexual energy was something that she shouldn't be experiencing until marriage? She didn't know!

Of course when he offered what he did, Violet's mouth popped open and she stared at Castiel. Did he really mean what she thought that he meant? And did he understand himself what he had just offered her? To be honest she hoped that he did but there wasn't much evidence to suggest that he did comprehend human sexual activities.

"Cass you...you want to have sex with me?" she asked, her mouth still open slightly in shock "W-well I didn't know that you felt that way about me." Violet stated, her lips curling into a shy smile as she realised that Castiel must think that she was very beautiful and very attractive to want to have sex with her despite of everything.
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

What did Sam and Dean Winchester do with their time? Well now there was a question that light well have a very long answer. Especially considering they had over a dozen books based on their lives and those hadn't even reached the more recent parts of their lives. So how was he to shrink that down to a small and easily explainable answer?

Easy really.

"Sam and Dean Winchester are hunters." He explained to her, "They hunt dangerous supernatural forces and dispose of them in any way that they can. From ghosts to demons, the Winchesters are some of the finest warriors that humanity can offer."

He paused,

"I can think of no better guardians of a treasure such as yourself Violet. And you are vital to us all..."

He was offering to relieve her of the building and mounting stress that had become dominant in her life. He would be the one to purge such negativity from her with his actions and he would act with gusto for certain.

Oh.

His vessel blushed and the body flooded with hormones. But there wasn't much to be done about it. He had given his word and his vessel was more than eager,

"With gusto and vigour." He assured her with a slight pink touch to his cheeks, "My vessel yearns for the contact even now I admit... And I will do what I can to make you happier with your situation."
Back to top Go down
Violet Marvel

Violet Marvel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:59 am

Violet blinked in surprise but then she thought more carefully, why would Castiel have anything to do with humans who didn't fight demons like he would be doing? Were these brothers trying to stop Lucifer as well as they were? Maybe it would be best if they all teamed up together then, seeing as they were all working towards the same goal essentially, getting rid of Lucifer and stopping the apocalypse from occurring.

"Well I suppose that makes sense although I'm sensing that I'm being plunged into a world that is more dangerous than I would like, I'm glad that I have the best protectors possible to help me ease into it." she stated, trying to reassure herself as well as Castiel that she was okay with this situation, when really she had no choice even if she wasn't okay.

Blushing softly Violet stepped a little closer to Cass so that their chests were almost touching each other, he had just called her a treasure and such a thing was so cute and she was so unused to it Violet wanted to kiss Castiel just for saying it.

"You're a charmer Cass, you should be careful what you say to ladies unless you want them all over you." she stated with a smirk.

Now they were both standing here blushing like idiots, that was good at least the playing fields were even now. Castiel knew what she meant now, and what he had meant when he had offered her release sexually, despite knowing that he still wanted it with her? Well that made her relax! It meant that he did like her the way she liked him.

"So your vessel yearns for it hm? But do you?" she asked with a small smile, gently touching a finger to Castiel's lips "I'll wait until you do yourself, call me old fashioned but I like there to be a connection there, not just...meaningless intercourse." Violet admitted with a grin, pulling her finger away.

Finishing packing the bag, Violet slung it over her shoulder and smiled; "Well I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:20 am

Was this a dangerous world that she was being plunged into now? No not really . For her to be plunged into a dangerous world that implied that her current world had not been dangerous. And considering how much she was being targeted already he was actually more inclined to believe that it was going to be a marked improvement .

Of course she might not like the motels and the car journey aspect of it but he was sure that she would get along with the brothers,

"I am trying to keep you from danger. Even going after supernatural beings the Winchesters are people you can trust." He explained to her, "They will keep you safe no matter what because they know how important you are."

He blinked a little bit.

"I do not wish for females to be all over me." He explained in confusion, "I would just prefer it if it were you in front of me and nothing else."

What in the name of god just happened? He had never thought that she would be able to give him cause to pause. But here she was using her sexuality and it had his vessel humming with hormones and he himself was much more susceptible to it than he had originally thought. He paused before nodding,

" you are right... We shall give it time."

When she was ready he placed a hand on her shoulder and they disappeared, reappearing in the lobby of a motel instantly,

"Ask at reception for Winchester."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)   I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need A Hero! (Violet and Cass)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: T.V. Role Plays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: